Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This (34761 Views)

Glo Bis Users Group. What Is Our Alternative? N1500 Is Not Beans / Etisalat Bis Users , I Need Your Help!! / Airtel Gives A Period Of Grace To All Non-bb Bis Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by simplydayo(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
d33types: this stuff rocks..I've already subscribed three times within this month. That's 9 GB which i paid for anyways. Airtel should 'go and die' jor.

Competition rocks grin grin grin
how did you re-subscribe
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by jude4us(m): 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
Please, how much is the 3gig ETI subscription?
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by alsudaes1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
9jii.:
Please help. Since I subscribe to this bb data plan my network changes to EDGE.
Others around have their H+
I used another phone,same problem. No 3g
I put my network settings on 3g only it didn't work
I used mtn and airtel on my phone all bring 3g.
I called customer care,told my SIM is ok.
But its browsing with edge.
HELP PLEASE.

I am experiencing exactly the same challenge with same response from CC.
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by sultanemerald(m): 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
Emmysteve: It was etisalat that added x to make it work on non bb devices

Thought the x is for 10? As par BBC that's blackberry10.
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by forkinsonlolo(m): 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
its not working jor. i used it with my note 2, i exhausted all my remining balance by testing with speed test at first. i was shocked when i saw download 4.5Mbps. Rubish thing no work after my money fininsh
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by ExpressBooking(m): 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
sultanemerald:

Thought the x is for 10? As par BBC that's blackberry10.
You are very correct
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Baadal(m): 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
Can't believe dis stuff is working on my IPAD.....I'm really enjoying it
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by docbindl(m): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
what will I do if my MB rans out before my validity period. please help
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by asid(m): 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
Baadal: Can't believe dis stuff is working on my IPAD.....I'm really enjoying it

Please how did you configure it on your IPAD,I intend doing same on my IPHONE 4! Would appreciate the help.
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by quivah(f): 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
sathel: diz pple re cursd...y BB.....my tecno nid MB nah
Don't you know the bb10 plan converttothe bis to mb?!!!
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by quivah(f): 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
jude4us: Please, how much is the 3gig ETI subscription?
1K... plus N100 for bb10
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by quivah(f): 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
docbindl: what will I do if my MB rans out before my validity period. please help
Then resub"!
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by quivah(f): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
forkinsonlolo: its not working jor. i used it with my note 2, i exhausted all my remining balance by testing with speed test at first. i was shocked when i saw download 4.5Mbps. Rubish thing no work after my money fininsh

Don't Blame them ...na you miss road!
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by quivah(f): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
Those having p with their 3g network should call cc!!
Request to speak with a geek.. and make the geek restore it for you himself over there..
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by quivah(f): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
nairamaverick: my line has stopped browsing and yet i have over 2gig left
Load N100.. resub for bb10 plan again...
Check ya APN..correct?

Then you are good to go!
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by quivah(f): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
Angel_7: pla can I subcribe with an etisalat easyclick data sim card? Or it must be voice sim?
Cliq,starter... any one...
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by quivah(f): 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
tolufunmie: Pls how do I set up a new apn on my android tablet? I noticed there are some compulsory fields i need to fill like : proxy, port, username, pwd, server, mmsc, name.

Someone shd pls help with d necessary info, i don't have them.
You don't have to set up a new APN na!!

Just go to ya settings,edit the access point nanes and change only ya APN.... leave others the way they are..
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by quivah(f): 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
simply_dayo: I'm currently on this plan but I haven't deactivated my daily bb10 plan,so if I want to resubscribe...how do I do it?
Isn't that is in the OP?!

NA wah o
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by quivah(f): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
Thundeh: Morning bros, I called eti customer care to stop my auto renewal but they said my Bb plan will not work if they do. I tried to renew my plan this morning, but only #100 was deduced and Bb 10 plan was activated with 15mb given. So pls what is the next thing to do for me to get the 1gig monthly subscription. I still have 1k on my phone. Pls attend to me urgently. Thx
Just bear it in mind that the tweak won't work if you sub for bb10 plan first!

Check the OP on how to resub…… the guy told time in doing this.. just help yourslf out!

If you don get ya 3GB.. you still need to sub for bb10!
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by harjala(m): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hello Guys
Mine is a difficult problem, I subscribed Eti 1 wk data plan for my tecno tab last wk, which was Working fine, till today when it remained 1mb, then i decided to take a step 4ward nd i recharged 1k 4 3g, using d same code, just as i did dat, eti deducted 100 from d 1k for one day data plan, i had to buy another 100 eti to sub 4 3g, which was nw given to me, i hve 3g, i hve 15mb which i cnt surf with,
on a second thought, i recharged anoda 100 to re-sub 4 daily plan nd it was showing Connection Problem or invalid MMI code, nd i dnt understand wht it means, nd i even exhaustd d Card sef.
Pls, I would appreciate ur efforts in order for me to get d 3g for 1k awuf..Thanks

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by quivah(f): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
harjala: Hello Guys
Mine is a difficult problem, I subscribed Eti 1 wk data plan for my tecno tab last wk, which was Working fine, till today when it remained 1mb, then i decided to take a step 4ward nd i recharged 1k 4 3g, using d same code, just as i did dat, eti deducted 100 from d 1k for one day data plan, i had to buy another 100 eti to sub 4 3g, which was nw given to me, i hve 3g, i hve 15mb which i cnt surf with,
on a second thought, i recharged anoda 100 to re-sub 4 daily plan nd it was showing Connection Problem or invalid MMI code, nd i dnt understand wht it means, nd i even exhaustd d Card sef.
Pls, I would appreciate ur efforts in order for me to get d 3g for 1k awuf..Thanks

You already have your 3GB... but in your case your bb10 came first due to auto renewal. which isnt spose to be so ..
And you've not been able to resub for the bb10.. its prolly network..!!

Keep trying... tho I know it wont work..

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by harjala(m): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
quivah:

You already have your 3GB... but in your case your bb10 came first due to auto renewal. which isnt spose to be so ..
And you've not been able to resub for the bb10.. its prolly network..!!

Keep trying
Thanks, bt there z H+ in my Area, nd when i recharged, my Airtime was deducted..bt i go keep tryin sha nd when i switch my data on, its showing Sign in to Network
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Tomieynoni: 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
fr3do: Etis took me to new heights
1.4 MB/s against mtn's 622 KB/s
Putting my etis in slot1
shey ur bb dy use 2 sim

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by chukiz(m): 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
Who put Dis stuff for front page
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by bayusman: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
You scared me.
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by quivah(f): 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
harjala:
Thanks, bt there z H+ in my Area, nd when i recharged, my Airtime was deducted..bt i go keep tryin sha nd when i switch my data on, its showing Sign in to Network
Check here;
https://www.nairaland.com/1543561/etisalat-bis-now-rocking-non/25
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by harjala(m): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
Buh i did a week data plan last week na, pls help me o..
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by harjala(m): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
quivah:
Check here;
https://www.nairaland.com/1543561/etisalat-bis-now-rocking-non/25
buh i did i wk data plan last wk na
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by cuteprinz(m): 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
I subscribed for Daily BB complete, then i added the 15MB 24hour BB Q10 plan, 3pm yesterday. Today at abt 00:35am, N100 was deducted and i was given a renewal of the 15MB subs. I used only WhatsApp till i was left with 11MB. This afternoon at abt 3:00pm, N100 was also automatically deducted for the daily BB Q10 subs..Wahala don start! Since then, I dey browse with my money till im left with 1,085 from N1,400 in my main acct and N250 in my bonus acct bw midnight and 7am today. I called to talk to a geek and they played music for mo than 45mins... Pls, How do i cancel this daily rubbish so i can do a monthly subscription and get 3G. I'll appreciate.
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by simplydayo(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
how do I unsubscribe from d daily bb10 plan
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by quivah(f): 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
harjala:
buh i did i wk data plan last wk na
Just check!!!
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by quivah(f): 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
cuteprinz: I subscribed for Daily BB complete, then i added the 15MB 24hour BB Q10 plan, 3pm yesterday. Today at abt 00:35am, N100 was deducted and i was given a renewal of the 15MB subs. I used only WhatsApp till i was left with 11MB. This afternoon at abt 3:00pm, N100 was also automatically deducted for the daily BB Q10 subs..Wahala don start! Since then, I dey browse with my money till im left with 1,085 from N1,400 in my main acct and N250 in my bonus acct bw midnight and 7am today. I called to talk to a geek and they played music for mo than 45mins... Pls, How do i cancel this daily rubbish so i can do a monthly subscription and get 3G. I'll appreciate.
Recharge n200...sub for the 3GB

Tho n100 would be deducted for renewal iimmediately... but still you will need to sub for bb10plan... after den just leave your account at zero!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) / Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? / Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.