Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

What Turns You On,about An Opposite Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Turns You On,about An Opposite Sex. (827 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You / What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Turns You On,about An Opposite Sex. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
I dont know why but as far back as i can remember, i have always been turned on by any lady with a pony tail hair style,puting on a pair of eye glass,a shirt, lined skirt(i think thats the name),high heel shoes and that reads a lot. God knowing my heart gave me my heart desirer.....just that she keeps her hair flowing free.
Here is a picture of what i mean.

Re: What Turns You On,about An Opposite Sex. by Emmyk(m): 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
Good height smiley
Manner of approach.
Ehmm, facial look.
Gap tooth. smiley
Dimple cheesy
Re: What Turns You On,about An Opposite Sex. by ezeonline2(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
Her behaviour
Re: What Turns You On,about An Opposite Sex. by Enegod(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
I like that little bit of moaning they all
do.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Womanly Essentials / Her Mother Is Not In Support Of Our Relationship... / Why Does The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.