Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? (3949 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / What Do You Ladies Think Of Guys That Plait Their Hair? / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by scave(m): 9:02am On Dec 14, 2013
Y do some girls dont plait their hair?because 50% of their beauty is in their hair.so guyz can u date a girl dat barb her hair?
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by zadok60: 9:10am On Dec 14, 2013
scave: Y do some girls dont plait their hair?because 50% of their beauty is in their hair.so guyz can u date a girl dat barb her hair?

i prefer girls dat barbs their hair to dose that plaits theirs.that is when u'll knw the beautuful ones

Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by JameyMaxwell(m): 9:17am On Dec 14, 2013
Anyting as long as...
She carry front,
She carry back,
She too package,
I won't leave her.
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by zadok60: 9:19am On Dec 14, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: Anyting as long as...
She carry front,
She carry back,
She too package,
I won't leave her.

thumbs up bro :-)
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by Nuzo1(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2013
I will If nicely and professionally cut.

I rather go with that than wigs and weavons. angry

But please, make sure your skull is in good shape. tongue

Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by Dygeasy(m): 9:23am On Dec 14, 2013
Girls That Barb Of Course cheesy

Cos...

You'll Be Saved The Expenses Of Buying Brazillian And Human Hair cheesy

Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 14, 2013
I wonder why guys classify all grls as brazillian hair babes. Nawa o. I grow my hair but i hardly fix nor plait. As long as it'l make her look pretty what's the bigie in making her weave her hair.
It's funny you need a gf but u ain't ready to spend. My guy wake up from your dream land.

Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by harlos: 9:35am On Dec 14, 2013
If it fits.
Anything anybody says will just pass by my ears.

Motiri omotoshan already cheesy
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by sweettease(f): 9:41am On Dec 14, 2013
I was so proud of my lowcut......wasn't doing it cos of guys but mehn, they loved it.... I even miss the lowcut attention embarassed

If i hear pictures or it didn't happen eh angry
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by buchi4action(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2013
i prefer the ones with hair cut @ least lesser expenensis for plaiting of hair wink
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by harlos: 9:46am On Dec 14, 2013
sweet-tease:
I was so proud of my lowcut......wasn't doing it cos of guys but mehn, they loved it.... I even miss the lowcut attention embarassed

If i hear pictures or it didn't happen eh angry
gringrin

Pictures or.....wink I trust u anyways smiley
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by DesChyko1(m): 9:49am On Dec 14, 2013
I even prefer the ones that have no head. Even if hair no dey, wig still dey, so, no escaping the Brazilian curse.

But my guy thinks it's romantic rubbing your palms over a soaped, freshly barbed 'afari korodo oko iya amala' and tapping the oogoo at intervals
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by fursh(m): 9:56am On Dec 14, 2013
Cykik: It's funny you need a gf but u ain't ready to spend. My guy wake up from your dream land.

A typical nigerian gurl's mentality.

Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 14, 2013
Broke & stingy dudes be lyk "I prefer my girl on low cut! tongue lipsrsealed

Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by sweettease(f): 10:20am On Dec 14, 2013
harlos:
gringrin

Pictures or.....wink I trust u anyways smiley
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by sweettease(f): 10:21am On Dec 14, 2013
Princess Ella: Broke & stingy dudes be lyk "I prefer my girl on low cut! tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by oyinbogirl(f): 10:25am On Dec 14, 2013
Princess Ella: Broke & stingy dudes be lyk "I prefer my girl on low cut! tongue lipsrsealed

ROTFL cheesy
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 14, 2013
I admire such girls. Especially, when they have gotten spectacles. Looks cool to me.
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by fijiano202(m): 10:29am On Dec 14, 2013
Question pls Are they Aliens? if not,then i can even date gorimapa
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by scave(m): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2013
buchi4action: i prefer the ones with hair cut @ least lesser expenensis for plaiting of hair wink
.u no hear say soup wey sweet na money kill am
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by fursh(m): 10:59am On Dec 14, 2013

Nigerian gurls, what's the itch with you and artificial hair? If you so desire 'em, please do yourselves a favour by getting them with your money. Please don't see it as being stingy, see it as providing your needs with your own damn cash. A man shouldn't be your financial plan

Back to topic: Some gurls are more pretty when they're on low cut but it does not apply to evry gurl. As long as you're pretty, got good manners and knows what it means to be decent, I could go with you. Hair style is the least of my worries
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2013
fursh:

Nigerian gurls, what's the itch with you and artificial hair? If you so desire 'em, please do yourselves a favour by getting them with your money. Please don't see it as being stingy, see it as providing your own needs with your own damn cash. A man shouldn't be your financial plan

Back to topic: Some gurls are more pretty when they're on low cut but it does not apply to evry gurl. As long as you're pretty, got good manners and knows what it means to be decent, I could go with you. Hair style is the least of my worries
Hmhmm. *I need a glass of water to step this down. grin
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
fursh:

A typical nigerian gurl's mentality.

ugly,broke, lonely ass nigga
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
Most guys like their ladies to make hair. angry
Especially when dey're thinking marriage embarassed lipsrsealed
Even my old papa no gree make my mama cut her hair grin

I don't think it should be a pre-requisite though!
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: Anyting as long as...
She carry front,
She carry back,
She too package,
I won't leave her.

Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 15, 2013
Cykik: ugly,broke, lonely ass nigga

That was Harsh Dear..

Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 15, 2013
idnoble135: I admire such girls. Especially, when they have gotten spectacles. Looks cool to me.

cheesy......am yOur gurl!
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 15, 2013
Jan8:
cheesy......am yOur gurl!

U sure.. Yo DP looks cool though..
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by djeezy(m): 8:33am On Dec 15, 2013
If she looks good on it, then why not?
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2013
Djangocode:

U sure.. Yo DP looks cool though..
*whistling. . . .Okay
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 15, 2013
Jan8:
*whistling. . . .Okay

I like u;

@ Topic, if she's pretty on low cuts; n she's cool with it; am cool, although I prefer my ladies with their hair, well made n lookking fine!!
A huge turn off 4 me, is a lady dat lacks good dress sense, n ugly looks!!! Dats a huge NO No No 4 me!!! Tnx...
Re: Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? by fursh(m): 9:53am On Dec 15, 2013
Cykik: ugly,broke, lonely ass nigga

Ugly, broke and lonely, are u kidding me? Oh! Come off it. Anyway, I don't have to prove anything to you.

Go get a job, get some cash, be able to afford some stuffs for yourself and get a life. U don't have to depend on a guy for everything, don't be a liability to someone. Whenevr a rich guy comes around, it will only be an addition. Hope you got me or am I just too fast?

ARTICLE: "THE MYSTERY OF "I AM SORRY" By Badiru Kehinde / 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of / What Does Your Spouse/partner Do For A Living?