Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,376 members, 7,864,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

The Haunted House - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Haunted House (13869 Views)

Haunted Or Gifted? / "haunted By Strange Spirit For 8 Yrs" / Haunted House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Haunted House by Saraha1(f): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
pweetixandy: i need Jesus
we all need him
Re: The Haunted House by centralgee: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
pweetixandy: i need Jesus

Bless your heart my dear friend. Are you born again?
Re: The Haunted House by Rummenigge(m): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
Kamura, ur story is damn scary. It's like I've been shown a new perspective to life. Thanks to God, u eventually came through unscathed. I wonder why some people chose to be atheists, I bet if they experienced a tip of what happened to u they would beg Jesus to save them. I thank God for my life, and I hope to continue growing in Christ Jesus.
TeamJesus!
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
. . . . To as many that has viewed this trend. . .

I decree, and declare upon your lives . . that you all be filled with. .

. .Spirit of wisdom
. .Spirit of understanding
. .Spirit of knowledge
. .Spirit of counsel
. .Spirit of might
. .Spirit of strength
. .Spirit of the fear of God. . . .

May the mystery of His WORD be revealed onto you all. . as in Isaiah 11:2

Be blessed. . .

4 Likes

Re: The Haunted House by pweetixandy: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
centralgee:

Bless your heart my dear friend. Are you born again?
M not..bt i knw God is calling me.
I need a mentor to guide me
Re: The Haunted House by pweetixandy: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
Sarah a: we all need him
yea girl
Re: The Haunted House by centralgee: 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
pweetixandy: M not..bt i knw God is calling me.

You've already crossed the biggest hurdle; you realise your need for Jesus.

All you have to do now is confess out loud with your mouth and in your heart that Jesus christ is Lord of your life and that he died on the cross of calvary to wash away your sins.
Pray first by your self, pray for forgiveness of sins, pray for the holy spirit of God to to fill your heart, comfort and guide you. Buy a bible and pray for the holy spirit to help you through it.. Join a bible believing church, begin the membership school, you will learn Alot, pray again with your pastor and fellowship with the brethren without ceasing.

Remove and close all doorways of the devil in your life permanently. Ask the holy spirit your new friend to help you. Doorways like secsual sin, idolatry (both subjective and objective), worldy music and life style....

The holy spirit of God will mentor you, sometimes through your spiritual leader like a pastor too

1 Like

Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2013

Dear,

Salvation is close to you, as your mouth is close to you. . Its in your mouth and in your heart

Its never a difficult thing. . Romans 10:8-10

. . . Repent and be converted. . .

. . . With your heart you believe unto rightouseness

. . . With your mouth, you confess and be saved

. . . Cos if we regard iniquity in our heart, God wld not hear us. . . but He said, His hands are not shorthen nor His ears heavy that He cannot save and hear us, but our ways of life has driven Him far from us. . .Isaiah 59:1

. . . He is saying. . My daughter, come lets reason together. . i knw you have gone far, done terrible things. . . even if your sins is like scarlet . i wld make them white as snow. . Isaiah 1:18

God loves you. . .

1 Like

Re: The Haunted House by centralgee: 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
kamura:

Dear,

Salvation is close to you, as your mouth is close to you. . Its in your mouth and in your heart

Its never a difficult thing. . Romans 10:8-10

. . . Repent and be converted. . .

. . . With your heart you believe unto rightouseness

. . . With your mouth, you confess and be saved

. . . Cos if we regard iniquity in our heart, God wld not hear us. . . but He said, His hands are not shorthen nor His ears heavy that He cannot save and hear us, but our ways of life has driven Him far from us. . .Isaiah 59:1

. . . He is saying. . My daughter, come lets reason together. . i knw you have gone far, done terrible things. . . even if you sins as like scarlet . i wld make them white as snow. . Isaiah 1:18

God loves you. . .

Word my broda
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 18, 2013
. . . Build up your Love, build up your Faith in Christ. .

. . . Cast out every Fear and Doubt in your life. . .

The former makes one ascends, while the letter makes one descends . .

For there is a thin line between gaining and losing ones salvation. .

The Word of God builts up our faith, even if its as small as a mustand seed, we can move the physically and spiritually impossibles. . .

The Word of God is demonstrated in our love for Him, for if we love Him, we wld keep His commandments. .

So, we shld study His Word at all times, to rightly divide the word of truth. . . .
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2013
. . .
Re: The Haunted House by emmyskies(m): 11:21am On Dec 18, 2013
Sarah a: I wish the lord can open my eyes to spiritual things like yours,maybe I will be more closer to him .
If you have the gift, so be it. But if your gift is something else, either way draw a 100% close to GOD and live a righteous and holy life. Pray for whatever gift you have to manifest. And use it to glorify GOD and win souls for GOD. GOD bless you
Re: The Haunted House by pweetixandy: 11:38am On Dec 18, 2013
i believe..
d Lord is my strength
Re: The Haunted House by Daliano(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
This kind stories de mk my mind boil..Anybody tie u for the hus?for 4yrs u hv bin xperiencing all dese nd u stil stayed dia.
Seun this typ of threads no supose d cum NL.
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
Daliano: This kind stories de mk my mind boil..Anybody tie u for the hus?for 4yrs u hv bin xperiencing all dese nd u stil stayed dia.
Seun this typ of threads no supose d cum NL.

. . . Its not what you are thinking. . .

. . The experiences has to be concluded for a reason, beyond my and your understanding. . and pls note that, i never believed anyone, even my friends, and i had no reason whatsoever to. .

Even, when it was so obvious to the ordinary mind. . . My heart was harden for a purpose. .

Not until i went thru it six months before i moved. . . and i realised why. . . Please. .

Forget about the messenger, get the message and live right for Christ. . . We are in perilous times. .. the age is closing up. .

Thanks. . .

Every question is welcome. . .
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
. . . like i said ealier. .

The age is closing up. . and the enemy is out looking for who to devour. .

The war is not physical. .

Dont allow yourself to be used by the enemy to fullful the biblical end of days prophecies. . in II Tim 3:1-5

I beseech you with love, that you obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ

. . . that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and you in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

. . . .
Re: The Haunted House by chillyjones: 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
wow dis story is really touching.I could imagine,sometimes I do have such strange tots n feeling.both physical n spiritual worlds are real.for years I have been tot by my man of God dat d spiritual world n God are more really.team Jesus for life.peace
Re: The Haunted House by Saraha1(f): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
Those that will believe will believe.
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
. . . .

I have come across trends. . . like,

. . Why are Catholics doing this and that. .

. . Anglicans are not this, are not that. .

. . Celestials doctrines are. .

. . The Pentecostal, the Adventist, The Methodist. .. are all. . . this and that. . . does this and that

. .. Bla bla bla. . .

The truth is. . This is exactly what the enemy wants. . . For you all to exchange words bitterly and forget the weightier matters of the law, judgement mercy and faith. .

. . . Which of you that argues on all these trend can boldly say. . . 'If Christ comes now. . . wld get a hand shake, and He saying. . . come to my Father, my worthy servant. . . ?'

Which of you. . ? ?

II Cor 13: 5 says examine yourself. . are you in faith. . Is Christ in you, and you in Him?

Please. . . Church wld never take you to heaven, its not a perequisite to eternal glory with God, its never a visa, ticket or passport to heaven. . .

. . . If you like give the church all you monies. . even build the church sef. . . its never enuff. . until you build your personal relationship with Christ. .

. . .Though, the Word says. . we shld not forsake the gathering of the brethren. .

. . . And also says. . . take heed that you are not decieved.

Your pastors, deacons, deaconess, general overseers, bishop, pope, evangelist, sunday school teachers, ushers, choir masters, mistress e.t.c. . . . are still running the race. . the christian race. . none has entered heaven yet. . .

. . And their title here on earth is not a guaranteed postion in Heaven.

. . . The bible says, WORK OUT YOUR OWN SALVATION WITH FEAR AND TREMBLING. . Phil 2:12

So, its a personal race. .

What am i saying in totality is. . .

. . Humble yourself, and ask God for mercy.

. . Invite Jesus as your Lord and Saviour

. . Get a study bible. (life application, by recommendation). . An easy to read study bible. .

. . .Invite the Holy Spirit to guide, teach and direct as you study His word. .

. . While your faith grows as you study, you shall know the truth. .. And the TRUTH shall set you free. .

. . . . . When you go through these phases. . . You wld never judge or argue. . .

Stay blessed. .

2 Likes

Re: The Haunted House by Enahi(f): 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
OMG Kamura,am so frightened right now.
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
Enahi: OMG Kamura,am so frightened right now.

2Ti 1:7

For God has not given you the spirit of fear, but of power, and love and of sound mind. .

Just be more prayerful. .

. . . .
Re: The Haunted House by JameyMaxwell(m): 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
Dear Kamura.
I have some questions. I niid ur anz pls.
1}Do yhu believe in heaven & hell.
2}Yhu see ghosts. Aren't they supposed to be in heaven or hell
3}Obviously, it seemz yhu have the gift of the spirit. But which one?
4}How does a person discover & activate his on gift of the spirit.
5}How can yhur protecting angel just stay bck & watch yhu biin tortured?
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: Dear Kamura.
I have some questions. I niid ur anz pls.
1}Do yhu believe in heaven & hell.

Thanks for your question. . i wld attend to them. .

. . .I believe in judgement after death . . Heb 9:27
. . .I believe in the second death. .Rev 21:8
. . for God shall judge without mercy. .James 2:13, Rev 20:12

Yes, i believe in the crown of glory. . 1pet 5:4, after His judgement. .

So . . .Heaven is real, and Hell is real. . .
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
I have some questions.
2}Yhu see ghosts. Aren't they supposed to be in heaven or hell

Is it spirit of a dead person?

Any manifestion of a dead person spirit here on earth is represented by a fallen angel. . demons. .principalities, rulers of the darkness of the world. . looking for who to deceive and devour. .

Mostly, they take up an existing host. .Mt12:13

. . Once the soul leaves the body, it returns to His creator for judgement. . to face the narrow gate unto life or broad gate unto destruction. . You life here on earth wld determine that. . cos there is no repentance in the grave . Mat 7:13-14

. . . .

I do not see ghost of the dead, or whatever you called it

. . I only experience spiritual battle. . with principalities. .

But through prayers, and the love of the God, in His Spirit, with His mercy, we are able to demonstrate his divine power through Jesus Christ our Lord. . .

For we have recieve not the spirit of the world, but the spirit who is from God.. 1cor 2:12

To wrestle against spiritual wickedness.
Re: The Haunted House by Saraha1(f): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
This makes me to remember a song which goes thus.
Happy is the man who find Jesus ,happy all is days (*2). I saw the fire burning when I found Jesus, burning in my heart (*2)
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
I have some questions. I niid ur anz
3}Obviously, it seemz yhu have the gift of the spirit. But which one?

Dear,

God has deposited in us gift or gifts. . to serve Him in return. . I cor 12:1

Our life style grieves and qenches the spirit. ., 1thes 5:19

The power of God is in the Spirit. . and its the Spirit shoots your gifts to usage

Do not harden your heart. . His is at door, Knocking. . Invite Him in, and let Him use you for His works. Jesus is knocking. . Rev3:20

Once invited. . The Holy Spirit, the Comforter, wld teach you all things, and bring your gifts to limelight. .

My gift is subject to me. . . .

Thanks
Re: The Haunted House by nnachichi(f): 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
While waitin 4 the mentor,y dnt u just sincerely say a repentance prayer.Beside Christ is the greatest mentor u can have ever!
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
I have some questions. I niid ur anz
5}How can yhur protecting angel just stay bck & watch yhu biin tortured?

Angels are messengers, they sent on errand. . mostly to guide and protect. .

But, you cannot send an Angel on an errand when you are living in sin. . When we live in sin, we loose the power and authority that God He has bestowed upon us. .

For to be carnally minded is death. . spiritual death. .
But the spirit of God gives hope and life. .

God is Holy, and expects us to be holy, just like He is, not a form of godliness. . but, to be filled in His Spirit. .,

So Angel wld not respond if we dont take charge. . Make yourself a vessel unto honor. .

Live a rightouse life. . and see, if the Holy Angels of God wld not make themselve available to u. . at all times.

The ball is in your court my dear. .

I hope i have answered your questions to your understanding. .

Thanks
Re: The Haunted House by pweetixandy: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
nnachichi: While waitin 4 the mentor,y dnt u just sincerely say a repentance prayer.Beside Christ is the greatest mentor u can have ever!
thank u
Re: The Haunted House by sima(f): 1:05am On Dec 19, 2013
You story is very inspiring! I'm glad you came out alive. Not only that but you came out as a stronger christian with a deeper relationship with God.
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 19, 2013
. . . .

I would be visiting my former compound by the weekend.

One of my neighbours called. . . and didnt sound ok

THE HAUNTED HOUSE . . continues. .
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2013
. . . Continues. .

Its been 5 months since moved out. .

As i walked away on dat faithful day, i knew i wld be returning again, but dunno when and how. .

So when i receieved a call from ma nebo, i knew the time has come. . to taste the waters again.

As i prayed over it. . . I was led to Luke 10:19

Saying. ., Behold, i have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the powers of the enemy. . .and nothing shall by any means hurt you. .

With the WORD, i got encouraged. . so i look forward towards the weekend, which is just around the corner. .

. . the story continues. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bible Message On Divorce / Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In / What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.