Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This (34774 Views)

Glo Bis Users Group. What Is Our Alternative? N1500 Is Not Beans / Etisalat Bis Users , I Need Your Help!! / Airtel Gives A Period Of Grace To All Non-bb Bis Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Charminj: 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
anyikiguru: To all eti bis users, it is an undiluted fact that eti bisplan on non bb device is the fastest network I have used so far this month.
I was almost tempted to call customer care to please reduce the speed rate because it is just too fast.

Meanwhile, while others are blazing this tweak, some other persons are lamenting bitterly about this stuff not working or subscribing and etisalat giving them 200mb or so.
First of all, to those who have subscribed before but have exhausted their 3GB and to those who are about to subscribe, instead of dialing the initial codethat led to etisalat given some people 265mb, just send COM to 399 and your 3GB will be given to you.

Please confirm that your 3GB is been given to you before you re-subscribe for the bb10 day plan. And also make sure that you received a message confirming the activation of your bb10 day plan before you used it on any device.
Secondly, those who subscribed and got 3GB but are unable to surf with it, should resubscribe to the bb10 day plan, then create a new apn on your device with b lackberryx.net

Thirdly, to those who have never subscribed before and just want to opt into this tweak, if you've ever used your sim to activate any etisalat data plan before, just dial *229*0# to deactivate auto renewal.
And finally, etisalatwill always look for way to get back to us by refusing to deactivate you from auto renewal. So immediately you confirm you’re your both subscriptions, just call customer care by dialing 200 to deactivate auto renewalfor you if not etisalat will be deducting your money every day.
If you’ve got any other issues relating to this, feel free to post it below.

You can also visit our #1 official blog for more info and updates Here
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Charminj: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pls i subscrib for weekly etisalat bisi but is nt browsing android user *449*3*1# pls help me
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by phemmi1: 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
For those havin probs with not gettin 3g or H+ in ur area, u can try wat I did, just called customer care, picked the option of talkin 2 a geek, told him I used to pick 3g in my area b4 but don't again. He was like, let him check, after like 30secs he said its okay nau. Sefini. Blazing wif H+ nau.
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by nairamaverick(m): 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
my line has stopped browsing and yet i have over 2gig left
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Quadrescent: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nice one bro.
Very informative.
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by 9jii(m): 7:26am On Dec 17, 2013
ping pong:

Same with me. I get 3G with other sim but Etisalat gives me EDGE. What could be the problem?

go to any Etisalat walk in centre.
They have resolved this issue for me
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Etumgbe(m): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
booked for future use
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Manazz(m): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
ping pong:

Same with me. I get 3G with other sim but Etisalat gives me EDGE. What could be the problem?

Call customer care and let them transfer you to their Data desk. They should be able to fix that for you.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by LyfeJennings(m): 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
anyikiguru: To all eti bis users, it is an undiluted fact that eti bisplan on non bb device is the fastest network I have used so far this month.
I was almost tempted to call customer care to please reduce the speed rate because it is just too fast.

Meanwhile, while others are blazing this tweak, some other persons are lamenting bitterly about this stuff not working or subscribing and etisalat giving them 200mb or so.
First of all, to those who have subscribed before but have exhausted their 3GB and to those who are about to subscribe, instead of dialing the initial codethat led to etisalat given some people 265mb, just send COM to 399 and your 3GB will be given to you.

Please confirm that your 3GB is been given to you before you re-subscribe for the bb10 day plan. And also make sure that you received a message confirming the activation of your bb10 day plan before you used it on any device.
Secondly, those who subscribed and got 3GB but are unable to surf with it, should resubscribe to the bb10 day plan, then create a new apn on your device with b lackberryx.net

Thirdly, to those who have never subscribed before and just want to opt into this tweak, if you've ever used your sim to activate any etisalat data plan before, just dial *229*0# to deactivate auto renewal.
And finally, etisalatwill always look for way to get back to us by refusing to deactivate you from auto renewal. So immediately you confirm you’re your both subscriptions, just call customer care by dialing 200 to deactivate auto renewalfor you if not etisalat will be deducting your money every day.
If you’ve got any other issues relating to this, feel free to post it below.

You can also visit our #1 official blog for more info and updates Here

bros,I use a samsung s4. How do I create a new APN on ma device cos I tried ds2days ago.i got d 3GB but i was unable to surf
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Angel15(f): 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
pla can I subcribe with an etisalat easyclick data sim card? Or it must be voice sim?
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by ewizard1: 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
LyfeJennings:

bros,I use a samsung s4. How do I create a new APN on ma device cos I tried ds2days ago.i got d 3GB but i was unable to surf
Settings >More Networks > Mobile Network > Access Point Names.. Then edit...
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by gbaskiboy: 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
Whao! Eti mumu
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by ewizard1: 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
Angel_7: pla can I subcribe with an etisalat easyclick data sim card? Or it must be voice sim?
Must be Voice SIM
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by ewizard1: 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
gbaskiboy: Whao! Eti mumu
Becs they allowed you use BIS on non BB? Smh!! Ungrateful you!!!

Incase you dont know.. Na you MUMU pass.. They make their Billions errDay!

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Emmysteve(m): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
Please is Glo and airtel still blazing on Android?
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by geesilver(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mafia4life: Na wa ooo. Go to Etisalat mask that has 3G in any of these states. Pull out the mask and mount it near your area. You will be able to connect on 3G.
I wonder how you want people to answer your question.
confirm...........lobatan
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Manazz(m): 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
Contumely: Please can i subscribe and put the sim card in a universal modem and browse with it on my system?

I don't know if there's another way but i know you can use Proxy settings but it wouldn't work with most things except they have the options to configure proxy manually.

You create a new Profile

APN: Blackberry.net
Dial/access number: *99#
DNS Primary : 8.8.8.8
DNS Secondary 8.8.4.4

and in your browser or anything that has proxy configuration.

IP: 10.71.170.5 port:8080
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by ignis: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
Emmysteve: Please is Glo and airtel still blazing on Android?
Airtel is blazing But not sure about Glo..
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Sallychizzl3: 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mafia4life: Na wa ooo. Go to Etisalat mask that has 3G in any of these states. Pull out the mask and mount it near your area. You will be able to connect on 3G.
I wonder how you want people to answer your question.

[size=30pt]MAST[/size] not [size=20pt]MASK[/size]

Dont bother thanking me. angry

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
I don't believe you all are sharing a way to bypass a network's blackberry subscription and DON'T think it will be blocked in a matter of hours?
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Nocojp: 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
PS3 FOR SALE, with all accessories, pes 2013, 2pad, 3plates, HDMI CABLE and 80GB. Just 40k reach me if you're interested. 7982CA5E 08068108778
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by truckin: 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
How do I get it to work on my iPhone?
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by tolufunmie: 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
Pls how do I set up a new apn on my android tablet? I noticed there are some compulsory fields i need to fill like : proxy, port, username, pwd, server, mmsc, name.

Someone shd pls help with d necessary info, i don't have them.
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by walad4yhu(m): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
lexrichy: Una don start to dey call customer care about Bb subscription again.

wertin u want make learners do na? grin grin grin

them go start to dey cry now when etisalat block the ish
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
Someone should explain how to get it on IPhone ... That's what a forum is for.
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by yomalex(m): 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
ok
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Picomon(m): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
I hope some daft punk won't call eti customer care and tell em non bb users r using the bis plan.

This might not last but enjoy it while it last.
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by simplydayo(m): 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
I'm currently on this plan but I haven't deactivated my daily bb10 plan,so if I want to resubscribe...how do I do it?
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by d33types: 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
this stuff rocks..I've already subscribed three times within this month. That's 9 GB which i paid for anyways. Airtel should 'go and die' jor.

Competition rocks grin grin grin
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by sathel(m): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
diz pple re cursd...y BB.....my tecno nid MB nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better / Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer / Get Glo Gift-data, Here, Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.