Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This (34775 Views)

Glo Bis Users Group. What Is Our Alternative? N1500 Is Not Beans / Etisalat Bis Users , I Need Your Help!! / Airtel Gives A Period Of Grace To All Non-bb Bis Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Iykesmooth: 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tomty: it working back with your-freedom. So cool it working back with your-freedom. So cool it working back with your-freedom. So cool
dude plz how do i go about it??
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Iykesmooth: 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
GUYS PLZ WHAT IS THE BEST DATA PLAN LOWER THAN 2000 NARIA 4 PC NOW??
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Angel15(f): 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
Well my 3gig\1k didn't waste afterall. I called CC and they converted it to normal BB plan and deactivated the crazy daily plan so I'm rocking it now.
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by LilBig: 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
lies
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by echometry(m): 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
d33types: this stuff rocks..I've already subscribed three times within this month. That's 9 GB which i paid for anyways. Airtel should 'go and die' jor.

Competition rocks grin grin grin

pls, how did u manage to disable the auto renewal of the 15mb plan. it's stopping me from subscribing to d 3g plan.......pls assist
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Bosun13: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
pls can somebdy xplain to me ....whn i subscribe for etisalat normal bundle msg used to send to me that i shud subscribe #100 for additional browse from 1am to 5am pls is that browsing unlimited ?
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by uchez2(m): 6:01am On Jan 05, 2014
Mine is still working, I subscribed before 20th DEC 2013, the picture below is the proof...now I wanna ask, has anyone sub/resub recently, this January? And is it still working?

Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by mikepeace(m): 11:07am On Jan 07, 2014
Please can anyone help me out?
My 3gig has finished, so I subscribed for another 3gig and the daily plan, but i have 3072mb separate and 15MB separate , so when the 15mb finished I can't use the 3072mb, its just there. I called C. C. to complain that my BB complete is not working on my BB, and i was told that i have deactivated the BB complete, that's why i can no longer use it. They said that the only option is to subscribe for another one, which i did and have gotten another 3072mb and it went straight to the pending 3072mb, making it a total 6144mb, still not working.

Now i have subscribed for the Daily plan again and it still did not go to the BB complete plan, now the daily plan is working but not with the BB complete.
That means ones i exhausted the daily plan it will stop working again while i still have 6144mb on the BB complete.
Please can anyone help?
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Princeelisma(m): 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
call cc nd ask dem to return u your money back tat ur mistakenly press d wrong code
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by samlestic(m): 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
Tomty: it working back with your-freedom. So cool
pls help a frend out. hw did u do it?
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by mikepeace(m): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
Princeelisma: call cc nd ask dem to return u your money back tat ur mistakenly press d wrong code

I have called them and they said there is nothing they can do about it.

But please is there anything I can do even to resubscribe and make it work?
Thanks
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by icankel: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
mikepeace: Please can anyone help me out?
My 3gig has finished, so I subscribed for another 3gig and the daily plan, but i have 3072mb separate and 15MB separate , so when the 15mb finished I can't use the 3072mb, its just there. I called C. C. to complain that my BB complete is not working on my BB, and i was told that i have deactivated the BB complete, that's why i can no longer use it. They said that the only option is to subscribe for another one, which i did and have gotten another 3072mb and it went straight to the pending 3072mb, making it a total 6144mb, still not working.

Now i have subscribed for the Daily plan again and it still did not go to the BB complete plan, now the daily plan is working but not with the BB complete.
That means ones i exhausted the daily plan it will stop working again while i still have 6144mb on the BB complete.
Please can anyone help?
U must surely b a shareholder with Eti. Maybe u shld try loading additional credit
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by icankel: 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
My MB remain just 102 and will xpire on 10th, once it xpire I will just put my Eti SIM back to my bag and continue with Airtel. No time to check time.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Iykesmooth: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
icankel: My MB remain just 102 and will xpire on 10th, once it xpire I will just put my Eti SIM back to my bag and continue with Airtel. No time to check time.
helo plz what plan would u b using on airtel and what is the code?
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Belexy(m): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=femishow2005][/quote]
doesnt work any more.
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Mrguru(m): 7:44am On Jun 29, 2014
Thread this smiley
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Bankscody233(m): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2014
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better / Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer / Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.