Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

The Haunted House - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Haunted House (13870 Views)

Haunted Or Gifted? / "haunted By Strange Spirit For 8 Yrs" / Haunted House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
. . continues. .

I knew i was in the house and outside the house at the same time. . .

In the house physically. . . outside the house, my spiritual mind was investigating. . . I knew a lot about this house. . . i said. . but this shield stuff over my head was entirely something new. .

I was moving, i needed to know more. . . . but each time i tried to see through within the house, the shield blocks me. . . lest i go outside.

1. Revelation comes to the spirit mind. .

2. If you dont know the source of the problem, you cant tackle it. . .

Then, i had a voice saying. . . the little house boy is your problem. . . he left but he is still here. . . He is blocking you spiritually. . .

Hmmmmmmm. . . . i entered into spiritual tongues. . and went deeper in prayers. . . .

Flakes like snow started falling. . none that my nebo could see. . its actually the spiritual shield that was cracking up. .

Then, the TV on the wall started experiencing some kind of static frequency and picture displays. . . none that my nebo could see. . .

Earthquake. . i guess. . but i fired more prayers. . .

. . . . Now, i knew why prayers are not answered in this house. . the prayers dont ever crosses the roof top. .

Now, what is about this little house boy. . . i questioned my self, as i was about to enter another phase of prayers. . .

The house is one problem. . . . then the house boy is another. . .

Effiong. . Who are you?

I spoke within me and out of curiosity. . . . Who are you, where do you come from. . . and what do you want. . .?

I needed the answers. . . But. ..

. . . . to be continued. .
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
My dear readers,

You cannot easily run this christian race without the Holy Spirit. .

Jesus said. . its of our own advantage that He leaves. . so that he can send the Comforter. . the helper. . to teach us all things. . and to reveal to us the things to come.

The holy spirit gives us boldness, utterances, confidence, power and authority.

He is the spirit of truth, our Advocate. . . He guides, teaches. . and does a lot more.

When, you accept Christ into your life. . . the spirit comes and abide in you. . its now left for you to groom it up. . dont grieve and quench the spirit. . always ask God for fresh anointing to power up the Holy spirit inside of you.

Cos you cannot war in flesh, but in the spirit. . . .

Thanks. .
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
.. . . . continues. . .

There is always a relieve when you win a spiritual battle. .
Especially when your experiencing an attack in your sleep. .

Lemme give you an insight of what i mean. . .

Its always darkness at first. . all you need to do is pray out yourself, out of the darkness to usher in the light. . The only way to usher in the light is call out the name of the Lord. . JESUS. . .

When you are in darkness, there are forces dragging you down. . down into a bottomless pit. . .when they overpower you. . . they wld subject your body to spiritual mutilation. .

Each time you struggle, you are trying hard to stay alive. . or return to life. . . if they want you dead. . you cant make it back to life unless, Jesus intervenes. . . for its by His mercy that we are not consumed. . His grace is sufficient.

Most time, its to deposit weaknesses, sicknesses or diseases. . . or a visit from the underworld, after one has been initiated into the spiritual world without knwing. . . through food, biscuit, drink, clothing and toys given by someone. . .

We shld always pray for our children. . . always intercede on their behalf. . we shld try as much as to make seed offering in church for our children. . the seed offering wld speak for them in times of trouble. . either in school and playground where they can easily get close to friends with spiritual entities.

When you get press down in sleep. . one can be sexually molested by a spiritual husband or wife. . .

This happens somethings when one is dedicated to a shrine. . . as a result of what his or her parents, grand parents or great grand parents had done. . . an ancestral oath. . that is speaking. . and it needs to be broken.

. . . . .
Re: The Haunted House by Saraha1(f): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
This thread is an eye opener.
Re: The Haunted House by LivinaPatrick(f): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2013
I'm telling u,God i need ur grace
Re: The Haunted House by Saraha1(f): 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
Where the op na? Abeg come and finish what you started oh.
Re: The Haunted House by LivinaPatrick(f): 5:57am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new yr,n God bless u all
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 01, 2014
Sarah a: Where the op na? Abeg come and finish what you started oh.

Sorry dear, i have been busy at my project site. .

Happy Newyear all

. . . . to continue shortly. .
Re: The Haunted House by Saraha1(f): 10:28am On Jan 01, 2014
We are waiting.
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
. . . . continues. . .

Have you ever driven a car to a mechanic workshop, with the intention of changing only the shocks absorber. . . but ended up changing the bowjoint, stabilizer rod. . even the hub and disc. .. . simply, because the mechanic notices other problems that you never envisage.

This was exactly what i experienced. . i came here only find out that other spiritual things have also gained entry into the house and are manifesting before me.

Yes, i came to my former house, to meet my neighbours. . . Knowing i was coming again, and would definately have contacts with the spiritual beings. . for i already knew it was a haunted house. .

But, she had no clue of what the house holds within. . . she works harder than normal. . . with three kids to take care of. . . and a husband that stays outside the state. . .

The situations around her, has not given her breathing space to really seek the face of God in all that she does. . Actually, the enemy has made her so busy with work and home pressure. . . and little or nothing to show for it.

When the pressure was so much, she confined with her husband to get a house maid. . . a boy. . . from the village. . .

And they did. . . And they finally brought home a wizard. . . to compound the already existing problems.

NOTE:

1. Always get to know the background of who you intend bringing to your house as a maid.

2. It would be of interest to you if your child is old enough to atleast talk a little before you bring any maid to your house. . . so the child can communicate to you if he/she notices any thing out of the ordinary.

3. Take the maid to church, and introduce him or her first to your spiritual father. . your pastor. . . for a little prayer. . Such prayer could lead to a shocking deliverance . . Dont ever take it for granted.

. . . . . . .

So as i prayed in the spirit. . . i waited patiently for the flakes to fall off completely. . and i could feel rays of light eminating through the void that the flakes left open.

For months, actually. . . since the house boy moved in. . he built up a prayer blocking shield over the house. . Each time weak and sleepy prayers are made. . it bounces back spiritually. . .

This type of shield requires fasting and prayers, intense worship and praises to break through. . .

. . . The presence of light was now taking over the darkness that the house occupied. . . the darkness was shading off gradually. . . .Then i felt another sharp cut at my back. .

I could feel the sharp pain because i was no longer praying in the flesh but in the spirit. . . else, i wld probably not notice the cut until taking a bath. . One is not meant to feel the pain physically. .

That is why, when one you get a cut, either at night or day. . . you can be walking freely, and not notice it until someone points it out to you. .

And again, i felt another cut . then i turned around. . still praying. . i saw the wipes coming from different angles. . as they came. . they takes blood along into a pot close by. .

I ignored the activities behind. . . and refused to be distracted with my prayers. . . the light from above came stronger. . . from the roof. . to the wall. .. to her body. . to her hands. . . then my hands. . my body. . then, i heard growling sounds as the light took over the darkness behind me. . . apparently, the demons had all taken covers. .

1. Demons cannot be destroyed. . they can only abandon their host when the spirit of God takes over the host.

2. But when the host allows sin back into his or her life. . the demons may come back. . . and this time, with a legion to fortify and cause more havoc.

3. God has design a place for them all. . HELL. . . thats their final destination after the second judgement.

. . .. . . .

The house boy has entered the haunted house. . . and made a world of his own. . And. .

. . . to be continued. .
Re: The Haunted House by Saraha1(f): 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
Amazing things are happening.
Re: The Haunted House by LivinaPatrick(f): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
House maid? Not now i need one,God i really need ur help.
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 02, 2014
LivinaPatrick: House maid? Not now i need one,God i really need ur help.

Yea, you needs Gods' help. . . its not always easy. .

You are trying to help them, they are busy trying to ruin you. .

Most times, the very nice and good ones end up with very wicked aunties. . No matter what and how they go about doing the house chores. . . their aunties always get unsatistified. . Always raining curses and beatings. . .

House maid from villages are always hardworking. . . but, most of them dont come alone. . . for they are more active in the spiritual more than the physical.. .

If the maid is a female and possessed. . . You may end up leaving your house for the new wife to be. . .

. . . . .

Women prefers male housemaid, because of the above reasons. . . . so that their husband dont fall as prey. . but what if the male housemaid is possessed?

And turns the house to a dooming dungeon for demonic manifestations? . . .

As an individual, you look ok. .. but in the spiritual. . .

1. A hole had been place in the pocket. . . money comes in and goes without a reasonable benefit to show

2. Chains around the legs. . that prevent one from entering divine connection. . . entering a place of inheritance.

3. A black veil covering the face, making one to loose favor among men. . . hatred every, everyone seems to avoid you when looking for a little help. . . excuses from people you have helped over the years.

3. A demonic mark placed on all properties. . . so that they would all end up for repairs at all times. . cars, electronic. e.t.c. . . and money would be spent.

4. Spells on the children, sicknesses everywhere. . . then finally initiating them into their kingdom.

5. They may even donate their madam or oga organs for feasting. . . if he or she had been marked for death. . They would eat him/her up gradually. . .

Live your life everyday for Christ. . praying that God should make you invisible before them. . their eyes shall never see you. . Amen.
Re: The Haunted House by Saraha1(f): 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lord I need your grace to run this race.
Re: The Haunted House by LivinaPatrick(f): 11:05am On Jan 03, 2014
Amen,thanks so much,Kamura,God's grace
kamura:

Yea, you needs Gods' help. . . its not always easy. .

You are trying to help them, they are busy trying to ruin you. .

Most times, the very nice and good ones end up with very wicked aunties. . No matter what and how they go about doing the house chores. . . their aunties always get unsatistified. . Always raining curses and beatings. . .

House maid from villages are always hardworking. . . but, most of them dont come alone. . . for they are more active in the spiritual more than the physical.. .

If the maid is a female and possessed. . . You may end up leaving your house for the new wife to be. . .

. . . . .

Women prefers male housemaid, because of the above reasons. . . . so that their husband dont fall as prey. . but what if the male housemaid is possessed?

And turns the house to a dooming dungeon for demonic manifestations? . . .

As an individual, you look ok. .. but in the spiritual. . .

1. A hole had been place in the pocket. . . money comes in and goes without a reasonable benefit to show

2. Chains around the legs. . that prevent one from entering divine connection. . . entering a place of inheritance.

3. A black veil covering the face, making one to loose favor among men. . . hatred every, everyone seems to avoid you when looking for a little help. . . excuses from people you have helped over the years.

3. A demonic mark placed on all properties. . . so that they would all end up for repairs at all times. . cars, electronic. e.t.c. . . and money would be spent.

4. Spells on the children, sicknesses everywhere. . . then finally initiating them into their kingdom.

5. They may even donate their madam or oga organs for feasting. . . if he or she had been marked for death. . They would eat him/her up gradually. . .

Live your life everyday for Christ. . praying that God should make you invisible before them. . their eyes shall never see you. . Amen.

Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
. . . continues

I could feel the presence of light all over the house. . . Darkness could not comprehend it. .

I looked at my neighbours face, i could tell how deep her worship and praise was. Tears of joy, the feeling of having a calm spirit was obvious . . she was actually radiating an aura of peace, the peace she had long been searching for. . I felt happy for her. . . yet curious.

Amen. . i said, as i concluded in prayer, and loosing the grip of her hands. . .please, have your seat. . . i said.

I need to talk to you. . She sat and looked straight into my eyes, like she was about being told that she had won a lottery. . .Where did you get your house boy, 'Effiong' from?. . . . i asked.

Its my colleague at work ooh, she responded. . ., after i analysed my daily ordeal to her. . she assisted in getting my this boy ooh. . . Though, my husband gave me a go ahead.

'The boy is an orphan ooh, so the auntie allow him to stay with me. . . i also promise to put him in school as time goes by'. . she continued.

That means, you dont have a better background knowledge about the boy. . only that she has an auntie. . i said.

Emmm. . .emm. . . no ooooh. . she said, Effiong has been with his grama at the village. . but came into town because of the job offer through his auntie. .

So have you met her grama?. . i said. . . No oooh, not at all. . she replied.

Why are you talking about Effiong?, why all the questions?, is he ok? . . . she rained questions upon me. . . Yes. .he is ok, i said. . . its just that, you brought in a complete stranger to live in this house, and allowing so much closeness to your children. . i am just curious. . . i would need you to come to my church and meet my Pastor. . . everybody in this house. . . your children and the house boy. .. all of you. .

And i want you to embark on a 3 day fasting and prayers. . I said. . . knowing within me, that the shield had been opened. . she can now cry out to God. . i could not tell her about haunted the house she is in, nor what my spirit percieved about the house boy. . . I needed her to be more prayerful. . while i also intercede, in my own ways. I could not allow her nurture any weired feeling about the house boy. ., so i kept every details of spiritual encounter i had in that house away from her.

When are you planning on leaving this house, i also asked. . . my husband and i is on it. ., trying to get the balance of the rent. . she said. Within me, i wished i could expedite the process financially, but i am just putting my life together. . . It is well, God would make a way. . . i told her.

. . . . . .

Uncle. . uncle. . the children ran in from the gate. . hmmmm, i taught i told the house boy to stay back with the children at the supermarket till we get there. . i pricked myself.

Where do i start from? the children are all over me, i love them all. . . as i enjoyed their presence. .. i carefully lifted up my eyes to take a sharp look at Effiong as he walked in. .

It would only take a man filled with the spirit of God to notice that Effiong walked in freely. . . without pushing the door open with his hands. . he has spiritual guides in front and behind. . The doors opened without touching them. . .

As he entered. . our eyes met. . . and he gave me a stern look. . .

so. . .

. . . . . to be continued.

o
Re: The Haunted House by Saraha1(f): 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hmmm na wa oh.
But op why are you prolonging this story na? Have you forgotten work will resume proper from tomrw? Any how I go dey manage steal time to check up date.
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 06, 2014
. . . continues

We could both tell what had happened in the spiritual. . .

If my nebo must know, she would have to be told by my pastor. . . and that would be when she is about leaving. . and i percieved, she may have to let the house boy return to her people.

Effiong, why did you come back? i asked. . . . uncle the children wan see u ooh, dem dey cry, so i bring them back. .he replied

ok, i would have to go. . i said as i stood up.. .

Why? please let me boil rice for you. . i have stew. . she persisted. .

Please, some other day. . i insisted. . . as i held her hand for a walk outside the house. .

Please, develop your prayer life, be fervent in your fasting. . . While you are at it. . ask God to open your eyes, and you shall testify of His mercy.

And again, your husband. . . please engage him in the prayer session too. . let him do it along with you.

I would return next week to take you to see my pastor.

Has anybody taking my former house, i asked. . . . no ooh, but people have been coming for inspections.. . she responded. . . as we got close to the gate, i looked back. ., at my former house. . . there again. . . i saw eyes staring at me from all the windows. . i shoke my head. . .

House for the living dead. . . i said within me.

. . .

The granny that lives at the far end of the other flat had travelled to see her relatives. . . my concern is just this nebo of mine. . she has to live this house. . . and quick!

I wanted to annoint the children with oil before leaving. . but i wasnt led by the spirit to do that. . For i only do as being led by the spirit.

I also knew it wont take time for Effiong to try sealing up the fallen shield. .. So, i have another prayer point .

Effiong, is one stumbling block that need to be dealt with. . And the day is fast approaching. . .

. . . to be continued.
Re: The Haunted House by TheSoothSayer(m): 12:59am On Jan 07, 2014
@Kamura, I wish I knew you in real life. I'll make sure I make you a friend, I love powerful Christians I learn a lot from them.
Re: The Haunted House by TheSoothSayer(m): 1:03am On Jan 07, 2014
i remembered this verse now:

woe unto the inhabitants of the earth and the sea. For the devil comes with great wrath for he knows he has a short time.
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
. . . . continues

One week had come and gone since i last visited my neighbour. . .

And i have never stopped praying for her, the children, the husband. . . and of course the house boy 'Effiong'

Yes, one could be wondering, what kind of prayers i do for Effiong.? . . To be candid, all i do is to stand in the gap, neutralising every intended evil works from Effiong against the family.

For i know, she does not have an iota of what Effiong can do and have done. . . and her prayer points may not be directed towards that angle.

I have told my pastor everything that i percieved about the house and Effiong. . . and he had actually called my nebo on the phone, encouraged her, and also arranged for a meeting. . .

I also told my pastor the dream i had.. . .

. . . .

How Effiong had warned me, to stay clear from that family. . . That i was able to loose the shield high above them, but failed to notice the chains on their ankles. . .

I didnt put those chains on them, i met them like that when i moved into the house. . he complained.. . please, leave that family alone and leave me too. . .

You cant save them, the house is cursed. . . and they are trapped.

I know your story. . . he continued.. . but everybody cannot be like you. . .

I have not come to kill them, i have only come to do my house boy work, but i cant stand any prayer going on in that house. . so i raised up the shield. . . thats all i have done oooh. . he shouted.

. . .

This is not the first time i have had conversation like these. . its a normal occurances. . its a way of fixing the spiritual before it manifest itself in the physical. . I actually knew, i and Effiong would meet again, haven noticed what i could do, and having the wisdom of not blowing it out of proportion. . . i suppose, he came for dialogue.
. . . .

You need you to prepare you mind towards leaving that house, on you own accord and for good. . . i said, for the next time we meet in the physical. . i would send you straight to hell. . . I fiercely warned him. . .

There and then with the blood of Jesus Christ, i did cast him out of my dream. . . then he was gone. . . i woke up and prayed. .

. . .

Hmmmmmm, the chains, the shackles on their ankles. . hmmmmm, seriously!. . . I wasnt too surprise anyway. . But, why evict them, yet chained them from leaving or packing out . . .?

The chains were definately for other reasons.

I realised i have started the battle, may God give me the grace to finish it victoriously. . .

I needed more revelations. . time to seek the face of God. . . i concluded.

. . . . to be continued.
Re: The Haunted House by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
The SoothSayer: @Kamura, I wish I knew you in real life. I'll make sure I make you a friend, I love powerful Christians I learn a lot from them.

Dear,

If only you are in Portharcourt. . . Rivers State

Stay blessed.
Re: The Haunted House by LivinaPatrick(f): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
Stay blessed
Re: The Haunted House by Saraha1(f): 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
God protection shall be upon me all the days of my life.
Re: The Haunted House by HonourablePomk: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
kamura:

Stay blessed.

Hello sir please i will love to get in touch with you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bible Message On Divorce / Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In / What Is The Origin Of Life? (Atheists)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.