Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? (1802 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by rampant(f): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2008
tngtech:

@poster

First of all why is she your fiancee.

Who how would you react if she was the one that told you she is in love with someone else. Think twice.

@topic
Simply tell her, am in love with someone else period.

same way shes going to react wen he tells her he aint interested no more

but u dont expect him to marry out of pity or sympathy do u?
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by betabeta: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2008
We have been dating for almost three years now but no introduction/engagement yet. Sometime lastweek she did upset me and i wanted to use that as an excuse to walk out of the relationaship but her tears made me make a U-turn. Have got concience dont know wat to tell her but honestly i love dis order girl.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by onyinye2(f): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2008
are you sure it is love or infatuation??
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by ssRhino: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2008
betabeta:

We have been dating for almost three years now but no introduction/engagement yet. Sometime lastweek she did upset me and i wanted to use that as an excuse to walk out of the relationaship but her tears made me make a You-turn. Have got concience don't know what to tell her but honestly i love this order girl.

Are u sure what you feel for other babe is love or infantuation?
Or you just tired of the kitten and need a fresh one, my guy, be sure of what you doing, cos trust me, it cld come back to hunt you.
If it is kitten, it is all same.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by hadiza30(f): 10:43am On Aug 01, 2008
OUCH cry cryi can feel a heart break, it hurts cry
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by Gamine(f): 10:53am On Aug 01, 2008
She is still your fiancee, you guys arent married!!!!

break off now or regret later!!!!!!!!!

shoot, some people undecided
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by eclear(m): 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2008
Tell her b'cos she would do the same to you if she is in a similar situation.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by Chat2MeBac(f): 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2008
Look him straight in the eyes, if you can, and say "honey, you know I love you. However, I have found someone I Love even more. Sorry, things didnt work out, but I pray you find your soulmate one day. Because I have found mine" God bless,
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by Hannibal: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2008

How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else?

Send him a txt message. tongue
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by eclear(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2008
Hannibal:

Send him a txt message. tongue

Hmm that's not a bad adivice afterall.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by xJaysonx(m): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2008
Simply tell her.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by custodian: 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2008
Well all i can say is that you should try as much possible to look at her area of lackness and her area of quality if she score 40/60 then i will say why want to leave her every woman have area of quality and area of lackness. If 60/40 then i will say that you should call her attenton to that area like you know reationshp is about beign vocal and correction, encourage her to improve and always remind her and not in public, tell her you beleive she can change.
Kindly do this for her for a little time and see if she can change, if not mail me the question and il wil tell you how to tell her goodbye.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by annmarien(f): 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2008
well, if your sure you love the other girl, you just gotta sum up courage and tell your poor fiancee.   it sucks being the dumped one.  you seem to have a working conscience so obviously you feel bad.  nothing can be done now, just make sure you hurry to tell her. postponing the inevitable just makes things get a lot worse, plus, you dont want her to hear the news from elsewhere.   you obviously care a lot for her. she might be crushed, but it would be better than faking love.   the truth is bitter but must be said one way or another.
   wont it be great if her soulmate was around the corner just waiting for the opportunity cheesy, or that she is actually in love with another grin.   that would be perfect and a very beautiful situation in my book.     bottom line. just sit her down and spill the beans.  
BUT BEWARE- MAKE SURE U TRULY LOVE THE OTHER CHIC, I WISH U ALL THE LUCK
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by free4rex: 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2008
Well,

It was your choice to had loved him in the first instance
                      then you have to walk up to him and
                                          tell him the reason you have decided        

not to love him anymore, but it's very unfair,
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by free4rex: 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2008
Well,

Be bold enough to walk up to him and tell him,
but I think there shoul be a tangible reason for this.
It is very! very! unfair,[b]
if you were to be in his own shoes will you be happy?, [/b]
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by eclear(m): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2008
shocked shocked cry
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by rampant(f): 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2008
eclear:

Hmm that's not a bad adivice afterall.
dats cowardice

@topic

tell her,its better to end it now than marry out of pity

but uve got to be sure of d feelings u have for both girls undecided
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2008
Why are you people bothering with this person.

@ Poster
You put yourself in the mess, go sort it out yourself. Like its soo hard for you to do. When you were sleeping with the other girl behind her back did you tell us?? Please go and die joo. I hope she burns your house and design your face with acid tongue
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by gabelogan(m): 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2008
simple, just go and meet him/her and say

"i'm in love with someone else"
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee Am In Love With Someone Else? by origina9ja(f): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2008
undecided
ur pastor sayz it jst cant work out between u 2
nd u really cant lipsrsealed

abeg jo help urself, we dey dere when u dey shaggg the babe

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Him / Guys, Can You Fight A Guy Because Of A Woman? / Is Keeping Your Ex's Picture Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.