Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. (40512 Views)

5 Most Underrated Cities In Nigeria / 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria / 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by nitrogen(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
Abeg, is Enugu a city? Just asking
Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by OmoTier1(m): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
Top 3 next City in Nigeria?

1. Benin City - why? It is one city you get to at night looking for transport to the next city or a hotel to lay put or eat and you will surely get one. With the ever busy Benin Airport, I am sure on track for my business meeting next morning for Lagos, or Abuja.
2. Kaduna - another power house city that you are sure you will not be driving round town for hours looking for where to put up or where to eat.

3. Port harcourt - for same reason as Benin City.

Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
Shut up
Prowizy2: Otuoke
Jigawa
Gombe
Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by OmoTier1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
nitrogen: Abeg, is Enugu a city? Just asking
The thing tire moe oh A place where after 8pm you can barely find a hotel, flight, or even a good eatery!
Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by Mustymohd2: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
kano. portharcourt and ibadan
Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by Mr9iceGuy(m): 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
Warri remains one of the finest

Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by rodeo0070(m): 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
Evestar200: Osubi,,Effurun and Calabar
You are joking right? Osubi and Effurun! Don't get me wrong these places are cool and nice but e remain small...
Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by Mustymohd2: 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
nitrogen: Abeg, is Enugu a city? Just asking
nooooo is a hamlet
Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by Sakes: 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
You should differentiate a State from City.Most of the Listed, save for few are States , not Cities.....Abuja is In fact still a Town.... Be specific....
Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by sashx(m): 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
Kano, Port Harcourt, Kaduna
Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
rodeo0070:
You are joking right? Osubi and Effurun! Don't get me wrong these places are cool and nice but e remain small...

Oga rodeo, I'll advice you to thread softly around this one. She's got the propensity to be nasty.
Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by dayokanu(m): 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
hotmas911: Ogbomosho
Ogbomosho
Ogbomosho

Wasere omo

Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by rodeo0070(m): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
django1:

Oga rodeo, I'll advice you to thread softly around this one. She's got the propensity to be nasty.

Lol. If that's true, I like the "nasty ones."
I just left in Osubi yesterday. That's the reason why I replied her. No hating abeg o!
How you de Oga Django? E tay wey we don c u for Nairaland o...
Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by watered(m): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
dridowu: Maiduguri
Nguru (Yobe)
Sabo Gari (Kano)
Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by Evestar200(f): 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
rodeo0070:
Osubi and Effurun are not that small,,only Effurun alone have Petroleum Traning Istitute (PTI) and Federal Universities of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) and Thats where the Delta City Mall and one of the flyover is been built and beside Uvwie LGA have many companies compare to any place in Delta state so Osubi will be a helping hand with the Airport cus both places share boundaries
Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by emmadan(m): 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
is lagos a city?why dnt you guyz mention rivers city instead of portharcout,why not anambra city instead of onitsha or nnewi if truly lagos is a city.
Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by ModupeJ(f): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
albiol: The op said cities and y'all naming states for me its got to be
kano cos of its size and the commercial activities
port harcourt cos of the oik revenue generated from there
Ibadan cos of its population
GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by Agbaka1: 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
Omo_Tier1: Top 3 next City in Nigeria?

1. Benin City - why? It is one city you get to at night looking for transport to the next city or a hotel to lay put or eat and you will surely get one. With the ever busy Benin Airport, I am sure on track for my business meeting next morning for Lagos, or Abuja.
2. Kaduna - another power house city that you are sure you will not be driving round town for hours looking for where to put up or where to eat.

3. Port harcourt - for same reason as Benin City.
very true for Benin City. i grew there. though now inside Delta creeks lol
Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by codeine123: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
Ikole ekiti
Oye ekiti
Ado ekiti
Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by Evestar200(f): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
django1:

really? Have we crossed each other path b4?
Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by scantee(m): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
PH
Enugu
Calabar
Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by Nonywendy(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
Enugu[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by adesexy(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
snika: First, Lagos and Abuja are not the top cities in Nigeria. Unless by 'top', you mean the most expensive, or the most traffic-jammed cities in Nigeria, then these two places you mentioned won't have any opposition for the respective qualities.

Since you didn't declare the principles used in gauging these 'top' cities, I'll base my own calculations on livelihood, cost of living, ease of movement, accomodation, friendliness of people and $$ opportunity.

So based on the above, the 3 top cities I'm considering(my own assumptions) are:

1. Enugu
2. Onitsha
3. Jos Portharcourt
...portharcourt!!!!friendly indeed no b deRe Aluu dey..nd u said dey are frdnly
Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by Isk(f): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
Enugu, Jos and Calabar. Awesome Cities. Especially Enugu.
Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
Borno, adamawa and yobe wink

Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by rodeo0070(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
dridowu: Maiduguri
Nguru (Yobe)
Sabo Gari (Kano)
Haba! Nguru fa!
Kindly strike Nguru out...
Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by rodeo0070(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
Evestar200: Osubi and Effurun are not that small,,only Effurun alone have Petroleum Traning Istitute (PTI) and Federal Universities of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) and Thats where they Delta City Mall and one of the flyover is been built and beside Effurun have many companies compare to any place in Delta state so Osubi will be a helping hand with the Airport cus both places share boundaries

My Sister, I wasn't talking about size. I said e remain small for these places to get there. The current airport expansion is about to start in full gear and the flyover at Effunrun is on going. Then the proposed Warri Industrial Business park will start fully. As I have said, these places are cool but are just coming up. I'm going there next week again...
Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by Bizibi(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
Calabar,uyo and port Harcourt
Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by Jamsly: 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
Maiduguri, Ibadan and Portharcourt
Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by GentleFrank(m): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
PH
Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
rodeo0070:

Lol. If that's true, I like the "nasty ones."
I just left in Osubi yesterday. That's the reason why I replied her. No hating abeg o!
How you de Oga Django? E tay wey we don c u for Nairaland o...

Bro, I dey here now.
Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by Evestar200(f): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
rodeo0070:

My Sister, I wasn't talking about size. I said e remain small for these places to get there. The current airport expansion is about to start in full gear and the flyover at Effunrun is on going. Then the proposed Warri Industrial Business park will start fully. As I have said, these places are cool but are just coming up. I'm going there next week again...
ok,,i tot u said the place the place is too small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) / Abuja Airport Road Superhighway: GEJ's Unmatchable Imprint: Pictures & Video / Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day