Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,884 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

M Ashamed!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / M Ashamed!! (5792 Views)

Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M Ashamed!! by DOYEN003: 12:43am On Dec 20, 2013
Cikoloko: There's this girl I like so much,but I could not approach her to let her know I had to get her bbm pin,just few dayz after we started chatting we became good frndz wit benefit shaaa..shez about 20yrs very cute she have two annoying cousin brothers n they always harass her when ever they see her with a guy..theirs this particular one that wanted to harass me one day before she told him who I was he calmed down..let me cut d story short ,just dis evening she called me n told me she was going home because her mum sells food in my area,I do see her off most times 2day on our way we saw her cousin brother with a friend of mine she wanted to hide but I told her not to I shook hands wit him n started moving her. Cousin called her back @d top of his voice before I could say jack he started bitting d girl pepo came n was begging Him but he refused I had to leave d scene n told far because my frnd told me to leave..I tried calling her But she refused to pick I feel ashamed of my self m jes confuse...pls guyz wat he did was it right?guyz if u wher in my shoes wat wil u do?

When you dey chop punana, u no run... Now when d guy dey beat ur girl, u ran pass usain bolt.....
Re: M Ashamed!! by Dplyd: 2:55am On Dec 20, 2013
@op you are the one who lead her into that mess, and you ended up livin her helples. You know you cannot protect her from the cousine you could have let her be from the first place.
Re: M Ashamed!! by fabulousdame(f): 9:11am On Dec 23, 2013
Les: be specific, it's her cousin and the last time I checked, cousins don't have such obligations over cousins. Beating her up publicly because she was with a guy No body, I repeat no body will ever try that with me, boyfriend, cousin and even blood brother, >sad
op na coward, leave that lady alone, she deserves a better and a real man who will defend her in all situations.leave her alone, she deserves better
wat u said is the fact..
no one can try dat wit me..even if he is my father, we'll ve problems..my cousin for dat matter, he smoke dry shiit ni..
Re: M Ashamed!! by Les: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2013
fabulousdame:
wat u said is the fact..
no one can try dat wit me..even if he is my father, we'll ve problems..my cousin for dat matter, he smoke dry shiit ni..
that's the spirit. cool
Re: M Ashamed!! by fabulousdame(f): 11:37am On Dec 23, 2013
Les: that's the spirit. cool
smileycheesy
Re: M Ashamed!! by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 23, 2013
IAMBREEZY: then you re a pusssy,u should have broken bottle on his head so that his brain will reset nawa.
no mind the puss.y nigger.
Re: M Ashamed!! by Roses4u: 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
Guy, You couldn't even defend the babe u claimed to love so much, instead u ran away wit your tail between ur legs. You shld be ashamed of urself.

No one is asking u to take a beating for the lady buh shld have made an effort to protect her and face her cousin once and for all. And I bet u, if u had a placed the cousin in his proper place, he won't try it again.

Well sha...the deed has been done. You messed up big time.
Re: M Ashamed!! by Les: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
fabulousdame:
smileycheesy
don't worry, I can't protect you, if you want an experiment, we can hang out sometime wink what do you say cool
Re: M Ashamed!! by wirinet(m): 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
You fvcked up. Ladies need MEN who can make them feel safe. You should have done everything possible to protect her. Are you sure the so called cousin is not molesting her at home, because it is unusual for a mere cousin to be that jealous of their female cousins to the point of rage. He sounds like someone trying to assert his authority. What is the exact nature of their relationship? The term cousin-brother is too vague.
Re: M Ashamed!! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
Les: don't worry, I can't protect you, if you want an experiment, we can hang out sometime wink what do you say cool
u smoke shit?na my wife u wan hang out with. grin
Re: M Ashamed!! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
fabulousdame:
smileycheesy
embarassed
Re: M Ashamed!! by Les: 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
leavestory: u smoke shit?na my wife u wan hang out with. grin
more reason to hang out with her to verify my claim smiley
Re: M Ashamed!! by fabulousdame(f): 10:40am On Dec 25, 2013
Les: don't worry, I can't protect you, if you want an experiment, we can hang out sometime wink what do you say cool
smileysmiley dat would be nice.
leavestory: u smoke shit?na my wife u wan hang out with. grin
i wear ur engagement ring since..u nor gree finalize things.u wan make me lord of the ring?
gringringringrin
Re: M Ashamed!! by Les: 11:08am On Dec 25, 2013
fabulousdame:
smileysmiley dat would be nice.

good no conclusion been made yet wink so where should I pick you up wink, PM??
Re: M Ashamed!! by moonraker(m): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2013
angry hypocrites
Re: M Ashamed!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
fabulousdame:

i wear ur engagement ring since..u nor gree finalize things.u wan make me lord of the ring?
gringringringrin
oya let me finalize things grin smiley
Re: M Ashamed!! by Bisjosh(f): 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
@op
Only losers would do what u did.
She deserves better. You are seriously a coward angry
In fact you don't deserve any woman in your life.

So if you get married and a man comes to harass your woman you would run away? undecided
Re: M Ashamed!! by Cikoloko(m): 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
Bisjosh: @op
Only losers would do what u did.
She deserves better. You are seriously a coward angry
In fact you don't deserve any woman in your life.

So if you get married and a man comes to harass your woman you would run away? undecided
merry Christmas
Re: M Ashamed!! by fabulousdame(f): 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
moonraker: angry hypocrites

embarassed
Re: M Ashamed!! by fabulousdame(f): 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
leavestory: oya let me finalize things grin smiley
i nor gree again..grin
Re: M Ashamed!! by fabulousdame(f): 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
Les: good no conclusion been made yet wink so where should I pick you up wink, PM??
smileysmileysmileycheesy
Re: M Ashamed!! by Karleb(m): 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
Oboy u did the right thing... i read a story here on nairaland where a guy was fighting for a gal only to realise that the gal she was fighting for was no where to be found after the fight, he even added that he had a swollen face after the supposed fight. So... once again guy u did the right thing.
Re: M Ashamed!! by IAMBREEZY: 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
gcfr.com:
no mind the puss.y nigger.
seriously i don't like niggas that are lily livered according to what he proclaimed that he loves her but he can't protect her when she's insecured then he probably care about eating and cleaning his mouth,those niggas re nothing but pusssy asss nigga.
Re: M Ashamed!! by striker9(m): 8:38am On Dec 29, 2013
Karleb: Oboy u did the right thing... i read a story here on nairaland where a guy was fighting for a gal only to realise that the gal she was fighting for was no where to be found after the fight, he even added that he had a swollen face after the supposed fight. So... once again guy u did the right thing.
What he did was wrong,he should have allowed the girl to hide instead he said there won't be any problem as if he was bold enough to protect her.The op is a p**sy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Calabar Guys Are Actually The Best / 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl / Beef Between Iamdurent Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.