Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! (24850 Views)

Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out / Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night / Picture Of The Girl I ..... Yesterday Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by complete1(m): 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hmmm..good for u,but in nigeria we dont celeberate or find somthing significant abt it,,btw,hope d girl is worth it and pls dont go more than a kiss.
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by danthamccoy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
Horayce: I'm not GA.y, but dude u r hawt..luv ur sense of humor too.. ull be running from kisses in no time.
He's 'hawt'? Bro, that closet is getting too hot for you. Come out.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Dbestmax(m): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
boy

Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by BroRhema(m): 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
Pls what z d meaning of 'gbeguan!' ??
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
njuwo: Person mess, he go run come nairaland, person shit, he go run come nairaland, person piss, he go run come nairaland, nairaland na toilet?
Apparently its gettin 2 dat if nt already
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
Danhumprey: And it made Frontpage? Seun,Mukina I tuale for una! undecided

Pic or it never happened! angry

But seriously,how does this affect or concern Nairaland and Nairalanders? undecided
Ask mods wey put am 4 fp
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by IYANGBALI: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2013
cute bobo: The MOD that brought this to the front page is silly
very very silly
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
Oga u don talk am finish. Great advice. A word they say is enough for the wise. Oga u earn my respect.
Consent: Mr Mod,Why this sin inspiring topic on the Fp on a holy sunday.i'll petition u to seun. @OP Welcome to the age of sinfulness,where sex would be d next on your mind,where your focus and attention would be divided in trying to please bitches,where ur finances would dwindle and ur heart broken.welcome to the painful pleasure of sexuality,be careful dis may be d begining of ur doom.HIV reamains the terminator.
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by IAMBREEZY: 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
And this bullsheet made frontpage smh at seun.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by phlame(m): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
AND THIS MADE FRONT PAGE[size=8pt][/size]
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by IAMBREEZY: 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
Bryan12: .....and it happened so fast,so quick that i don't seem to remember a thing.but it happened and it was the best feeling ever!
where's the pic or it ne'er happened.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
i am beginning to hate this site
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Rejoice5000(f): 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
Maybe he talking of his honeymoon why are u guys so corrupt?
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by slap1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
Did I read this from the front page? Adonbilivit!
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
don_J: I still wonder d criteria for choosing MOdz... Som aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ still delusional of wat shud be on Fp. Useful topics will b wasting in different sections while 'poo' makes FP.

Mr Seun ur MOds D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fall hand 4here.

*i remember d NL of good old dayz* ...*smh

only seun and murkina2 has the power to frontpage topics.. and this one was front paged by seun
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by iamdsam: 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
Irrelevant topic making headline. What should the son of man call this Endtime thingz!
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by misled: 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
A kiss can make you sick forever. I hope you know that.
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by buoye1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
Last bullet

Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ibroboss: DO YOU WANT TO SCORE 270 AND ABOBE IN THE UPCOMING 2014/2015 JAMB INCLUDIN 2014/2015 WAEC IF YES:- GET UR JAMB 2014 EXPO 100% GUARANTED FOR FREE,TO YOUR EMAIL AND PHONE.. MAKE UR RESULT ONCE AND FORGET ABOUT JAMB.. VISIT US @ www.surestloaded.com TRY US AND SEE THIS IS NOT OUR FIRST TIME AND IT WON'T BE THE LAST. GET IT FOR FREE @ www.surestloaded.com
From the English i know you be my Hausa bro so lemme address you the family way... grin

Ka daina raina wa jamaa hanakali don burauba ka. Kai da common ABOVE baka iya rubutawa ba kaje kana ce ABOBE, wani ilimi gare ka da har zaka koya wa wani? Dan cin durunuwa shege banza kawai angry angry angry
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
Bryan12: .....and it happened so fast,so quick that i don't seem to remember a thing.but it happened and it was the best feeling ever!
am sure ur dick go rise immediately, , , , ,but wait o. . .how u take eter frontpage on sunday. . . .moderator dn smoke ewuro gbigbe
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Dhurmynick(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
wheesin: YOur mum gave u a peck and u are so happy... lipsrsealed angry

I smell ban. grin
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
Dhurmynick:

I smell ban. grin
ban ko,urban ni
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Lanceslot(m): 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hope you popped champagne to celebrate your great achievement? Bravo bro bravo...#tata
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by olaobifarmltd(m): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
Funny you
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Orikinla(m): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
Kini big deal? shocked
I got my first kiss at age 11 from an older lover in Obalende, Lagos.
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by neroysc: 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
How old are you? Like 5 or 6yrs? Even kids that age get their first kiss.. No diss sha. LoL.. grin
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
go and ...
Good day.
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by GentleMimi: 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
Looooooool! The comments here hv made my day! OP,pele ooo. I'm sure u just recieved ur first online bashing alongside!
Mr Seun Osewa,i dey hail ooo! You try. More ororo to ur ankle.
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Revolva(m): 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2013
you must be a lame boi...u know if she is iving another guy a BJ..n u r here making front page with just a kisss..if na possay she give u nkor na the sun newspaper.you go appear.LMFAO grin
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by sluvy4tune(m): 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
Just add by a Nairalander and ur topic gets to the fp
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
This is on the front page?? Like seriously?? undecided

There was a forum! lipsrsealed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding / Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. / The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.