Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice (7805 Views)

I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Impregnable101: 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
Snooped into my girl's WhatsApp & read her chats with a particular guy

The guy was like "I just arrived abuja. Wat I want now is a good head to help me relax"

She was like "u are not serious"

The guy: oh I am

My girl: OK, just take care of ur sef o

The guy: I want u to come & do it

My girl: u know i can take care of u

The guy: I know that why I want u to come & do it
My girl: lol

The guy: I wanted to see something thats why I called u on video but u were hiding in the dark

My girl: no light

My girl: I don't want to disturb my sister with my noise

She was in the same platoon with this guy embarassed

To think that i engaged her few months ago. Plus i have already taken drinks to her parents!!! embarassed cry
Cc lalasticlala

10 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by icenti: 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
Don't waste your time. She's no good. I bet she's even the dramatic kinda gf.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by ghettochild4u(m): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
Impregnable101:

The guy was like "I just arrived abuja. Want I want now is a good head to help me relax"

The guy: I wanted to see something thats why I called u on video but u were hiding in the dark

To think that i engaged her few months ago. Plus i have already taken drinks to her parents!!! embarassed cry
Go n collect ur drink money back n tell em u no do again

38 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
You may just be impregnable afterall
Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Preshy561(f): 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
Impregnable101:

The guy was like "I just arrived abuja. Want I want now is a good head to help me relax"

Mad oo grin
Cc: Ariza

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Impregnable101: 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
ghettochild4u:

bro. I was planning to wife her real soon

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
Bros you dey share that lady with another guy. Use your head.

20 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Enwhen(m): 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
Impregnable101:

The guy was like "I just arrived abuja. Wat I want now is a good head to help me relax"

Them don tell u ooo... If u like no get sense

9 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by extremelygolden: 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
Impregnable101:

Put that on hold. She doesn't deserve to be wifed soon. It's her type that keeps giving us a bad name.

Try and screenshot the chat and show it to her before she goes about with "after all I sacrificed for him, he broke my heart".

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by parcifal: 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
This is a warning signal bro. broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

13 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Godsonjolly: 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
Very funny ooo. Can't stop laughing at this. Oga leave the girl, dash the parents the money and flee...
The stories I see here makes me scared of women. Las Las na God go help us

17 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
I no come know when nollywood enta nl ooo
Oro yi tojusumi.
Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Wizywiz(m): 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
Op pls use ur head...a sign u shouldnt ignore..

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Gina2019(f): 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
Impregnable101:

Drop her ass with immediate alacrity. She's not for you.

10 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by quineP(f): 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage
think twice guy

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Davash222(m): 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
Impregnable101:
They’re telling you to go and collect your drink money back and you’re talking about wife her.. are you okay

27 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by johnkey: 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lol another foolish man on the loose, be like say una plenty for nairaland wella, well I'm enjoying the show.

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
Preshy561:

Mad oo grin
Cc: Ariz a
Real Mad oh grin grin
Babe no try grin

But here's my piece: He who isn't ready to handle the truth shouldn't seek it. lipsrsealed

BTW babe,I need your advice on something. How do one celebrate a person who's miles away? Please help a Sis cry
Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Impregnable101: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
Davash222:

They’re telling you to go and collect your drink money back and you’re talking about wife her.. are you okay
bro. Leaving her is inevitable but the thought of starting all over again is soul wrecking

3 years wasted just like that

6 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Davash222(m): 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
Impregnable101:
bro. Leaving her is inevitable but the thought of starting all over again is soul wrecking

You should be happy you dodged a bullet there. Get yourself together, move on.

14 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by yomi007k(m): 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
Impregnable101:

Don't worry. You will heal.

You should be thankful of dodging the bullet.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Jokerman(m): 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
3 years is a long time, however eternity is longer still

Break off

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
Impregnable101:

Oga before you make a harsh decision based on the words of people who aren't in the relationship with you here, Confront your woman first. Give her a chance to explain herself then you can decide on what to do with her confessions.

Most of these guys advising you to quit your relationship may also be managing some cheats and still be begging to put the tip join self. No let online commandos deceive you o.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Mykel51(m): 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
Bro, I am so happy for you...GOD loves you so much and has just saved you from marrying a LovePeddler. Forget about the 3 years... your own partner will come. End things with her immediately. If her parents question you, show them the screenshot. If you take her back, you might end up raising another man's child in life. A word is enough for the wise.

6 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
ghettochild4u:

The drink wey them don drink on top isi ewu

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Preshy561(f): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ariza:
Real Mad oh grin grin
Babe no try grin

But here's my piece: He who isn't ready to handle the truth shouldn't seek it. lipsrsealed

BTW babe,I need your advice on something. How do one celebrate a person who's miles away? Please help a Sis cry
Oh, that our abroad boo cheesy

Call him on whatsapp video call, if you can or on whatsapp call, sing for him, pray for him and send him loads of messages both lomantic and successful birthday wishes.
When you guys See, you can also wish him happy birthday once more. Buy anything you can lay your hands on, no matter how small, the person will appreciate. smiley
Happy birthday to him in addy.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Hypnotise: 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
It's good you snooped

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
Preshy561:

Oh, that our abroad boo cheesy

Call him on whatsapp video call, if you can or on whatsapp call, sing for him, pray for him and send him loads of messages both lomantic and successful birthday wishes.
When you guys See, you can also wish him happy birthday once more. Buy anything you can lay your hands on, no matter how small, the person will appreciate. smiley
Happy birthday to him in addy.
jeeezzzzzzz see how fast she connected the dots lipsrsealed . All these things are normal things we do on daily basis nah. I want something spectacular, something out of routine. I've searched and searched but got nothing! Sigh!... This is tiring I swear!
Thank you for your wishes and help but if you got something else please let me know. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by fykes(m): 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ariza:
Oga before you make a harsh decision based on the words of people who aren't in the relationship with you here, Confront your woman first. Give her a chance to explain herself then you can decide on what to do with her confessions.

Most of these guys advising you to quit your relationship may also be managing some cheats and still be begging to put the tip join self. No let online commandos deceive you o.

ur worst mistake... Never confront a cheat. They always have a pre planned lie to tell.
The fact u even snooped means u suspected something... That is a bad feeling to have over someone u plan to marry. If u don't have peace with the union, break it off. It's d manly thing to do

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Preshy561(f): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ariza:
jeeezzzzzzz see how fast she connected the dots lipsrsealed . All these things are normal things we do on daily basis nah. I want something spectacular, something out of routine. I've searched and searched but got nothing! Sigh!... This is tiring I swear!
Thank you for your wishes and help but if you got something else please let me know. smiley
Lol. Before nko. cheesy
Anything for you sis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
fykes:

ur worst mistake... Never confront a cheat. They always have a pre planned lie to tell.
The fact u even snooped means u suspected something... That is a bad feeling to have over someone u plan to marry. If u don't have peace with the union, break it off. It's d manly thing to do
So you mean he should just call it quits without any explanation? Lol that sound like an unreasonable thing to do. If women break up relationships without giving a chance for conversation how many marriages would happen or survive? I wonder why the double standard here. Let the two talk and decide what to do with their lives.

No one stand to gain anything from their break up or being together here,but I wonder why you lots are so small minded and are hell bent on separating the two like you have an assurance that his next girl will be any better.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ariza:

Even though they are managing some cheat, the advice they gave him is best for him.what kind chat is that? Any body that is taken such girl back is a weak nigga.to think of is somebody he wants to get married this some he has even brought drinks to his parents.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS / SS3 Student Uplooads Her Naked Video On Whatsapp Status Claiming She Is Bored.vi / This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.