Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This (34773 Views)

Glo Bis Users Group. What Is Our Alternative? N1500 Is Not Beans / Etisalat Bis Users , I Need Your Help!! / Airtel Gives A Period Of Grace To All Non-bb Bis Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by olatwo(m): 8:20am On Dec 18, 2013
thanks it worked, over blazing wif H+ now.
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 18, 2013
lexrichy: Una don start to dey call customer care about Bb subscription again.
No mind them, dem don dey go report their self. " Hello Etisalat, I'm using your blackberry cheat on my phone but its not connecting. HELP"
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by kelvinklein219(m): 8:59am On Dec 18, 2013
pls I did mine and it said my request for easy flex was successful and 300 was deducted den a message following it that my request was not successful due to insufficient credit HELP
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Baadal(m): 9:12am On Dec 18, 2013
asid:

Please how did you configure it on your IPAD,I intend doing same on my IPHONE 4! Would appreciate the help.
First thing is to put ur Cellular Data OFF.....den dial *499*3# for monthly sub.den wait till ur 3GB is given to u.dial *228# to confirm it.After u'v confirmed ur 3GB,pls get anoda 100 naira voucher and sub for etisalat bb 10 daily plan by dialing*559*3*2#...den change ur APN to blackberryx.net.....u'r good to go and maybe u may nid to restart ur fone like I did.remember to put ur CELLULAR DATA ON after the whole procedure.
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by ukayoil(m): 9:15am On Dec 18, 2013
BROS PLEASE
HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO LOAD IN MY PHONE, BEFORE SUBSCRIBING TO BIS 3gig plan.
Thanks
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Baadal(m): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2013
ukayoil: BROS PLEASE
HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO LOAD IN MY PHONE, BEFORE SUBSCRIBING TO BIS 3gig plan.
Thanks
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by linia: 9:18am On Dec 18, 2013
pls if EDGE appears on ntwrk, wat does it means coz i dnt knw
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Baadal(m): 9:29am On Dec 18, 2013
linia: pls if EDGE appears on ntwrk, wat does it means coz i dnt knw
I don't really understand dis EDGE issues.....just try call customer care but pls DONT MENTION U'R ABOUT USING BLACKBERRY SUBCRIPTION ON UR ANDROID
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by asid(m): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2013
Baadal:
First thing is to put ur Cellular Data OFF.....den dial *499*3# for monthly sub.den wait till ur 3GB is given to u.dial *228# to confirm it.After u'v confirmed ur 3GB,pls get anoda 100 naira voucher and sub for etisalat bb 10 daily plan by dialing*559*3*2#...den change ur APN to blackberryx.net.....u'r good to go and maybe u may nid to restart ur fone like I did.remember to put ur CELLULAR DATA ON after the whole procedure.

Your reply is most Appreciated!
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by quivah(f): 10:32am On Dec 18, 2013
harjala:
I cald CC yester night nd d dude was saying stuffs lyk 260mb nd all dat, nd i cnt even understand,
fast forward to dis A.M, I discoverd d 15MB daily plan z gone, rem only 3g nd i cnt even do a thing, my 3G Network hz been disabled nd when i switch my data on, it brings an icon which reads : Sign in to Network.
Been tryin their CC, bt ive nt been able to tlk to a geek.
What do u suggest i do cos im just uptight right nw.
THANKS, Quivah, I really Appreciate ur Input..
All you need to do still call cc... only them can restore your 3g!! Talk to a geek...

After he had help you restore it.. tell him to help you activate your bb10 plan!! Finish!!

He might ask if you use a bb10 phone. tell him tes!! But your sim is currently not in the phone capishe?!
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by deesquarediddy(m): 10:38am On Dec 18, 2013
this shit has been blocked yesterday night,,,,new suscribers, don't waste your 1k
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by begwong: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2013
deesquare-diddy:
this shit has been blocked yesterday night,,,,new suscribers, don't waste your 1k
but i just did mine a few minutes ago
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by COMWORLD: 11:43am On Dec 18, 2013
Please does it still work?
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by begwong: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
COM WORLD: Please does it still work?
working for me,though without 3G signal after sub(showing EDGE)I dont intend to call any cc .i am using it like that.
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by deesquarediddy(m): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
begwong:

check, you're still using ur 15 mb...immediately you exhust it, it will stop browsing. You would not be able to use the 3072mb. Its still going for people that suscribed before yesterday night anyway.
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by nani667: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
begwong:

the subscription still goes....but after you use up the 15MB BB10 plan it stops connecting.... meaning you can't use the 3GB...meaning your 1k haff entered voicemail
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by begwong: 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
nani.666:

the subscription still goes....but after you use up the 15MB BB10 plan it stops connecting.... meaning you can't use the 3GB...meaning your 1k haff entered voicemail
No wahalla,but my 1k neva enter VM since i have been given double wen i loaded grin
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by xtervaganza(m): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
anyikiguru: To all eti bis users, it is an undiluted fact that eti bisplan on non bb device is the fastest network I have used so far this month.
I was almost tempted to call customer care to please reduce the speed rate because it is just too fast.

Meanwhile, while others are blazing this tweak, some other persons are lamenting bitterly about this stuff not working or subscribing and etisalat giving them 200mb or so.
First of all, to those who have subscribed before but have exhausted their 3GB and to those who are about to subscribe, instead of dialing the initial codethat led to etisalat given some people 265mb, just send COM to 399 and your 3GB will be given to you.

Please confirm that your 3GB is been given to you before you re-subscribe for the bb10 day plan. And also make sure that you received a message confirming the activation of your bb10 day plan before you used it on any device.
Secondly, those who subscribed and got 3GB but are unable to surf with it, should resubscribe to the bb10 day plan, then create a new apn on your device with b lackberryx.net

Thirdly, to those who have never subscribed before and just want to opt into this tweak, if you've ever used your sim to activate any etisalat data plan before, just dial *229*0# to deactivate auto renewal.
And finally, etisalatwill always look for way to get back to us by refusing to deactivate you from auto renewal. So immediately you confirm you’re your both subscriptions, just call customer care by dialing 200 to deactivate auto renewalfor you if not etisalat will be deducting your money every day.
If you’ve got any other issues relating to this, feel free to post it below.

You can also visit our #1 official blog for more info and updates Here
Oga mi, a beg, I'm about to exhaust my 3gig but I hear if I load 1k I'll be given just 200mb. So I wanna ask; how do I resubscribe again. Thanks
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Sallychizzl3: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
Is it true dat they've blocked d shiit? cry cry cry
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by slumbee(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
It looks like it has really been blocked. I just resubcribed some mins ago. I followed the whole process, i think after the 15mb got exhausted it jst stopped working.
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Sallychizzl3: 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
slumbee: It looks like it has really been blocked. I just resubcribed some mins ago. I followed the whole process, i think after the 15mb got exhausted it jst stopped working.

Na doz idiotaz calling cc cause am. angry
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by kayusbrown(m): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
It has been blocked since yesterday. Stop wasting your 1k. Meanwhile, those who activated it before yesterday can continue to enjoy their remaining MB.
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
Yenime: pls av done everything...but wen my bb10 subscription expires it stops browsing...my 3gb is still intact....av even done d bb10 subscription twice BT it won't enta my 3gb...pls help...Na my last cash I carry do diz tin...Nd av set my APN to blackberryx.net

my situation too. My 15mb gets eaten up and browsing ends. The 3 gig is still intact. My settings are okay.

What do i do?
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Sallychizzl3: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
okpara ugo:

my situation too. My 15mb gets eaten up and browsing ends. The 3 gig is still intact. My settings are okay.

What do i do?

Hmmmnn... bros. Hope say na double double u collected b4 on ur recharge cos as i dey see am e b like say u don enta 1 chance. lipsrsealed
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by MikkyT1(m): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nice one
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by nani667: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
Oh well....back to Airtel smiley
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by nairamaverick(m): 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
please i need help...this thing keeps zapping my #100
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by OlamideGirl(f): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
nani.666:
Oh well....back to Airtel smiley
ao can 1 do d airtel?
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by nani667: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
OlamideGirl: ao can 1 do d airtel?

do you have an old Airtel sim you've been using...? cos if you buy a new sim it won't work
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by boofydon: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
okpara ugo:

What do i do?
Same here o! Subscribed even 3 times to d 15mb own! But it refused to enter my 3gig embarassed
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by xtervaganza(m): 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
boofydon:
Same here o! Subscribed even 3 times to d 15mb own! But it refused to enter my 3gig embarassed
why u no text push and enter to 3gig grin
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Whytdot(f): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
It has been BLOCKED! For those resubscribing, take note. You'll just get 3gb you won't be able to use

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better / Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer / Get Glo Gift-data, Here, Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.