Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? (7019 Views)

Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! / Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever / Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by GentleFrank(m): 5:57am On Dec 17, 2013
Server22
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by ObeweTech(m): 6:08am On Dec 17, 2013
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by yomalex(m): 6:34am On Dec 17, 2013
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by Robinson3d: 6:55am On Dec 17, 2013
I was using www.trudigits.com for www.loadedvilla.com . But customer care is just too poor and their response time to critical event is poor. Beside that, they make sense. Though i am now on arvixe cool
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by okeyxyz(m): 7:13am On Dec 17, 2013
Afam4eva: I'm using InternetVisa Web Solutions. That's actually my host and you won't go wrong by choosing it as your host.

You mean you own it
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by tatooboy: 7:17am On Dec 17, 2013
You may as well conside using www.1960hosting.com. I use them and they are just perfect for me.
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by hollas2jnr(m): 7:22am On Dec 17, 2013
For naija owned, i'll recommend www.syskay.com, they are at ibadan anyway; quite reliable both customer service n uptime wise. Goodluck!
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by realugee: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2013
bumdish:
Your is not bad at all
Thanks a lot
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by ZUBY77(m): 7:27am On Dec 17, 2013
Cluewebhost.com. For my blog www.globalruns.com
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by zorawebhost(m): 7:30am On Dec 17, 2013
Have you tried www.Zorawebhost.com yet? They are unbeatable in terms of quality and price. You get what you pay for, they don't steal source codes, they keep to their words! Give them a try today.
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by realugee: 7:34am On Dec 17, 2013
This made fp shocked
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by Afam4eva(m): 7:42am On Dec 17, 2013
okeyxyz:

You mean you own it
I think so.
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by legalwealth(m): 7:54am On Dec 17, 2013
iam_Demigod: which Nigeria web hosting do you use?

I will like to host my site but I'm confused of which Nigeria web hosting company to patronize, so many bad stories about most of them!

If yu are currently using any and you recommend their service... please drop their name/names here

Nigerian web hosting for where?I make use of International Web hosting companies such as hostgator and arvixe but the latter is my great choice as I have 6 hosting accounts with them and I've never for once regretted choosing them.
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 17, 2013
Profidada: So funny that most people don't know that web hosting and domain registration is free

List the ones you know pls
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by chuks8660(m): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2013
Spend Your Time On Rich and educative ebooks that will be of benefit to you,that will change the way you think,your perspective,your intellectuals and your ego.

Reading can help you achieve your goals, not just through learning, but by inspiring you. If you read stories about business success or people who have lived their dreams, you’ll be more inspired to reach for you own goals.

Click this link to Download Our Cheap Priced Educative and inspiring ebooks http://

ORDER ANY BOOK NOW AND GET IT IN THE NEXT ONE HOUR
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by wolajumoke(m): 8:27am On Dec 17, 2013
what u shud look for in hosting

Server uptime (very important)
Customer support (instant)
price

I will recommend www.nethost247.net
Though I own it but you will have rest of mind because i have tried several popular host before but they didnt meet up the 3 criteria above thats why i get my own vps
I can host you on it with money back guaranteed.

Our server is in Usa and canada
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by Cute1bliss(m): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2013
I recommend Godaddy.com.. I haven't had any complains about them since 2010 www.godaddy.com smiley
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by obinoral(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2013
Heliesha: waka pass... dnt knw a dam thing they're talking about
And u cant learn from it? SMH for this generation.
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by obinoral(m): 8:37am On Dec 17, 2013
ZUBY77: Cluewebhost.com. For my blog www.globalruns.com
this host is better becos i visit the blog everyday for my tonic.
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by gr3yb4ck(m): 8:37am On Dec 17, 2013
Nigerian web host? Where is thier server? Inside Aso rock abi
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by mintyx(m): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2013
kenyarttar: What I'm presently doing is to buy the domain name myself through a registrar and host the site completely free on Blogger (Google). And with blogger's ability to create pages and not just blog posts alone it's definitely proven to be the best thing since sliced bread.

Take my advice, thank me later.

could you share how you do that pls?
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by philtrum(m): 8:49am On Dec 17, 2013
mikeoh: i make use of Registeram.com
just 2300 annually

bandwidth nko?
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by philtrum(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2013
mikeoh:
wher is it free?

if you register free domain, dont be surprised when u don't see ur site again cos the company may fold up anytime. get a paid domain and if its for fun u can do free hosting
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by philtrum(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2013
Djtm: I've been using syskay.com for about three years now. They're pretty cool and have a good customer support. However, you can get more bandwidth and space for the same amount on a foreign host.
----------
btw, how did this topic get to the fp? This cannot be of use to normal nairalanders only webmasters. Well, anyhow.

this is better.
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by philtrum(m): 8:54am On Dec 17, 2013
kenyarttar: What I'm presently doing is to buy the domain name myself through a registrar and host the site completely free on Blogger (Google). And with blogger's ability to create pages and not just blog posts alone it's definitely proven to be the best thing since sliced bread.

Take my advice, thank me later.

Exactly what I call safe mode
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by ProGSM(m): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2013
I currently use www.lagoshost.com for all my sites. I am ok for now.
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by Soso990240(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2013
Profidada: So funny that most people don't know that web hosting and domain registration is free
thanks for d info..share the company name and their site wit us..is the company reliable? I need both .
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by routik(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2013
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by Revolva(m): 9:02am On Dec 17, 2013
Hyelnatz: Wel, up until of late, i would hav recommendd www.trudigits.com, but their customer care is nothin short of dead! Though my site (www.nswag.com) is stil on their server, i hav to be jingoistic for nw and recommend www.godaddy.com or hostgator.com
BROS PLS does godaddy n hostagator take nigerian atm cards......GTBank..so i can use it to buy domain?
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by Afam4eva(m): 9:09am On Dec 17, 2013
Revolva:
BROS PLS does godaddy n hostagator take nigerian atm cards......GTBank..so i can use it to buy domain?
I know Hostgator doesn't accept GTB atm cards but would accept other Nigerian debit cards specially made for online transactions. But note that they will verify your card before accepting it and it can take some time.
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 17, 2013
Www.cedarhostng.com/promo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Complete Guide To Good SEO For Beginners / How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? / The Real Facts About Blogging As A Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.