Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

The Haunted House - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Haunted House (13850 Views)

Haunted Or Gifted? / "haunted By Strange Spirit For 8 Yrs" / Haunted House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
kamura: My dear 9jadelta, you are not far from it oooh. . .

Most hit songs are inspired out of true life experiences. . . same with great movies. .

All producers need to do, is just to introduce good characters. .

Money, done dey roll be dat oohh. .
you r right o.
the only difference is, we have seen too many horror movies about hunted/haunted houses.
so, I'm not sure this one go sell at all especially because it's not bloody
people want bloody, gory horror movies that will get them shaking.

may be u should edit this script a little.

like the girl that crossed her legs.. instead of saying u woke her up, u could say she turned to a ugly, hungry hobo with alligators hands and probably a Dracula's teeth and Frankenstein's height. she started chasing u up and down till u found ur bible and started praying. then she became normal again
and u kissed her
the end

4 Likes

Re: The Haunted House by ProfChris10(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
@OP come complete your story o, I sit down here with my pepsi
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
* continues. ..

My relationship with Obinna had not be cordial, and we have not had time to refresh it . . . i guess it was due to d distance. . and we basically dont have much to discuss if we most be on a call. . So i left him to himself. ..

Now, i am enjoying my new place, great nebos. . . and a nice landlord. . far better than my former. . .

I remembered wen i moved to the former compound. .

I was initially living in a three bedroom, in an estate called TMC estate, owned by the default.. . All State Bank. .

I made some good cash then, so paying for it wasnt a big deal. . but after much persuasion from friends and family, i decide not to renew the rent, with the intention of moving to a small apartment, a two bedroom apartment and safe more money for investment.

I got an agent, who brought me to the house. . A land with 3 nos, two bedroom apartments. . . but no tenant yet, and the building wasnt a new building neither. . .

So wat happened to the flats, why would their be three flats, all just empty. . . just like that. .

An agent wld always want to lease or rent a property so quick. . . they wld never give you full details. . .

As, we were talking. . . the Landlord came around, and i was introduced to him. . i complained about the house. . He pointed out, that water was the reason why most people left and, or few had fail to commit any payment. . That he is willing to fix the water issue if i pay him the rent in advance. .

After much inspection, i kinda like the setting and arrangement of the house. .

I told him i wld visit the place the next day with my girl. . if its ok with her, i wld pay, and give him a month to get the water and other issues fixed. .

After all and all, i paid. . . The place was fixef, after 6 months, i got a nebo, 4months later, i got my second nebo. . They the compound became full and more lively. . .

Suddenly. . . i witness the first armed robbery case in my compound. . and i was the victim. . .

But, wen the thieves where caught by the community vigilante boys. . . The theives claimed they robbed me which was quite true . .

. . . But, also claimed they robbed a woman at the other room. . . and a man at the sitting room too. . .

WHEN DID THAT HAPPENED? I was alone in that house. . . Which man and woman did u guys rob in my flat. ?.. it cant be true. . .

But, it was the statement of two theives against mine. . .
. . . even when the evidence of wat they stole were on the police table, and there were all mine .

* to be continued. . ..
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
@ 9jadelta. . .

Yea, i cld introduce bloody scene, if na to act am for movie ooh. . .

If i try bloody scene for a real life scenerio. . . na life imprisonment be dat ooh. .

Ordinary self defence way involve blood scene, dey cos serious wahala for naija. .

Who go defend your case.? . no forensic analysis for naija police ooh. . you are on your own . . Shekina. .

You jam goat for road, as u come out to remove the goat. . . the goat turn to person mama. . as u dey look am, police just nab u. . . U go try to explain to the police for police station, make them believe ur tori. . . so u go waka as freeman. . . hahahaahaha
Re: The Haunted House by nnachichi(f): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
@Op,abeg continue..if anybody no believe,make e comot 4 d thread na...abeg stop derailing.
Re: The Haunted House by Saraha1(f): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
kamura: @ 9jadelta. . .

Yea, i cld introduce bloody scene, if na to act am for movie ooh. . .

If i try bloody scene for a real life scenerio. . . na life imprisonment be dat ooh. .

Ordinary self defence way involve blood scene, dey cos serious wahala for naija. .

Who go defend your case.? . no forensic analysis for naija police ooh. . you are on your own . . Shekina. .

You jam goat for road, as u come out to remove the goat. . . the goat turn to person mama. . as u dey look am, police just nab u. . . U go try to explain to the police for police station, make them believe ur tori. . . so u go waka as freeman. . . hahahaahaha

hMmmmmmmmm
Re: The Haunted House by nnachichi(f): 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
@Op,abeg continue... stop derailing.
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
Now that u are mentioning names of places, it is getting ' more real'. Op kari on, if others no believe u, I believe u. This is a dangerous and a wicked world we are living in
Re: The Haunted House by Rummenigge(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
@OP I've been following your story. Your experience has been a traumatic one, I believe there are evil forces in the world but this ur own is just too scary. I thought things like these only happen in movies, you should be thankful to God you came out of this alive. I've heard similar stories about some houses being 'bad' but not like this ur own. Hope you've given ur life to Christ...Jesus loves you
Re: The Haunted House by Saraha1(f): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
In all we thank God for your life
Re: The Haunted House by dejt4u(m): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
Honestly, as i ws reading ur message, one american film jst came to my memory. Guys, u hav to see this film.. Title is 1408. It's an horror film wit no bloodshed at all. I really lyk d film and i think this your story is good enough to mak a movie after some editin.

U can also write a novel on this piece wit dat ur title..

2 Likes

Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
* continues. . .

After the robbery incidence. . . i was forced to get me a dog. . . so i got me a puppy. . . a cute puppy. . . so lovely

But, actually. . . when i went to buy one around Orazi, close to a fastfood joint known as SKIPPERS.. . . . i saw very cute and fat ones. . . as i stretched forth to pick one of them. .. a skinny looking one walked close to me. . looking hungry and weary. .. . but, it walked up to me, like there was an attachment. . . it was staring at me. . as if saying. . . GUY, IF U DONT GET ME OUTTA HERE, U R ON UR OWN. .

. . I looked at it with a smile, picked it up. . . Paid 75K for it. . took it home, then name it Kaptain. . And it became a beast after 8months. . fierce looking. . . caucasian and asaltian mixed breed

I wld upload the pix of kaptain shortly. . .

. . . . My dog roars . . . hardly barks. . dunno how dat started. . .The dog loves me so much, and so loyal. ..

. . . . kills anything that crosses my door at nite. .. Cos i do let it loose by 10pm. . . All the cats in dat compound had ran away, except the stubborn ones. . . had killed snakes many times. . . even big rats. . . and the likes

I cant even tell where the snakes were coming from sef. .,

Kaptain started barking most nite. .. wld come close to my window. .. and roars like a lion. . . and barks. . .

Then, after a period of months. . . Kaptain stoped barking or coming close to my window. . . i guess lt got familier with whatever it used to bark at. . .

What it does now. . . is to hide, and attack u from behind. . .

. .. . . it keeps digging holes everywhere, sniffing around. . . tryna get something out of the ground. . only Gods knws what. .?

There had never been a morning that i dont cover up excavated pit with soil dug by Kaptain. . ..

Now, i knw why those holes where being dug by kaptain. . Maybe tryna get wat was buried beneath the ground. . .

* to be continued. ..
Re: The Haunted House by lingal(f): 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hmm Omo things are happening o..but if na me I don park out since no waste of time!..God help us!!
Re: The Haunted House by SalC: 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
Na religion abi na literature section this story suppose dey?
Re: The Haunted House by iykofias(m): 12:00am On Dec 15, 2013
I KNO SOME TINS

1 Like

Re: The Haunted House by Saraha1(f): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
iykofias: Ds reminds me of wot i use to go thru several yrs back, dias always ds gal coming to me at night, she would b jumping ova my body forcefuly but happily, hugging n kissin me, telling me am all she desired, then wen she's done ,she would bring out my pennis n av sex wit me, while all ds goes on,i wil jux b staring hopelessly, i wil b so weak to even say a word, jux tears wil b comming outta my eyes.
Ds is jux 1 out of mny diffrnt xperience i av encounter. Tins r around us, only God cn save us.
I believe the good lord has set you free .
Re: The Haunted House by ANDREW2EIC(m): 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
Passionately following.
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
I just got back from Church. . .. Wow, 408 views on a trend that is 2days old. . dats nice. .

*continues. . .. .

I got a dog, not to apprehend any thief. . . but to bark and be restless, be agitated. . .. . over any suspected moves.

The dog grew so huge. . . and loving to all except my Landlord. . .

I leave home early and come home late most times. . obviously, i am the one who releases the dog at night and cage it up by morning. . . .

Most morning, wen i get outside to get the dog caged. . . it rarely answers my call. . . i wld end up finding it sitting close to a particular well. . . sitting attentively and so focused, like one receiving a lecture in class. . .

Yes a well, inside the compound. .

I recalled asking the Landlord why was there an open well in d compound. . . that its so risky. . . kids cld slipped, tripped and fall into it. . .

His answered was. . . 'the pit was originally dug as a well, to get water for the construction of the buildings. . '

But, we can use it as refuse dump. . . and fill it up with our carbage and spoils. . . so i bought the idea of it being used as a dump for refuse. . . so i dropped d case. .

So when Kaptain barks at nite. . . and i look thru the window. . . it's always facing the direction of the pit or open well. .. and end up sitting close to it by morning time. .

Then, I cld not understand why. .. i never cared. . . i thot it was normal. . .

But. . now i disagree. .

*to be continued .

1 Like

Re: The Haunted House by crackhaus: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
kamura: * continues. . .

After the robbery incidence. . . i was forced to get me a dog. . . so i got me a puppy. . . a cute puppy. . . so lovely

But, actually. . . when i went to buy one around Orazi, close to a fastfood joint known as SKIPPERS.. .

* to be continued. ..
shocked shocked shocked

Orazi in Port Harcourt? Oh my, this just got a lot more interesting...and my pop-corn is almost running out..

*runs out to Skippers to get more pop-corn*

@kamura abeg come continue I beg you, I'll be back soon...
Re: The Haunted House by ProfChris10(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
I'm following you all the way, with my gala and pepsi, come continue the story
Re: The Haunted House by Saraha1(f): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
May God protection never runs out of our life's.

1 Like

Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
*continues. . .

I just realise dat i have been living my life with so many spiritual forces around me. . .both evil and good stretching towards my angle. . . Na waaoooh

Now, that i am in tune with the will of God . . .

I kinda ask God why all this. . .?

I graduated at a very young age. . . got a job that brought me into Phc. . . even before my NYSC programme started. . . I was already a manager even before my call-up letter came . .

Yea, a company came to my school in search of young graduates. . and my HOD recommended me to them as one of the best. . . so i passed the interview. . and got me the job offer. . . i worked for 6months before the call up came. . .. so i was doing just great. .

Now, you knw why my house was alwayz filled with friends. .

Now, they are all gone. . . .Just biz colleagues around me now. .

I ask God why. . . .?

Then, by revelation. . I recalled an event that happened, when i was in school. ..

One faithful December on a 31st night, breaking into a new year. . .. i dress up, left my hostel about 10pm. .. . in a bid to meet up with my friends and cross over into a new year. . . chilling in a nite club, drinking and smoking, for i kept alot of bad company as friendz.

As i left the room . . and took a walk down the street. . . I found myself entering into a church. . i dont get it!

I found myself walking with an usher to a seat. . . hmmmmmm. . . How did dat happen? i cldnt not explain it. .

So i remained calm. . . and said to myself. . . lemme just pass into the new yr inside the church. . afterwards i wld run up and catch up with my friends. . . that its just 11pm. . it wont be long. . it wld be all over.

After the happy Newyear exclamation. . . jumping and shaking hands in church.

... Everybody sat down again and the service continued. .

Still astonished at why are they not rounding up, my eyes quickly went up to the church banner. . . and wat was written on it was. . CROSSOVER NIGHT / VIGIL. . . COMMUNIUM AND ANOINTING SERVICE. .

. . . I got agitated. . and tried to leave the church. . i cld not. . There and then, i knew that God has arrested me today. .

I was clued to my seat. . . no bible, no joter, no pen. . all dress in black. . . so different. .

* to be continued. . .
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
*continues. . .

When i was time for holy communion. . i did nt get up. . everyone did. . except me. .

So you can imagine the number of eyez that were staring at me. . . I just did not feel i was ready enuff, was clean enuff, wasnt prepared. . . i just sat on my seat. . i prayed earnest. . . begging God for His forgiveness. .

Everybody that came to that church that nite, new wat the programme stood for. . i just bumped it. .

When it was time for anointing. . i still did nt get up. . i closed my eyes. . . but when i opened them. . . i found myself standing before the altar. . . So i moved to the Altar of God without knowing? i asked myself. .

There i was, standing. . uncontrollable tears dropping down my chick. .. as the choir sang. . .'I surrender all, all to Jesus, blessed saviour, i surrender all'

My knee trembles, so weak. . and so trapped in His presence. . . like a sheep prepared for a slaughter

As the man of God walked by and was anointing people. . when he got to my front . . . . . . . he paused. . told me to kneel down.. and. .

*to be continued. .
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
This your story don dey do me like nollywood.

1 Like

Re: The Haunted House by Rummenigge(m): 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
Constantly refreshing the page. Following ur updates.
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
* Continues. . .,

So i knelt down before the Altar. .. and poured anointing oil all over my head. . He soaked me with the oil. .

And told the entire church to stretch their hands towards me and pray. . ., Afterwards, he told me to go to my seat and write up my prayer request. . .

I did write a full sheet with in my eyes full of tears. . . everything i wrote and has asked God. . He remained faithful and has fulfilled them . . .

The His word came into my head. .. saying. . .SON I ANOINTED YOU FOR A PURPOSE AND FOR EXPLOIT. . MAKE YOURSELF AVAILABLE FOR SERVICE

When God gave me the job i requested for. . i went carnally again. . forgetting the source of my miracle. . .

I got carried away. . .

Not until, recently when i met another man God, who told me. . . God needs me for a purpose. . . there is something He deposited in me. . My lifestyle is grieving the spirit of God. . that i shld be zealous in the things of God. . .

And i wld be amazed what my eyes wld see. . . that spiritual things are very slippery. . and not far from me

That he see a Prophetic calling in my life. .

So, i became serious with the things of God again. . Attacks started coming. .

One was a young girl, about the age of 10 or 12yrs old. . . a nebo, at the next compoud. . who accused me of having carnal knowlege with her. . . accusing me of molestation. . .

This was a case of a full grown man and a very young girl. . whose story wld you believe?

Even after the medical report states she has never been crossed before, no evidence of rape, cuts or bruises. . .

She still maintained that i raped her. . and she categorically and in details, described her ordeal in my hands.. . Oops. . . i was so shocked..

. I was the accused person ooh. . yet i believed her story. . she was so convincing. . so sure about it, i was even hating myself for doing what i did not even do. . .

The police was so angry with her and her family over a case that had been proof medically, that it never happened. . . I begged her severely to say the truth and vendicate me. . she never did. .

I have never felt so bad in my life over that case, i cried most nite, most people didnt believed me. . i was so down casted and depressed. . . for months. . .

After six months later, i heard the little girl had died over a brief illness.

I felt sooo bad. . . i had she was seriously sick, and told her mum to look for me and beg me for forgiveness. . .

That she had accused me for something i never did. .

When i had about her death, and confession. . i now recalled the voice. . .. SON I ANOINTED YOU FOR A PURPOSE. . .

So living in that house has open up my spiritual understanding .

*to be continued. . .
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
iykofias: Ds reminds me of wot i use to go thru several yrs back, dias always ds gal coming to me at night, she would b jumping ova my body forcefuly but happily, hugging n kissin me, telling me am all she desired, then wen she's done ,she would bring out my pennis n av sex wit me, while all ds goes on,i wil jux b staring hopelessly, i wil b so weak to even say a word, jux tears wil b comming outta my eyes.
Ds is jux 1 out of mny diffrnt xperience i av encounter. Tins r around us, only God cn save us.

You no mean am! shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
*continues. . .

Yes, my spiritual eyes has open, i see things to an extent. . .

I told you all once. ., that many nite, i have watched headless people walked thru my room to the other room. .. walking thru walls like the walls does not exist. . .

Some wld walk by, pause and whisper into their ears. . what where they saying?

But, why were they headless. ?

Cld it be that they noticed i cld see them too. . ? are then hiding their identites?

All this happens when i am in deep sleep, yet awake. . .

I also recalled . . .

Wen i was about 8yrs or so. . . i always have a little girl who comes around to play with me. . . always smiling and filled with love. . .

I stammered a lot as a little boy, so quiet and always confined to my space. .

She comes, to play the sand games with me. . i have never met her parents before, nor her siblings. . . not even her own friends. .

As i grew older, her coming around wasnt frequent as usual . . as at 12yrs or so, she finally stopped. . . after telling me to be strong. .

I walked up to my mum months later, and asked her if she knows Kiyora's mum. . cos that wat she told me her name was Kiyora. .. . .

After my speech. . i left my mum speechless. . . with her mouth opened for like 5mins. . .

That, was the first time i knw i was born a twin. . . but lost my sister a month after we were born. .

According to my mum. . . she was alive and not me. . then she gave up. . holding my little finger. .

Then, i cried out. . .

Nobody cld explain wat happened dat day. . . doctors, my mum. . nobody. . .

I believe Gods' mercy sprung forth. . .

. . . So who was that little girl?

. . . i never met her again. .

My name is kamura. . . i lost my twin sister Kiyora as a child many years ago . . and this is my story so far. .

* to be continued. . .

4 Likes

Re: The Haunted House by 190: 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
INCASE IT MAKES FRONT PAGE
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
* continues. . .

The innocence of a child gave me a clear insight into spiritual things. . .

Wen i broke my innocence. . . i completely lost everything,
But until recently. . .

The Haunted House drama. .
Re: The Haunted House by GetUmad: 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ha!!! Nkan be!!
What a strange/mysterious world we live in.
Re: The Haunted House by olupentane(m): 12:22am On Dec 16, 2013
nice update.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily 2015 / Do Christians Need To Confess Adultery To Their Partners? / What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.