Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month (49800 Views)

Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by stagger911(m): 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
claremont: I couldn't read the mass of unedited text, but based on the title alone. . .

She did NOT commit those alleged abortions for him, she did it out of her own freewill. She wasn't forced at gun point to commit an abortion, the blame rests squarely with her alone. She is a matured adult responsible for her own decisions, the worst kind of people are those who commit evil acts and shift the responsibility to someone else.

She deserves no pity whatsoever.
nicely written
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by stagger911(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
kennygee: This is why issues like Acid baths and murders happen. How can you use a woman like that and toss her away only to marry someone else? Hell knows no fury like a woman scorned. Trust me, if the lady kills the guy, she will willingly and happily go to prison and serve what ever sentence she has to. If you have no honourable intentions for a woman, leave her the hell alone.
My dear, there will be no prison sentence. The punishment of murder is the death penalty in pursuance to section 319(1) of the Criminal Code.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
D-Explorer, hope she is finally at peace with herself?
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by tpia6: 2:37am On Nov 01, 2014
sorry.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
You are both at fault....you dint think about yourself at all,you are the one in pain now..i pray those abortions doesn't affect your fertility..but make sure you scatter that wedding
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by ghettodreamz(m): 1:30pm On May 28, 2015
@DExplorer1, received a PM notification from you. Sadly, I no longer have control of the email associated with my NL's handle. I can be reached on ceosparkle at gmail dotcom

#eDited
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Dminister(m): 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
dahmie2013:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Too bad, it is only God dat can console her! But sincerely I do say sumthing, pregnancy is a choice. Science has tried, if u 4got 2 use a condom, postinor is dere, all dese abortn nonsense irritates me cos I don't see d need 4 it.

Nywys, as 4 d guy, he has just seen d most turbulent part of his life. I have a neighbour who put a girl thru dis, 2wks after his wedd, he lost his job, till 2moro he keeps running 4rm pillar 2 post. He has been duped several times&wen he travelled he was deported. He runs 4rm church 2 church yet no avail. He is a shadow of himself, d irony of it is he has 2kids&d wife has no job.

Men pls be careful!
She is running him down already.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by 2sexynet: 6:03am On Oct 23, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by EmpressT(f): 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hmm... My own story is abit similar to this lady's. This is a secret that needs to be told one day. Although, I am still psychologically and emotionally disturbed because of what I have passed through last two years. And I am trying to move on with my life. Hmm... God please forgive me once again, I never wanted this to happen in the history of my journey in life. I do counsel people, close friends to follow the right part of righteousness but I never imagined I would be the mother of dead babies. The secret will be revealed soonest.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by princessayesha(f): 12:41am On Oct 24, 2017
I would have said sorry if it were just one abortion...but 5? What is happening to ladies now adays? all in the name of " I want to get married before this year runs out " undecided Issokey
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 24, 2017
EmpressT:
Hmm... My own story is abit similar to this lady's. This is a secret that needs to be told one day. Although, I am still psychologically and emotionally disturbed because of what I have passed through last two years. And I am trying to move on with my life. Hmm... God please forgive me once again, I never wanted this to happen in the history of my journey in life. I do counsel people, close friends to follow the right part of righteousness but I never imagined I would be the mother of dead babies. The secret will be revealed soonest.
Eager to read your story and learn from it.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by EmpressT(f): 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
You are good looking mr. I don't want to share my story now but soonest ok. Thanks
FrancisDozie:
Eager to read your story and learn from it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. / A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.