Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Silly Things Some Girls Do - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things Some Girls Do (48790 Views)

10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Switup: 12:01am On Dec 17, 2013
jhidey08: u no knw John Thomas? U're stl a learner. Anyways, it means Gala, since u're a saint.
lol
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by AkosuaGH: 12:14am On Dec 17, 2013
IT'S BETTER TO MARRY SOMEONE THAT LOVES YOU THAN TO MARRY THE ONE YOU LOVE.
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 17, 2013
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Mannylex(m): 2:08am On Dec 17, 2013
De Tus: @Mannylex, you sound like a wussy. Lol. I guess you're simply jealous but it's okay. The two chicks are so flamboyant and spontaneous and speak good English. They live in GRA. Would definitely finish up my story tomorrow.

You sound like a baby boy, so u also had to narrate your true life story about their good english , been 'spontaneous' and living in GRA? . No time, Take care boy!

1 Like

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by stimireez(f): 5:27am On Dec 17, 2013
martha: They can't go on their knees to apologize to their parents when they do wrong but they can go on their knees to give their boyfrndz BJ grin
n u will gradly take it whole hrtedly phooool
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by ceeceeco: 6:07am On Dec 17, 2013
Girls are just full of sh*t. I think i knw hw 2 handle dem..confused species.
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by ceaser: 6:30am On Dec 17, 2013
Ms_Steph: 1 thing girls do I hate is dress better than their kids. Some women will fix hair of 70k with expensive cloth and all but their kids wear rags and they are always looking rough

Such woman aren't fit to be mothers, and it's usually not limited to the children. A close observation will reveal the husband treated same way and the house-keeping abilities of such women will be near zero. Well, a Yoruba adage sums it all up. Ìrínisí ni ìsenilójò. Abeg nor vex. grin

It simply means "the way she's seen (thru the child in this case) is the way she'll be regarded (even if she wears a 1 million naira apparel)"
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by iAMsuccess(m): 6:45am On Dec 17, 2013
I'm in support wivd this 100%,i knw of a girl (who claims 2 be a lady),we r both tenants.She does something which makes we wonder.
1. She has attitude issues,i.E disrespecting any body,curses alot nd lousy. The most vexing part is after bringing a guy home nd marathon sex,then she will play all d christain songs on her deck from 4.am,at a loud volume.After doing that she'll start mocking other ladies nd exposing others adultery trends... What a pitty .. Smh
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by ceaser: 6:59am On Dec 17, 2013
sandijey:

Am tired of seeing the word "ghost ". What's wrong wiv everybody! I opened this thread to read something interesting onlyfor me to read number 4! Am actually scared! Night don come abeg!
Hahahaha. I see you either viewed or commented on that weird "Osun woman fathered and impregnated by ghosts" thread abi? And now as if that ain't enough, and with the intention of getting some respite and humour on this thread, you suddenly spot that word "ghost" again. grin

1 Like

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Tallesty1(m): 6:59am On Dec 17, 2013
Lol.. It is their nature to flirt with the devil and blame guys if anything bad happens. I can still hear Adam yelling at Eve, he said: "Eve, come back here, you are not supposed to go anywhere alone, you still don't know the garden well". And she was like: "Comon Adam, it is a free world. Allow me". So she went and flirted with the devil and when God barnished them from the gardem she turned Adam. "Why didn't you tell me that Satan was gonna come to that tree? Your are heartless, I can't believe you could do this to me". Imagine.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by ceaser: 7:20am On Dec 17, 2013
hardbody: At least the guy and babe were able to hold a conversation and not all those hi, hello, asl pls,

In fact, in those early days of yahoo messenger, I always thought that "asl" meant A*shole. grin
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 17, 2013
@Ceaser, you do get it now. Guys lets help these young women to become future good mothers and bring excitement into their lives. Obviously, women who are desperate don't want the same kind of fun that normal women do.
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by chessguru1(m): 9:04am On Dec 17, 2013
dimples*:

Iif u feel u are not strong enough, Well u better do!! As for me despite the number of threads and comments against women, it will never shake me from respecting and appreciating the few men that do not treat womenfolk as trash lipsrsealed

With this type of thinking that is how they will end up befriending their wife and marrying their girlfriend, when u judge and see all women in a certain light u can never find happiness because ur subconcious has been programmed to see us only in that way, goodluck finding happiness or better still port to being gay!!!

Anyway i believe it is silly and immature men put all women inthe same basket!! Still i give all benefit of doubt until proven wrong.
Negativity is contagious, and I was only highlighting the effect of NL on my subconscious, don't know where you got own analysis of me from . And if you read my post that you J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ quoted correctly you will not see anywhere I categorized women. As a matter of fact, you will see that I clearly stated I didn't even want to read op's categorization to begin with.
The truth is that women are different. And I have a single sister that reminds me of that. But they are very very rare.
And the majority of todays nigerian women fall in to one of the various categories of threads that are being portrayed.

if its only thing I ever teach my female child tomorrow, its the place of contentment!
Its that single ingredient that most of our ladies lack today.
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Nja147: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2013
Some of your points are close to be true but it is still tie to your opinion. If you know what the girls or ladies do this days, you will be amazed. some don't make the mistake of paying guys school fees. because they don't even believe in relationship. maybe you talking of a moderate Nja girls.

But for those that have gone wild your ear will leave your head when imagine what they thinking. Just it apply to girls same way it apply to the guys. Nobody could give 65% clue of how women thinks/do things because every situation introduces a peculiar ways of doing things. Human react differently due to environment, relationship, work conditions, standard of living, finance, stress, aggression from spouse. family issues. just to menthion a few.

Women are lovely people but you could have a close to be true interpenetration when they are in their comfort zone.
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by kolamilan(m): 9:38am On Dec 17, 2013
this thread funny die grin
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Mendo007(m): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2013
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Widall: 9:55am On Dec 17, 2013
nawtikid: i kip saying it..4get gals n make money
guy its easier said dan done, hw can one deal with konji?
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 17, 2013
That's a miscommunication! I'm not analysing u bro embarassed
D only part that concerns u there is where i said "its better if u stay off such threads" lipsrsealed

The rest aint about you, i was just speaking out my view.

And talking about contentment! U are right and d society is also to blame but You should teach both ur daughter and your son about it,

cos' most times some men aren't contented with the kind of women they meet! So they set a standard which these ladies try to meet hence not being contented.

chess guru:
Negativity is contagious, and I was only highlighting the effect of NL on my subconscious, don't know where you got own analysis of me from . And if you read my post that you J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ quoted correctly you will not see anywhere I categorized women. As a matter of fact, you will see that I clearly stated I didn't even want to read op's categorization to begin with.
The truth is that women are different. And I have a single sister that reminds me of that. But they are very very rare.
And the majority of todays nigerian women fall in to one of the various categories of threads that are being portrayed.

if its only thing I ever teach my female child tomorrow, its the place of contentment!
Its that single ingredient that most of our ladies lack today.
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by lifestyle1(m): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by philtrum(m): 10:23am On Dec 17, 2013
#1-stunner:
@lumeviews ehnnnn ur tori sweet ooooo grin grin lwtmb

you self see am
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 17, 2013
stimireez: n u will gradly take it whole hrtedly phooool
so ur calling me a f00l cos of what I posted? has it come to that?
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by azubukograce: 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
true talk[quote
author=kings009]@ Op, the title of this post should have read, "Silly
Things Some People Do" because in all the cases listed, guys are as well
guilty.

1.Some boys also look down on peers, elders, likely, because they're not
as
wealthy as they are

2. Some boys sponsor girlfriends even at the university level &/or
overseas, meanwhile younger siblings are out of school
owing to school fees

3. Some boys are born again christian at home, something else at
school.

4.Some boys establish intimate relationships on social networks (eg
facebook)

5. Some boys are gentle to the core during courtship, but once married;
they become tigers

6.A girl will sacrifice even her education to make sure her guy goes to
school, after graduation and getting a good job, the boy realises that
she is not educated

7. Some guys live in GRA with their girlfriends while their mom languish
in ONE ROOM

8. Some guys don't talk about their mothers at all let alone "in the
public"

9. Most guys boast to their friends about how many girls they hav e
dated $ slept with

10. Lesson: Girls are equally humans! If you know the difficult position
that culture and tradition relegate women, you wouldn't blame them for
anything. It's human nature to be selfish. Boys are not
exceptions.[/quote]
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by azubukograce: 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
pls nt all girls
ceeceeco: Girls are just full of sh*t. I think i knw hw 2 handle dem..confused species.
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Arinze4eva(m): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
nawtikid: i kip saying it..4get gals n make money
You're a genius
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by PrinceJustice(m): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mendo007:
holy sh*ttttt! Dis lady jst disvirgined my ears!
abi your eyes?
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by SavoG(f): 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
Am no.3!
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by themyt: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
POPE II: ma belle oo
ur belle no go burst cheesy
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
Saraben: pls agree wit me dat girls dress to impress deir fellow gals...cos if they r dressn to impress guys den dey have to go naked
They are nuude with clothes on already...u dress to impress other women that have what you have? SMH!
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
Widall: guy its easier said dan done, hw can one deal with konji?
With money no konji.
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by glowrie(f): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
De Tus: That's very inspirational. Well, I would say some girls are really crazy. I actually met a girl couple of days ago who was so crazy about me. At first, she looked at me. Secondly, she asked if i liked her. I said no but we can be friends. So she gave me her digits and then asked me to call her. I asked her why? She said i'm a great guy and husband material. I said hey gurl, slow down, you barely know me. Then yesterday we met again with her friend. We talked, laughed and had some nice food. Her friend grabbed my phone, looked at it and said it was expensive. I guess she dialled her number while holding my phone because....I don't want to finish this story. Women are indeed very funny:-)
De Tus: That's very inspirational. Well, I would say some girls are really crazy. I actually met a girl couple of days ago who was so crazy about me. At first, she looked at me. Secondly, she asked if i liked her. I said no but we can be friends. So she gave me her digits and then asked me to call her. I asked her why? She said i'm a great guy and husband material. I said hey gurl, slow down, you barely know me. Then yesterday we met again with her friend. We talked, laughed and had some nice food. Her friend grabbed my phone, looked at it and said it was expensive. I guess she dialled her number while holding my phone because....I don't want to finish this story. Women are indeed very funny:-)

oh really?
Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by Donsamie(m): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
Wel thats lady 4 u

Re: Silly Things Some Girls Do by LBanks(m): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
glowrie: [color=#000099][/color]

oh really?
No mind am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Beg For Love / Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.