Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help (6353 Views)

Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video / Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by sureinfo: 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
Okay this is how it goes.
There`s this girl in my estate that like to do "shakara" claiming big girl.

Immediately Tecno launched their latest phone the Boom J8, I just dey reason dey wish as i go tke get the phone (For this kind economy, to use 41k buy phone no be small thing), Next thing this babe brought the phone after one of her "outings" claiming it was a gift from "someone".... Well, that`s non of my biz.

As per say I don dey trip for the phone, I decided to go through the phone to have a first hand info about the specs. I liked it. then in my presence she transferred her previous data (pics and videos)

Well, thanks to fuel scarcity and no light issue, I managed to buy one gallon to run my gen na him she show to come charge the Boom j8 phone she just got based on say she wan travel tomorrow and she`ll love to listen to music on the way (the phone came with one headset like that I come dey even call her DJ).

Immediately she left, I picked up the phone to go through it while it was still charging, I don`t read people`s messages o!. So after going through her music, I went to gallery where I went through her pictures mehn, I was shocked with what I saw..

While in my shock mode, I went to vidoes that`s where I was finally murdered... I saw a 2 mins naked video of this supposed "big girl" and her friend. She was admiring her friend`s br.easts by using her hand to lift them up, and then standing in front of the camera with her hands on her waist like say she dey do modelling shocked shocked shocked shocked

... THEN THE WORST HAPPENED.

Knock on my door. As I opened, she was the one. as if she knew what I was doing, she came and locked the phone.

Now this is where I need you guys` help... How can I by-pass the security of this phone? Any tech guy here? i want to know if this girl is a Les.bian.

Could she have shot the video with this new phone or what?? That`s an insult to a phone that was just released.

Modified: Its not like I`m a bad guy o, or I`m trying to blackmail her or something, At times, one needs to have a leverage. You never can tell when it`ll come in handy.

Apart from that, how do i confront her? If another person gets hold of it, believe me it will go viral and that will not be cool at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by Hunger: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
t
Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by Kingsasian(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
Wetin you wan use her nudes do?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by Gudintent: 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
Another eejit on the loose undecided
Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
Delete the video file or return the phone to the owner with everything intact without transferring it to another gadget.

Don't allow the devil to use you, man.

5 Likes

Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by Chicagoesontop: 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Please Mind Your Business, With This Your Pork nosing Attitude, I Can See You Heading To A Disaster Very Soon, But That's Not My Prayer For You, My Prayer For You Is That You Steer Off People's Business !!

7 Likes

Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by ITbomb(m): 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
Promise me you will send me a copy, I will tell you how

1 Like

Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by sureinfo: 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
ITbomb:
Promise me you will send me a copy, I will tell you how
How abeg??
Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by Daniel2289(m): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
Make una carry una wahala go..
Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
Do you have sisters? Karma knows your address bro.

7 Likes

Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
Plus she's not a big girl if after her outing all she can afford is a Tecno phone. Just saying

1 Like

Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
ogbeni goan download bluu feem johr.
leverage kor
beverage ni

9 Likes

Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by sureinfo: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
ibotjaycob:
Plus she's not a big girl if after her outing all she can afford is a Tecno phone. Just saying

The phone was just launched. I guess she just wanted to do shakara with it.
Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by Trendy247: 12:12am On Apr 07, 2016
Op, hope u neva tif person fone o, dis one wey u wan bypass security
Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by brixton: 12:54am On Apr 07, 2016
Op u are a perv, I will include you in prayers. Just have in mind that karma will visit your sisters, female cousins, aunts and even nieces in double fold.

1 Like

Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by AGgal(f): 1:13am On Apr 07, 2016
Her life! Her business! Do not invade her privacy any further

1 Like

Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by firstking01(m): 5:59am On Apr 07, 2016
My friend ignore that shit and face your hustling lifeundecided
Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by dapaiks: 6:15am On Apr 07, 2016
If the vedio is on her SD card jst simply remove d memory card put it inside ur phone n transfer d video
thnk me letter
Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by Einl(m): 6:18am On Apr 07, 2016
Bros...mind your own business...
Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 07, 2016
I would have helped if your motive isn't evil but sorry bro, I abhor evil intentions.

Mind your biz goddamnit.angry

1 Like

Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by sheddo619(m): 6:50am On Apr 07, 2016
Nothing new most girls do these things now, I've seen dis countless of times but mostly pictures though. Maybe is the kind of girls I roll with. Nairaland Today is my day, am not begging for likes oo, but just like this post as you did In my "pre birth post".

4 Likes

Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by falcon01: 7:43am On Apr 07, 2016
Advertisement in style
Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by Baddestguyp(m): 7:54am On Apr 07, 2016
another tecno agent on nairaland smh
Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by sakalisis(m): 7:56am On Apr 07, 2016
Nice publicity stunt....

1 Like

Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by 2kurupt(m): 8:10am On Apr 07, 2016
All I see is a wack phone advert with a crappy storyline.

Mr tecno marketer try upgrade your style small coz it portrays your phone as only being used by broke azz dudes.

3 Likes

Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by saintneo(m): 8:12am On Apr 07, 2016
This thread is more about advertising J8 features & security than nude pics.

2 Likes

Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 07, 2016
Iddiot!!!! how is her private life your bizness?
Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 07, 2016
No offence... You be big fool o. See what unemployment has caused...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by chericleo(f): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2016
U saw Wat u are Neva supposed to see so kill it by acting lik u Neva saw it. Up loading som1s nude does not make u a responsible person cos u will gain nothing by destroying her life. And wen ever u destroy som1s life u can Neva b happy it's sad buf d truth. If it's compulsory dat u must help her den tell her d effect of having dat in her phone. Or better mind ur business cos u were not meant to go tru her phone wif out her permission.

1 Like

Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by worshipdevice(m): 9:21am On Apr 07, 2016
Trendy247:
Op, hope u neva tif person fone o, dis one wey u wan bypass security
you reason like a king....
Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by Minesota1(f): 9:30am On Apr 07, 2016
Nosy somebody...wat do u need d vid for
Re: My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help by akp202(m): 9:44am On Apr 07, 2016
What D heck is ur business?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? / "if You Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time" / I Want To Insult Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.