Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month (49804 Views)

Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by qtx(m): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
@OP, are you following these replies? if really you do then , i just want to say that two wrongs cant make a right. I have seen a woman passing through even worse than your case in the hands of a young man only for her to be dumped for another woman, she almost died but was consoled , a few years later the said guy after marrying the new guy died in a car accident.
What am i saying, God may be trying to take you away from calamity unknowing to you. Some men will run away that way getting there they will start runing into one problem or the other then they will begin to look for the initial girl they abandoned. I am not praying the guy in question should have problems. but i am saying God has a plan you do not know about that is in your favour.

Dont kill yourself and dont kill him either, God said in His great book" As the heaven is far from the earth so are my ways far from the ways of men", What God has for you you may not phantom.
My advise is clean your tears, repent and ask God for forgiveness. Draw closer to Him and soonest He will give you your own rightful man that will never leave you and would stand by you come rain or sun to build your own happy family. Yes it is very possible that is when you would even realise that you would have made a great mistaken had it been you got married to the irresponsible guy that left you.
It is well with you my dear. the Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Zippora: 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
The signs were there all along but she refused to see, blinded by one sided 'rove'
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by greggng: 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
I can't blame you for anything cos no one is above mistake. When I was ready for my nysc my girl friend got pregnant and I told her I wasn't ready cos am yet to get a job and I don't want the child suffer. She refused to abort the baby and her reasons was that she has done it several times since she started dating me. I was mad at her cos I felt betrayed cos I only got to know the last incident. She has given birth to a baby boy but I cannot marry her cos I felt she had killed must of my babies. If you ve aborted the baby pls go on ur knees and pray for forgiveness and dedicate ur life to christ. You will see a decent man that will come for u and both of u will leave happily.don't even try to kill him cos it will increase the number of people u ve already wasted. If he loves u he will come back begging
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by ceaz4r(m): 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
The good guys are never good enough for you ladies. You always prefer those who treat you like poo.

What kind of love will make you blind to the obvious? & in all your exposure in life, you never heard of Condoms? Next time, cut your womb out to prove love (or stupidity).

Let me correct an impression. Not all men are bad or wicked as you put it. Some men turned 'bad' cos of the experience they got from women they tried to show care & love.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Bimpe29: 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
A three time murderess.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by honEmirate(m): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
WHY all these insincerity and mischief..... You r here advising her to leave d revenge to GOD when she acted against d will of dat supreme being by starting wiv pre-marital S*ex and later progressed to MURDER of 3 innocent souls

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by StepG: 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
2s£xy:
Before I comment, let me first address claremont.

@Claremont, you may feel you have spoken wisely but let it be known to you that the world moves around in circle. Nobody likes to be used or fooled, except you want to tell me that you have never been fooled before. I also pray it does not happen to your sister or daughter.

It is surprising that you guys do not see the genuinty of this woman's love, something that is REALLY hard to find in the world today.

Pathetically, people do not see the need to feel any concerned and take a feather of wisdom from it. This is a monster staring us in the face; this is how they are born. A supposely loving, caring, understanding, compassionate being can become a monster within a split of seconds; we are all born devils since the days that Adam and Eve were tempted, we just learn to manage the devil within us. So, don't think you have monopoly over evil.

The evil that men do live with them on planet earth and not after.I will give 2 instances:

As kid less than 10 years-old (the brain of child is like a camera) I can still remember vividly what an uncle did. This dude came from the US and started dating a lady. She really loved him and it was written all over her such that on my little sister's birthday, she bathed a birthday card with kisses for my sister and she treated her like her daughter.

She took in for him 3 good times and it was in this case I knew that some people were their own abortionist. When she told him she is pregnant, he would look for the slightest provocative medium to beat her until she lost the child. Eventually, he didn't marry her and they went their seperate ways.

Several years later when he decided to get married, could he? He married first and then came problems with the woman in question and he divorced her with one kid in the middle in the US.

He came to Nigeria after some years to get married. The marriage was pretty nice and flamboyant. He took the new wife to the US and then came another problem as he later found out that she had lied to him about not having any child. She also caused other problems that saw her being deported and almost had my uncle go through same but for the sake of being a Naija bred nigga, he knew what to do and fled to Canada. He is there now.

He is in Canada now and I learned that he got married last year. The case isn't different from a 46 year old marrying 22-25 year old. grin

My own elder brother had a beautiful girlfriend that loved him to pieces but he didn't value it. He is paying the price today.

Truth be told, we can ONLY have one person that will love like mad... How we manage it when we find such people is left to us. You may get someone that loves you BUT it wouldn't be like the one who crazily loved you.

The universe is governed by laws and when you break such laws, you face the grave consequences.

I wouldn't blame the woman in the OP for feeling like that... It's is normal, very normal. Her case could only be explained to be finding a way to make the dude feel as much pains as she is feeling. I know that feeling because I have been there and felt same at one time.

But the beauty of it all is that life has a way of dealing with such people. In my case, I used to call her, smile etc. But you know what? She has tasted dicks and got cheated on too.

She visited me at school 2 years ago and on 2 occassions. She saw in my eyes the burning furnace of anger. She knew if I had my way, I would retaliate but something was holding me back and that was GOD himself.

One day(a few months ago, precisely) she told me she was scared of me. I asked her why and she said she has a feeling that I could harm her at anytime. Truth be told, she was right. Who would have thought the same person who called and smiled and laughed could still have such buried in his heart after 3 years?

She just begged and I had no reason not to forgive her because I am not God. Though she had begged in the past, I just had to finally let go.

That's why I said this is a monster staring us in the eyes and we shouldn't wave it off as something ordinary. This is mostly the reason why we read on news media or newspaper cases of acid bathing etc. Do not think that person you are dealing with can not harm you just because he or she being caring and you erroneously assume they are dumb and find the worthy of being fooled.

I will blame the woman for not deciding the direction of the relationship before hand. She should have ASK the dude what his plans were and ladies shouldn't wait for him to say it; be bold enough to ask what plans does your suppose boyfriend have for you. Is it to marry or just boyfriend ish? This is essential and paramount especially when you are already out of school and working.

Above all, she should find a place in her heart to forgive him. I know it is NOT easy, I know it is HARD to forgive, but she has to let go so she could see clearly into the future. The good thing is that she is wiser now.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Clinton207: 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
kisshello gurl i̶̲̥̅̊ read through Ūя̲̅ story and i̶̲̥̅̊ am so short of words,but all i̶̲̥̅̊ can say is go back to God and ask him for forgiveness, cus U̶̲̥̅̊ have offended him committing fornication den proceeding to murder 3 innocent generations,just don't think of any futher of offending God. Turn to God he can pick U̶̲̥̅̊ from Ūя̲̅ state of mess and turn U̶̲̥̅̊ into a wonderful message

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by obosirow: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
Wow! very pathethic and touching story!
I feel for her. Condemnation will not bring solution. What she needs is healing for her soul. She is hurt and need a touch of love which brings healing to every hurt. Killing Chris will only incur guilt and more heartbreak to her fragile heart. Forgive and let go and move on with your life dear; a great future lies in wait for you. Let Jesus rule your heart NOW and turn your shame into fame and give you a new name. We hurt Jesus by rejecting his love; He yet forgave us all our inquity and healed all our diseases.
Jesus is what and who you needs now.
Ask Jesus to come into your life,
Forgive your sins,
heal your soul,
Establish his love in your heart.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by katsim(m): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
My dear live him don't kill him if you do that makes it four persons you have killed please let God judge him, God knew how to deal with him that he will regret and never in your life sleep with any man before marriage. Cos some time when one get married and is waiting on God for child bearing once you did abortion the man will start telling people that you did abortion that is why you don`t have a child. Just ask God to for give you and pray with psalm 51v 1~end. Please try and advise people to keep their baby to me if I were you that 1st time I will keep the baby. Just come close to God and abstain from sin believe me God will give you a man better than him my love it is well. I am married if you would't mind call me I will like to pray with you God is able just call me we need to. Talk and pray together 08033200028 please let him be this is not the end of you like you future is bright my love don't mind him he must pay for that. And any time you are with a child for a man just tell the person and the parent of the person and you parent if the person says no just keep the child that kind of child are stars but we don't know it I have seen one like that my brother`s friend now the guy is money is self so let him be he is not God believe me God knows the best.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by leonard509(m): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
But why you go commit abortion firstna those babies wey you flush dey pursue you so. . .if to say your mama abort you and GOD giv you chance to do am something,,you go buy ice_cream for am? ? ? ? . . .all these girls of nowadays. .u abort first one,,e no do u,,second one,third one. .haba . .infact it serves you right!! You don't even deserve a sorry!!
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by katsim(m): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
Please ladies don't abort a child because of any man that the same man will commend you for that in life see let me tell you sex is not love and another thing is that some ladies are use to ask for money for men so they too ask for sex that it is. As for me I don`t ask for money and I don`t go to my friend`s house we met at mr bigg`s and I don`t eat there so some of them will now ask me to pay for my self while he pay for him self so no room for sex if you love me wait for me that was how I got married some said they can`t cope I asked them to live and later they came back begging to marry me that they have not seen a girl like me but they I am marry so I can`t help please know whom you are to me I am a queen I don`t know about you. Why must you allow them to toy with your body? Marriage or no marriage my body is not for sale
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Mulahmanbmr(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
Wait o she dey Madt ni 1..,2..,3 she just dey open her legs Smh no sense of using condom
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by uglyBetty1(f): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
The story is indeed a sad one. Nobody needs to be blame, but one thing we need to pray is that we should not find our selves in such condition.

The lady should not even think of killing the man because dt is worst. She might end up in jail. She should try and forget the guy. I know its not easy but God will help her. I know of a lady that was with a guy for 15 years and the guy ended up marrying another person shocked cry embarassed though it hurts, but d lady went on with her life.

May be the guy was not the one for you nd u cant force a guy to marry you. Take heart, ur own will come. Just ask God for forgiviness for the souls u aborted and visit motherless babies home and spend some time there.

Our loving God will definetly forgive you and give you a better man.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Odehfamily(m): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
Please any Update on ASUU Strike??
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by mirob(f): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
kulyie: As usual they are at it again.well i dont feel sorry for either of the 2 parties because with in a matter of time,their judgement will come.apparently the girls own is first,its for certain judgement will be visited on the man.

When ladies refuse to be wise and continue to be bed warmers,thats what keeps happening to them.the women that think getting preggy or aborting for him will make him marry you out of sympathy are on a loooonnngg thing.

I wont even be suprised if the lady he marries is a virgin and he is encouraging her to keep her virginity by abstaining from s3x with her while using you as a booty call or to kill konji

anyway yorubas don talk am.omo tio ba gbon loma para e.issshhh

even my 11 year old neiece knows that s3x,getting pregnant for a man or aborting for him doesnt make him love you more it only reduces your value.

Next please,i am tired of all this stories.who nor know say na men's usual behaviour be that..

If you give them the opportunity to take advantage of you,they will not only take advantage of you,they will also abuse you join.when the bible says GUARD YOUR HEART WITH ALL DELIGENCE,I AM SURE HE WAS REFFERING TO SOME GROUPS OF WOMEN.

God will definitely punish this man that made you to become so hard hearted in matters concerning love.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by CooldudeY2J: 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
This is y i don't believe in sex b4 marriage @ Op seek peace with God he is willing and ready to heal u. Shalom
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Tallesty1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
temi4fash: Mehn,, dis is so scary i cant believe some of the comments m reading on this thread...

Dis is some form of heartlessness mayb alot did not read d woman story very well.. Cos some of dis comment are baffling..

It shows to an extent dat alot of men are actually heartless.. Even though she connot b totally absurded of d blame, she didnt deceive to b treated d way he treated her..

One is sure dat guy just dug is own grave.. When karma start dealing massively with him.. He shld not tink it is household wickedness..

I just pray d lady can put her self together, repackage and rededicate her life to God, accept Jesus christ as her personal lord and savior and m sure she will do great.. Her case is not d firdt dat will happen, nor will it b d last and can not b d worst dat can ever happen. So she shld not give up on herself... I no its not easy but notin beneficial to our lives come easy...

May d Good Lord give strength to go thru this trying times...
Karma is already dealing with the gal, dumping is the price for her first abortion, more are yet so she better repent and pray.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by DExplorer1: 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
qtx: @OP, are you following these replies?
Yeah, she was here an hour ago.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by ikennaya100(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
sorry pals, I don't want to be sentimental ova this. U committed 3 abortions and now planning to kill. God have mercy on u and ur ex lover. Sex is meant for married people and not for d singles. if she had obeyed this, nairalanders wouldn't have head this. No man who truly wants to marry a lady will support her to do abortion, no matter what d reason might be. One big problem I have noticed wit ladies is that, they see sex as luv. and for men sex is no luv. A man doing everything for a woman plus quality sex does not mean he will marry u. Be wise ladies! Girl I know how bad u feel, but try to forget him completely. firstly, go to hospital for necessary checkups. that will give u reason to let him go, reparckage urself , find reasons to look good and wait for ur real man. make sure u close ur legs from men until u Ar married. hapi x-mass.sorry pals, I don't want to be sentimental ova this. U committed 3 abortions and now planning to kill. God have mercy on u and ur ex lover. Sex is meant for married people and not for d singles. if she had obeyed this, nairalanders wouldn't have head this. No man who truly wants to marry a lady will support her to do abortion, no matter what d reason might be. One big problem I have noticed wit ladies is that, they see sex as luv. and for men sex is no luv. A man doing everything for a woman plus quality sex does not mean he will marry u. Be wise ladies! Girl I know how bad u feel, but try to forget him completely. firstly, go to hospital for necessary checkups. that will give u reason to let him go, reparckage urself , find reasons to look good and wait for ur real man. make sure u close ur legs from men until u Ar married. hapi x-mass.sorry pals, I don't want to be sentimental ova this. U committed 3 abortions and now planning to kill. God have mercy on u and ur ex lover. Sex is meant for married people and not for d singles. if she had obeyed this, nairalanders wouldn't have head this. No man who truly wants to marry a lady will support her to do abortion, no matter what d reason might be. One big problem I have noticed wit ladies is that, they see sex as luv. and for men sex is no luv. A man doing everything for a woman plus quality sex does not mean he will marry u. Be wise ladies! Girl I know how bad u feel, but try to forget him completely. firstly, go to hospital for necessary checkups. that will give u reason to let him go, reparckage urself , find reasons to look good and wait for ur real man. make sure u close ur legs from men until u Ar married. hapi x-mass.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by shineeye1: 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
We must first admit that most of our pains in life arise from our inability to follow God's clear prescriptions for living. We often get stung by our own prefered alternatives. As a result, we ought to own up to our failures and courageously bear them without sounding sanctimonious or seeking justice on lawless grounds. Truth be told, both parties to an unauthorised intimacy remain free of marital ties regardless of whatever commitment any party has made. The young man remains free to marry another lady as dictated by better judgment from self or parents or guardians. Same applies in changed roles. People should be careful in life . The greatest honour a lady can give herself is to close the thigh till she ties the knot. If you take the risk and gamble outside the rule- you are on your own! Bear the truth and you will be fine! As for this lady, the best advice is to take up the opportunity of a new begining on a well assured principle of life.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by SirCee: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
My dear, your story is very pathetic and heart touching.
However, I want you to thank your God that you are alive today.
I am not a prophet of doom, but I want to assure you that your future is bright.
God is telling you now and direct that the man in question is not your real husband,
and that you will gnash your teeth if you ever make a mistake of marrying him.
Be glad and trust in God, he can never and will never forsake you.
What is happening might be painful to you as a human being, but in no distance time, you will overcome this and have a permanent happiness that knows no bound.
Remain blessed.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nawtykid: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
d babe dey craze wella!U did d first time,he told u 2 abort n u did.....d second time,same story, n u didn't smell a rat.....d third time,u went n took in again n aborted..........how do u expect him 2 marry u?lemme tell u eh,just 4get about it o!and ask Baba God 4 serious forgiveness cuz u re a killer!
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by adconline(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
Toks2008:

LWKMD! Chai! you are a comedian o. See conclusion. No be only guilt. I married her because i loved and still love her. I don't go about touching what i can't eat. Any lady i open my mouth to tell i love then it must be true.

Let me blow your mind. Ever since i met her 12 years back, i have been bleeping only her because she has everything i want in a woman. And i married her because i want her not because of any guilt.
Keep basking in ignorance! U were callous and reckless to have s3xwithout protection a d then went to a quack doctor to carry out an abortion. You put ur lives at risk by having unprotected s3x and then subjected the girl to further risk by having her go for abortion at a quack clinic. Stop praising your stupidity and reckless lifestyle!
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Fennyflux(f): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
After three abortions, dere's no big deal in killing d man cos she's already a killer. But dat wouldn't be the best thing to do in this case. I feel she shud let it pass tho its not easy but its possible and that shouldn't make her shut her heart to other proposals as there are still good guys out there. Her Mr. right will surely come. #its not like her womb is already damaged#
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Utchry: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
wayforward: i need a wife Asap
i'm a graduate of manchester university
age 30

Ask for the girl's number. You can bring her succour by marrying her. Who knows, maybe you the chosen one.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by adconline(m): 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
Oluwaseun Temmy: If i were you i will not try to abort the third pregnant, nd i will make sure that i m present on there wedding day, anytime pastor asked who doesn't want them to be joined together as one, then i will raise up my hand nd i will explain to them dat i m pregnant for him.
You sound like a desperado who wants to trap a man with pregnancy. Selfishly protect urself.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by adconline(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
See how some women are talking of love as if it's something u can eat or cash at the bank.the guy in question neither promised marriage nor engaged her.. She was the only one who had her mind up on this marriage thing. She was desperate and wanted to use pregnancies to trap the guy.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Utchry: 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
victorazy:

grin u never start bros grin
All women na waste ground (ashawo) ALL
It started from their mother EVE, dem tell u say na Adam disvirgined Eve? NO! She first taste the forbidden fruit b4 Adam come chop, abi wetin u think say God mean by forbidden fuit "the sweet fuit in d mist of the garden" na t0t0 eating from it means fok grin no girls dey first tear eye?

"ALL women..." Is your mother a woman? If yes, that means she's inclusive of your definition of ALL WOMEN. Demented he-goat!

2 Likes

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by missvera(f): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lesson learnt; Never risk your life all in the name of LOVE/LUST.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by dsylvo(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
GET ANODA MAN TO MARRY U AND GET BABIES 4 HIM, IT IS DAT SIMPLE. PLS LET UR EX LIVE HIS GOD GIVEN LIFE. PRAY 4 FORGIVENESS, REPENT & LIVE UR NORMAL LIFE.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Deglo514(f): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lady what u've done is evil before God and man, and tinkin abt anoda murder wil worsen d case. Pick up d broken pieces of ur life and go to God in repentance genuiely, He wil accept u and give peace of mind. Hope u've learnt ur lesson. Guys hardly marry any girl dey kn dat commit abortion, instead marry abortionist unknowly. Be wise!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. / A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.