Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,568 members, 7,865,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

The Haunted House - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Haunted House (13871 Views)

Haunted Or Gifted? / "haunted By Strange Spirit For 8 Yrs" / Haunted House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Haunted House by PrinceGashon: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
All I need now is my production money abi? @ Kamura
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
You write well. Straightforward,easy to read thank you for sharing your experience.
Re: The Haunted House by allwestafrican: 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
@op
i can relate......God bless, keep and settle u. its natural that once evil sees the touch or a deposit of God in you, war starts.....
most people will mock and make jests (so it was during the time of Jesus even till the world ends)...cos they are spiritually blind. all your troubles are a sign of Gods seal over you.

the devil cant bother those that arent a threat to his kingdom.............
Re: The Haunted House by Gen2jaynee: 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
centralgee: Mr Op You're beginning to sound more like a fiction writer with each post, battery drained up immediately indeed, gimme a break abeg.
By the way the correct word for what you're trying to describe is "haunted"and not hunted
i think u ar sick, instead of u to encouraging him to do more better, idiot where is ur work? coward.wish i can punch u in d face, pple like u na e de downgrade spirits
Re: The Haunted House by yungdamaz(m): 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nyc story @ op.....the Lord is ur strength IJN
Re: The Haunted House by unmask: 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
Reminds me of those guys that take too much weed and begin to see things.... Some are mad now... I guess they fall into the category of peeps that lost the battle..... Anyways.... The simple way to have solved such attacks is by making a sacrifice to the gods of the land.....

Same thing happened to a friend of mine in ibadan..... After his father built their house, they always got nightly visitors that beat the living day lights out of their bodies.... Not until they made the complaint in one of their landlord meetings and they were told to make a sacrifice..... They got two white cocks and a bottle of Andrè.... Poured the blood of the chicken in front of the house as well as the andre... Since then they slept peacefully............

@op send your story to Charles novia..... I am sure he can make a master piece out of it
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
Slickest: Oga OP ur story na FABU *in english* FICTION....nice story though, u got ur plots wrong as u initially didn't tell us u moved out with a dog... Many scenes from ur story contradicts but its cool sha...lesson learnt, with God all things are possible, try nd b a bit more realistic, Even God is REAL....waitin 4 anoda story 4rm u sha.....ur tory sweet

Dear,

I bought that pretty dog with 75k, a legitly earned money. . isnt it desirous i go with it. . .

Haba, or is it part of the house rent fee . . ?

If i had gotten married while staying there,. . . wld you suggest that i abandon her when moving out. . i guess not. , i hope i have cleared ur point. . . thanks

. . . . Any question is welcom. . . .
Re: The Haunted House by Ikegift4real(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
God bless u bro. U touchd me

1 Like

Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
unmask: Reminds me of those guys that take too much weed and begin to see things.... Some are mad now... I guess they fall into the category of peeps that lost the battle..... Anyways.... The simple way to have solved such attacks is by making a sacrifice to the gods of the land.....

Same thing happened to a friend of mine in ibadan..... After his father built their house, they always got nightly visitors that beat the living day lights out of their bodies.... Not until they made the complaint in one of their landlord meetings and they were told to make a sacrifice..... They got two white cocks and a bottle of Andrè.... Poured the blood of the chicken in front of the house as well as the andre... Since then they slept peacefully............

@op send your story to Charles novia..... I am sure he can make a master piece out of it

My dear, i said most mad men, even women. . . not all

. . . Now hear this, i use to knw a friend who was an active cultist way back in school. . . after graduation, he took the cultist life to another dimension. . . visiting occultic friends in a bid to make quick money. . a day came wen he was told to prepare to visit their occultic master for an instruction towards making the money. . . and its has to be a spiritual trip.

. . . He left with his friend, all dressed up in there normal apparal, . . and he allowed his spirit to be summoned. . He was already been told. . there is no going back. . and he has concurred to it. .

When he was summoned spiritually, after all and all, he picked up his slate. . . stirred up a bowl of water. . . what came showing was his mum face. .

. . . He must execute her, to make great money. . .

. . . He cld not, his complain was. . . He came into these occultic thingy becos he wants to eleviate his mums level. . that he cannot. .

. . . As he refused, and no other alternative, he knw wat wld be coming for him. . . so he testified to a friend, his ordeal hours before he went mad completely. .

. . . .
And for the tenant that made a chicken blood sacrifice has only magnified his problems spiritually without knwing it. .

A kingdom divided among itself cannot stand. . .How can satan cast out satan. . . Mark 3:23-27

. . . I hope i cld make you understand. .

Thanks. .

1 Like

Re: The Haunted House by steadynana: 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
Khalessi: As am reading this story my curtains keep going up and down...could my house be *******?! embarassed
so fresh air no fit blow ur curtain again abi grin
Re: The Haunted House by steadynana: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
there is need to be close to God...no time for child's play
Re: The Haunted House by kid7soccer(m): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
My sister ur right, but uno God would not allow u to see wat we cant take in, it all about who u are and what u can take in as a person(u may even go mental after such). if na me b d op the next day i don park go church or pastor house, me no dey joke wit my life
Sarah a: I wish the lord can open my eyes to spiritual things like yours,maybe I will be more closer to him .

1 Like

Re: The Haunted House by TheSoothSayer(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
@kamura I can really relate to this, last semester my landlady admitted to me that she buried a charm near the well. She also mentioned some sacrifices she did in the house. She told me because I was closer to her than the other hall mates. One thing I noticed was that my spiritual life greatly diminished when I moved in: I could hardly pray and feel God like before. Btw it's in Ijebu, an infamous place in ogun state where you meet sacrifices at T junctions in the morning. Now that the strike is over, moving things come January.
I've also been able to see a personality others couldn't see before. My brother strange things are really happening. That's why I laugh when ppl say there's no God. The Bible was right, they are foo ls

1 Like

Re: The Haunted House by vislabraye(m): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
I have experienced ghost or rather demons as a child.
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nice story
Re: The Haunted House by afangide(m): 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
Sarah a: I wish the lord can open my eyes to spiritual things like yours,maybe I will be more closer to him .
Dnt pray for that cus u might see things that'll scare u and make others feel u've gone nuts
Re: The Haunted House by miss2895(f): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
kamura: . . . .Please readers. . . .

This story is intended to bring you closer to God. .

If God should open your eyes to see the spiritual for just a minute, then you would understand.

But, take note of this. . . its not everyone that sees it that live to tell the story. . . A lot of mad people today, were once normal until they experienced it. . and went mad. . cos whatever they encountered wld not want to be revealed. .

Let God take you there. . . any other force man get you trapped.

Give your life to Christ if you have not. . . Please, the days are evil. . May God bless you all. .

Its been an interesting journey. .

Thanks. . .

THE END. . . . . . .
WOW
Re: The Haunted House by BloggingIq: 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
Austeenx: Holy Judas Mayor of Jerusalem! shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

**sprinkles holy water on thread, and runs to get the anointing oil**

lol
Re: The Haunted House by lacicrips(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
Kaptain made some spiritual friends in high places. Hehehe
Re: The Haunted House by zeb04(f): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
The story is scary,the comments here are very funny. This world is a battle ground,evrybody needs 2 b alert. Bye bye 2 leaving life like demonic tins don't exist. @op in ur new house u may just try 2 introduce compound prayers at d begining,middle nd end of a year,dat wil b very gud. We do dat in my compound nd it has being glorious. Wish u God's strength KAMURA
Re: The Haunted House by Arosa(m): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
Interesting story, @Op you should write a book on this theme. Best of luck.
Re: The Haunted House by ijbeauty(f): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
Spiritually updated. TUJ.

Nice one Op.
Re: The Haunted House by Rubyrose: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
kamura: . . Every question is welcome. .

Drop it. . and it wld be answered freely. . .

@ Glimpse. . . the area is Abuloma. . Off Peter Odili Road. .

OMG! shocked I stay along Abuloma Road. Please which place is that? I'm so scared right now.

Please Lord help me to give myself completely unto you, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. I sincerely need you Lord Jesus..
Re: The Haunted House by plainmirror(m): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmm

In 2baba's voice .....

Iнэ n'eme !
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
@ Rubyrose. . .

Its no longer about the area anymore . . . for it can happen anywhere and anytime. . .

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. . Eph 6:12-13,

. . . we are therefore told to take up the WHOLE armor of God, that we may be able to withstand in the evil day,. ..
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
Abeg I wan see your dog @op
Re: The Haunted House by nnachichi(f): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
Friends,u dont have to wait 2 see spiritual things like Kamura b4 giving ur life 2 Jesus.These things are hidden 4m us...or most of us 4 reasons best known 2 God,and u knw what?God is far greater than demons,He can keep u in this life and hereafter if u give Him the chance.CHEERS!
Re: The Haunted House by maryhaam(f): 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
One need to closer to God..........be it fiction or not I need pray tonite....
Re: The Haunted House by centralgee: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
The spiritual controls the physical. Most of the weird screen shots we see in these hollywood films nowadays is nothing but a glimpse into the workings of the spiritual realm.

A lesson to all, chose your master, chose your destiny(reminds me of MK lol), chose it wisely!. There's no middle ground. The devil knows it's destiny already, it's a bleak one, it's making frantic efforts to lure and derail as many people as possible to go to eternal damnation with it, don't be deceived. There is only one winning team....Team JESUS!

1 Like

Re: The Haunted House by Saraha1(f): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hmmmmm.Things are happening.
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
yea. . . @ Centralgee

Its TEAM JESUS all the way. . .
Re: The Haunted House by pweetixandy: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
i need Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In / What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists) / Beware Of The "Mixed Multitude" In Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.