Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,328 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (372144 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Eleniyan15: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2015
Eleniyan15:
Mr teddy and co
there is dis gal I meant on a group chat, lik I kinda got dis crush on her she stays in delta ..buh I stay in lag well I add her up so we started chatin privately she asked for ma pixed.....which I sent to her and I did also #viceVersa. buh don't really knw aw to go abt it for now cos am 19 she's 20 base on wetin she followww me yarn.... .......she's and aspirant of a particular sch xame as me also. buh duno aw to go abt it buh I jst called her yesterday evening to ask how she's doin...
buh please can any one gimme an hint on aw to go abt dis package.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by mygee2(m): 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Hey pals...am teddy..aka sweetpapa. The purpose of this thread is to improve our dating game; and if u r aving any dating bottle-necks..u can tell us here and get ur advice. First tins first..pls no insults..if u don't like a post,simple ignore it. Let's help one another. Am gona be posting stuffs dat hav worked for me over the Years. Thankx for stopping by.

Note: IF U INSULT ME--- I GO SWEAR FOR UR DESTINY..Lols
heyy pls can u help me with a prob thanks!!!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by clemmonce(m): 5:17pm On May 01, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Hey pals...am teddy..aka sweetpapa. The purpose of this thread is to improve our dating game; and if u r aving any dating bottle-necks..u can tell us here and get ur advice. First tins first..pls no insults..if u don't like a post,simple ignore it. Let's help one another. Am gona be posting stuffs dat hav worked for me over the Years. Thankx for stopping by.

Guys I need your advice. I and my girlfriend had series of little misunderstanding which she was the one .... At fault to an extent.... She apologized... But after that there is coldness between us.... She is kind of cold..... She does not try to impress me again like she use to do before... She is just letting things ride. I apologized to sha too. For putting her through some emotional trauma. But my guys what can I do to bring back the spark.... She is kind of relaxed..... copied from "notformealone" on behalf of my friend.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Onifari(m): 9:07pm On May 01, 2015
I met one girl today, she was busy and we could only talk for 3 minutes before we left each other, but i told her we would see tomorow and talk more, but my phobia is that if i see her tomorw what should i say to her or how should i talk to her? Please i need help.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 09, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
I will be talking abt emotional investment now. U see ..emotional investment is what makes a guy regret or lament after a breakup. It is no longer news dat "" the one who invests more in a relationship or dating cover or chat, is d one dat is more attracted" . Simple as ABC. Do u call her more dan ten times a day and she barely flashes u or sends u pls call me?..my guy..u r d one dat is more invested. Are u d one doing stuffs for her all d time?...u send her credit, call her, say hi, u r d one always starting d chat..my Guy..u r d one dat is more invested. ...u see ..d basic stuff is dis..once a girl is invested in U..she automatically likes U. Girls don't decide weda dey wana like a guy or not. Attraction wit a girl is emotional. If u like buy am shawarma tire..if she no feel u..she no go like U. So my advice for u is dis...reduce ur rate of emotional investment..and make her do some work. Relax and chil, don't call her for a while..give her d gift of missing u. Stop spending ur cash anyow..wen u know she aint feeling U. The person dat invests little is d one dat calls d short. No wonder..haha..if d babe say she no wan see u..or she no do again..after u don do lots of tins for her..u go begin cry like small pikin..#justjoking.. And don't forget. Sex is the greatest investment.

Unto the next one.pals.
How can she know that u r cwouz den?
Becos dese days, girls can hardly initiate call, chat. Its the guy dt normaly calls n chats first. And if u r waiting for them to be the first to chat n call u, I think you wait for too long.
Wot do u think?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by japhmanuel: 2:09pm On May 09, 2015
xxxtedyxxx
there s dis gal m timing in my friends area, he said he knows ha nd wil call ha so dt i cn tok 2 ha, but m a shy persn Op, hw shld i tok to ha nd wot shld i say to her? Help me with d scopes
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bigt2(m): 2:42pm On May 09, 2015
japhmanuel:
xxxtedyxxx
there s dis gal m timing in my friends area, he said he knows ha nd wil call ha so dt i cn tok 2 ha, but m a shy persn Op, hw shld i tok to ha nd wot shld i say to her? Help me with d scopes
represent. Thats what you need, be confident. This is not a job interview and I think you must have been in contact and rapport with girls of her like. Just talk to her, make no mention of the friend calling her for you for this is an old trick. Rather, I expect you to talk to her, ask about her school, joke a little bit by calling her madam and/or using ma for her. Don't overdo any of this, it turns them off. After your conversation, tell her you'll call her. If you have her number, fine, if not, she'll ask you if you have it and bingo! tell her you don't and hand her your phone . I guess she'll laugh and give you, watch the smile after you say goodbye cos it means a lot. Except she is the female version of Adolf Hitler, I. E. Margaret thatcher, she should put on something similar. Girls like it when you're fun to be with.
And dress well too, but not too much cos you're not a maniqueen. Cheers. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by japhmanuel: 6:35pm On May 09, 2015
bigt2:
represent. Thats what you need, be confident. This is not a job interview and I think you must have been in contact and rapport with girls of her like. Just talk to her, make no mention of the friend calling her for you for this is an old trick. Rather, I expect you to talk to her, ask about her school, joke a little bit by calling her madam and/or using ma for her. Don't overdo any of this, it turns them off. After your conversation, tell her you'll call her. If you have her number, fine, if not, she'll ask you if you have it and bingo! tell her you don't and hand her your phone . I guess she'll laugh and give you, watch the smile after you say goodbye cos it means a lot. Except she is the female version of Adolf Hitler, I. E. Margaret thatcher, she should put on something similar. Girls like it when you're fun to be with.
And dress well too, but not too much cos you're not a maniqueen. Cheers. cool
may God bless U nd Ur generation

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bigt2(m): 8:08pm On May 09, 2015
japhmanuel:
may God bless U nd Ur generation
amen bro. Good luck
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Tolzeal(m): 10:23pm On May 09, 2015
bigt2:
amen bro. Good luck

So you be boss ontop matter like this too??
Lols...Anyways make i no talk .

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bigt2(m): 12:46am On May 10, 2015
Tolzeal:

So you be boss ontop matter like this too??
Lols...Anyways make i no talk .
I'm gentle sir, so meek and gentle. I didn't write that o grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by smoothPapa: 9:23am On May 12, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

I must commend your good efforts bro and at the same time I'll like to go straight to the point , How do I conquer my shyness, My own shyness no get part , Na Titanic.lol. Even when I see a lady passing me the greenlight. Ma mumu shyness still gets in my way . Please I need help
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Fkhalifa(m): 7:17pm On May 12, 2015
hello, i need any expert to please give a kind of start up chat to ladies that passes infront of my house on thier way to fetch water,how can i like tease them to come over to fetch in my.place without sounding like a desperadoo or like a proud one etc

Thanks in advance.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 15, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

There is no other follow up u need than acting, chatting, behaving and talking as if she has told u yes already. In other words. Act like her bf.
Teddy, I think acting lyk a gal's bf is d key.
I want u to help me with more insights on her to act lyk a gal's bf. Broaden it pls.
Guys how do u act lyk a gal's bf around her.
The kind of tins u tell her, because gals always end my calls. Infact, wot ways hv u used to attract ur successful game in d past.... I nid help coz, I hv alot of girls that wish were dating me. And if i try to get dem, dey fly away. Tell me everything pls.

Thanks
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 15, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

I hail too.

U can't soley focus on fone calls with dis kinda girl. It will bore her @ d end..and she will start giving all dis busy busy excuses. If she is on whatsapp..u can combine dat with fone calls..

One tin about dis kind of girls...is dat..most of dem will like Bleep a lot, get horxxxxny n stuff.. So u shud exploit dat. To exploit it more..u guys will need to be chatting. So u need dat bbm..where she is always available.
Teddy, am kinda confused here, coz they say delay is dangerous. And wen u tink abt dt, u will want to be initiating d convo everytym. And on d oda way, she will b seing u desperate. So how does one nid to handle that?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 15, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

Ok roger that.

######
Let me talk abt the calling part first..am kinda wondering y wud she be droping ur cals all the time wen she obviously knows its ur nbr?... Does she av ur nbr stored/saved in her fone?...

I see u av done some rapport stuffs. Dats gud. And yes. She is attracted to u.. But her kind of attraction is different. You need to become a regular part of her daily routine as fast as possible before xmas..y does she gets all cosy and open to u during chats and not during calls?.. So u just av to call her, she gave u her nbr, so she is cool wit d calling...

#so here is what u shud do..start up a chat wit her, the reason y u r getting one word replies like k, ok, lols..is maybe perhaps u aint asking her open ended questions or chats dat will make her reply.so..get chatting wit her, once u notice she is replying u well..use dis line below..

#..hey..hi..u seem fun tonite..we ve been chatting like forever...let's talk on fone for a while...ama call u up now"

Notice i didn't take permission. Callin her is d right tin to do.

During dis call..just joke n play wit her..like normal teases..den tell..her...""By d way..I call u smtimes and u don't pick...perhaps..ur busy wit ur sugar daddy or sth" #make It fun.. She will give u a cogent reason..what u just did is use plausible deniabily..u want a babe to explain sth u wana hear, den u use a diversion to get wat u want. She will tell u..den just joke a little and end d call...don't make it too long.

Get bk to the chat, and tease her abt her voice..way she laf, blah blah.chat wit her a lttle den end d chat.

#
Next time..u can just call her like normal..make sure u r calling in d mornings...its a gud time..like 9am... Or afternoon...3-5pm..don't be calling her @ nite..for now

U need to repeat dis routine.. She will start seeing d calling part as a normal tin

#den on ur chats, talk abt meeting, dates, fun tins u can do, her favrt food, things like dis will put interesting ideas into her head abt u guys meeting.

# and yes..give her d space of missing U.
Wao! I tink dis da bomb.... will lyk to mk dis thread my blueprints.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tingFanG: 9:54pm On May 15, 2015
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fxbot: 3:51pm On May 17, 2015
tingFanG:
@Teddy, a friend of mine gave me a girl number, i started calling the girl and we got along so well. We live in thesame town and we havent met. [b]I woo her on the phone [/b]and she said "no"... Pleas, how can i get this girl? I love her
Not cool if you ask me... of course what were you expecting?

Can you woo her physically?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tingFanG: 10:05pm On May 17, 2015
fxbot:
Not cool if you ask me... of course what were you expecting?

Can you woo her physically?
of course, i can do that. But she didnt give me the chance
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tokysteve12(m): 10:45pm On May 17, 2015
For people who want to be financially independent, starting a business with just a token... the info in this link is for you, kindly check it out.
http:///HJHJGM
Goodluck!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by alkonami(m): 4:49pm On May 18, 2015
Nice thread
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 22, 2015
Oga Teddy and my fellow followers of the thread,abeg it's time to vote ooo for miss Nairaland and we are voting Twaci ooo,just type

I vote Twaci
CcNLjega

Thanks all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by japhmanuel: 10:07am On May 23, 2015
Xxxtedyxxx ,pls i need to know what to say to make a gal u approached laugh... I nid list of tings to say
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by doyinent: 5:26pm On May 24, 2015
Great job xxxtedyxxx
just came across this thread today and I see the rich helpful posts... The information is so deep... wink

Coming from a very shy background I have also been in that state where I loose my thought and speech capability just at the sight of a beautiful lady grin grin grin ...But thank God things have been better than it used to be wink wink ... a lot of improvements over the few years I have decided to embark on the social journey.

To all the introvert, shy, timid, less confident guys/girls... I have been there and its not a good place to be at all... cry cry cry
learning few tricks to apply to a girl would not help the best, it could work for a moment but your frame (inner game) would still be the same when you meet a more attractive lady. This would in-fact put you in a needy state, just as the OP has earlier mentioned.

I would advise that you also endeavor to develop yourself in totality... Take huge risks... Get out of your comfort zone... I was that guy that 90% of my classmates never knew the sound of his voice even after passing out (SSCE) cry cry ... Now people think I am a born extrovert because of the way I am now grin grin .... They dont believe me when I tell them my story... Develop yourself and have a strong frame... you will see changes in your relationships with your family, friends, lovers, relatives, colleagues, bosses... even public speaking would be a piece of cake...job interviews would be fun...Change your perception of the world...and sooooo on

It doesnt come easy though....YES! it doesnt.... you have to read...study and be willing to learn from those above you...go out there and meet people... talk to the old...young.. slim...fat...cute...(no one is ugly tongue)..

Read a lot of books, so many of them are free to download online...

care for your heath...(Long sleep, Eat healthy)....

Pursue Wealth and success...(Work smart, One sure stream of income, Have an extra investment, Read books, podcasts etc)...

Attain Love...(Take an hobby to meet girls, approach those you find attractive, be outcome independent and dont show neediness, be the giver and not the taker, go to social events, make every interaction with a girl a learning opportunity and you wont be needy)......

Get happiness...(Prayer, Meditation, Be good to people, Work on legacy, Help without expecting anything in return)......

Extras...Workout, Fashion, Hygiene

Tired of typing lol... I'm too lazy on this tongue

I hope this helped someone... I hope you all get better!

BTW... I'm not an expert I am also learning but I can share my ideas where I can....
Kudos xxxtedyxxx once again

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Donpre(m): 5:39am On Jun 03, 2015
dunno if this thread is still active, bt anyway wanna thank everyone who has contributed to 46 pages of awesome tips especailly oga tedy himself.

anyway i've got a little problem(kinda big tho), my relationship is going great but ain't intimate yet cus i'm shy, ah mean really super shy even when we're alone. plz i need tips on how to be comfortable with getting intimate with gals

BTW, sex is outta the question, just normal kissing and smooching stuff
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by eitsei(m): 6:12am On Jun 03, 2015
since d break up from my last relationship i tend to start hating to go after galz or if i c one dat i admire d confidence is no more thr.....wat do u tink is d way out of diz?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by MIMU(m): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hi teddy hop u doin grt guy..
I went u to set me free lol, 3dayz ago i toastd a girl had few conversation wit her,i askd her nem n dept she tld me bt she told me she is abigail while her nem is naomi bt d phne nomba she gave me is correct .which i was discourage to call her. she is on whatsapp bt about two month she is off.
LEGEND wat r d next move
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
MIMU:
Hi teddy hop u doin grt guy..
I went u to set me free lol, 3dayz ago i toastd a girl had few conversation wit her,i askd her nem n dept she tld me bt she told me she is abigail while her nem is naomi bt d phne nomba she gave me is correct .which i was discourage to call her. she is on whatsapp bt about two month she is off.
LEGEND wat r d next move
as far as she didn't give u a wrong lead, u don't av to be discouraged. Maybe she got two names..lol..use what she gave u..and not d naomi...focus on d game, and not external game, even if she bears naomi..use d abigirl she gave u. ..hit her up on whatsapp...n follow up with a call..don't forget d stages. Stage 1 stage 2 and stage 3. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
Guys in d house..I hail oh grin..thanks for keeping the thread alive while I was away... I hail everybody...big up pals..I get on sure date next week... grin..oboy..game no easy oh.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
eitsei:
since d break up from my last relationship i tend to start hating to go after galz or if i c one dat i admire d confidence is no more thr.....wat do u tink is d way out of diz?

You r living your life as a victim..instead of a Hero. U r living ur life cos ur ego won't let go. And trust me, the human ego is a really bad thing. U need to re-write ur story. U need to make concious efforts to overcome this victim that lives inside u. U need to quit feeding ur demons, and be a Hero. Breakups can be painful, but they don't have to limit your potentials when it comes to having a new relationship altogether.

Let go bro.....let go. U r holding on too tight cos of issues from ur past relationship. Let go..and enjoy the beautiful horizon in front of u. Open ur eyes. U r living as a victim. Lots of girls out there r waiting for u. If u don't see ur sef as a guy who got d potentials to meet and enjoy the joy of meeting a new chick...sorry...d girls won't do it for U...cheers Bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.