Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender (38639 Views)

5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend / Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. / A Pretender Or A Real Born-again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 25, 2013
engr j: Sometimes Naija dating is lik dis Johnson truly love Efe but Efe is really in love with Samson and Samson is really in love wiht Patricia y Patricia in Naija is completely in love with Micheal in UK but Micheal is in love with a UK woman and he must get married to de uk woman to remain in uk. so dat is how Naija relationships are.

In Nigeria most of all de ladies are nt single even de guys, so if u want to date any girl, u either share her with someone to start with dat so if u are gud to go with den u can now snatch her from de main guy. meaning for love to grow, u need to endure be patience.
Am trying to hook up with one pretty girl right now though I meant her on fb we chart and xchange pin and no, belive me i really love dis bab but she told me de truth dat she is engaged but she like me a lot even I traveled from lag to benin am just going dere now so guys please wish best of luck ooooo
your doom day is at hand you better desist from it and let the sleeping dog lie, if not...
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 25, 2013
ify84: am glad.... my wife to be meets all ur criteria for a good girlfriend..... she not a pretender...
I laugh you, a girl may has all the "good" criteria and still be a pretender....watch and pray, don't wear brah. shikena
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by couthy: 2:17am On Dec 25, 2013
nekaa: But you would have to admit, loving some type of guys is like pouring water on stone, no matter how hard you try they just cant reciprocate.

Pls try me. Reciprocation is my legacy.
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by couthy: 2:32am On Dec 25, 2013
Billygee2u: Nigerians I am surprised about you and your reasoning.
An ex president accused the incumbent president,the incumbent president asked everyone to investigate the allegations,now that the security in the country wants to investigate the accuser,you all are raining curses still calling names and blaming the President. why?
I know that Nigeria problems will continue till Christ will come,because,Nigerians hate truth and humble people.In the whole world where have you seen an ex-president that rises against the incumbent president,only in Nigeria where people are bought with peanuts from the evil politicians.

How does dis trash of yours affect this thread? Park well or pullover joooooor!
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Solomonodimegwu(m): 5:39am On Dec 25, 2013
@poster u re right, those were the exact character my ex possessed
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Jayclinics(m): 5:55am On Dec 25, 2013
The tips that I promised to make available for the babes is now on air.....on Nairaland too.
link:
https://www.nairaland.com/1567067/14-tips-know-fake-boyfriend

Happy christmas all.
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 25, 2013
Inyanga:
Your d.p is not decent
Ok...
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Sagamite(m): 7:40am On Dec 25, 2013
packman: FUC.CKK LOVE

FUC.KK GIRL FRIENDS

PLEASE DON'T ASK ME WHATS THE PROBLEM

(I ENDED MY LONG PAINFUL SOARING RELATIONSHIP YESTERDAY)

IT WAS PAINFUL THOUGH BUT SOMEHOW HAPPY I AM A FREE MAN

AT LAST......

THE PAINFUL TRUTH IS THAT WE GUYS ARE ALWAYS FUNNY WE ALWAYS SEE IT COMING

BUT WE ARE ALWAYS ADAMANT AND WE REMAIN THERE TILL IT FINALLY CRASHES UPON ON US

MY EXPERIENCE FOR THIS ONE YEAR AND SIX MONTHS HAS BEEN HELL LOVING A GIRL WHO WAS

JUST PLAYING ALONG..... YEA I KNEW BUT IT WAS DIFFICULT TO LEAVE BUT I AM REALLY GLAD

AM OUT SLEPT LIKE A BABY THOUGH THERE IS NOTHING LIKE HEART BREAK THAT WORD DOESN'T

EXIST AND LOVE IS IN EXTINCT

COMPLEMENT OF THE SEASON PEOPLE TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS I WANT TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU

AND ALL MY HATERS I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR QUOTING ME AND HATING THANK YOU FOR NAGGING

AND JUDGING ME

LOVE YOU ALL

COURTESY: PACKMAN

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where are the person "Real Men" to tell him to "calm down, it is all a learning experience. He should take it like a man and look for a good girl. They are out there. He just needs to work hard to search and get one. He should be open so that he does not miss one". grin grin grin grin grin grin

Useless advice from useless ediots! grin

Woman are selfish. Don't fight or deny logic, accept it. Always work from that angle and manage things to your best interest and you will never go wrong!
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Sike(m): 7:44am On Dec 25, 2013
ednut1: piece of crap. a desperate woman who is aging will tick all d right boxes. shine ur eye
LMAO. True tho.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Sagamite(m): 7:45am On Dec 25, 2013
jmichael:
Lol dude. I also ended mine some days ago (18th december), which hapens to b ha birthday. It was a 4yrs old r.ship. We started from university days and it was so sweet bck den. Abt a year ago, she started doin all d tins she usualy wasn't doin bfor. Regardles of ma constant complains, she continued and yet was always tellin me dt nofin has changed (foolin hasef tinkin its me she was foolin). Well, I painfully ended it on ha bday and gues wat, since den she hasn't even called to apologize for d reason I ended it which further proves to me dat I took d right decision. It is well. Na to move on sure pass!

She just played No. 5 on you.

https://www.nairaland.com/962850/ladies-which-these-dating-evils

And maybe No. 10 as well.
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Sagamite(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2013
lertee:
i disagree with this and it is obviously wrong.
In the first place,we are two different individuals,what appeals to him may not appeal to me,his friends don't have to be my friends neither should his enemy be my enemy all because. If my partner keeps malice with one person,it will be fooli*sh of me to keep malice with that person NO. I would rather find a way to make peace between them.

Well said!

Who ever wrote that part was a pure person!
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by dumodust(m): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2013
martha: Ok...

ur dp is awesome... I swear tongue
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 25, 2013
dumodust:

ur dp is awesome... I swear tongue
Tnx
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 25, 2013
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where are the person "Real Men" to tell him to "calm down, it is all a learning experience. He should take it like a man and look for a good girl. They are out there. He just needs to work hard to search and get one. He should be open so that he does not miss one". grin grin grin grin grin grin

Useless advice from useless ediots! grin

Woman are selfish. Don't fight or deny logic, accept it. Always work from that angle and manage things to your best interest and you will never go wrong!

HEY NIGGA!
WHHERE'VE U BEEN HIDING?
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Sagamite(m): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2013
Babzilla:
HEY NIGGA!
WHHERE'VE U BEEN HIDING?

Just dey busy, mate.

Xmas na freedom day. grin
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by doinwealth(m): 11:50am On Dec 25, 2013
Ruq: All you gotta do is act broke.
that is if u r actually not broke anyway.
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by berbajiday(m): 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
dejt4u: I gt 99problems bt a b*tch aint one
She's all 99 of em i need a machine gun..........Eminem
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by lezz(m): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
ah! Just a slight issue wit number 2. A girl walking up to a guy showing her courage and initiating a relationship is unafrican. I know this is almost 2014 but the west are clearly in the lead in science and technology but clearly holding the last post in culture. Most african men; educated and uneducated rightfuly do not think it proper for a woman to initiate or take d lead in relations. We men love to hunt, and conquer. It's inborn and part of our very nature. But your post is generally a good one.
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by loswhite(m): 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
uj_sizzle: Negligence could be for a number of reasons and not necessarily the absence of thought.
if it keeps occurring then the op is right
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by loswhite(m): 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
An ex president accused the incumbent president,the incumbent president asked everyone to investigate the allegations,now that the security in the country wants to investigate the accuser,you all are raining curses still calling names and blaming the President. why?
I know that Nigeria problems will continue till Christ will come,because,Nigerians hate truth and humble people.In the whole world where have you seen an ex-president that rises against the incumbent president,only in Nigeria where people are bought with peanuts from the evil politicians.
are u high on sapele water or what is the relationship with ur post to the topic
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by ceaser: 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
grin Sho! You miss road? Check this address well o.
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by reelpoint(m): 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
[quote author=lygn19]I always knew my 4th gf didn't love me...lol'''
Thankgod I banged her on time by 2014, she wud know who has time for each other...lol[/quote
I dint bang mine, so painful and I also bought herr a bold 5, now she's given me attitude on d same fone I bought! I don't even knw wot to do......
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by chimexdnice(m): 6:55am On Dec 26, 2013
True talk and well said! Anyway very much noted
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 26, 2013
I'm sorry that "your friends are her friends" statement is absolute rubbish, I choose who I like by their personality and if I don't like my bf's friend's character I will pretty much be indifferent towards him or her.
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by GentleFrank(m): 8:03am On Dec 26, 2013
Good !
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by lawizle(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2013
martha: Tnx

Wetin bobby go cause..make I no lie you..na to press and suck am dey ma mind..make I come go down low and enter the place!
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 26, 2013
on behalf of the handsome guys and beautiful gurls in the house = kudos for a job well done
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by patienz(f): 11:31am On Dec 26, 2013
Afro-k:
Ended mine few days ago after buying her an expensive gift last year, she told me she can't find words to thank me enough. This year i bought her a dictionary nd she broke up with me 2 days later... Why doing yanga ontop my money, moving on sure jare!
Are u kidding me?! Is her command of English dat bad? Some guys sha!
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by tomzman: 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
Op, you made some good points there.
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Tinyemeka(m): 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
Crap!
@OP, if you really believe those things you posted (especially the first 5), which I had the patience to go through, then you are really sleeping on a looong thing.

You haven't met pretenders before.
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Confession14(f): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
I never knew i was this worthy till i read this...but me thinks that was why i often got hurt...till i decided true love is only between me, myself, and I. Even after being all this worthy there is still a part of love called luck...someday i will be lucky
Jayclinics:
Most relationships today are running on an unbalance scale. Either one of the parties involved is emitting love more than the other.
Here are some tips for the guys to differentiate between a lady that truly loves them or if the lady is just after their money.
Sorry Ladies, because I am obeying the law that says, “ladies first,” that’s why i need to start like this, in my next post i will be writing on how to know when a guy truly loves you or he is after what is under your skirt.
-Negligence
A girl that doesn’t love you will always find a reason to excuse her mistakes. When it happens that you didnt call her, she will never call back. But a girl that loves you will always have you in her mind.

-Respect
Guys always loves to be respected. A guy that is just pretending to be in love will not only disrespect you but will go on to insult you, pointing her fingers on you while talking and if care is not taking she can even fight you, some will proceed to burst your skull open with a bottle.

- Expenses

A girl that always requests for unnecessary things often, like shawama, suya, although this is normal for all girls but when a girl starts requesting for such things like a do or die affair almost every time. When she requests for money and finally she gets angry, bolts off on you and stops reciprocating after you tell her that there is no such money in your bank account. Know that your girlfriend is trying to enjoy your pockets while it lasts. A worthy girlfriend will understand and encourage you in such a situation.

-Being around.

A worthy girlfriend will always seek your company, she will always find it hard to turn down your request for a date. She will always come around to atleast cook for you. But a pretending one will look an excuse to be away. When you are around her she will always be in a hurry to leave.

-Nagging
Most guys gets pissed of when the girlfriend nags, but this is a very good sign that she is into you just trying to get the “i am sorry” from your mouth these makes them feel special.

-Wickedness
A worthy girlfriend will never pour acid or gather up boys to beat up a fellow girl that comes around you. When this happens it dosen’t show that she is being territorial as in to protect your love for her. She is actually trying to protect the money inside your pocket, this applies to when she is after tour cash. What if she is that girl that you pestered her life into loving you and she just gives in, then thereafter she starts pretending to be wholesomely in love with you. I bet you she will never give a damn who goes around and comes around you.

-Making friends with your friends

A worthy girlfriend will find comfort around your friends, she will call your friends her friends and your enemies her enemies.

-Secrets and problems
A worthy girlfriend will always tell you about her personal live, her problems, and mostly gist you about other guys that flirts around her. She will not tell you all her secrets but 90% of them will be revealed to you. She will find peace telling you her secret problems knowing fully well that if you really care, you will give her advice and help her out if you can.

-Sacrifices
A worthy girlfriend will make sacrifices for you even when it means hurting herself.

If you think i missed out on anything use the comment box to insert it. Or you think i said something wrong, please use the comment box to quote me wrong for i am able and capable to argue with you.

SOURCE
http://www.naijanovaz.com/9-tips-differentiate-girlfriend-truly-loves-one-dosent.html
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Abdul4success(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2015
Sometimes, girls can be difficult to understand. And I wonder why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot / 21-Year-Old Kenyan Student & Her 54-Year-Old American Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.