Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day (2095 Views)

Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. / Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by FunnyPikincom(m): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
Warri _Pikin:

[size=20pt]When will El-Rufai himself die?
All these trouble makes simply need to die so Nigeria can have peace.
My new year resolution is to seriously pray for the death of every politician intent on bringing civil war to Nigeria. I remember i said that prayer for Sani Abacha.
Let me go and buy my candles!
[/size]
[size=20pt]And that Candle will Burn You to Hell-fire, Oloriburuku somebody angry angry[/size]
Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
Nasir El-Rufai is one of the best leaders Nigeria has ever produced and the Nigerian people should stand with him in this time of trials. He is a personal friend and a brother and I know how deeply pained he is. May their souls rest in peace!
Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by addicted268(f): 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
RIP to d dead.May God grant d El-Rufai family d fortitude to bear d loss.
Re: Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day by cjrane: 2:09am On Dec 23, 2013
[size=14pt]May Almighty Allah reward DEATH to all corrupt politicians and their families who have incited other peoples children into violence and their untimely deaths.
Nasir El-Rufai included
!
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra State Deserves All The Encomiums-dr.adesina Minister Of Agriculture. / Saw This Smwhere..had To Share! USA WHY!!!! / Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.