Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father (77206 Views)

Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives / Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military / Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by kennypoka2(m): 7:26am On Dec 18, 2013
rumours: God is working His purpose out...
Another letter will soon be written.
very sure.. Nigerians b expecting another letter soon. my God is working.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by akpomeme(m): 7:26am On Dec 18, 2013
It is disheartening that people will think vanguard a reputed paper will publish rubbish. Being on vanguard says more about it authenticity.... If it was sahara reporters (beer parlour news), nobody will question if it was from iyabo...

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Raxxye(m): 7:26am On Dec 18, 2013
Like father like daughter; arrogant and self-praising!

When you won the election in 2003, it wasn't manipulated for you to win, but when you lost in 2007, it was manipulated for you to lose. And until then you never realized that Nigerians don't like good people ''like you'' to lead them. That's the same old story we hear all the time from past political leaders. You all suddenly become holier than thou as soon as you are out of office and relevance!

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by tosan200(m): 7:27am On Dec 18, 2013
Chubhie: I'm already seeing the well oiled propaganda machine of APC crooks trying to water this down. This is enough ginger to stroke the minds of young disciplined Nigerians to brace up and put all those old guards to their final resting place so a new Nigerian can spring up. The old guards are fighting hard to still lay hold of a dark Nigerian while the light in her wants to break forth. GEJ is under a Divine agenda but we could be too blinded to see now.
IF CORRUPTION AND TRIBALISM IS DIVINE AGENDA, THEN I AGREE.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by blocker: 7:27am On Dec 18, 2013
grin grin grin Iyabo should know better than anybody the rascal that is her father so brute and uncouth. You can see OBJ's genocidal pose shown in this 1968 picture taken at Aba during the civil war to keep Naija one.

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by akpomeme(m): 7:29am On Dec 18, 2013
Raxxye: Like father like daughter; arrogant and self-praising!

When you won the election in 2003, it wasn't manipulated for you to win, but when you lost in 2007, it was manipulated for you to lose. And until then you never realized that Nigerians don't like good people ''like you'' to lead them. That's the same old story we hear all the time from past political leaders. You all suddenly become holier than thou as soon as you are out of office and relevance!
Make e be... Body dey pepper you say she expose her papa? Abi this works against your APC agenda.

6 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by hoc2(m): 7:29am On Dec 18, 2013
read clearfully, u will this is fake writeup
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by taiwoliu(m): 7:30am On Dec 18, 2013
akpomeme:
I did... Did you not have time to read obj's stupid and treacherous letter?
bros wht mks d letter silly? Let's ignore d messenger nd accept d message. There exist glaring truths in dat letter which needs immediate nd proper tackling

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by DidierKing: 7:30am On Dec 18, 2013
[b][/b]
phase1: GEJ drop your pen, no need to reply OBJ. The pikin has given her father a below the belt gbo-gbo.
you got me cracking here!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 18, 2013
good luck to the father, good luck to the daughter and good luck to Goodluck.

na dem sabi!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by adeoladrg(m): 7:32am On Dec 18, 2013
The facts is she didn't attack her Dad alone.. She attacked us, Nigerians more.. Can't u guys read?? U just proved her right with dirty comments.. smh

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Pangea: 7:32am On Dec 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by mpeg(m): 7:33am On Dec 18, 2013
Obasanjo is a confuse ANIMAL i dont know why people still see him as a human being.... To me he is a bush man that have no sense of reasoning... nemesis will soon caught up with him. he toght he is an ORACLE... Lets watch as the drama unfold
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Habakus: 7:34am On Dec 18, 2013
payless: Wow! Like father, like daughter. Iyabo just confirmed what many of us know about her father. Obasanjo is a self centered man who takes no prisoner. Obasanjo is a provocative and vindictive man. He forgives no one that offends him. A trait common with the people of Owu. Sorry as no disrespect to any Owu.

What I see here is a daughter who is looking for relevance in public eyes. She did not address the allegation her father made about Jonathan. Did Iyabo benefit from the largesse stolen by her father? Iyabo is a beneficiary of so many juicy positions due to her father's status in Nigeria. She couldn't have been a commissioner of health or senator without her father and Maurice Iwu manipulating results in her favor. Iyabo herself is well known by her peers as someone who possesses the same traits as her father. Iyabo became a Senator through a cooked result by Maurice Iwu. This is the same Iyabo who jumped over 7-foot fence to evade arrest in 2008. This is the same Iyabo that has a pending case in court on corruption charges. She also needs to re-write this epistle again and tell us how much she benefited from her father being Nigerian President.

Having said all that above, Jonathan still owes Nigerians an explanation about allegations made by Obasanjo. These are valid allegations that must be investigated. If the allegations found to be true, Jonathan deserves to be booted out. If those allegations found to be untrue, then he deserves an apology from us.

CAVEAT EMPTOR

Someone needs to authenticate this open letter......................

Did Iyabo truly write this open letter?
Mr man,your above post doesn't come as a surprise to any one who knows your likes on this forum....we know your type will start castigating and denouncing this woman entirely.yeah.we know you.But don't for a moment delude yourself thinking that all Nigerians are gullible;and certainly not all Nigerians are pathetic sycophants.Like your likes told people who questioned Obj's credibility for writing that letter-deal with the message and not the messenger!

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Maxymilliano(m): 7:34am On Dec 18, 2013
Moment of truth for Obasanjo ...

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by eluquenson(m): 7:37am On Dec 18, 2013
We must all look beyond all these letters!! The fact is that Nigeria is not working as a nation.. The administration is filled with sycophants.. Let GEJ leave Government and you will know those who truly belongs to him.
Everyone knows its under GEJ administration that the politics of " Our son started". And we must all know that Obasanjo has over mastered the game of politics and can ensure Jonathan losses the presidential primaries then in 2011. So we must not think as if OBJ hates jonathan. Its just a wake up call..not hatred... Jonathan even understands the language than his advisers and ministers..

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by duni04(m): 7:38am On Dec 18, 2013
adeola_drg: The facts is she didn't attack her Dad alone.. She attacked us, Nigerians more.. Can't u guys read?? U just proved her right with dirty comments.. smh
Very true. She badmouthed d entire system.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nevahateme(m): 7:38am On Dec 18, 2013
Codedrock: Iyabo should tell me why daughter daddy stuff has to be public?
Do you read d first and second paragraph
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Burnaaboi(m): 7:39am On Dec 18, 2013
i wunt b suprised if stella write her letter from d grave too
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by zelexotunla(m): 7:39am On Dec 18, 2013
I always hate judgemental reasoning of nigerians and this is what is affecting us as a nation. Yes Obasanjo is not a good father to his children,but what about issues he raised? We need government that will be bold enough to come out and defend all the allegations melted toward her. We all know baba Obasanjo is a devil in this country,but do we have to raise another devil in GEJ again? Now the whole allegations of corruptions,insecurities etc has not yet been answered. Or is this what Reuben Abati meant when he said GEJ will respond personally to that letter? We as nigerians shoudnt 4get that all these public letter have primary motives towards 2015 general elections. It is now between PDP and APC. Finger crossed in dismay.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by yetunsbay(m): 7:39am On Dec 18, 2013
Habakus: Mr man,your above post doesn't come as a surprise to any one who knows your likes on this forum....we know your type will start castigating and denouncing this woman entirely.yeah.we know you.But don't for a moment delude yourself thinking that all Nigerians are gullible;and certainly not all Nigerians are pathetic sycophants.Like your likes told people who questioned Obj's credibility for writing that letter-deal with the message and not the messenger!
only if u knw Yoruba custom on father/child relationshp
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by sambama: 7:40am On Dec 18, 2013
When OBJ wrote his mumu letter, these APC bigots started singing 'forget the messenger, get the message'. Now Iyabo OBJ has written, they are discarding both the messenger and the message. Hypocrites!!!

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Pangea: 7:40am On Dec 18, 2013
lastpage:

At the bolded:

Par-adventure you would have noticed, since 1978, after the first Shagari govt, everyone including myself has always 'cursed' the government of the day .........as the worst govt TO DATE!
Ironically, if you think the last govt was bad, the current one seems to turn the previous one into a beacon of good governance! angry angry

We said the 1979 NPN government was bad but when Buhari Idiagbon took over, Nigerians were praying that they die the next day. They killed and whipped and jailed anyone and everyone! shocked shocked

When he was eventually toppled, the following years of "dribble and Maradona" was so bad that people wished Idiagbon would come back from the grave! Maradona was so evil he should be credited with destroying the moral fiber of this country!
That gap-toothed "Evil genius" started a revolution of moral decay (operation SETTLEMENT) in this country.

But "Step aside" and what you get is the "Dark Goggled" master killer called Abacha! This one was nothing short of a mad man from Hell and Nigerians paid the price because he killed them unrelentlessly! Some wished "Maradona" would come back, at least he would let his filthy corrupt money go around. But abacha died phucking some Indian ashawo or eating their punanny! grin

We have not even buried the Goggled-one when we were saddled with another flat-headed donkey called Abdusallami! Well, having gone through Abacha, you would think we've reached rock bottom but Abdusallami simply but quietly, stole us dry. His one year in office did nothing except allocate all our Oil Blocks to himself and his cronies in the Army and up North. Then some people reminded me that Abacha did not steal so brazenly like this now? We all prayed he would just fall down and die like Abacha! and maybe Abacha can come back to rule us "better". Abacha suddenly seems a good President.

Well, enter Mr. "second-chance OBJ", a product of some divine intervention ........and you would expect that he will show gratitude to God for sparing his life but this egocentric baboon was all about fuel increases and personal aggrandisement!
He was a Kleptomaniac, a notorious womanizer and very very wicked + unforgiving! Now l was wondering, how did we end up with this retired general for God's sake. For eight years he stole every penny we could have used to build Power stations, sold Nigerian patrimony in form of Govt Companies to his cronies via an "El Rufai Privatisation Program"! (the same foolish El rufai tweeting about everything that could get him noticed!).
From Transcorp, to Obj's library, to our Steel Corporations and Refineries, OBJ sold everything at cheap value to himself and cronies and even stole the little proceeds of the sale! Now, which of the previous Govt we have been complaining about was that bad? Suddenly, flat head Abdusallami looked like an Angel and Evil genius looked like a blessing!

But faith is not done with us yet. We heaved a sigh of relief for having the first graduate President in form of Yar Ardua. That one was either too senile to know what was going on around him or his cronies, especially his wife Turai, have taken over the rulership of this country and the way they looted it with careless abandon, you would think looting was going to be abolished the next day! At that point Nigerians were thinking hey, we thought Obj was bad, now we got a worse one! Maybe we should have allowed this third term nonsense? A stealing president like OBJ would at least be better than a Zombie! shocked

When Yar Ardua died (and the day of his death and where he died still remains debatable, if not that some highly (dis)respected Clergy men saw him doing 90-Push-ups per minute and running faster than Hussein Bolt, l would have said he died long before it was announced ); we all thought at least OBJ was alive and stealing, this one was "dead and still stealing through his aides and wife grin )

Anyways, enter the "shoeless one" and we thought "Aaah, anyone who had suffered before will know how to treat poor people" but in all honesty, if you put that criminal called OBJ down on one side and the current thieving mo.r.on on the other side, 90% of Nigerians, (except people from Niger delta who think the only yardstick to chose a President is if he comes from the Creeks) will prefer OBJ! These Shoeless one was just too dumb to steal discretely like the Evil genius. he was too spineless to be brash and decisive like an OBJ. he was always too drunk, he appeared dead, even more than Yar Ardua! Like a creek snake, he is very dangerous and deceitful. He is just too overwhelmed with "doing nothing" and yet he wants to rule us forever!
I dont mind a performing President ruling some full term but pleeeaasssse, this one is a joke, a bad "fresh" joke!

That is how bad, successive governments have been in Nigeria!
The worst one is ALWAYS better than the current one! Its not amnesia, REALITY!

I bet you, the next one after the daft one will be worse than OBJ, BAbangida, Abacha and Jonathan rolled into one. grin

But l agree with you. The problem is not the crazy Presidents we have been having, the Problem lies with we Nigerians because we are actually not fit for this country. We will end up like Yemen or Somalia very soon, the way we are going.

***Singing Nigeria jaga-jaga, ...Nigeria scatter-scatter.... Gbosaa-Gbosaa*******
..........ducks to avoid an Obasanjo E-slap.......

Lastpage!

I endorse this post! grin

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by mustaphagreens(m): 7:41am On Dec 18, 2013
Iyabo is broke, she is broke, i mean broke!!! Ever since she lost her position as a senator, she hasn't been receiving cool cash, i'm sure with this letter she's hoping for an appointment from Jonathan. Eiya, poor little pikin, FYI this your letter can't shake the OBJ that i know o unless he's been softened by old age. I pity you!!!!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Chubhie: 7:41am On Dec 18, 2013
tosan200: this is the hand work of Jonathan propaganda machine? why must the letter come after Obj wrote his own? No child in Yoruba land disrespect his father like this. I see the handwork of jona.
This is the handwork of APC propaganda machine.why must OBJ letter come after sanusi wrote his own? No true child of Odua will fault Iyabos like you do save you are omo Ale! Nothing personal.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Biggiestep(m): 7:41am On Dec 18, 2013
In OBJ voice " This is not funny ow"
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 18, 2013
Ms Nas: First off, this letter best be a fiction of Vanguard's imagination. If not... cry cry

But I'm not shocked anyways. I read 'Moji Obasanjo's Biography and most of what Iyabo is saying we're mentioned in there.

This is what I think, both Iyabo, Olusegun, Goodluck and Co cannot be absolved of any blame. This is the case of "Things Fall Apart, and the Center Cannot Hold". As the Yorubas will also say "Nkan to so won po, lo tu won ka"

All of them contributed in one way or the other to the situation Nigeria has found herself as a nation in present day. This is a classic case of mudslinging. Washing your dirty linens in public. Fighting like a pair of mad cows. Its a pity.

For Obasanjo to have written such a letter to Jonathan, I'm really sure it's not out of patriotism by the way things are presently but a deal gone sour somewhere along the line. Didn't he campaign for the guy too? Didn't he want to turn into a democratic dictator when he was also president (with the third term palaver?) Abegi, Baba, look bush. We have had enough of you. Mr. Jonathan, as for you...your day of reckoning is coming. You and your cohorts and sycophants should gear up and run Nigeria to the ground. Everyone of you will be in history

Iyabo, Ori e o pe rara undecided Did you win the elections that got you into the upper legislative house on your own steam or Daddy dearest? Would you lie that no extra kobo apart from your salary entered your deep pockets? Its not as if you are a saint yourself. Or you think people have forgotten the Adeife and Akinola Sodipo-Akindeko issue. What I read of that incident wasn't what you was quoted up there. Ibi ti eyan o si, Olorun wa nibe. You've just behaved like a classic Omo Ale.

Yeah! Good points. Snobbish Iyabo trying to be relevant as a "saint'. Erin pami titi. Omo to ni baba un o da, enu e loko si yen. Iyabo, we know your father is not good, but we are no fools either about you. Omo ajanaku ki ya ra...

All of you are criminals! All of you. angry angry Bunch of clowns. E kosi kuro jare
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by sarutobie(m): 7:43am On Dec 18, 2013
sambama: When OBJ wrote his mumu letter, these APC bigots started singing 'forget the messenger, get the message'. Now Iyabo OBJ has written, they are discarding both the messenger and the message. Hypocrites!!!
Don't tell me you are surprised..na their way..children of anger.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by onyi83: 7:44am On Dec 18, 2013
i couldn't understand d letter cos i was reading it untop Niger bridge,,,,,
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 18, 2013
After reading this article,I don't know wat to believe again.as a staunch gej criticiser or beta still hater,I dnt know wat to say.
the only thing I cn deduce from this letter is that our leaders is nt the problem of nigeria but the people that surround them are, just like they've been doing to our previous leader and are doing to gej right now especially that son of a bitch called abati.
gej is a one hell of a lucky man cos somehow somewhere help is always coming to him.
GOD,I call u cos na ur hand we dey

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 18, 2013
Its so sad that this sort of scandals and shame emanates from only the yoruba tribe; you can never hear this happening in an ibo or hausa family; this scandal only shows a complete breakdown in family values in the yoruba land.

I say it again and i repeat it again, i dont care what some idiottas here might say about me, but yeriba people are the most disgraceful and shameless set of people walking on the surface of this earth; there is hardly no family in yeriba land where an abomination hasnt and is still being commited.

Iyabo is also as shameless and as stupid as that old cock called obasonjo; they should both be arrested and shhot dead for bleeding this country bad. Abominable fools.

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by edo3(m): 7:45am On Dec 18, 2013
Emi ko ni fi owo osi juwe ile baba mi o. I read d letter thru n wat i saw was iyabo tryin 2 exonerate herself 4rm d corruptns cases they alleged her n also find herself in gej good book.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu / Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Now Fat? / Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.