Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin (18686 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by sammoe(m): 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
Been a while I read such trash. Which shrinks came up with this. The traits do not apply to virgins as IMO there's no concrete basis for the generalisation this poo of an articule articulates.
They can be seen in even sex addicts of certain psychological makeups.
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by Missmossy(f): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mynd_44: I rcomemd this thread for the dumbest thread of this year
Hahahahaha has it gotten to that extent ni?

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by longjohnsilver: 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Hian
What is 'hian' shebi u want to know ni...and as a virgin bobo I am ready to show you the thing anatomically..."seeing is believing" or so they say
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
What bullsh1t
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by Kslib(m): 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
Oyedokun100: 1. Anatomically

Unlike females, there is no physical indicator that can determine if a male has had sex or not. Fortunately, for most of you girls out there, it is actually far easier to tell if a guy is a virgin than if a girl is. Virgin guys tend to share a group of physical traits that often prevent them from having sex. The behavioural clues are an even stronger indicator of virginity. With obvious behavioural clues and often a different physical appearance females do not even need this clue to tell if a guy is a virgin.

2. Appearance

Virgin guys tend to have a unique appearance when compared to other males. They tend to be shorter on average than non-virgins. More importantly though, virgins are universally weak. They have very little muscle mass and are often weaker than females. They can be any size but they are normally skinny little scrawnbags or they are fat asses. They also have very small pe1nises.

3. Behaviour

Male virgins also share a unique pattern of behaviour that is almost universal in all of them. This includes cowardice, femininity, social and sexual ineptness, poor motor coordination, and passivity. You can usually tell a male virgin by seeing what games they play. Some of these games include magic the gathering and Runescape. Most male virgins tend to only be able to talk to women on mmo's as this requires no face to face interaction. They are usually afraid of women and in the rare case that a woman will show interest in them, they will go through great lengths to please them. Although they are often afraid of women, most shrinks agree that male virgins do desire relationships with the opposite sex. They are usually just unable to handle a relationship with a woman because they lack the social and sexual skills to keep her satisfied. As a result, they often resort to wuss-like behaviour in order to keep any woman they do get around. Some of these behaviours include kissing her ass, acting like a woman, being a needy wuss bag, buying her shit, begging women to go out with them, and being sensitive. Unfortunately this usually backfires and the woman will usually leave the virgin nerd for a smooth talking tank.

SOURCE = http://www.saintfamous.com/2013/12/3-ways-to-know-that-guy-is-still-virgin.html

hahahahah!!! Op ,have you ever thought of going into comedy?

Msheeeeeeeewww!!! .. This is what happens when every Musa,sikiru and akpors thinks writing articles about human bahaviour,relationships and interaction e..t..c is meant for everyone!!! Bullshit write-up!!
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by Justeenaleo(f): 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
longjohnsilver:
What is 'hian' shebi u want to know ni...and as a virgin bobo I am ready to show you the thing anatomically..."seeing is believing" or so they say
I no wan knw oo abeg ,u fit open anoda thread nd illustrate lol
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by longjohnsilver: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
Justeenaleo:
See what you made me do...I mistakenly broke my hymen while I was trying to illustrate in anoda thread...now I have lost my innocence #crying
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by iLUMeN8(m): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2013
The second point is spot on but the first and last are just crap
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by bucacino(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Hey justina, I suppose you are a robot or you are just being a snub, what does it cost you to reply my email Aarrghhhhh
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by Snoggy(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
[size=25]See attacks[/size] shockedshocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today / A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.