Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (372406 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
The year is almost over, what can u say about ur dating life this year? Any improvements? Or u still have areas u need to work on? Well, we learn everyday, never give up, and always strive for the best. 2016 is gona be a beautiful year with a lot of opportunities. Make it count.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by jmaxjohn(m): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
See badt guys running tins. ;DSee badt guys running tins.
Lol. Wer u been? U just left ur followers hanging like dat. Wetin xup grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
jmaxjohn:

Lol. Wer u been? U just left ur followers hanging like dat. Wetin xup grin
its not like dat bro, na work oh. Back now, how levels, how ends, and how babes..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Surferjosh(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
Please help me out am not a gud toaster. How can i be one............ I av find a lady i love but don't want to Bleep it up.. Help me out
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by jmaxjohn(m): 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
its not like dat bro, na work oh. Back now, how levels, how ends, and how babes..

Everything z just great smiley. My queen z great. Controlling d effects of being a pua.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
Surferjosh:
Please help me out am not a gud toaster. How can i be one............ I av find a lady i love but don't want to Bleep it up.. Help me out
first of all, u need to calm down, relax. Don't be desperate, and don't rush it. Let's us know the specific areas that is proving difficult. Is it approaching, starting the convo? Getting her nbr? Or setting up dates? Is it going sexual? or is it bringing up interesting topics to talk about? Let's us know bro
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by DrRiley(m): 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Lol baddest Guy
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by DrRiley(m): 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Lol bahdest Guy
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
DrRiley:
Lol bahdest Guy
I hail. Chairman
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by DaaChilex(m): 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Hey pals...am teddy..aka sweetpapa. The purpose of this thread is to improve our dating game; and if u r aving any dating bottle-necks..u can tell us here and get ur advice. First tins first..pls no insults..if u don't like a post,simple ignore it. Let's help one another. Am gona be posting stuffs dat hav worked for me over the Years. Thankx for stopping by.

Note: IF U INSULT ME--- I GO SWEAR FOR UR DESTINY..Lols
I like ur post bro,it seems u r gud @ givin luv advice,ur riliy a pal,pls i sent u a msg tru ur email,reply!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Surferjosh(m): 4:26am On Dec 24, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
first of all, u need to calm down, relax. Don't be desperate, and don't rush it. Let's us know the specific areas that is proving difficult. Is it approaching, starting the convo? Getting her nbr? Or setting up dates? Is it going sexual? or is it bringing up interesting topics to talk about? Let's us know bro
am the shy type.. Approaching @ tyms seems very difficult for me even starting the convo
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Chiscomax(m): 6:52am On Dec 24, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Hey guys take dis.... Av used dis a couple of times... U r talking to a girl and she aint responding at all....

#het r u robot or sth....""#where is ur remote control""

Dat usually cracks 'em up.

Don't be a nuisance tho. You see the problem wit us guys is dat, most times wen a girl doesn't respond we tend to push it too hard. Several times, an unresponsive girl myt just be goin tru lots of personal issues dat r unrelated to u. Its not abt ur game...d girl myt not just be a in a gud mood. So don't push too hard... Just smile....abt it. Don't get angry or insult her in anyway.

When a girl does not reply, I
1)tell her I would hack her account and reply myself. She laughs and the conversation continues from there

2)i call her a b1tch like "Hello Bitch" she get annoyed and replies, the conversation continues from there. Either way, there will be a conversation but to use number 2 you must know how to twist words sha and turn it into something she would consider as a joke later.

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Prademi: 7:03am On Dec 24, 2015
Watch this video how they converted M@nhood to T0t0 in transgender experiment
The video will surprise you. +18 only please!!

http://www.sureinfoworld.com/2015/12/experimental-vide0.html
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Chiscomax(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2015
udemzyudex:

its good to always ask a girl if she have a bf..u can ask her in a funny way but not on the first day,week ..

sure u wouldn't want her to double date and won't want to share her with another guy..
don't ask her directly .
and learn how to handle rejection by just walking away..
don't put all ur eggs into one basket..
my opinion

To be safe, don't ask!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Chiscomax(m): 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

Thanx for the compliments.

Nice..from ur original post she is already invested in u. Investment is a crucial part of gaming n relationships but not everyone knows dat. U r on the ryt track...but pls..remove dat kill ma love feelins stuff.don't tell her dat again. U know.. Wen u asked her if u shud kill ur love feelins..she said yes...dats like telling u to go ahead. # definitely she won't tel u no...no real babe wants to be considered easy or cheap..its in their psyche..and dey will reject anytin dat makes dem cheap.

#######

Pls she is into..u..don't let dis attraction die.. U need to start appreciating her. Once a babe is behaving well..u shud reward her wit sincere appreciationg... And u shud start acting as her bf right way...

##star caling her baby..or babe.. Just do it..she will read it from her brain.

Pls don't ask if she has a boyfriend.she is alrdy investing..don't spoil her mind my taking her attention to smwhere else.

Just start appreciating her, and let her know u care, den meet wit her, go on a date, make her laf, tease her, kiss her, let her know u r a boyfriend material.

#######

She already has lots of guys calling her BAE
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Icekyng: 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
help pls
theres a girl I love but we have been friends for a while now but when I starting telling her abt my love for her that I want her, she started giving me d slow replies and attitude chat.
she laffs when she tells me that I knw its nt possible cos of d distance between us and I see hope of bn with her bt I dnt knw d best way to do that
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by donklint86: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2015
Boss I hail you. Please, what important topics can one possibly bring up to keep a conversation going without going cold? There is this lady I love, its my desire to have her as my wife. We are already talking but, intelligent topics atimes seems to disappear and I would be forced to end the flow. Help a brother out please.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by dominicnuel(m): 6:17am On Dec 26, 2015
jmaxjohn:
the game
pls who is d author n can u send it 2 my mail?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by aieo(m): 8:07am On Dec 26, 2015
keeping the convo is one hell of a stress, especially when it's dependent on u
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by gsparks01(m): 8:20am On Dec 26, 2015
is it possible for a girl to have feelings for you and not be ready for a relationship??
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by donklint86: 8:25am On Dec 26, 2015
aieo:
Exactly my situation at the moment.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by jmaxjohn(m): 9:05am On Dec 26, 2015
aieo:

donklint86:

At d start, it's nt easy. Don't ever fail d 3 seconds rule. U gotta keep talking (nt foolishly sha). It's like a trial and error thing till uve gt her on ur cross hair. Show her u r knowledgeable nd u got more self esteem dan she's gt, most importantly, dat u r confident.

Or u guys can try synesthesia or NLP or the cube or even a card trick (i learned quite a lot of "card magic tricks" nd it amazed dem gals making it feel free nd wanna talk more) till u can improvise a topic from d games uve played. Don't 4get to giv her a honest compliment (her smile, hair, nails, clothes) after uve gotten a real happy smile from her, but don't overdo d compliment

Note. Never show anyone how your trick is done

I gotta leave here o. U guys r reminding me of 1 gal dat has given me too many IOIs and I'm engaged abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Eleniyan15: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2015
jmaxjohn:

At d start, it's nt easy. Don't ever fail d 3 seconds rule. U gotta keep talking (nt foolishly sha). It's like a trial and error thing till uve gt her on ur cross hair. Show her u r knowledgeable nd u got more self esteem dan she's gt, most importantly, dat u r confident.

Or u guys can try synesthesia or NLP or the cube or even a card trick (i learned quite a lot of "card magic tricks" nd it amazed dem gals making it feel free nd wanna talk more) till u can improvise a topic from d games uve played. Don't 4get to giv her a honest compliment (her smile, hair, nails, clothes) after uve gotten a real happy smile from her, but don't overdo d compliment

Note. Never show anyone how your trick is done

I gotta leave here o. U guys r reminding me of 1 gal dat has given me too many IOIs and I'm engaged abeg.

lol

dah book dey gimme bad morale
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
donklint86:
Boss I hail you. Please, what important topics can one possibly bring up to keep a conversation going without going cold? There is this lady I love, its my desire to have her as my wife. We are already talking but, intelligent topics atimes seems to disappear and I would be forced to end the flow. Help a brother out please.
there is a pattern u must follow to hold a convo with any girl. The reason y ur interesting convo with her is going cold is because ur not following the open ended route. U need to know how to ask open ended questions, or make a simple comment sound open ended. Hold on
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
gsparks01:
is it possible for a girl to have feelings for you and not be ready for a relationship??
yes it is very possible, a girl might be attracted to u, but not ready for get committed or invested. Its now left to u to make her want to start sth with u, by gradually gaining some trust. Trust is a key to getting a girl. If she trusts u, she will get invested.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
donklint86:
donklint86:
. Goin the open ended route is easy, with a little practice u will become a guru. Here is how it goes. Holding a convo with a girl involves some little verbal tools techniques of which two are paramount. 1)teasing 2) humour.

Before we talk about teasing/humour, let's get a good view of interesting topics u can discuss with a girl. From fashion,to romance,sex, to school talk, to latest trends, love life, embarrassing moments, her family,work gists, her sexiness ( hair, face blah blah),to hobbies, relationships, the list is endless.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by gsparks01(m): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
yes it is very possible, a girl might be attracted to u, but not ready for get committed or invested. Its now left to u to make her want to start sth with u, by gradually gaining some trust. Trust is a key to getting a girl. If she trusts u, she will get invested.
Thanks for the reply! ok...she said let's continue as friends(she's not ready to open that door) and I'm scared she wants to friendzone me, I even told her to give me something to hold on to i.e if there's any hope for us and she said she honestly doesn't know. Please what do you think, I really don't know again
PS: my church frowns on relationships and we attend same
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
gsparks01:
Thanks for the reply! ok...she said let's continue as friends(she's not ready to open that door) and I'm scared she wants to friendzone me, I even told her to give me something to hold on to i.e if there's any hope for us and she said she honestly doesn't know. Please what do you think, I really don't know again
PS: my church frowns on relationships and we attend same
wow. U av given her all the power by asking her all dat question. She is now @ the helm of things, she is the one in control. Which is not supposed to be. Don't ask her anytin again, don't even ask or talk anyting about friends/or sth to hold on to. Start doing this. free her for 4-6days or a week, den resume convo with her as a bf. Start acting as a bf. U need to attract her, dt is d only thing dat can change her mind. A girl can't date a guy she is not attracted to - I.e a guy that behaves like a "JJC"( johnny just come"wink.

U need to change ur pattern. Forget every other tin u av done up to this point pls. Use this bf technique and u will get her. Call her dear, sexy, act bold, wen u see her, hugs, full hugs not side hugs. U need to leave your comfort zone, and u don't need permission. From her to do these things. Pls don't ask her all those questions again, u r being to very logical which gives her total control. Go the emotional route, and u will see changes in her.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
. Goin the open ended route is easy, with a little practice u will become a guru. Here is how it goes. Holding a convo with a girl involves some little verbal tools techniques of which two are paramount. 1)teasing 2) humour.

Before we talk about teasing/humour, let's get a good view of interesting topics u can discuss with a girl. From fashion,to romance,sex, to school talk, to latest trends, love life, embarrassing moments, her family,work gists, her sexiness ( hair, face blah blah),to hobbies, relationships, the list is endless.

. Teasing is like joking with a girl, but u need to be either smiling wen u do it, or with ur voice changed in a funny way. U don't av to be a comedian. Its not news that girls are attracted to humour. Teasing is calling her stuffs like big head, pissy pissy, last born, or any funny nicknames.

Humour obviously is making her laf.

How do u combine both with open ended questions/statements?

Let's say u guys r talking about her hobbies, and she is telling u stuffs, u shud always re-iterate what she says, before u add urs. I don't mean verbatim, but just be on the look out for the highlights, den relate it to her, before adding urs
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by gsparks01(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
wow. U av given her all the power by asking her all dat question. She is now @ the helm of things, she is the one in control. Which is not supposed to be. Don't ask her anytin again, don't even ask or talk anyting about friends/or sth to hold on to. Start doing this. free her for 4-6days or a week, den resume convo with her as a bf. Start acting as a bf. U need to attract her, dt is d only thing dat can change her mind. A girl can't date a guy she is not attracted to - I.e a guy that behaves like a "JJC"( johnny just come"wink.

U need to change ur pattern. Forget every other tin u av done up to this point pls. Use this bf technique and u will get her. Call her dear, sexy, act bold, wen u see her, hugs, full hugs not side hugs. U need to leave your comfort zone, and u don't need permission. From her to do these things. Pls don't ask her all those questions again, u r being to very logical which gives her total control. Go the emotional route, and u will see changes in her.
OK thanchu...will work on that. Cheers!!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martoz(m): 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
so dis trend still dey,I hail u xtedy,hv bin tryn hard,practicing,and extendn ma comfort zone,jex to b lyk u,buh its nt easy....I have alot of issues....colectn girls no b prob anymore,buh dey do flake a lot,and I want to knw how to move Tinz to d next level after havn her number,pls urgent reply z needed

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.