Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Silly Things Some Girls Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things Some Girls Do (48772 Views)

10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silly Things Some Girls Do by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:29am On Dec 16, 2013
1. Look down on peers, elders, likely, because they're not as wealthy as their boyfriends. Others are making good money, but you're there boasting with sex money, SHAME! Probably, the class of people you'd respect are yet unborn, thus, respect from younger ones should be far away from you.

2. Sponsor boy friend even at the university level &/or overseas, meanwhile younger siblings are out of school owing to school fees. Still searching for the class of stupidity I'd classify you under.

3. Born again christian at home, something else at school. Different wardrobe at home, another at school. You're a 21st century chameleon!

4. Establish intimate relationships on social networks (eg facebook) that have led to some untimely deaths. How are you sure the guy you're
dating on facebook is not a ghost. Why are you so desperate for friendship?

5. Very humble before and during courtship, but when they come into the family, they'd want to control every inlaw. Was that how your brother's
wife was controlling you?

6. A guy would do just anything in ensuring he sponsors you up to the university level, but after graduation, you then discover he is no longer your type for marriage, meanwhile you agreed at first. You're a dubious character!

7. One of your designer's wears,weavon, gold, worth thousands, but your mother is too old to look good for you. When can your mother be proud of you? You're gradually becoming a mother too, if not now, later. How did you treat your mother?

8. Some of them are ashamed of their mothers in public or amidst friends, because they think they're not as civilised as they're. She deserves to be your mother, if not, God would had choosen another mother for you.

9. Boast to friends about the number of guys they have dated by even pointing fingers & calling names(guys too). You've stylishly become a home-based prostitute!

10. Marry a man, not because they love the man, but because of his wealth. When wealth dies, what next? Money is good, but if it's only what you look out for, marrying a cultist is inevitable. Not your portion!

Advice: Marry a man with vision who believes in your vision(if at all you have a good vision) & ready to sustain it. God's man for you'll not pass you by. Amen!

117 Likes

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Fourwinds: 3:30am On Dec 16, 2013
very true post except number 4. it depends on d individual on hw u relate with dose online. if u are fake I will know. u can only b dupe if u are greedy. if I have #20k ., I don't nid anybody to double t for me neither do I nid sugar mummy. I got my brains n hands to work. so relationship involves careful study. it is not only d person u meet online dats can kill u even d ones u meet in ur neighbourhood can do d same. dose who kill or get killed in marriages were dey ghost.?

17 Likes

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by dahmie2013: 4:23am On Dec 16, 2013
K
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 16, 2013
They can't go on their knees to apologize to their parents when they do wrong but they can go on their knees to give their boyfrndz BJ grin

59 Likes

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Castos(m): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2013
The worst still remains changing into a monster when she gets married, beat the hell out of the maid, rant on her in-laws, and the worst will be fighting the husband. Pride is the foundition to all evil.

13 Likes

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 16, 2013
That's very inspirational. Well, I would say some girls are really crazy. I actually met a girl couple of days ago who was so crazy about me. At first, she looked at me. Secondly, she asked if i liked her. I said no but we can be friends. So she gave me her digits and then asked me to call her. I asked her why? She said i'm a great guy and husband material. I said hey gurl, slow down, you barely know me. Then yesterday we met again with her friend. We talked, laughed and had some nice food. Her friend grabbed my phone, looked at it and said it was expensive. I guess she dialled her number while holding my phone because....I don't want to finish this story. Women are indeed very funny:-)

7 Likes

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by castielo(m): 7:47am On Dec 16, 2013
Blame it on human nature.

5 Likes

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by nwaobitex: 8:17am On Dec 16, 2013
TRUE TALK
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by dBard: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2013
De Tus: That's very inspirational. Well, I would say some girls are really crazy. I actually met a girl couple of days ago who was so crazy about me. At first, she looked at me. Secondly, she asked if i liked her. I said no but we can be friends. So she gave me her digits and then asked me to call her. I asked her why? She said i'm a great guy and husband material. I said hey gurl, slow down, you barely know me. Then yesterday we met again with her friend. We talked, laughed and had some nice food. Her friend grabbed my phone, looked at it and said it was expensive. I guess she dialled her number while holding my phone because....I don't want to finish this story. Women are indeed very funny:-)

U had better come finish this story bf vex f u
angry

22 Likes

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:45am On Dec 16, 2013
dBard:

U had better come finish this story bf vex f u
angry

grin Na story you wan hear?

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2013
Hahahahaha story lovers!
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Chinboli(m): 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
Number 8. . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Ghadafy(m): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by ifeanyidavid: 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
I don't like this topic

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
1 thing girls do I hate is dress better than their kids. Some women will fix hair of 70k with expensive cloth and all but their kids wear rags and they are always looking rough

47 Likes

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
Some girls possess attribute number 1-10.
I call their type 'The Assassins'. They are Deadly & Dangerous (DD).
Last Bullet:
Guys, shine your eyes.

5 Likes

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Decryptor(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
11. Reading a thread like this and automatically switching to "Bittccchhh-mode" and making feminist utterances

6 Likes

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by odinga1of: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
De Tus: That's very inspirational. Well, I would say some girls are really crazy. I actually met a girl couple of days ago who was so crazy about me. At first, she looked at me. Secondly, she asked if i liked her. I said no but we can be friends. So she gave me her digits and then asked me to call her. I asked her why? She said i'm a great guy and husband material. I said hey gurl, slow down, you barely know me. Then yesterday we met again with her friend. We talked, laughed and had some nice food. Her friend grabbed my phone, looked at it and said it was expensive. I guess she dialled her number while holding my phone because....I don't want to finish this story. Women are indeed very funny:-)

U ur story too GBESOKE........................hmmm i luv it.
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
I smell war
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by pinkybeny(f): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
sum wont mind having a one night stand wit a guy dey v neva met for t.fare frm a night club.smh!

4 Likes

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Tsmooth1(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
They wear miniskirt and spend entire day pulling it down. They like the rite guy bt luv the wrong guy. They say money is not everything yet they wont date carpenter, suya mallam, bricklayer etc.

32 Likes

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Coldfeet(f): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
Op na true talk u yarn so o! I know of a girl who cruises around town with her white grandpa lover yet her mother still sells bread on the road side come rain come shine to see her younger ones tru school! Well maybe the mum just didn't want anything to do with her money sha so pathetic! Some girls na wa o!

5 Likes

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by COvo(m): 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
1. Look down on peers, elders, likely, because they're not as wealthy as their boyfriends. Others are making good money, but you're there boasting with sex money, SHAME! Probably, the class of people you'd respect are yet unborn, thus, respect from younger ones should be far away from you.

2. Sponsor boy friend even at the university level &/or overseas, meanwhile younger siblings are out of school owing to school fees. Still searching for the class of stupidity I'd classify you under.

3. Born again christian at home, something else at school. Different wardrobe at home, another at school. You're a 21st century chameleon!

4. Establish intimate relationships on social networks (eg facebook) that have led to some untimely deaths. How are you sure the guy you're
dating on facebook is not a ghost. Why are you so desperate for friendship?

5. Very humble before and during courtship, but when they come into the family, they'd want to control every inlaw. Was that how your brother's
wife was controlling you?

6. A guy would do just anything in ensuring he sponsors you up to the university level, but after graduation, you then discover he is no longer your type for marriage, meanwhile you agreed at first. You're a dubious character!

7. One of your designer's wears,weavon, gold, worth thousands, but your mother is too old to look good for you. When can your mother be proud of you? You're gradually becoming a mother too, if not now, later. How did you treat your mother?

8. Some of them are ashamed of their mothers in public or amidst friends, because they think they're not as civilised as they're. She deserves to be your mother, if not, God would had choosen another mother for you.

9. Boast to friends about the number of guys they have dated by even pointing fingers & calling names(guys too). You've stylishly become a home-based prostitute!

10. Marry a man, not because they love the man, but because of his wealth. When wealth dies, what next? Money is good, but if it's only what you look out for, marrying a cultist is inevitable. Not your portion!

Advice: Marry a man with vision who believes in your vision(if at all you have a good vision) & ready to sustain it. God's man for you'll not pass you by. Amen!
When their mum scolds them they get angry and walk ouuta the room,but when the boyfriend gets angry and even beats them up they cry,kneel and beg the guy. Girls MUMU ehn!

7 Likes

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
The facebook stuff is kinda true sha!
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Yvete(f): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

So sad!
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by freecocoa(f): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
Oh well, such girls are way more than silly.
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by POPEII: 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
C.Ovo:

When their mum scolds them they get angry and walk ouuta the room,but when the boyfriend gets angry and even beats them up they cry,kneel and beg the guy. Girls MUMU ehn!
ma belle oo
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Aromas: 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pinging n chatting wit ur course mate unexpectedly she give u a 9ce kissing n start disturbing gringringrin wot a silly thing
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by nawtikid(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
i kip saying it..4get gals n make money

39 Likes

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Saraben(f): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
Fourwinds: very true post except number 4. it depends on d individual on hw u relate with dose online. if u are fake I will know. u can only b dupe if u are greedy. if I have #20k ., I don't nid anybody to double t for me neither do I nid sugar mummy. I got my brains n hands to work. so relationship involves careful study. it is not only d person u meet online dats can kill u even d ones u meet in ur neighbourhood can do d same. dose who kill or get killed in marriages were dey ghost.?
wow I so much love wat u said....u r on point.very tru

1 Like

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by PrinceJustice(m): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
21st Century Chameleon
This got me laughing
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by lumeviewscom: 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
Haha @OP... Like what this girl did below.

A quick intro to understand the BBM conversation you’re about to read. A pal was visiting and decided to hit the lounge. While chillaxing, he met this girl who coincidentally had her birthday party going on at the same spot. He exchanged contact info with the girl in question and several days later, they were having this conversation below…

Girl: xxxxx (boy’s name), can I ask u for a favor

Boy: Do

Girl: I want to change my hairsad
Need a new human hairsad

Boy: Hmmm. How much is the hair?

Girl: It will cost mi 25k

Boy: Hmmm, hw much do u ve for the hair?

Girl: I don’t get u

Boy: Do u ve anything so I can think of wat to support u wit…

Girl: Sincerely,i hv not bin able to cum up wit much nd I really nid dis hair asap Cuz of d ceremony I’m attending on Wednesday

Boy: K.

Girl: Ok to watsmiley

Boy: Let’s see how it goes

Girl: icon smile I will b seeing u tomorrow right?

Boy: Yea.
U will be coming to ma crib ryt?

Girl: :s U wil b cumin to mine

Boy: Ok o

Girl: Lol
Y Ok ooooo

Boy: ur juju strong

Girl: Which juju
Lol
Wat am I doing to you

Boy: I’m doin yall a favor to get u sumtin which u need. At least u cud save me the stress by comin to get it.

Girl: Is Dat y u said my juju is strong

Boy: Yes o

Girl: =))
But am I not worth it, for u to cum to mi nd give mi wat u kno I nid
icon smile

Boy: Well, holla me wen u comin.

Girl: Ook

Boy: Aii fine gurl. Tomoro den.

Girl: Nyte

NEXT DAY

Girl: Remember I hv an appointment wit u today

Boy: Yea I do

Girl: Wats ur address

Boy: xxxxxxx road… by xxxxx avenue

Girl: Hmmm
Wil I able to locate dere

Boy: Yea, its easy
Just along d road

Girl: Is it b4 d police station or after

Boy: Hw r u comin?

Girl: D house num?
I’m cumin wit a cab

Boy: K. Its after d police station, tell em xxxxxx road by xxxxx avenue

Girl: Ok
Wil b wit u shortly

Boy: Lemme know wen u comin

Girl: K

Boy: Hw was ur nyt

Girl: It was wonderful

Boy: I just woke up. Slept late

Girl: Reali
Y

Boy: Went to xxxxx, got home around 11….chatted wit ya……then I started workin on plenty things

Girl: icon smile Nd u r stil goin travel b4 12noon today

Boy: Will try to…but definitely travel today

Girl: Ok

Boy: Just stared at ur pix, got nice lips…

Girl: Lolz
U 4 real
Which of my pic pls

Boy: Yea. Look good enuf to kiss
The one u sent.
‎IMG_00000923.jpg ‪(15.90 KB)‬

Girl: Omg
Tnk u

Boy: Why omg?

Girl: icon smile U like my lip

Boy: Yea…wud like to kiss it

Girl: =D
U so lively today

Boy: True.
H.o.r.n.y nigga!
icon smile

Girl: :O

Boy: Why shocked?

Girl: U said sumtin
D way u r talking, its lik u don’t want to c mi anymore
U r scaring mi

Boy: With?

Girl: Ur words

Boy: Check this pix.

Girl: =))
U mk mi laff
It’s like u don’t wanna c mi

Boy: K. I was str8 to the point at least.
I chest bills o, but fo reasons na!

Girl: I tot u wanted sumtin more from mi

Boy: I do.

Girl: I didn’t kno it was Sex for money
Nd I don’t slip wit Men for money

Boy: But a relationship must involve sex na
We r adults na

Girl: U r putting it to mi lik SEX for money
I’m reading all our chats, nd to mi it looks like it
I know relationship involves Sex but d way it’s bin put it seems SEX for money
I don’t sleep wit Men for money, no matter wat

Boy: U aren’t doing that na. U r doin ur Hot bf a favor, I thot we already had a mutual attraction.

Girl: Really
Den y didn’t u let it develop
I tot u asked mi one tym, if I cum to Lagos
Tot I cud even pay u a visit
U make mi feel I’m not worth a man, having just more than a sexual feeling for mi

Boy: but if u jst ask me for money n I pay it, it makes me look like a mugu.
And I don’t like feeling like a mugu

Girl: Dats not true
U can’t look like a mugu in my eyes
Trust me
Where u not d one Dat asked mi out, did I refuse u
So y wil I look@u less
So, do u want mi to still pay u a visit?

Boy: I’m scared.

Girl: Scared of wat

Boy: Of ur words

If you're not tired of reading by now, there's more in the source below. Thank you... cool.

SOURCE: GUYS vs GIRLS: SEX FOR HUMAN HAIR? HILARIOUS BBM CHAT!

82 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video) / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry / Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.