Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender (38640 Views)

5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend / Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. / A Pretender Or A Real Born-again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by steadynana: 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
that one dey...
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Billygee2u: 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
Nigerians I am surprised about you and your reasoning.
An ex president accused the incumbent president,the incumbent president asked everyone to investigate the allegations,now that the security in the country wants to investigate the accuser,you all are raining curses still calling names and blaming the President. why?
I know that Nigeria problems will continue till Christ will come,because,Nigerians hate truth and humble people.In the whole world where have you seen an ex-president that rises against the incumbent president,only in Nigeria where people are bought with peanuts from the evil politicians.
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by mosho2good: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
2 deferenciate btw dem u most no how 2 Bleep dem hard.
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
Billygee2u: Nigerians are I am surprised about you.
An ex president accused the incumbent president,the incumbent president asked everyone to investigate the allegations,now that the security in the country wants to investigate the accuser,you all are raining curses still calling names and blaming the President. why?
I know that Nigeria problems will continue till Christ will come,because,Nigerians hate truth and humble people.In the whole world where have you seen an ex-president that rises against the incumbent president,only in Nigeria where people are bought with peanuts from the evil politicians.
what's this one saying.

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by john6006: 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
This Tips are only relevant with white not in Nigeria.
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by louken(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
dejt4u: I gt 99problems bt a b*tch aint one
You're right on point bro.
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Eyop: 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
nekaa: But you would have to admit, loving some type of guys is like pouring water on stone, no matter how hard you try they just cant reciprocate.

Then you need to visit a man of God to pray for you or better still,deliverance will do the magic and the right guy will reciprocate.
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Eyop: 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
Billygee2u: Nigerians are I am surprised about you and your reasoning.

What did you smoke this morning undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by eluquenson(m): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hmm
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Billygee2u: 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
Eyop:

What did you smoke this morning undecided

what is smoke?
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
ednut1: piece of crap. a desperate woman who is aging will tick all d right boxes. shine ur eye
WORD BRAH
THEN SHOW U THE REAL HER AFTER SAYING 'I DO'
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
Sepp360: if yhu're having a girl's problem i'm so sorry for yhu son!... *jay z*

HEHEHE
'.......IF U GOT HO PROBLEMS BETTER
KEEP EM 2 URSELF JEFF.......'
*JT MONEY*
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by lertee(f): 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
- Making friends with your friends
A worthy girlfriend will find comfort around your friends, she will call your friends her friends and your enemies her enemies.
i disagree with this and it is obviously wrong.
In the first place,we are two different individuals,what appeals to him may not appeal to me,his friends don't have to be my friends neither should his enemy be my enemy all because. If my partner keeps malice with one person,it will be fooli*sh of me to keep malice with that person NO. I would rather find a way to make peace between them.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by nekaa(f): 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
Eyop:

Then you need to visit a man of God to pray for you or better still,deliverance will do the magic and the right guy will reciprocate.
yea yea yea...
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Abbey2sam(m): 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
So true
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by canalily(m): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
martha: Hmmmm
so you forgot me baa? All the same merry xmas.
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by niyitogun(m): 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
john6006: This Tips are only relevant with white not in Nigeria.

I disagree, she's mostly correct irrespective of race.
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by john6006: 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
niyitogun:

I disagree, she's mostly correct irrespective of race.
I dont think u are married
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Danhumprey: 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
martha: no... my grandma
grin
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by BankuTilapia2: 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
Utter rubbish cheesy grin
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
Errr sorry to burst your bubble but a lady can display all these xtics and still be a pretender so don't kid yourself man.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by xoctic: 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
Pls ur points don't hold any waters cos gals are different o. Sori 2 say buh I disagree wit everytin u said, if ur ready, we can argue each point out
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by darne(m): 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
Orisi Risi Na wao ! ( BRB )
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by jmichael(m): 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
packman: [size=20pt]FUC.CKK LOVE

FUC.KK GIRL FRIENDS

PLEASE DON'T ASK ME WHATS THE PROBLEM

(I ENDED MY LONG PAINFUL SOARING RELATIONSHIP YESTERDAY)

IT WAS PAINFUL THOUGH BUT SOMEHOW HAPPY I AM A FREE MAN

AT LAST......

THE PAINFUL TRUTH IS THAT WE GUYS ARE ALWAYS FUNNY WE ALWAYS SEE IT COMING

BUT WE ARE ALWAYS ADAMANT AND WE REMAIN THERE TILL IT FINALLY CRASHES UPON ON US

MY EXPERIENCE FOR THIS ONE YEAR AND SIX MONTHS HAS BEEN HELL LOVING A GIRL WHO WAS

JUST PLAYING ALONG..... YEA I KNEW BUT IT WAS DIFFICULT TO LEAVE BUT I AM REALLY GLAD

AM OUT SLEPT LIKE A BABY THOUGH THERE IS NOTHING LIKE HEART BREAK THAT WORD DOESN'T

EXIST AND LOVE IS IN EXTINCT

COMPLEMENT OF THE SEASON PEOPLE TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS I WANT TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU

AND ALL MY HATERS I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR QUOTING ME AND HATING THANK YOU FOR NAGGING

AND JUDGING ME

LOVE YOU ALL

COURTESY: PACKMAN[/size]

Lol dude. I also ended mine some days ago (18th december), which hapens to b ha birthday. It was a 4yrs old r.ship. We started from university days and it was so sweet bck den. Abt a year ago, she started doin all d tins she usualy wasn't doin bfor. Regardles of ma constant complains, she continued and yet was always tellin me dt nofin has changed (foolin hasef tinkin its me she was foolin). Well, I painfully ended it on ha bday and gues wat, since den she hasn't even called to apologize for d reason I ended it which further proves to me dat I took d right decision. It is well. Na to move on sure pass!

1 Like

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Decryptor(m): 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
Bookmarked!
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
Good
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Ashley2389: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
packman: [size=20pt]FUC.CKK LOVE

FUC.KK GIRL FRIENDS

PLEASE DON'T ASK ME WHATS THE PROBLEM

(I ENDED MY LONG PAINFUL SOARING RELATIONSHIP YESTERDAY)

IT WAS PAINFUL THOUGH BUT SOMEHOW HAPPY I AM A FREE MAN

AT LAST......

THE PAINFUL TRUTH IS THAT WE GUYS ARE ALWAYS FUNNY WE ALWAYS SEE IT COMING

BUT WE ARE ALWAYS ADAMANT AND WE REMAIN THERE TILL IT FINALLY CRASHES UPON ON US

MY EXPERIENCE FOR THIS ONE YEAR AND SIX MONTHS HAS BEEN HELL LOVING A GIRL WHO WAS

JUST PLAYING ALONG..... YEA I KNEW BUT IT WAS DIFFICULT TO LEAVE BUT I AM REALLY GLAD

AM OUT SLEPT LIKE A BABY THOUGH THERE IS NOTHING LIKE HEART BREAK THAT WORD DOESN'T

EXIST AND LOVE IS IN EXTINCT

COMPLEMENT OF THE SEASON PEOPLE TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS I WANT TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU

AND ALL MY HATERS I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR QUOTING ME AND HATING THANK YOU FOR NAGGING

AND JUDGING ME

LOVE YOU ALL

COURTESY: PACKMAN[/size]
I know exactly how you feel bro, time heals the pain, someone better z on the way, move on jare
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by ketoprofen(m): 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
jmichael:

Lol dude. I also ended mine some days ago (18th december), which hapens to b ha birthday. It was a 4yrs old r.ship. We started from university days and it was so sweet bck den. Abt a year ago, she started doin all d tins she usualy wasn't doin bfor. Regardles of ma constant complains, she continued and yet was always tellin me dt nofin has changed (foolin hasef tinkin its me she was foolin). Well, I painfully ended it on ha bday and gues wat, since den she hasn't even called to apologize for d reason I ended it which further proves to me dat I took d right decision. It is well. Na to move on sure pass!

if she had called back, will u take her back?
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by snadguy007(m): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
Billygee2u: Nigerians I am surprised about you and your reasoning.
bros na true o, i even hear say dem don they investigate the ex-president about the letter wey hin write. Na real season film
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by mitey(m): 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
lertee:
- Making friends with your friends
A worthy girlfriend will find comfort around your friends, she will call your friends her friends and your enemies her enemies.
i disagree with this and it is obviously wrong.
In the first place,we are two different individuals,what appeals to him may not appeal to me,his friends don't have to be my friends neither should his enemy be my enemy all because. If my partner keeps malice with one person,it will be fooli*sh of me to keep malice with that person NO. I would rather find a way to make peace between them.

@Lertee, Forgive me for saying this, but I don't think you have or have ever had a boyfriend.

You better change this attitude in a hurry. At the very least you have to accept his friends even if you don't like them, and stay away from his enemies even if you have no quarrel with them. As time goes on, you can as a lady try to convince him that he is wrong, and maybe he will change. But trying to change a new boyfriend will just damage the relationship before it even starts.

A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by sakaguchi(m): 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
I need to break up with Amanda, she dey bang Dele and Habib and think I won't know? Sorry sef, I won't break up with her, I don't want to be the bad guy, I'll make her my assistant girlfriend this coming 2014. Gladys don gree, na make school resume remain for me and I will reactivate my paro with chioma. I just realized that Love doesn't work with naija girls.

4 Likes

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by engrj(m): 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
Sometimes Naija dating is lik dis Johnson truly love Efe but Efe is really in love with Samson and Samson is really in love wiht Patricia y Patricia in Naija is completely in love with Micheal in UK but Micheal is in love with a UK woman and he must get married to de uk woman to remain in uk. so dat is how Naija relationships are.

In Nigeria most of all de ladies are nt single even de guys, so if u want to date any girl, u either share her with someone to start with dat so if u are gud to go with den u can now snatch her from de main guy. meaning for love to grow, u need to endure be patience.
Am trying to hook up with one pretty girl right now though I meant her on fb we chart and xchange pin and no, belive me i really love dis bab but she told me de truth dat she is engaged but she like me a lot even I traveled from lag to benin am just going dere now so guys please wish best of luck ooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot / 21-Year-Old Kenyan Student & Her 54-Year-Old American Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.