Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage (51094 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by teemy(m): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2013
Oluwaseytiano: Abraham, Caleb, Jabob, David, Solomon, Ruth, Esther, Gideon, Samson, Saul. Anybody know what all dis people had in common?
can't figure it out. oya jist it
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by JamesPanya: 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
I agree to what you say because sex commits you with someone spiritually
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by tintingz(m): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

They are.

2 Corinthians > 3.13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

2 Corinthians > 3.14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

Sorry to burst your bubble: but the 10 commandments have been abolished by Christ; just saying shaa.
Mr man was Jesus the one talking in that verse? Jesus said this himself in the bible

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)"

Jesus did not abolished the law given to the prophets or are you telling us God was joking when he gave Moses the 10 commandment? undecided

You don't have to quote the bible to support pre-marital sexx.

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by iamdhebuck(m): 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
Story!..ama fvck till I die

ps- ur future wife/husband just might be in someone elses body count,sorry for you
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by boss1310(m): 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
tales by moonlight
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by LadyPayne(f): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
guente02: Well by luck and His Grace im still a virgin. Its so not because no opportunity or whatever, to me it's bcoz just hate the act maybe its coz I've never tried it. The last time i was close to it i just hated the feeling i had in me and there was this migraine that was having a nice time in my head at the moment. I just pray i get married to someone that would appreciate me as I am and not complain when i don't do it roughly.
teemy: how i wish we brothers too had a form of hymen as proof of virginity and thus a present for our spouses. atimes we get what we bargain/wish for. insincerity attracts insincerity, deception for deception, truth for truth. good good clean girls abound.
lmao....u want a hymen too?? *ROTFLMAO

"do it roughly".....Jesu Olodumare!!
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
Story STORY STOOOORYYYYY.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by simdam500(m): 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
i smell, this thread to be the opposite of https://www.nairaland.com/1561369/guyz-dont-ever-marry-girl

all the same... maybe i prefer testing
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Prodigalson1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
onila: Teamvirgin#
u wey dem dey draw sperm from ur punnany like well. Teamf:_:ckvirgins#
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by yorke1: 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
And all the great people around the world who have achieved a lot for themselves and impacted the world were all virgin, abi? People should drop all this long story. Whether to wait before or after marriage before you have sex is yours to decide. Though God frown again it but we all are imperfect being who loves sweet things
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by teemy(m): 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
iamdhebuck: Story!..ama fvck till I die
we all will, just with whom and when is issue at hand. if your partner cheats before marriage, there is no guarantee they won't repeat same after. no ring respect before, no respect after.

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by nopecin(m): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2013
Oluwaseytiano: Abraham, Caleb, Jabob, David, Solomon, Ruth, Esther, Gideon, Samson, Saul. Anybody know what all dis people had in common?

They all have God.....
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Prodigalson1(m): 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2013
onila: Teamvirgin#
u wey ur punnany wide we fit build house inside
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by teemy(m): 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
Lady-Payne:

lmao....u want a hymen too?? *ROTFLMAO
that way regard level for sisters by brothers would be higher. btw too late for a person like me having it now.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Prodigalson1(m): 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
hmmm.... Weed?
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by debosky(m): 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
lorretta u: That other thread has so many likes while this one has only a few likes. "Are u thinking what I'm thinking?

Anyway. From experience,I think sex should best be reserved until marriage. The disadvantages of pre-marital sex are plenty. And if one isn't careful especially we ladies it could ruin our lives. I'm not saying this from a religious(fornication is a sin) point of view.
But from a practical point of view.. The disadvantages of pre marital sex outweigh the advantages. But then who are we trying to convince?

Peeps are gonna keep fvcking

Which experience? You mean you've tasted the forbidden fruit before our marriage while I'm keeping myself? shocked shocked cry
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by soilsista(f): 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
Preach it
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: See BEEF thread undecided am sure this is wat the ladies wana hear embarassed anyways its a free world, " ON TESTING BEFORE MARRIAGE I STAND" tongue

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by teemy(m): 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
our first loves. sincere true love but in most cases we end up not marrying them. so in all fairness would it have been ok to have slept with them and passed them on to the one who eventually marries them? sure selfishness in most sex affairs gbam!
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by rossete2020(f): 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
Confirm!!!
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
Poster, I used to preach for abstinence from sex till marriage but u know what

My male friends always pay attention and even try to practice it but the female ones always mock me and call me old school...too strict, too rigid and not friendly.

Imagine a girlfriend to a friend told my friend this: y is that your friend always strict and serious? He really need a girl that will spoil him with sex to make him loosen up a bit...how can a young handsm....guy like that be acting like my grandpa...don't drink, don't do this and that, I can't date someone like him.

The truth is: most girls nowadays want to date party guys who spoil them in all aspect- outing, drinking, party, clubbing, sex, money, just name it.

But when u come online u will see them cheering guys that say no sex till marriage, just to appear too nice online while they practice the opposite in real life. How many girls here can swear by the word that they are practising abstinence from sex or that they are true virgins?

Pls dnt be deceived, girls nowadays even want sex more than the guys, forget what they type on the internet...I speak from real life experience. Girls only form holy and not interested in sex when they meet poor and broke guys...go figure out.

So practice what u believe in...cos no matter how much u preach it here, people will keep doing it. And the best to preach this is in real life...encourage your real life friends cos if its online, most people that comment and post are all pretending. Ever since I discovered all these, I no longer bother myself advising people on what to do cos its a waste of time.

Nice topic though, I wish they would listen honestly and put it to practice and not paying lip service here online.

4 Likes

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2013
niyitogun:

On the contrary they are protective after the age of 20 but only increase risk in the teenage years. I am however not in support of premarital sex, just wanted to shed light on your post.
Telling u out of experience. It not up to 4months I did op, and am far above 20
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by teemy(m): 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
@dailynews don't relent as for every ten, at least one will listen and have a thank God moment for you doing so
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
Lastly, the best form of preaching is your way of life- it influences a lot of people around u and those watching more than what u say. To me, that's the best way to preach the gospel nowadays cos most people haven discovered that by saying good and holy things attract more people to like them while they practice immoral things and live dirty life different from what they preach.

So poster, while u preach this good message, pls strive to practice it and let your life influence your friends and those around u, that's if u truly want to be rewarded for your good works

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by God2man(m): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
Havilah93: In response to this thread created some days ago

https://www.nairaland.com/1561369/guyz-dont-ever-marry-girl

1. Sex is a powerful force that can destroy if not used properly

Like atomic power, sex is the most powerful creative force given to man. When atomic power is used correctly it can create boundless energy; when it is used in the wrong way it destroys life. Sex is the same kind of powerful force. Sex is a gift from God to give us the greatest pleasure, to help in creating a deep companionship with one's spouse and for procreation of the next generation. But if you play with this powerful force outside the bounds of marriage, it destroys you and those close to you.

2. Sexual activity for young people arrests their psychological, social and academic development. Studies show that when young people engage in premarital sex, their academic performance declines and their social relationships with family and friends deteriorate. This is because adolescents are too immature to deal with the explosive sex drive and it tends to dominate their life.

3. The majority of women cannot enjoy sex outside of the bonds of marriage. The development of a fulfilling sex life needs the security and peace of the marriage bond. Premarital sex usually takes place sneaking around in hidden places dealing with the fear of being caught, the fear of pregnancy and feelings of guilt. All these (worrisome) factors undermine pleasure in premarital sex, most especially for women.

4. Virginity is to be given to the most important person in your life, the person you committed yourself to stay with forever in marriage Your virginity is the most precious thing you have to give to your spouse. Once you lose it, nothing in the world can bring it back. Don't lose something so precious in a thoughtless way.

5. Those who engage in premarital sex run a high risk of contracting one of the many venereal diseases rampant today, as well as losing their fertility. Not just AIDS, but other common disfiguring diseases like herpes have no cure.

6. Some venereal diseases have no symptoms and many couples discover many years later that they became infertile because of these diseases. Infertility experts estimate that 80% of today's infertility is due to venereal diseases contracted before they married.

7. The best and only method that guarantees 100% against AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases is to wait for marriage to have sex and maintain fidelity in your marriage.

8. Premarital sex breaks the 10 Commandments given by God. The 10 Commandments are given to man by God to make man happy. They are not outdated and they are not restrictive. If we follow these laws, we can create happy and prosperous lives. If we don't follow them, we will pay a heavy price in divorce, disease, abortions, illegitimate children and loneliness. Modern men make a big mistake when they think that they can break these eternal laws and not suffer consequences.

9. Premarital sex runs the risk of conceiving illegitimate children. Numerous scientific studies show that the children of single mothers suffer psychologically and are less successful socially and academically than children from intact families. Above all, children need both their father and their mother. It is wrong to risk having children who will never have their father's love, protection and care.

10. If you date and you don't have sex, you can forget about that relationship when you stop dating. But if you have sex with those you date and then break up, the nature of sexual involvement creates strong, often unpleasant memories for your whole life. Every relationship you break up where you had intimate relations is like a mini-divorce. The psychological difficulties of these mini-divorces does damage to your character. Later, when you are married and go to bed with your beloved spouse, these unpleasant memories will accompany you.

http://www.unification.net/tfv/tenreasons.html

True love waits. If a boy or girl truly loves you, they will want the best for you angry

Great post.

Thank you very much God bless you.

God2man.

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Ukutsgp(m): 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2013
As for me i dnt support sex before marriage, but the issue raised in the first thread should nt be swept under the carpet. They are serious issues too dat should nt be overlooked. Cos if i hv a wife with those issues raised by the first thread, i will nt be able to cope with it. But on d otherhand, i dnt subscribe to testing before marriage, we must go with d word of God in any suituation. But if there is any way the problems highlighted in d first thread can be solved, such method should be employed without any reservation. No testing pls.

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
Good one
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by creazor(m): 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
onila: Teamvirgin cool

I sight you sis.
Virginity is a privlege and an honour and I'm proud I've kept mine.
#TeamVirgin
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
onila: cool
flaunt your artificial toto.. I heard it makes you feel like a virgin again.. how true?
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by teemy(m): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
a lot more ladies could have done better but from guy pressures they relaxed. a girl friend told me of her ex-lover who promised her marriage for sex. luckily she said no only to find out that in the past three girls had aborted for the same guy.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by kadas01(m): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: See BEEF thread undecided am sure this is wat the ladies wana hear embarassed anyways its a free world, " ON TESTING BEFORE MARRIAGE I STAND" tongue
Korect guy cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.