Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage (51095 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
teemy: @dailynews don't relent as for every ten, at least one will listen and have a thank God moment for you doing so
See my brother, bragging aside, I have all it takes to sleep with as many girls as I want but I don't do it...not really cos of religious reasons alone but cos I was raised that way...I grew up in a strict environment and it became a part of me not to be so free with d opposite sex.

But if u see how ladies mock me directly and indirectly and even use some demeaning words behind me just cos I decided not to be living like others...that alone is discouraging and shocking to say...and when I come online and see the same ladies hailing guys who say no sex till marriage as if its what they practice in real life, it just make me lose hope in this place.

I only encountered peer pressure from my fellow male friends, school mates, etc when I was in secondary school...but at a point, most of them began to cheer me and even encourage me and also try to practice abstinence...but I can boldly tell u that the females are always saying demeaning things abt me cos of my kind of strict nature...some will even mock me openly and ask if I will ever marry, come on...and they will come online acting all virgin.

Honestly, internet is just a facade where most people come to live a fake life. I just realised this a while ago. So people must beware and not just take people by what they type online.

I will try my best anyway, thankssmiley

5 Likes

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
True talk
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by possibilita(m): 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
you have made great points but looking at nowadays,you may give him your virginity but after he has taken it you will only end up divorcing him and living with that person for ever which make him the most important but you never gave him your virginity,so i will just prefer premarital sex.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by adeoladrg(m): 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
#TeamVirgins
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by adeoladrg(m): 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
DailyNews: See my brother, bragging aside, I have all it takes to sleep with as many girls as I want but I don't do it...not really cos of religious reasons alone but cos I was raised that way...I grew up in a strict environment and it became a part of me not to be so free with d opposite sex.

But if u see how ladies mock me directly and indirectly and even use some demeaning words behind me just cos I decided not to be living like others...that alone is discouraging and shocking to say...and when I come online and see the same ladies hailing guys who say no sex till marriage as if its what they practice in real life, it just make me lose hope in this place.

I only encountered peer pressure from my fellow male friends, school mates, etc when I was in secondary school...but at a point, most of them began to cheer me and even encourage me and also try to practice abstinence...but I can boldly tell u that the females are always saying demeaning things abt me cos of my kind of strict nature...some will even mock me openly and ask if I will ever marry, come on...and they will come online acting all virgin.

Honestly, internet is just a facade where most people come to live a fake life. I just realised this a while ago. So people must beware and not just take people by what they type online.

I will try my best anyway, thankssmiley
So I read this post and I was thinking.. Hmmmmm

Na true sha..
*chop knockle abeg*

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by franzis(m): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
I wish someone has told me this while I was growing up ..I had started having sex by time I was 8.. And it became a habit for me that it almost brought me to ruins.. But I am free now

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Teaxa(m): 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ma 1st tym here...N Seein Dis Is Really Amazing,Nice, n A Source Of Motivatn 2 Dose Who R Sensible N Knw D Right Tin 4rm D Wrong Tin.....Kudos Joor

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by adeoladrg(m): 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
franzis: I wish someone has told me this while I was growing up ..I had started having sex by time I was 8.. And it became a habit for me that it almost brought me to ruins.. But I am free now

Did u say free? Free from the habit?? Or from the consequences?? Which one
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by creazor(m): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

They are.

2 Corinthians > 3.13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

2 Corinthians > 3.14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

Sorry to burst your bubble: but the 10 commandments have been abolished by Christ; just saying shaa.

Bro, thanks for ur contribution but Christ actually abolished the 'ritual laws' and not the ordinances.
Ritual laws are such like sacrifices, incenses, killing, nt eating certain kinds of foods, dressing, casting out sick or unclean pple, ablusion et.
The ten commandments remain intact but the only thing is dat it cannot give life.
Infact, thr are many of such moral laws bt d ten on d mount are just d first set.
Even if u observe dem and dont hv Jesus in u, its a waste. Many 'good' pple go to hell per second. They can only count to God if they are from His children. Even the apostles gave commandments along dis moral lines.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by kelvinkalu(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
Sex after marriage? I'm so not doing that, last i checked, my body was not a wood...
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by unclebangbang(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
All I can do is observe, watch and process all I just read here....

Just two days ago, I read here on nairaland how a lady is disliking her marriage because she is defensive towards her husband's penetration of her "coochie"....

Now OP decipher that!!!
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by ignis: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nice write up....
Am proud to be a virgin at my age now....

2 Likes

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
poshpimkiey: Virginity is a way of life. It is a choice,a virtue and not lack of opportunity.

Your face really look familiar, are you by any chance in uniben? Reply tnx
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by plaetton: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
Unless a woman is a virgin and wishes to remain so until marriage.
But if a woman is not a virgin, then no sex till marriage is a fraud, and no man with balls should fall mugu to that fraud.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by qosimbabatunde: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
[quote author=onila]Teamvirgin#[/quote

New sony PLayStation with allthe Gadget and 7 games disk

contact 08028442872
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by intrepid: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
@OP thanks so much for this rejoinder and the encouragement it gives to thee readers.Th devil will always try to use sugar coated words and warped logic from to lure unstable minds into sin and destruction.They have lost it and are going down and instead of repenting and seeking the face of God,they wish to drag all others into evil.....ESPECIALLY THIS CHRISTMAS !

To all the men and women of virtue here,Virginity is like a diamond,very valuable because it is rare.Dont throw it to dogs.

2 Likes

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by intrepid: 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
poshpimkiey: Virginity is a way of life. It is a choice,a virtue and not lack of opportunity.

Thanks very much for that.Dont stop saying it no matter what all these tools of the devil are saying.VIRGINITY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by CHRISKY: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
Onye nwere nti ya nuru (dos wh av ears mak dem hia) op u r so point
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by tintingz(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
franzis: I wish someone has told me this while I was growing up ..I had started having sex by time I was 8.. And it became a habit for me that it almost brought me to ruins.. But I am free now
Ehyaa, thank God you are free now.

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
DailyNews: Poster, I used to preach for abstinence from sex till marriage but u know what

My male friends always pay attention and even try to practice it but the female ones always mock me and call me old school...too strict, too rigid and not friendly.

Imagine a girlfriend to a friend told my friend this: y is that your friend always strict and serious? He really need a girl that will spoil him with sex to make him loosen up a bit...how can a young handsm....guy like that be acting like my grandpa...don't drink, don't do this and that, I can't date someone like him.

The truth is: most girls nowadays want to date party guys who spoil them in all aspect- outing, drinking, party, clubbing, sex, money, just name it.

But when u come online u will see them cheering guys that say no sex till marriage, just to appear too nice online while they practice the opposite in real life. How many girls here can swear by the word that they are practising abstinence from sex or that they are true virgins?

Pls dnt be deceived, girls nowadays even want sex more than the guys, forget what they type on the internet...I speak from real life experience. Girls only form holy and not interested in sex when they meet poor and broke guys...go figure out.

So practice what u believe in...cos no matter how much u preach it here, people will keep doing it. And the best to preach this is in real life...encourage your real life friends cos if its online, most people that comment and post are all pretending. Ever since I discovered all these, I no longer bother myself advising people on what to do cos its a waste of time.

Nice topic though, I wish they would listen honestly and put it to practice and not paying lip service here online.
There are alot of virgins(male and female) and non virgins who have decided to abstain till they get married. What keeps them chaste is the fact that they choose their associates wisely. A lot of guys make mistakes and hang out with the wrong set of ladies with beautiful and flashy appearance. But when they discover something disappointing about them they transfer the aggression to others.

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Samabu07(m): 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: See BEEF thread undecided am sure this is wat the ladies wana hear embarassed anyways its a free world, " ON TESTING BEFORE MARRIAGE I STAND" tongue
Lol, you are crazie dude seriously grin
born_to_be_gr8t: See BEEF thread undecided am sure this is wat the ladies wana hear embarassed anyways its a free world, " ON TESTING BEFORE MARRIAGE I STAND" tongue
Lol, you are crazie dude seriously tongue
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by seun1995: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
quote author=Afro-k]Nairaland's 22nd rule of posting: To every thread on Nairaland, there must be an equal and opposite

Lol
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by kazyhm(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nashoji: op, pls creat a thread on the reasons why girls should wait until after marriage before asking for gift and money from men.
Ori e wanbe ( u go knw book well well ooo
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by intrepid: 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2013
onila: Teamvirgin#
....YES grin grin
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by BANKS4U2NV: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
slap1: Sex after marriage is a lost battle. The current trend is pregnancy before marriage, because some girls have no womb anymore.
hu made dem WOMBLESS Mudafucka?U̶̲̥̅̊ surely don't deserve å wombless woman if deres any.U̶̲̥̅̊ are obviously not å Gentle Man....nd wen I use the word man,I use it very loosely.ђã†̥ women go thru in the hands of wicked men lyk U̶̲̥̅̊ smh.Am so so PISSED wish I can see ur ugly face nd give U̶̲̥̅̊ å very fruitful punch.God lp us #TeamFruitfulwomen#
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by duni04(m): 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
Sex till marriage is an archaic culture, its not practical in today's world. Its risky business today especially wen d person ur supposedly saving urself for has philanderer his/her life away with multiple abortions, STD's or erectile dysfunction. Plus nobody wants to be stuck in a marriage with a sexually inexperienced or naïve partner wen there are plenty of gals/guys out dere that can blow ur mind away in bed.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by elsinkee(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2013
So true.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by laughterclub(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
NO FREE WORLD WE HAVE D 10 COMMANDMENT
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
@OP, may God bless u 4 dis. U're wonderful. Keep it u nd spread it all round
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nice post Op. I applaud all the virgins here and to those who aren't and have decided to abstain,i congratulate you for making a bold step. Obviously,not everyone is impressed with your decision. Why? Because they have the spirit of the world that depicts alot of selfish, negative and vulgar things. That explains the vulgar comments they throw at you outside and on this thread. Continue to do right in the sight of God and enjoy the numerous blessings He will shower on you. He will never leave you.

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by franzis(m): 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
adeola_drg:

Did u say free? Free from the habit?? Or from the consequences?? Which one

Free from the habit and for the consequences am yet to see and don't think there will be any

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Polio: 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
Fuc...king nonsense

OP shove it up your batty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.