Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,238 members, 7,829,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (372389 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by vickertony(m): 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
aggressive asin? She doent pick ur calls, or she doenst even wana hear from u @ all? I don't really support pushing girls, but if she wana leave, let her be, but if is she is showing signs of interest, y not, u can go ahead arranging a meet up and sorting tins out. For dis aggressive chick, aama need to know more, like what led u guys to dis stage, what really happened..
thanks for d response,she said then that i was a jealous lover,mehn i was just predictable,she does not reply me on facebook, keeps on snubin atimes,responds aggresively...what do i do?d truth is i never enjoyed her unto sxx that much,would like to

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Zetra(m): 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
ccff
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bigt2(m): 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
Zetra:
Help a broda,
Have being chatting with a babe I met online, though I knew her afar off when in school.

Saw your thread, applied it... and now me and she hv pet names we call ourselves, calls(I call more dan her sha), we share pix, even sing for love songs to each other,

I am in Lagos and she in Bayelsa(parent-house, she is serving now in ibadan), one day she asked don't I have a girlfriend I said was in relationship before but no for now, and dat I like d friendship den it graduates to relationship nd all. I have not asked her out yet, as you suggested

My issue is d distance, I have not wooed on fone, even when in sch and service, I see it as childish, should I go and see her in ibadan to ask her or what...

You know NYSC is not where you leave a free babe hanging...
If you guys should be able to make it that far, i believe it should work if you get the hang of it. However, it depends cos LDR deals with being ready for the probably inevitable break-up.
Are you ready to visit her? You didnt give your location as to know how close she was and now.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Zetra(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
ggg
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tophee(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
u need to know what stage u tink ur in with her first. Stage one, or rapport? How free is she with u? Is she invested ? Does she call u, start chats, checks on u? Don't rush..if ur not acting like her bf already, start ryt away. If ur desperate, u will lose d convo, u need to get her invested for now, u don't wana ask her.."Will u be ma gf on fone". So be acting like a bf already, if she is invested, she will catch the flow, and dance to d same music. Den wen u enventually meet up, tins won't be look strange or awkward.
she is quite free with me on fone,we are in d rapport stage,i do most of the calling even though not regularly..she sparsely calls me unless she sees my missed call(s)..+ most times,i run out of topics to discuss with her after all the normal how are u, ur day..etc.she is currently offline,so it's just calling at the moment..plssss aw do I step up with her,should I try messages?..thanks man,appreciate
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bigt2(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
Zetra:

Am in lagos now but visiting her in service would be cost effective 4 now till man blow ooo,

but you didn't answer my question on should I ask her out now or wait till I see her physically?

Thanks bro
even if it's cost effective to see her. Consider this factor-is she worth the effectiveness of the cost? If so, propose physically and let her know why you are there. If no, just play around and get her laid. U won't lose. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
tophee:
she is quite free with me on fone,we are in d rapport stage,i do most of the calling even though not regularly..she sparsely calls me unless she sees my missed call(s)..+ most times,i run out of topics to discuss with her after all the normal how are u, ur day..etc.she is currently offline,so it's just calling at the moment..plssss aw do I step up with her,should I try messages?..thanks man,appreciate
she is a bit invested, but not deeply. what you wana do at dis point is to play a back and forth game while gauging her interest, and at d same time you acting/behaving like a bf. dont forget, after rapport u are permitted to go deep into her and unearth deep stuffs. are u getting nawty with her already? can u confidently call her sexy?

so hey sexy how did ur day go? dont tell me u slept all day again...hws mumsi

#dats multiple conversation points in one statement...use dis technique and u wont run out of things to say

can u ask her what she is wearing without her getting defensive? if u r behaving like a bf already, trust me she wont bother.

you also need to be making plans, vague plans, dont sound too serious tho, vague future plans can get a girl to invest in you. it instills trust too.

so what do u do for fun dear...apart from looking sexy all d time,,i mean,,,date ideas, like you @ d beach looking sweet n sexy in a bum
short, long flowing hair n singlet to match, or table for two, ur favrt food on the table, i hope its not beans sha...( from there d convo can branch off in different directions -date ideas, d style of clothes she likes, food( her favrt, ur favrt, wern last she got her food burnt). it cood even go romantic. " ur lips tho.....i wonder if u r a good kisser.....are u"....direct fun question. make it fun, dont be too serious while doing all dis, and dont be a joke either. the perfect mood is actually a thin line between being seious and jokin. so smile bro.

employ this method of using multiple convo threads in one statement, and u will never run out of things to say or type.

sorry for d late replies bro

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Zetra:

Am in lagos now but visiting her in service would be cost effective 4 now till man blow ooo,

but you didn't answer my question on should I ask her out now or wait till I see her physically?

Thanks bro
asking her out wen u cant see her myt work and it myt not work. u will give her the power of a yes or no. her choice will depend how interested she is. but if u keep your power, spike more interest in her, while acting has a lover already, den make vague plans about seeing, stuffs u guys r gona do togeda etc, u r in a win win situation. it also depends ow fast u can close d deal. i mean meeting her, n doing watever you wana.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lippincott(m): 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
I like this girl in my school...she's very reserved and doesn't talk much at all... she's very careful with words but I want to get her to be my girlfriend...
how do I go about this cos I don't know what to do
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:14am On Dec 02, 2015
lippincott:
I like this girl in my school...she's very reserved and doesn't talk much at all... she's very careful with words but I want to get her to be my girlfriend...
how do I go about this cos I don't know what to do
no need to rush, u av ur goal already. " To make her your girl". Now u av to focus on the tings u got to do to make dat happen. The first tin is talking to her. There r stages u need to follow. Stage 1 two and 3. U can check page 3
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by GentleFrank(m): 5:12am On Dec 02, 2015
Cool!

••• Do you want to catch your cheating Boyfriend or Girlfriend instantly? See my signature below!!! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Zetra(m): 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
vvggg
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2015
Zetra:

@the bolded
I am looking ast it for long term... if possible marriage things, and going to see her often will not be too easy because men dey hustle to stand well.
LDR no be beans sha

Thanks bro...
hmm

I see, don't put ur hopes to high towards marriage yet. U need an appreciable dose of investment from her before u can aim that high. U don't wana be placing high hopes on a girl who is not in tune with u yet.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Fkhalifa(m): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
Bro xxted
what do u suggest as best reply for the question
"Now that you have my no or approached me what do you want from me, how may i help you"?
though i want us to cliq and see if we can romance buh i woundnt want to be too forward saying that
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
Fkhalifa:
Bro xxted
what do u suggest as best reply for the question
"Now that you have my no or approached me what do you want from me, how may i help you"?
though i want us to cliq and see if we can romance buh i woundnt want to be too forward saying that
sure u don't wana go direct. Or tell a lady ur mind. Nothing like unpredictability. Best reply shud be sth like. " Let's watch and see dear" or " hey no need to rush, calm down, am an emotional type u know, I need trust n connection first" or if u wana go bold " hey no need to rush, let's know each oda deeply first, before u can start thinking of those wild plans/thoughts". Just be fun, and she will catch the grip. Always keep a girl guessing.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tunnath: 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
There's dis girl we are into each other, we love each other, anytime I ask her on phone that 'anything for me' she kip saying she don't knw wat she can give me that I should just ask of what I want, buh I don't know what to ask of, Pls wat can I ask frm her?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bigt2(m): 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
tunnath:
There's dis girl we are into each other, we love each other, anytime I ask her on phone that 'anything for me' she kip saying she don't knw wat she can give me that I should just ask of what I want, buh I don't know what to ask of, Pls wat can I ask frm her?
Don't ask her any question of such weakning manner again. You just displaced yourself into a yes or no question so. Lucky you that she said she don't know. Even my gf of utmost investment always say "nothing". You need to be meticulous as to online chat heads before she raise her guard as to whether you are selfish, begging, or of an ulterior motive - selx (which is what you want wink ).
Try asking better questions in an active way like " what did you do today? Etc.
I have spoken! shocked
tunnath:
Don't ask her any question of such weakning manner again. You just displaced yourself into a yes or no question so. Lucky you that she said she don't know. Even my gf of utmost investment always say "nothing". You need to be meticulous as to online chat heads before she raise her guard as to whether you are selfish, begging, or of an ulterior motive - selx (which is what you want wink ).
Try asking better questions in an active way like " what did you do today? Etc.
I have spoken!

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Onifari(m): 9:00am On Dec 04, 2015
Guys help me i'm having a very big challenge. I cant walk up to a girl and approach her either i think she will reject me or i feel inferior. I only have the thought that i'm not attractive to girls. Though i'm not ugly but not handsome either.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by happyday: 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
Onifari:
Guys help me i'm having a very big challenge. I cant walk up to a girl and approach her either i think she will reject me or i feel inferior. I only have the thought that i'm not attractive to girls. Though i'm not ugly but not handsome either.
First off, you need to know that you ain't alone. You aren't strange, and it happens to even the best of us. Unfortunately or fortunately, there are no short cuts to it, you gotta just try and fail. Once you fail, you learn what you did wrong and improve. This is very key. You need to improve your game for the next one. It's a general key of life success, not only in dating.
For now, get a nice haircut suitable for your face, be neat, dress comfortably and presentably and aim at establishing friendships with ladies.
For now, don't push it, just be friends with them. Let them know you are genuinely interested. Don't pick too many at once, settle on a girl you like, and keep the convo moving.
Find something that interests you about her, read about chat topics on this thread, and be funny.
And contrary to what you might think, being funny can be learnt. Be relaxed, and look for simple ways to calm the atmosphere, before you know it, she's gonna be reeling with laughter.
One at a time, don't forget that. Forget about kissing, smooching and all. Really deep connections with others, that's what you want.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by darkmata: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
don't worry, just don't make d mistake again, how d package goin, sup wif her
Sorry 4 d silence Ted, n 10x 4 ur interest 4 my Mata.
We r kinda gud again, she has visited me twice nw. Although I'm giving her a little space 2 feel comfy around me again. I think is working Sha cos she texted me afta d day Dat she visited me, Dat she still loves me. Hw ur side na??
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by temitayo315(m): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
The harder u push a woman, the more she will pull away from you. E.g..asking for intimacy too early..while skipping d rapport stage.

Simple as abc.

Never ever push a woman into doing anyting. Once she is attracted and invested in u. U don't need to talk much or chat much, she will do what u want.

# and pls..never ever ever ever ask a girl dis question.

Do u like me?

Mhen dat sucks like mad.

U can get easily friendzoned wen u ask dat.
my oga, Pls i av a crush on a gal b4 d session break in skul,i lyk her so much,her dressing nd physique sucks. So i walk up to her d 1st tym nd told her hw i felt abt her.we talked very little dat day because she was going to d library wit her friend. I dnt knw dis girl is very tough,her response is very mature. I approach her anoda day nd i started d toasting,she was getting alöng b4 bt later she aint get interest again.maybe i missed it somewhere. When i told her i want her as my gf,she plainly told me she's on a date,she already had a bf.i was so dumb at a point i dnt knw wat to say again. But dis gals response was always tough. Wen i call her to tell her hw i realy want her she jst disagree,she dint always reply my msg on watsapp.
There was a time i ask her 'dont u like me?.she simply reply,i like u as a person nting more. We can jst be frnds.
I tink dats coming to a friendzone. Have missed it somewhere,i tink i rushed too much in proposing to her. Am nt calling or chatting wit her again jst to give a break.
Now pls,i lyk dis gal,even if i cant get her as my gf again,i want mutual closeness,i want us to get back to lively speaking terms. How do i initiate a nice chat wit her on watsapp for her to be replying?Maybe i will start 4rm scratch again,can u help me out to get back on track wit her b4 we resume january.I dnt want see her nd get scared lyk a learner.
Thanks..whilst waiting 4 ur response
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
darkmata:

Sorry 4 d silence Ted, n 10x 4 ur interest 4 my Mata.
We r kinda gud again, she has visited me twice nw. Although I'm giving her a little space 2 feel comfy around me again. I think is working Sha cos she texted me afta d day Dat she visited me, Dat she still loves me. Hw ur side na??
nice one bab, I dey cool and gentle. I remain loyal. Don't forget d bf thing already. Keep it goin strong and maintain a strong presence with her. Step it up a little wen she comes over again. Kiss,hug etc no rushing
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Slyder(m): 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
Boss! i have a problem. There is this babe i want to make my gf. The raport is really good, my game i believe is tight and she's responding too. But she's annoying the hell out off me with one atittude, she has stood me up twice now. First she said it was he mums fault, she apologised and all was okay. Just yesterday she stood me up again, we met earlier same yesterday and decided to meet again same place, she even txted me to wait for her there, i never saw her, when i called her she told me she begged me and told me she was already on her way home, saying its her frnd that drag her home. I was highly vexed and i dropped the call, she called back but i didn't pick out of anger. I Later called back after i calmed down, she was apologising but i just ignored the issue because was really angry with myself for letting a girl dominate me(i didn't tell her this oo) so after talking for a while, we bade goodbye sha(i felt nervousness in her voice when i called, she even said gud mawnin aroud 4pm)

Now my prob is that i don't know what to do, maybe i should just forget her or maybe there's something am missing. I've not asked her out yet oo, but i call her my wife and i use the future projection thing. I also do speak to her lil sis too. Please help me on what to do.

Cc. xxxtedyxxx, et al. Please guys help becos i'm really losing it.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by nuelldido(m): 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
bro Ted help me ooo!! there is dis gal in my department nd I av been nurturing this thing called Love in mind for her... BT I don't just know how to go abt it although its just recently we started saying hi' to each oda BT d issue is DAT I av so many gals around me in sch which I believe she would av seen me with gals in fact I'm just like ladies guy and I'm not dating anyone of dem. wat should I do.. I'm sure she would be very surprise to know I love her. I love her no be small nd I'm just trying to help myself. bro abeg advice me.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
nuelldido:
bro Ted help me ooo!! there is dis gal in my department nd I av been nurturing this thing called Love in mind for her... BT I don't just know how to go abt it although its just recently we started saying hi' to each oda BT d issue is DAT I av so many gals around me in sch which I believe she would av seen me with gals in fact I'm just like ladies guy and I'm not dating anyone of dem. wat should I do.. I'm sure she would be very surprise to know I love her. I love her no be small nd I'm just trying to help myself. bro abeg advice me.
ur already on d right track. Girls love it wen dey see a guy aving fun with oda girls. Sad but true. They love it more wen oda girls feel comfortable and free with u. Imagine two guys entering a social scene, one goes directly for the kill....and starts chyking a particular babe, ends up getting decline, and he sets sail for anoda babe, d same scenario repeats itself. Oda girls around will catch in on the vibe, and immediately reject d guy before e even says anyting. The other guy doesn't go in for d kill, e only vibes and socializes with d babe one....ejects, and says hi to a couple of friends, ejects again, talks to anoda babe, ejects again, onto anoda, girls will easily catching on d flow, dat dis guy is calm,safe n friendly unlike d oda who is a predator. Long story short. U already av sth u can utilize. Just start the normal pattern, intro, hi hi, tease, gets her nbr, and start acting as her bf asap. Don't say anyting about oda girls oh. U don't wana blow ur engine before starting ur journey
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
Slyder:
Boss! i have a problem. There is this babe i want to make my gf. The raport is really good, my game i believe is tight and she's responding too. But she's annoying the hell out off me with one atittude, she has stood me up twice now. First she said it was he mums fault, she apologised and all was okay. Just yesterday she stood me up again, we met earlier same yesterday and decided to meet again same place, she even txted me to wait for her there, i never saw her, when i called her she told me she begged me and told me she was already on her way home, saying its her frnd that drag her home. I was highly vexed and i dropped the call, she called back but i didn't pick out of anger. I Later called back after i calmed down, she was apologising but i just ignored the issue because was really angry with myself for letting a girl dominate me(i didn't tell her this oo) so after talking for a while, we bade goodbye sha(i felt nervousness in her voice when i called, she even said gud mawnin aroud 4pm)

Now my prob is that i don't know what to do, maybe i should just forget her or maybe there's something am missing. I've not asked her out yet oo, but i call her my wife and i use the future projection thing. I also do speak to her lil sis too. Please help me on what to do.

Cc. xxxtedyxxx, et al. Please guys help becos i'm really losing it.
. I grab. First of all.....u made a mistake waiting for her there, its better to come late to a date, dan to wait for a girl dat never shows up. I can imagine how u felt,av been there too. Next time, u shud be d one meeting her there, the only exception, is if u guys r goin togeda,probably she is stopping @ ur place or sth.

Also, never get angry. Irrespective of what a girl does, whether she flakes on u, getting angry can make u over-react, and u don't wana go there

I also feel ur kinda desperate. She is just a girl....... When u approach the matter from this standpoint, u will see y u shud be the one with the upper hand.

When she flaked d first time, u shud av warned her." Hey babe, hope u gud, I don't like d way u flaked earlier today, u r too classy for such behaviour. U can do better dan dat". Dis is constructive criticism.....ur not angry, ur just stating a point, she will most like explain what happend or reply with am sorry blah blah.

What your missing is..ur acting way more serious dan she is acting. U need to go one step forward, one step backward. Setup anoda date, don't make her choose d day. Choose it ur sef , but make sure its like 4_3days ahead. From there, u can listen to her input, if she is gona be free etc. And don't ask her if she is gona be free oh. Or whether she is busy. Don't ask such questions.

U can take it on from there. Kiss,smoooching etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
temitayo315:

my oga, Pls i av a crush on a gal b4 d session break in skul,i lyk her so much,her dressing nd physique sucks. So i walk up to her d 1st tym nd told her hw i felt abt her.we talked very little dat day because she was going to d library wit her friend. I dnt knw dis girl is very tough,her response is very mature. I approach her anoda day nd i started d toasting,she was getting alöng b4 bt later she aint get interest again.maybe i missed it somewhere. When i told her i want her as my gf,she plainly told me she's on a date,she already had a bf.i was so dumb at a point i dnt knw wat to say again. But dis gals response was always tough. Wen i call her to tell her hw i realy want her she jst disagree,she dint always reply my msg on watsapp.
There was a time i ask her 'dont u like me?.she simply reply,i like u as a person nting more. We can jst be frnds.
I tink dats coming to a friendzone. Have missed it somewhere,i tink i rushed too much in proposing to her. Am nt calling or chatting wit her again jst to give a break.
Now pls,i lyk dis gal,even if i cant get her as my gf again,i want mutual closeness,i want us to get back to lively speaking terms. How do i initiate a nice chat wit her on watsapp for her to be replying?Maybe i will start 4rm scratch again,can u help me out to get back on track wit her b4 we resume january.I dnt want see her nd get scared lyk a learner.
Thanks..whilst waiting 4 ur response

Wow mhen u av bleeped up d package oh. U should never ask a girl. Do u like me? Or don't u like me? U asked her out " will u by my gf" wen u avent done any work in statges 1 and 2. Dts y she told u she has a bf blah blah. Don't ever ask a girl dat question.

It seems to me, u av been friendzoned. That usually happens wen a guy lowers himself to a girl.

I think u shud free d babe.

Go for oda girls. And don't make d same mistake. If u continue whatsapping/messaging her, and she is not replying, she myt end up blocking u.

Free d babe, or better still wait till school resumes, if u see her, say hi,.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Slyder(m): 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
. I grab. First of all.....u made a mistake waiting for her there, its better to come late to a date, dan to wait for a girl dat never shows up. I can imagine how u felt,av been there too. Next time, u shud be d one meeting her there, the only exception, is if u guys r goin togeda,probably she is stopping @ ur place or sth.

Also, never get angry. Irrespective of what a girl does, whether she flakes on u, getting angry can make u over-react, and u don't wana go there

I also feel ur kinda desperate. She is just a girl....... When u approach the matter from this standpoint, u will see y u shud be the one with the upper hand.

When she flaked d first time, u shud av warned her." Hey babe, hope u gud, I don't like d way u flaked earlier today, u r too classy for such behaviour. U can do better dan dat". Dis is constructive criticism.....ur not angry, ur just stating a point, she will most like explain what happend or reply with am sorry blah blah.

What your missing is..ur acting way more serious dan she is acting. U need to go one step forward, one step backward. Setup anoda date, don't make her choose d day. Choose it ur sef , but make sure its like 4_3days ahead. From there, u can listen to her input, if she is gona be free etc. And don't ask her if she is gona be free oh. Or whether she is busy. Don't ask such questions.

U can take it on from there. Kiss,smoooching etc
Thanks alot man. I'll call her again this evening, hope it's adviceable? I don't have specific time of calling her, she is doing a minial work and i call her every 2days in the evening. If she doesn't hear from me in 2days, she flashes. She's always cautious of initiating calls and each time i ask her with style she says "yes na, so that you will not be thinking one kind one kind". Abeg she is too rigid, na wetin i fit do?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by jmaxjohn(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Gona be kicking this thread off wit a basic concept. YOUR inner Game. That's basically abt ur beliefs or how u see ur ursef. Ur sense of worth and oda stuffs relating to Your inner pysche. Do u see ur sef as ugly, tall, short, etc..well.if u r aving a limiting belief..u need to fix dat first. Becos in the long run..its gona affect how u relate to girl...basically ur outer-game. More on dat later.

Somebody has been reading books by PUA's (pickup artists)
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by jmaxjohn(m): 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bros op, NL isn't the place to turn AFC's into PUA's. Sha teach them how to "cube" a girl. It's great in picking up gals.

Warning sha to everyone. These info will not help you maintain a relationship, but pickup girls. It won't help you find the perfect girl, but make the hot gal u r attracted to think u r the perfect guy, Relationships don't have a precise theory NLers. All this can't teach you maturity in your relationships, just give u a good head start.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by nuelldido(m): 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
ur already on d right track. Girls love it wen dey see a guy aving fun with oda girls. Sad but true. They love it more wen oda girls feel comfortable and free with u. Imagine two guys entering a social scene, one goes directly for the kill....and starts chyking a particular babe, ends up getting decline, and he sets sail for anoda babe, d same scenario repeats itself. Oda girls around will catch in on the vibe, and immediately reject d guy before e even says anyting. The other guy doesn't go in for d kill, e only vibes and socializes with d babe one....ejects, and says hi to a couple of friends, ejects again, talks to anoda babe, ejects again, onto anoda, girls will easily catching on d flow, dat dis guy is calm,safe n friendly unlike d oda who is a predator. Long story short. U already av sth u can utilize. Just start the normal pattern, intro, hi hi, tease, gets her nbr, and start acting as her bf asap. Don't say anyting about oda girls oh. U don't wana blow ur engine before starting ur journey
thanks bro I'll try my best tomorrow cos we will be having class together even practical.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by jmaxjohn(m): 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
nuelldido:

thanks bro I'll try my best tomorrow cos we will be having class together even practical.

Nigerians will never learn. After u hv gotten d chick, wat will u now do? Lol. That is wen an AFC turned sPUA (semi PUA) becomes a cAFC (classic AFC). Sha enjoy d tutoring it's all true.

Tell the op to teach u what PUSH-PULL, NEGGing the girl, and AMOGing means

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.