Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father (77204 Views)

Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives / Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military / Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by lizu: 7:48am On Dec 18, 2013
Iyabo, Ori e o pe rara Did you win the elections that got you into the upper legislative house on your own steam or Daddy dearest? Would you lie that no extra kobo apart from your salary entered your deep pockets? Its not as if you are a saint yourself. Or you think people have forgotten the Adeife and Akinola Sodipo-Akindeko issue. What I read of that incident wasn't what you was quoted up there. Ibi ti eyan o si, Olorun wa nibe. You've just behaved like a classic Omo Ale.
....If this letter is real, then iyabo must be stupid..because I dnt see any good thing she has done here and she should better asking God for forgiveness, even if she ha got issues with father it shouldn't be this way treated, nywaz this is a food for thought thing for everyone, dnt let us keep picking stone nd miss pearl, cos I can read some people's comment spewing shit like gej is lucky cos iyabo is displaying er stupidity to er father.. Its not er fault omo ti a ko ba to loma gbele ti a ko ta.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Biggiestep(m): 7:48am On Dec 18, 2013
Obj don wan spoil iyabo show with dat letter .

oya no vex monkey c banana e do?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by sambama: 7:48am On Dec 18, 2013
yetunsbay: only if u knw Yoruba custom on father/child relationshp
In Yoruba custom, Fathers are allowes to molest their wives and children like some drunk danfo driver right? In Yoruba custom, old men are allowed to write malicious letters for their selfish political gains, right? In Yoruba custom, fathers are allowed to come out to publicly insult and denounce their children like OBJ and to publicly insult others too, right? Thank you. Smh

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by whitecat007: 7:49am On Dec 18, 2013
Iyabo did not write this letter.

Obj needs to move fast to secure his daughter before the people who wrote the letter get to her and silence her forever. Jonathan's camp is written all over this, take it people!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by jmaine: 7:50am On Dec 18, 2013
Only Obasanjo can rule Nigeria”. I replied: “God has not created a country where only one person can rule. If only one person can rule Nigeria then the whole Nigeria project is not a viable one, as it will be a non-sustainable project

The notorious 'strong man' leadership Nigerians scream for . . .Am sure Team Buhari also love using the useless bold declarations above . . . .

Lovely response from Iyabo.. . . . cool
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by LRNZH(m): 7:51am On Dec 18, 2013
It is one of three possibilities or their combinations

1. This letter is fake and the handiwork of the Kindergarten folks (slow man and his peeps). It is not beyond them.

2. It was written by Iyabo hence very contrived and self serving. Quite needless.

3. An extension of 2. It is Iyabo's and she's totally goofed. She's thinks she's extricating her political future from the legacy of her dad but she grossly miscalculated.... Especially in a country like Nigeria. I won't explain further.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 18, 2013
#letter Writing tinz# lolz... We are in the era of letter writing.
sambama: When OBJ wrote his mumu letter, these APC bigots started singing 'forget the messenger, get the message'. Now Iyabo OBJ has written, they are discarding both the messenger and the message. Hypocrites!!!

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by ignis: 7:52am On Dec 18, 2013
This letter is too long... I started reading it, halfway to the end I discovered that the remaining is still very much. I have to give up. Don't wanna go late to work.
Iyabo should have published a book with the content of this letter.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by sarutobie(m): 7:53am On Dec 18, 2013
jmaine:

The notorious 'strong man' leadership Nigerians scream for . . .Am sure Team Buhari also the useless bold declarations above . . . .

Lovely response from Iyabo.. . . . cool

That is the kind of leadership they deserve..one that whips them in line while looting them simulteneously..anything different from that is termed 'weak' and 'clueless'..bunch of barbarians
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by philip0906(m): 7:53am On Dec 18, 2013
[size=14pt]so sad. . .while most Nigerians are hungry and living without electricity, the people we call leaders, are writing open letters and brushing up egos. F.ck Obasanjo, F.ck Jonathan, F.ck them all[/size]

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by tosan200(m): 7:53am On Dec 18, 2013
Chubhie: This is the handwork of APC propaganda machine.why must OBJ letter come after sanusi wrote his own? No true child of Odua will fault Iyabos like you do save you are omo Ale! Nothing personal.
x20 to you.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by jude33084(m): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2013
[size=20pt]Iyabo is a disgrace to Ogun state![/size]

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by BishopMagic: 7:54am On Dec 18, 2013
LRNZH: It is one of three possibilities or their combinations

1. This letter is fake and the handiwork of the Kindergarten folks (slow man and his peeps).

And OBJ's Son's can opener under oath in a court proceeding was also fake.

His heirs are disowning him left right center and you are here doing pro-bono detective and attorney work for him.

God Speed!

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by tosnat: 7:55am On Dec 18, 2013
Omo ale.

How much were you paid to betray your dad?...stupid girl,your dad made you who you are today.. Your dad can for see that the way things are going,the military might just take over.. He can see that the lecturer is inexperienced and only fortunate to be where he is,he doesn't have the prowess to rule Nigeria..

When will people open their eyes to the Truth? When will people realise that OBJ has always helped Nigeria as a nation? His he bad just because he didn't adress his home town? What were the local and state governments doing?...Igbos,why do you think he's bad?..I know uve been biased right from the garden of eden?.abokis sorry oo..power mongers,you led Nigeria this far into the jungle...

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 18, 2013
Ermmm, GEJ abeg wait mk OBJ reply him pikin b4 u xplain urself to us concernin OBJ letter. And if anoda letter come out, na so u go dey wait dey go till 2019! GEJite!!!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by nairaman66(m): 7:55am On Dec 18, 2013
Open Letter, Open Letters.. Who is next on the line?? angry
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Gabrielsylar(m): 7:55am On Dec 18, 2013
D biggest offense OBJ committed against Iyabo is by giving her his face.....gushhhhhh my ohhhh myyyyyy
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by plentykola(m): 7:57am On Dec 18, 2013
This letter is fake if I don't know any of OBJ's children I for blive d letter to schooled with one of them in zaira so iyabo will never write such about is father. And I don't trust okupe and abati dey are d brain bhind dis letter
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by sarutobie(m): 7:57am On Dec 18, 2013
tosnat: Omo ale.

How much were you paid to betray your dad?...stupid girl,your dad made you who you are today.. Your dad can for see that the way things are going,the military might just take over.. He can see that the lecturer is inexperienced and only fortunate to be where he is,he doesn't have the prowess to rule Nigeria..

When will people open their eyes to the Truth? When will people realise that OBJ has always helped Nigeria as a nation? His he bad just because he didn't adress his home town? What were the local and state governments doing?...Igbos,why do you think he's bad?..I know uve been biased right from the garden of eden?.abokis sorry oo..power mongers,you led Nigeria this far into the jungle...
Was his son also paid to swear an oath of his father being intimate with his wife? Olodo rabata!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by BishopMagic: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2013
jude33084: [size=20pt]Iyabo is a disgrace to Ogun state![/size]

Not really.

She had the guts to call a spade a spade.

She acted out of good faith for Nigeria as a whole after witnessing her Father's latest grand standing as Patriot fighting for the betterment of Nigeria. She just gave us a snippet into how this man is such a hypocrite that his children can not stand him.

She has sacrificed her relationship with her father for the sake of this country by calling him to order.

It is parents like these that end up in Old People's home.

7 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by jude33084(m): 7:58am On Dec 18, 2013
tosnat: Omo ale.

She has succeeded in disgracing herself; an ungrateful child that she is angry

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 18, 2013
Ebenezerk2: who has time to read all this?

But you had the time to read the 18 page leter that ape-man wrote Jonathan his president.
Obasanjo is finished..

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Trustyd1(m): 7:59am On Dec 18, 2013
can anyone help read it out to my hearing. I can't read all that.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by LRNZH(m): 7:59am On Dec 18, 2013
Bishop Magic:

And OBJ's Son's can opener under oath in a court proceeding was also fake.

His heirs are disowning him left right center and you are here doing pro-bono detective and attorney work for him.

God Speed!

That is why I have provided three possibilities, of which, you quoted the first only.

I want to assume you're not a hundred percent certain that this letter was crafted by Iyabo Obasanjo as we know her.

Reply if you dispute my assumption otherwise God speed to you too.

PS. My point is don't rule out the possibility of the Jonathanians (Okupe, Abati, Maku, Kashamu, Wike) involvement in this.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 18, 2013
It is only after these politrickcians and polithiefcians have left office that they develop a change of heart e.g El Rufai.

Abeg she should go and sit down. What change did she bring about throughout her political career? Nansense.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 18, 2013
Nonesense, smearing your father before thr whole nation. Everyone knows obasanjo has his ills, but his letters manifest function spoke peoples hesrts, its latent purpose, God knows.
But wow this lady is a yoruba omo ale (pardon me) she just exposed obasanjo is a secret APC member. Some things re better not said madam iyabo. Damn!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Articul8(m): 8:01am On Dec 18, 2013
Very funny how a well acclaimed educated Iyabo will pick up her pen and decent so low to write such letter. She shld knw more. I dnt bliv she wrote dis letter anyways.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by adconline(m): 8:02am On Dec 18, 2013
Iyabo is as guilty as her dad.. How about contract scandal with M. Schneider Austria? She's part of the looting class. What's het major source of income or job outside milking Naija through illegal contracts?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by jude33084(m): 8:03am On Dec 18, 2013
Bishop Magic:

Not really.

She had the guts to call a spade a spade.

She acted out of good faith for Nigeria as a whole after witnessing her Father's latest grand standing as Patriot fighting for the betterment of Nigeria. She just gave us a snippet into how this man is such a hypocrite that his children can not stand him.

She has sacrificed her relationship with her father for the sake of this country by calling him to order.

It is parents like these that end up in Old People's home.

If I may ask, how well do you know Iyabo? What she did is like Anini blaming his predicament on his parents for Nigerians to pity him?

As far as I know what she wrote is like washing their dirty family clothes in the public undecided
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Gamji007: 8:03am On Dec 18, 2013
sambama: When OBJ wrote his mumu letter, these APC bigots started singing 'forget the messenger, get the message'. Now Iyabo OBJ has written, they are discarding both the messenger and the message. Hypocrites!!!

What message did she pass that is new, of what importance is the message to Nigerians?

We are still waiting for your master's reply to OBJ's letter.

I'm also expecting another letter from Patience to Allison! lipsrsealed
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 18, 2013
Fake pple b'liev in fake story!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by flyingdutchman(m): 8:04am On Dec 18, 2013
ARE YOU BLIND, HOW COULD SUCH A DETAILED LETTER BE A FAKE...I FELT HER SOUL IN THAT LETTER...ALL I CAN DO IS TO PRAY FOR NIGERIA

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu / Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Now Fat? / Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.