Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Silly Things Some Girls Do - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things Some Girls Do (48784 Views)

10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by FolayanDiranMathew: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
Exactly what they doin especially when they r in the public or in the school they denied their parent
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
PLAY HARD 2 GET THEN COME BACK TO THE SAME GUY
WHEN THEY RE ALL WORN OUT AND FVCKED UP

1 Like

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by LBanks(m): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
C.Ovo:

When their mum scolds them they get angry and walk ouuta the room,but when the boyfriend gets angry and even beats them up they cry,kneel and beg the guy. Girls MUMU ehn!
Although some women can really get to your nerve at times, but it doesn't show strength as a man beating or fighting a woman or even engaging in a quarrel with them. And by the way, what makes you think it is stupidity if a girl kneels down to beg her guy? Is she not the woman? or are you (the guy) supposed to be the one doing that? I wonder the way people view certain issues

1 Like

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
Nairaland And We Everyday[N.A.W.E] Invite you to vote for Vote for the best moderator of the year
and
First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!!
please,we need your vote to help us choose the best...
Anouncement placed by
Vanguard1

and ademipeju
Then You are invited to

Religion section Award..just For Fun
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Deiok(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
Nice one bro. Thumbs up.
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Ryda(m): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
blalalalalalalalalallal ah don hear
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by dadicvila(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1512993/port-harcourt-nairalanders-get-together/3

PH peeps you might just be interested in our end of year party(get 2geda),check that thread out........Mods pls help us in PH give it a bit of publicity,if possible bring it to the Frontpage.....Graciaz
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by maggilove(f): 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
It is not true for all girls, it depends on the way you were brought up and the type of family you come from.
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by kundi90(m): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
I strongly agree with no 9.
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by LoveKing(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
how is this a romance issue?
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Nelrulez(m): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
[quote
author=martha]They can't kneel down to apologize to their parents
when they do wrong but they can kneel down and give their boyfrndz
BJ
grin[/quote] I love dis... FACT
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by hardbody: 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
At least the guy and babe were able to hold a conversation and not all those hi, hello, asl pls,
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by LyfeJennings(m): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
I still say but people think say its not right. The day my wife disrespects any of ma family. Its either I totally abandon her or I beat the living daylight out of her. I mean why would anyone disrespect the only people thats been there for me from childhood
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by baggy4luv(m): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
martha: They can't kneel down to apologize to their parents when they do wrong but they can kneel down and give their boyfrndz BJ grin
retardeen
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
martha: They can't kneel down to apologize to their parents when they do wrong but they can kneel down and give their boyfrndz BJ grin

thats very true. Dnt mind dem.

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
sandijey:

Am tired of seeing the word "ghost ". What's wrong wiv everybody! I opened this thread to read something interesting onlyfor me to read number 4! Am actually scared! Night don come abeg!
Fear fear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
zeb04: . The guys drink 2.I met someone in lagos nd I just decided 2 flow/chat. D guy just started with,I hope u drink a lot cz I love gals dat know how 2 drink nd club nd ve fun. D guy was just stressing the drink,drink stuff...I was lik wat d hell/i was really pised. Lagos guys r something else

Ver very true! Most times it is guys who make some of these immature silly girls to act the way they do
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by kundi90(m): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
Saraben: pls agree wit me dat girls dress to impress deir fellow gals...cos if they r dressn to impress guys den dey have to go naked

Then, why not give it a try and let us see the guys that would praise you. Smh
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by amram(m): 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
Are you sue of all these
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by sathel(m): 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
dBard:

U had better come finish this story bf vex f u
angry
e must finish d story o
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by funnyx(m): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2013

Chei! See this fine lepa girl tongue you no say you don offend me? Na it's time to do the needful, oya on your knees grin grin
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Sike(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
To me, everything about Girls of nowaday is FAKE !
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Sike(m): 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
To me, everything about Girls of nowaday is FAKE ! Attitude, Wears, Thought, name it. Arghhh!
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by baggy4luv(m): 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
LyfeJennings: I still say but people think say its not right. The day my wife disrespects any of ma family. Its either I totally abandon her or I beat the living daylight out of her. I mean why would anyone disrespect the only people thats been there for me from childhood
God pless ur benis
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by smartg(m): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
De Tus: That's very inspirational. Well, I would say some girls are really crazy. I actually met a girl couple of days ago who was so crazy about me. At first, she looked at me. Secondly, she asked if i liked her. I said no but we can be friends. So she gave me her digits and then asked me to call her. I asked her why? She said i'm a great guy and husband material. I said hey gurl, slow down, you barely know me. Then yesterday we met again with her friend. We talked, laughed and had some nice food. Her friend grabbed my phone, looked at it and said it was expensive. I guess she dialled her number while holding my phone because....
because you were busy enjoying the meals. Latter they ask you to follow them to their hotel Room, which you did, when you got there you were already drunk, so they pushed you on the bed, tore your clothes and raped u...... That was all you could remember!.
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by ccharlex: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
grin grin grin and the boys dat dobale to give u head nko
grin grin
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
@Op, gals do all these tnz with men no be so?
Therefore, men have the blames to bear too.
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
@Mannylex, you sound like a wussy. Lol. I guess you're simply jealous but it's okay. The two chicks are so flamboyant and spontaneous and speak good English. They live in GRA. Would definitely finish up my story tomorrow.
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by sarzwizard(m): 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
lol no be lie
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Hallmark08(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
dBard:

U had better come finish this story bf vex f u
angry
even If he paused d story we don already knw.
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by splashbaby(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sijo01: So girls do all this embarassed
that na just half my sister...guys eyes dey see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man / Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.