Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Help Me Guys In This Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Guys In This Dilemma (1196 Views)

My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help / Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Guys In This Dilemma by storess: 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
I had a serious affair with a girl for long time, for some serious reason I thought that this will not work then I got married to one of my friend. It has been few years now but I still can't forget her and her thoughts are all over my head always.
She is still unmarried or not engaged yet, but really angry with me. We talk sometimes but not like love birds anymore.
I like my wife but don't love her in actually. I am thinking of staying away from my wife so that I do not spoil her life anymore.
Am I thinking right, or should I continue this relationship the way it is. I think that I am not doing justice/fair with all three of us currently.
Please help.
Re: Help Me Guys In This Dilemma by kajole(m): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
store_ss: I had a serious affair with a girl for long time, for some serious reason I thought that this will not work then I got married to one of my friend. It has been few years now but I still can't forget her and her thoughts are all over my head always.
She is still unmarried or not engaged yet, but really angry with me. We talk sometimes but not like love birds anymore.
I like my wife but don't love her in actually. I am thinking of staying away from my wife so that I do not spoil her life anymore.
Am I thinking right, or should I continue this relationship the way it is. I think that I am not doing justice/fair with all three of us currently.
Please help.

@op a girl presented your case on IFA's table

He would get back to you soonest

1 Like

Re: Help Me Guys In This Dilemma by Matildachinyere(f): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
y are u tripping@ OP?, u brought d problem upon ur self, wen u knew u still had feelings for her, u went ahead to marry another person u are not half as much in love as u are wit her?, and u still have d nerve to continue communicating wit her!. My brother take a trip to d monastery and clear ur head!, den Come back and take a decision, either u stay with urs truly *mrs wife* or divorce her and go back to miss broken heart!. *Some pple will never learn. mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Help Me Guys In This Dilemma by laivwire(m): 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
Op, you taking medicine after death. There's no drastic action you can take now that will not affect some person really bad. You are married, stick with that! The worst you can do is be in a relationship due to sympathy. Why did you split with your 'love' and use your 'wife' as a rebound? Its your mess bro. Deal with it.
Re: Help Me Guys In This Dilemma by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
laivwire: Op, you taking medicine after death. There's no drastic action you can take now that will not affect some person really bad. You are married, stick with that! The worst you can do is be in a relationship due to sympathy. Why did you split with your 'love' and use your 'wife' as a rebound? Its your mess bro. Deal with it.
best advice
Re: Help Me Guys In This Dilemma by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 20, 2013
This one is strong
Re: Help Me Guys In This Dilemma by fijiano202(m): 3:33am On Dec 20, 2013
Firstly OP GOD punish u,why will u get married without love,what did u like abt ur wife that made you marry her,why the sudden regret now cos u wanna cheat.Abegi Chop Chicken and die

1 Like

Re: Help Me Guys In This Dilemma by eunisam: 6:48am On Dec 20, 2013
do you have issues with God? Ask God na
Re: Help Me Guys In This Dilemma by dahmie2013: 8:43am On Dec 20, 2013
Dis tin cald "marriage" e haf tire me! Ppl like u discourage ppl&make it look like a curse rada dan a blessing! I don't pity u OP, its ur wife I pity. undecided undecided

#TeamSingle&Free#
Re: Help Me Guys In This Dilemma by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 20, 2013
store_ss: I had a serious affair with a girl for long time, for some serious reason I thought that this will not work then I got married to one of my friend. It has been few years now but I still can't forget her and her thoughts are all over my head always.
Please help.

I hope you are not husband to the wife on the other thread who cannot trust her hubby anymore. This is just sad and i feel sorry for your wife and you. But you have no one but yourself to blame and knowingly dragged someone into your confusion. Why did you use your wife like this? WHY? you used her as an emotional band aid you want to keep on using that girl as a drug for quick fix. *sighs*

From this i see you don't like facing yourself and telling yourself the truth but now you are coming out of the closet. Closet isn't for gays only everyone who tells the truth to him or herself comes out of the closet. For me this is a decision you alone have to make don't ask us we can't wear your shoes. This is your life actually. This is reality and its alot about tough decision but what about your wife? is she O.K with leaving her? Have you talked with her about how you feel? Are you considering her feelings? Try Radical honesty with yourself first and your wife you will have all the answers you are looking for. Don't forget God talk to him bare it all because you can't impress him with falsehood. He knows you flaws plus thoughts and all.
Re: Help Me Guys In This Dilemma by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 20, 2013
dahmie2013: Dis tin cald "marriage" e haf tire me! Ppl like u discourage ppl&make it look like a curse rada dan a blessing! I don't pity u OP, its ur wife I pity. undecided undecided

#TeamSingle&Free#

Don't be discouraged just learn, people like him who are honest enough to tell you where they feel they went wrong show people like you the right way to go. You don't have to be in a classroom before you can learn. Life and living and choosing is the real school.
Re: Help Me Guys In This Dilemma by storess: 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
andromida:

I hope you are not husband to the wife on the other thread who cannot trust her hubby anymore. This is just sad and i feel sorry for your wife and you. But you have no one but yourself to blame and knowingly dragged someone into your confusion. Why did you use your wife like this? WHY? you used her as an emotional band aid you want to keep on using that girl as a drug for quick fix. *sighs*

From this i see you don't like facing yourself and telling yourself the truth but now you are coming out of the closet. Closet isn't for gays only everyone who tells the truth to him or herself comes out of the closet. For me this is a decision you alone have to make don't ask us we can't wear your shoes. This is your life actually. This is reality and its alot about tough decision but what about your wife? is she O.K with leaving her? Have you talked with her about how you feel? Are you considering her feelings? Try Radical honesty with yourself first and your wife you will have all the answers you are looking for. Don't forget God talk to him bare it all because you can't impress him with falsehood. He knows you flaws plus thoughts and all.

Thank you andromida for response. The thread you mentioned is not my wife, trust me.
Regarding discussion with her about being separate, yes we did talk openly. Since she is tired of my this behavior (I don't cheat her for any other women or for anything, its only about my behavior when I get my ex's thoughts I cant handle it very well and gets upset and silent by myself). She is ready to be separate if that is in good for both of us but I know that she love me a lot and care for me too much, which I have no problem for that at all. Also there is another truth that I can never merry my ex (due to some genuine personal reasons). So if we get separated at all then we all will be living our life separately on their own world. Now my dilemma is, by doing this am I not loosing a great partner? If I dont, then am I not spoiling her life by being with herself and not giving her what a proud wife deserve? sad
Re: Help Me Guys In This Dilemma by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
store_ss:
Thank you andromida for response. The thread you mentioned is not my wife, trust me.
Regarding discussion with her about being separate, yes we did talk openly. Since she is tired of my this behavior (I don't cheat her for any other women or for anything, its only about my behavior when I get my ex's thoughts I cant handle it very well and gets upset and silent by myself). She is ready to be separate if that is in good for both of us but I know that she love me a lot and care for me too much, which I have no problem for that at all. Also there is another truth that I can never merry my ex (due to some genuine personal reasons). So if we get separated at all then we all will be living our life separately on their own world. Now my dilemma is, by doing this am I not loosing a great partner? If I dont, then am I not spoiling her life by being with herself and not giving her what a proud wife deserve? sad

So you know you have this great woman and you want to throw it all away because of thoughts of your ex whom you cannot marry?

This issue you have with your wife I believe its all you. You are not being real with yourself, you were not real with yourself before you married that's why you are where you are now and you still are not real with yourself right now.

Why not decide yes I mean actually decide to open your heart to your wife and see how things go. Yeah you don't love her and I know love cannot be forced but you chose her. Accept the truth that your ex is your past and your wife is your future. You may want to be bold now but me thinks you should have been bold and truthful before the marriage and told her what you are telling her now.

Consciously decide to love her, give your marriage a chance and see if love can still grow.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Guys In This Dilemma by addictiv(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
Love is a choice. Its chosing what you want more over what you want.....you either choose to stay in love or to fall out of it........so op who do you want more? Your wife or ex......
Re: Help Me Guys In This Dilemma by storess: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
addictiv: Love is a choice. Its chosing what you want more over what you want.....you either choose to stay in love or to fall out of it........so op who do you want more? Your wife or ex......
I dont know, I think I am damm confused and so many thoughts are in my head that I can not think anything further.
Earlier due to some situations I decided to separate my way but she never went off from my inside, I dont know if this is my love or attraction or selfishness or lust or mirage for my ex, but thats what is happening with me always.
I dont have any strong reason to be away from my wife, she is innocent, lovely, knows everything, but its all about me that I am not here with her. Either I am sick or I need some psychological help to come out of this situation. sad
Re: Help Me Guys In This Dilemma by SQURA(f): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
Please help.

Mr Man before you make someone else's life miserable, YOU NEED TO STEP UP AND GET YOURSELF CHECKED. What the hell is wrong with you? You have a Wife for God's sake. Listen again, A WIFE, and not a girlfriend. No matter how beautiful or charming your ex was, that isnt enough to make your mind skydive from your conjugal responsibility.
I can help you with your psychic reading and tell you what steps to take to be on the right track if thats so hard for you to do.
I just need to know your birth month and day.

(1) (Reply)

Only Foolish Guys Date and marry Girls Who Cannot Fend For their selves / She Said "Without You I'd Die" And She Died / So-sad-to-love-and-not-be-loved-in-return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.