Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. (40536 Views)

5 Most Underrated Cities In Nigeria / 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria / 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. by Rexyl(m): 10:11am On Dec 23, 2013
eeeeeee:
With an airport like this Ibadan just does not qualify.
https://www.nairaland.com/1564733/photos-ibadan-airport/2#20403640

The pics might not show the real situation of Ibadan Airport as at present. May be this post was as a result of hatred against the city. Let investors go round the cities being recommended. You will be surprised that they would not think twice in their choice of Ibadan. Investors should come and access the potentials by themselves. Many things count for reasons why Ibadan will always be suitable for siting of industries.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day / I'm Traveling By Air For The First Time And I Don't Know What To Do / Please I Need Your Advice On How To Verify Visa If Is Fake Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.