Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day (2091 Views)

Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. / Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by Manchidede(m): 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by talktimi(m): 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
May God grant him the strength to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by phrancys001(m): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hard luck el-rufai,best FCT minister ever UNDISPUTED.

3 Likes

Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
May Allah grant them Al jannah firdaus.

3 Likes

Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by Tolexander: 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
(ﺇِﻧَّﺎ ﻟِﻠّﻪِ ﻭَﺇِﻧَّـﺎ ﺇِﻟَﻴْﻪِ ﺭَﺍﺟِﻌﻮﻥَ)

Odo re ni a ti wa, odo re ni a o tun pada si.

May their souls rest in peace and the families be given the fortitude to bear the loss.

6 Likes

Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by captainobvious: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
Tolexander: Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
(ﺇِﻧَّﺎ ﻟِﻠّﻪِ ﻭَﺇِﻧَّـﺎ ﺇِﻟَﻴْﻪِ ﺭَﺍﺟِﻌﻮﻥَ)

Odo re ni a ti wa, odo re ni a tun pada si.

May their souls rest in peace and the families be given the fortitude to bear the loss.

AmeEN
Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by israel007: 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ru.bish. I'm sure he was supposed to take them to the hospital but he was busy fighting his obsession. GEJ

4 Likes

Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by donphilopus: 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
israel007: Ru.bish. I'm sure he was supposed to take them to the hospital but he was busy fighting his obsession. GEJ

What's this one spewing?? Do you post with your an.us?? If NO, why castigating yourself??

5 Likes

Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
People are dying daily, why is this one different? Accident caused by bad road, bad road is the product of misrule by northerners
Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by jmaine: 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
israel007: Ru.bish. I'm sure he was supposed to take them to the hospital but he was busy fighting his obsession. GEJ

Please lets not tow the disgusting attitudes of our resident APC maggots who play politics with every events.

The man is grieving, let us all empathize with him, that is what makes us human.

@ Elrufai, may God give you the strength and fortitude to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by Brimmie(m): 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
jmaine:

[s]Please lets not tow the disgusting attitudes of our resident APC maggots to play politics with every events.[/s]

The man is grieving, let us all empathize with him, that is what makes us human.

@ Elrufai, may God give you the strength and fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by WarriPikin1: 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
Manchidede: [img]http://4.bp..com/-Ts3gZBCPy9Y/UrbPLtQcltI/AAAAAAAACAI/7nJDC1TZk9o/s1600/el+rufai.jpg[/img]
The former FCT minister lost his brother, nephew and three of their friends in a car accident yesterday. He took to twitter late last night to express his pain.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-QG0Q0K33zqg/UrbDuBQni0I/AAAAAAAA4xY/wC6ZdFDjELE/s1600/el+1.png[/img]
More tweets below...
[img]http://4.bp..com/-qvkoHClytuQ/UrbD9Y4xwdI/AAAAAAAA4xg/Gornq4cP-ps/s1600/el+2.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Vq_OX7kIjcE/UrbD96pLZvI/AAAAAAAA4xk/S_39fgpqMA4/s1600/el3.png[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-fAtezxJPGQw/UrbD_SIEKeI/AAAAAAAA4xw/oDt93B-i_8M/s1600/el4.png[/img]
SOURCE: http://..com/2013/12/nasir-el-rufai-loses-brother-nephew-in.html

[size=20pt]When will El-Rufai himself die?
All these trouble makes simply need to die so Nigeria can have peace.
My new year resolution is to seriously pray for the death of every politician intent on bringing civil war to Nigeria. I remember i said that prayer for Sani Abacha.
Let me go and buy my candles!
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by israel007: 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2013
donphilopus: What's this one spewing?? Do you post with your an.us?? If NO, why castigating yourself??

You are the one who needs to reason like a rational human being. Every post that bigot has on his facebook page is about how GEJ is a nasty and incompetent man. NO I don't feel pity for him.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by texazzpete(m): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
israel007:

You are the one who needs to reason like a rational human being. Every post that bigot has on his facebook page is about how GEJ is a nasty and incompetent man. NO I don't feel pity for him.

So if he posts about GEJ being 'nasty and incompetent', it that why you're glorying in the deaths of four people? People who leave loved ones behind? Mothers, wives, children?

You're a pathetic, immature ghoul. Get out of here, scum! You do not deserve the privilege of conversing with your betters.

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by seanet01: 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2013

Thunder fire you.
Ediot

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by c0llynz02: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
Did he blame it on GEJ?
Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by Mogten(m): 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
Professor Peter: People are dying daily, why is this one different? Accident caused by bad road, bad road is the product of misrule by northerners
You are plain silly! I.DIOT!!!

RIP to the lost souls!
Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by talktimi(m): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
Professor Peter: People are dying daily, why is this one different? Accident caused by bad road, bad road is the product of misrule by northerners
most fatal car accidents actually occur on GOOD roads generally due to over speeding.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by lebienconnu: 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
may Allah grant the dead janatu firdaus and the living the fortitude to bear the loss. amin
Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by angelTI(f): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
Its no child's play losing two relatives in one day o. Take heart sir.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by kokoA(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
Warri _Pikin:

[size=20pt]When will El-Rufai himself die?
All these trouble makes simply need to die so Nigeria can have peace.
My new year resolution is to seriously pray for the death of every politician intent on bringing civil war to Nigeria. I remember i said that prayer for Sani Abacha.
Let me go and buy my candles!
[/size]
why not pray for your own life.. You talk as if your own life is guaranteed already. Are you God?! @post RIP to the deceased.

3 Likes

Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by ShineIt: 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
Sorry for the loss but Goodluck's enemies continue to have bad luck. Strange, real strange.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by IKEMBANNEWI: 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
I'm sure Alloh has reserved an estate for them in Hell! Hasta la vista baby!

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by yibomustgo(m): 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
Shine It: Sorry for the loss but Goodluck's enemies continue to have bad luck. Strange, real strange.

Like Goodluck had a bad luck recently when his mother in-law died and scattered on highway like a deer who was hit by a dump truck. I am talking about madam fyneface....
Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by yibomustgo(m): 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
Shine It: Sorry for the loss but Goodluck's enemies continue to have bad luck. Strange, real strange.

Like Goodluck had a bad luck recently when his mother in-law died and scattered on highway like a deer who was hit by a dump truck. I am talking about madam fyneface......
Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by ShineIt: 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
yibomustgo:

Like Goodluck had a bad luck recently when his mother in-law died and scattered on highway like a deer who was hit by a dump truck. I am talking about madam fyneface......

Bros it was just an observation, if you don't believe me ask the Obasanjo family.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
May God grant him the fortitude to bear the loss. It is well...
Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
Mogten: You are plain silly! I.DIOT!!!

RIP to the lost souls!
i forgive you. If i open my mouth and call you a fool, through out your life time, you ll remain a fool

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
talktimi: most fatal car accidents actually occur on GOOD roads generally due to over speeding.
yes i agree. God don't allow me to be a victim of accident
Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
pele too bad,accept my condolence.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by talktimi(m): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
Professor Peter: yes i agree. God don't allow me to be a victim of accident
AMEN my brother, accidents shall never be our portion
Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by Kponkwem(m): 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
May Allah grant them Al Jannah Fidaus

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. / Population Of Ndigbo In Lagos And Influence On Election Outcome / FFK Mock The Nigeria "CHANGE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.