Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father (77201 Views)

Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives / Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military / Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by basty: 6:07am On Dec 18, 2013
mikejustice: Iyabo! Iyabo!! Iyabo!!! How many times did i called u? U are an enbodiment of disgrace ' what crime your father has commited to deserve such an insult from you, remember that you have your own bad deeds as wel and it will be made known to the public by your own child one day.Remember! Your father is your father ,.

What so ever a man soweth...
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Gamji007: 6:07am On Dec 18, 2013
nijanigga: Confession of a thief, fathered by a born thief who installed a once shoeless clueless president turned braved historical looter.
GBAM! This is just the summary of everything.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Fitzy4real(m): 6:08am On Dec 18, 2013
Can't wait for the next open letter.

Infact, e b like say time don reach for me 2 wrote my own.

Watch out!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by AdeniyiA(m): 6:09am On Dec 18, 2013
i am loving these expose' .
With their own hands they shall do and undo themselves, we're watching
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by omenka(m): 6:10am On Dec 18, 2013
Brb
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by duni04(m): 6:11am On Dec 18, 2013
Now I get y people say yorubas are good at betraying people. Hw can someone betray her own father like this! shockedshocked

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Freewilly(f): 6:13am On Dec 18, 2013
duni04: Now I get :oy people say yorubas are good at betraying people. Hw can someone betray her own father like this! shockedshocked

You've not seen anything yet with those people. Look at them acting all surprised and denying the Iyabo like they don't know themselves.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by BishopMagic: 6:15am On Dec 18, 2013
Omo Baba: This is the end of my communication with you for life. I pray Nigeria survives your continual intervention in its affairs.

Sincerely,

Iyabo Obasanjo, DVM, PhD
Massachusetts,
USA.

Omo see last slavo..
U go fear nah
This woman made some valid points and I can see that this was the final Nail on the coffin as she disowned her own father but she should have not gone down this route.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by adusco(m): 6:17am On Dec 18, 2013
What was her contribution when she was in govt, birds of the same feather , like FOWLther like DOGter
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by jfkenny(m): 6:18am On Dec 18, 2013
[quote author=Oduduwaisreal]Iyabo will never write this letter.
You can quote me on that
And if she did so
Egba will severely punish her
She will not win even a coucillorship post in Egbaland.
what is egba. will it live forever
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by AnanseK(m): 6:19am On Dec 18, 2013
How does another letter from another corrupt woman make Jonathan a good far sighted, intelligent, altruistic, nationalist Towering statesman like Mandela to us? The three of them OBJ , GEJ and Iyabo are self serving evil and tyrannical people who do not give a damn about the Nigerian nation. But we should not lose focus, the evil on the throne right now is Jona and he must go; he must go straight to prison.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by xelazoe: 6:20am On Dec 18, 2013
Very soon, the news headline will be: Iyabo dissociates self from letter, may sue Vanguard newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by MsNas(f): 6:20am On Dec 18, 2013
Freewilly: Things fall apart in ofemma-nu land. I wonder what soyinka will say about this.
Please have some sense. Just because two mannerless people chose to air their views under the watchful eyes of Nigerians doesn't means we(Ofe Manus) as you call it are at each others throat.

Are you so dumb that instead of you to read and digest what was written, and comment if you have a sensible part in your brain that can handle those kinds of reasoning?

But no, you chose to want to to turn this thread into a tribal thread. You sir/madam is what we call Abunnu because your so pathetic. What's wrong with you? Tell me. What??!

Go and sleep and wake up in two hours or whenever you're ready to utilize half of the brain The Heavenly Father has given you.

Ode Alailero Omo Jatijati. Afo'fun gbemu

7 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by dotcomnamename: 6:22am On Dec 18, 2013
This is a big lie, Iyabo can't write such nonsense to her father, I believe Yoruba's and Hausa's culture has respect to their parent more than anything.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 18, 2013
i read with my mouth agape,even doubting the authenticity of this letter.if it s true,then it shows Obasanjo is a self serving deluded man,who is a political prostitute.iyabo also isnt a saint,she must have benefitted from her father's largesse too.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Gamji007: 6:26am On Dec 18, 2013
payless:

The bolded part took me aback when I read it. Obasanjo is not working for or in collaboration with APC.

This so called letter may have been written by GEJ apostles or those popularly known as Jonathanians.......

This is letter was not written by Iyabo Obasanjo

Iyabo is not dead nau, let's see if she will deny writing the letter. As you said, like father like daughter. Papa writes 18 page letter, pikin writes.....page letter.
@eGuerella how many pages is the letter? grin
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by TheLastNazgul(m): 6:27am On Dec 18, 2013
Oduduwaisreal: Iyabo will never write this letter.
You can quote me on that
And if she did so
Egba will severely punish her
She will not win even a coucillorship post in Egbaland.
Did you miss the part where she said she is done with Nigerian politics?

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Theben(m): 6:27am On Dec 18, 2013
Codedrock: Iyabo should tell me why daughter daddy stuff has to be public?
She's apparently fed up with her father's hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by omenka(m): 6:27am On Dec 18, 2013
.:

Like most Nigerians, I believe there are very
enormous issues currently plaguing the country but
I was surely surprised that you will be the one to
publish such a treatise.

The question I keep asking is, if Obj the Devil is not qualified to write such a letter, then tell us, who is Alex Ekweme and the other "saints" who never speak a word even in the face of crimes against humanity Does their silence in the midst of all Nigeria is going through make them men of honour

God forbid that the president and his clique clink glasses of champagne in celebration of Iyabo's letter, waving aside that written by Obj.

Jo should stop living in denial. Nigeria is bleeding profusely and he holds the key to the first aid box. He should do what little he can to save her from death and allow a successor (could still be him if that pleases the nigerian people) finish the job of recovery!

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Augustinaz(m): 6:29am On Dec 18, 2013
Fake SHIT
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Opiosko: 6:29am On Dec 18, 2013
Bishop Magic:

Omo see last slavo..
U go fear nah
This woman made some valid points and I can see that this was the final Nail on the coffin as she disowned her own father but she should have not gone down this route.
Why not? please read between the line and understand why she expressed such a passionate hate against him. It's more like she was repeatedly molested by him when she was a child, and went on to screw Gbenga's wive during his presidency. Baba has an infinite capcity for lies and deceit, he is a evil soul. grin grin
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by MayorofLagos(m): 6:31am On Dec 18, 2013
Whether Iyabo write this letter or not is irrelevant to the issue of APC becoming majority in 2015, or perharps before!

This is the end of Obj and Gej and also the END of PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Dubby6(m): 6:32am On Dec 18, 2013
Rubbish...like father like daughter....hypocrisy at its peak.
Confirm Pharisee
U no get house and money?? Na me come get na
OBJ did nothing for U? Na me im come do something for....BITCH!!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Amuram(m): 6:35am On Dec 18, 2013
The jury is not yet out! Waiting for OBJ's and GEJ's replies to get my verdict right and to avoid the fallacy of hasty conclusion.However,I term Iyabo's letter as a career threathening one,although i still can't say if it ws genuinely written by Iyabo. May God help us all...
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by theimmie(m): 6:35am On Dec 18, 2013
Chai !!!! I don't believe she wrote this letter. ....It might just be a political scam. Na wa for all this people, they keep playing on our intelligence.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by smlafolabi(m): 6:35am On Dec 18, 2013
Ms Nas: First off, this letter best be a fiction of Vanguard's imagination. If not... cry cry

But I'm not shocked anyways. I read 'Moji Obasanjo's Biography and most of what Iyabo is saying we're mentioned in there.

This is what I think, both Iyabo, Olusegun, Goodluck and Co cannot be absolved of any blame. This is the case of "Things Fall Apart, and the Center Cannot Hold". As the Yorubas will also say "Nkan to so won po, lo tu won ka"

All of them contributed in one way or the other to the situation Nigeria has found herself as a nation in present day. This is a classic case of mudslinging. Washing your dirty linens in public. Fighting like a pair of mad cows. Its a pity.

For Obasanjo to have written such a letter to Jonathan, I'm really sure it's not out of patriotism by the way things are presently but a deal gone sour somewhere along the line. Didn't he campaign for the guy too? Didn't he want to turn into a democratic dictator when he was also president (with the third term palaver?) Abegi, Baba, look bush. We have had enough of you. Mr. Jonathan, as for you...your day of reckoning is coming. You and your cohorts and sycophants should gear up and run Nigeria to the ground. Everyone of you will be in history

Iyabo, Ori e o pe rara undecided Did you win the elections that got you into the upper legislative house on your own steam or Daddy dearest? Would you lie that no extra kobo apart from your salary entered your deep pockets? Its not as if you are a saint yourself. Or you think people have forgotten the Adeife and Akinola Sodipo-Akindeko issue. What I read of that incident wasn't what you was quoted up there. Ibi ti eyan o si, Olorun wa nibe. You've just behaved like a classic Omo Ale.

All of you are criminals! All of you. angry angry Bunch of clowns. E kosi kuro jare

Ose jare, you nail it all
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by slap1(m): 6:36am On Dec 18, 2013
The evil that men do, lives with them. God, forgive me for saying the little bad things I said against Iyabo. OBJ is just a 'democratic' Abacha.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by BishopMagic: 6:36am On Dec 18, 2013
Opiosko: Why not? please read between the line and understand why she expressed such a passionate hate against him. It's more like she was repeatedly molested by him when she was a child, and went on to screw Gbenga's wive during his presidency. Baba has an infinite capcity for lies and deceit, he is a evil soul. grin grin

The man was a sadist and his kids were obviously scarred for life.

I however have some sympathy for her after this expose but still think she should have not made her condemnation public.

I don't like Obasonjo one bit but I feel as a former President she should have given him that respect and beside she should have waited till his death and written a novel about her life growing up with Obasanjo. Now that would have been a best seller.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by TheLastNazgul(m): 6:38am On Dec 18, 2013
dick hardener: Oga correcting your father in private is more dignified as opposed to raining insults like "you are mad" to your father...common now. You dont feel comfortable with whatever he does then leave him the f*ck alone damn it!!!
. Going by the contents of the letter, Obasanjo is a headstrong fellow who doesn't give two cents about anyone's opinion,correction or criticism. She obviously tired of letting sleeping dogs lie, hence this letter. It's about time,though. OBJ's no saint.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Pennywise(m): 6:42am On Dec 18, 2013
The letter tells of a bitter, vengeful, vindictive traitor. Like father like daughter.

The reason for all these is that Obj allowed the efcc to take Iyabo to court.

Obj has had a lucky life. But i guess you cant have it all-certainly not with an offspring like this.

I believe the egba chief will be making adjustments to his will right now.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by kabba7(m): 6:42am On Dec 18, 2013
badmrkt: OBJ from hero(to yorubas) to villain!...

Is this all the all poo the Jonathan group can come up with ? I was expecting something more tidy ,anyone believing this will believe Murtala Mohammed is alive leaving in Obalende police barracks , am surprised there was no where in this letter OBJ is alleged to have use Stella for money ritual, this is clasical Abati . GEJ and co will do well to give answers to those allegations from OBJ .
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by tobex23(m): 6:44am On Dec 18, 2013
As much as I try to believe this poo, I just find it hard to! For Gods sake when he was putting her in the political way, she did not know he is/was a woman beater, abi what's the point off this? Mojis biography has virtually all what is here now, what is the writers point cos I know anybody can come up with a letter like this and definitely not Iyabo, this letter is too fake ojare,.............and before I forget, you people should not forget Obj is pdp so whatever he gets he deserves it!

GEJ o, OBJ o, IYABO OBJ are all PDP which means they are useless! I guess the so called PDP is down afterall! Now pushing blames! Awon oniranu jatijati.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu / Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Now Fat? / Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.