Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Man Commits Suicide Because His Girlfriend Got Mad At Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Commits Suicide Because His Girlfriend Got Mad At Him. (736 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You / My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Commits Suicide Because His Girlfriend Got Mad At Him. by TinyPrincess(f): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
A man and his girlfriend went for christmas shopping at a mall. They had been shopping for 5 hours,on their way out,she(girlfriend) found a section at the mall where shoes were sold at a discounted rate and she wanted to go get some more.
The man refused saying He does not have enough money left for more shoes and moreover she had bought lots of shoes that will last her a lifetime.
Upon saying this,the girlfriend got mad and started yelling at him,causing a scene. He calming her down but she won't stop.
He couldnt take it anymore....so he jumped out of the mall through the window and died.

What do you guys make of this couple
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Girlfriend Got Mad At Him. by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
Love
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Girlfriend Got Mad At Him. by TinyPrincess(f): 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
AYODEJI4LOVE: Love

really
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Girlfriend Got Mad At Him. by kokoA(m): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
But bros you can lie ooo shocked
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Girlfriend Got Mad At Him. by Onyenna(m): 6:07am On Dec 12, 2013
Source please....... Fictitious in nature!
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Girlfriend Got Mad At Him. by sweettease(f): 6:10am On Dec 12, 2013
Dem dey mumu reach lik that? Improssicant! grin

kokoA: But bros you can lie oooo shocked
No b small grin

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Get Over An Unhealthy Obsession With An Ex / A Feminist's Guide To Dating / Bedroom Satisfaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.