Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! (24847 Views)

Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out / Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night / Picture Of The Girl I ..... Yesterday Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by vivalavida(m): 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
Yawnssssss!!!!

Bia @adaobi123,this is almost 2.30pm. Wey that sunday rice na
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Rikidony(m): 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
undecided

Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Bryan12(m): 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ummm I need more haters cos the old ones are beginning to like me.please....
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by shady26(m): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
njuwo: Person mess, he go run come nairaland, person shit, he go run come nairaland, person piss, he go run come nairaland, nairaland na toilet?
the worst be say e go come front page...this days I no dey fit see any better thing for front page.
This site is really going down.....Mostly full of juveniles now and I suspect some of the mods are too
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by poweredcom(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
Bryan12: .....and it happened so fast,so quick that i don't seem to remember a thing.but it happened and it was the best feeling ever!
this guy na mugun...as for me na my first Bleep from an ashewo....nai this egbe they here they talk of kiss....omothe babe go they f..k anothe nicca..u they here they feel like romeo...no worry u go cry soon
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
Very useless post...ayav reported this thread

Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by whyx06(m): 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
shady26: the worst be say e go come front page...this days I no dey fit see any better thing for front page.
This site is really going down.....Mostly full of juveniles now and I suspect some of the mods are too
Sorry pals, tinz we get better very soon. chiiilll till January when most baby on dis site we b back to there various skus. . . ASUU strike tinz
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by xavier3(m): 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
@op congrats..but dem neva make the trophy wey u supoz get for being the 4,999,999,999 guy to get his first kiss. So for now if you dey lasgidi go blow some Celebration bangers and get your first police arrest case
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by seangy4konji: 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
u deserve slap.
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
uhh sorry,I got mine at 7 and I've been getting it everyday and it makes no diff.
Move on
btw congrats cheesy
you just won a ticket to hell
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
seankay: Almost 4 years on Nairaland...The day has finally come!

What a way to start the new weeksmiley 1ST TO COMMENT!

@topic....how did this make the front page?
what is special about been first to comment?
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by emmyskies(m): 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
zonax: Umuaka umuaka- enyi Jesus kpomkwem
Please bro, you can write on anything for all I care, but please and pls, dont use the name of the LORD'S name in vain.
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Pokemon43(f): 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
And how does dat affect nigeria as a country?just a kid dressed up in grown up clothes.msssttcchhew
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by gloriana(f): 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
RedBenson:

Pishures or it didnt happen. Btw, u just kissed sorrow into ur life. grin
sins wen has a kiss bcom sorrow? Anyway, i was taken 2 a hotel room 4 d 1st time in my life last wk thursday n i cldnt blive it. Wanted 2 share my experiens here on NL but i dcided against it 2 save haters like u 4rm comitin suicide.
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by GentleFrank(m): 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
Good !
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by damolasanusi(f): 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
Okay... We've seen him...
next??
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Prodigalson1(m): 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
D day u get ur first kiss d whole Nland knw. Wetin go happen d day u get ur first f:_:ck. Abeg nor stab ur brother 4 chest ooo.
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by player007(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2013
Was even expecting to see a picture sef. How u want make we take believe you now?
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
Buoyantic: Very useless post...ayav reported this thread
I have reported you to the moderators in return.

I told them to hidden your post. tongue
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Decryptor(m): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
How old are you @OP?
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by crisycent: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
i dey shame for you
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by vivalavida(m): 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
gloriana: sins wen has a kiss bcom sorrow? Anyway, i was taken 2 a hotel room 4 d 1st time in my life last wk thursday n i cldnt blive it. Wanted 2 share my experiens here on NL but i dcided against it 2 save haters like u 4rm comitin suicide.

Hahahaahahahahahaha
Nothing wey i no go see for this nairaland
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
adebayo201:
untop first kiss!
why not tithe instead of the Thanksgiving! wonders shall never ceased!
mtcheeeeeeewwwww@
Nscdc.com cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by tk4rd: 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
The Person u kissed,,, is she as beautiful as the girl inside this pic below.? (click and see de pic).. If she no fine reach de pic,, den u wasted ur kiss on an ugly girl... Click below and see what True Beauty is my Broda.. :-P =))

www.missbeer.org/contestant/10894
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by YGBMR(m): 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
undecided old man him go don 60 o
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by otodeluxe(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
Lol... why is the Op so excited, does he used to have mouth odour or what?
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Bryan12(m): 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
otodeluxe: Lol... why is the Op so excited, does he used to have mouth odour or what?
cos the deed was done with the one.the special one he'd been dreaming of.now what else?
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Ryda(m): 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
and so?

you got one yesterday....and i have been having mine right from birth lipsrsealed

infact i got one just few minutes ago cheesy

O.p na kiss dey shack u like dis?

what if u enta hole? angry
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Tundecool(m): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
Good Boi: Nairaland's front page is a mess these days. Hit like if you agree.

U Want Make People Like Ur Comment Abi??....
No Wahala....
ABEG.... Make Una Lyk Am OoooooO!!!
Maybe Na Like Go BelleFull U.....
Ntoi!
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by majorgr: 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
And some people have decided to build houses on Nairaland!
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Tolexander: 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2013
deejay_harry1:

only seun and murkina2 has the power to frontpage topics.. and this one was front paged by seun
not only the two.
Seun, mukina2, semid4lyfe and lord zouga(not really sure of the spelling of the handle) have the right to move any thread to the homepage.

The thread in question was moved to the homepage by Mukina2.
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Paulaok4(f): 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
Moderators!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid / Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. / Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.