Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders (25239 Views)

President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure / You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders / Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Demdem(m): 2:47am On Dec 25, 2013
Baron75:
GEJ is not daft, he is purely civil and that is how a democratic leader should be, allowing criticisms and finding civilized solution to insurgency without violating people's right to life. What OBJ did in Odi, Bayalsa state is barbaric, rascally and rash, devoid of reason and respect for human life. I don't know when Nigerians will become sane in their thinking. An American president cannot come close to taking the life of the smallest American. But here, we clamor for someone who will rule us with iron hand and scorpion. If we find him, God forbid, we will turn around and start crying. We Nigerians are always Gd at making bad choices. Our choices of Tafawa Belewa against Nnamdi Azikiwe, Shagari against Awolowo, and Obasanjo against Alex Ekwueme are all baffling, and we have seen where these choices led us to. If we continue to make such choices, we will never stand up as a nation.

Again, when I say daft I refer strictly to governance style.
What did obj did in Odi that during Jonathan time, it hasn't been done in the north?
Are u insinuating that in the process of hunting evil boko, innocent lives, means and livelyhood hasn't been destroyed also.
Why are u feeling sorry for the victims of Odi massacre and prefer to keep shut about other massacres in the north?
Are Odi people better humans? Are u a bigot?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Ten1: 2:52am On Dec 25, 2013
oluakadinma: All those Questions asked by NEF should be directed to all the northern heads of state that contributed to this mess we are now.

The worst that can happen to this country is intimidating GEJ out of power come 2015, then you would understand the real sabotage! The whole south south will be on fire and the effect oN the economy will be well pronounced!

Since una No wan give this man rest, no problem! One good turn deserves another. We are watching.
Shall we continue in the mess? stop making excuses for this administration.
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Demdem(m): 2:55am On Dec 25, 2013
patriotic007: You are very civil in your comment and i respect that,...but wont it be harsh to rob peter to pay paul?,...the SS has been producing the wealth of this nation for yrs but never tasted power and this might be their only chance,.... why not allow GEJ complete his two terms then hand it over to the north?

Jonathan told us he will go for a term. He specifically told his killer members he will go for a term and his moves not to fulfil this promise of his is what led to where his party is now.
Give us responsible and effective sons from SS like Utomis of this world and see if he won't be supported.
If Jonathan is confident of his chances, let him leave his killer group where he promised one term, form his party and contest.
Am sure Nigerians will be happy to vote him again. grin
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Demdem(m): 2:58am On Dec 25, 2013
ukandi1:

u are a confirmed nitwit and a demented fellow. Ur bitterness would undo u. . U think u can come online and expose how ill cultured u are abi? Fool.. Go and slaughter urself.. D poison inside u has shown u cannot be a blessing even to ur family, how much more Nigeria..
Go and die joor....!

Fool, because u and ur seeds are a curse to ur family doesn't make us all be.
Even at that, its none of our business. Face topic.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Demdem(m): 3:03am On Dec 25, 2013
Tonylyte:
bro, ths cnt b our only chance. The conference ahead wil solve everytin. We must rule again and again and again...who born dog?

What useless conference? The same that Jonathan will nominate hundreds of delegates?
U guys are just joking, what good will Jonathan delegates give.
To hell with the talk shop.
No SNC, no conference.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Demdem(m): 3:09am On Dec 25, 2013
eddyj36:
You are nothing but an ill-mannered fool.. calling Mr president names dosnt change the fact that you and ur generations can never attain the height that Dr GEJ have.. your kind are those that sell their votes for ankara 750 and then suffer for years.. dumb a*ss!!!

Fool, u can decide to respect the Glutton that ate a billion naira of food in the midst of abject poverty, that's a useless choice on ur part.
It's fools like u that still worship nonentities that destroy their destinies.
The fool of a leader even seems to respect the animals in his residence than ur useless household.
U have a problem unfortunately u aren't aware of it yet. I guess it may be to late.
To hell with useless and miserable leaders.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Demdem(m): 3:12am On Dec 25, 2013
emsheddy: i have taken pains to read all d comments. Anyone who knws dat demdem dude should kindly advice him. The dude is filled with too much hatred for gej. Guy, no go hang die oh if him win by 2015...

Again demdem doesn't hate Jonathan, he simply hates the foolishness and stupidity he brings to governance. Why is this too dificult for ur kind to understand?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Demdem(m): 3:16am On Dec 25, 2013
FLYFIRE:
You keep reminding me how S.TUPID Yorubas are.

Fool, am aren't a tribal warlord. Issues at stake exceed such. Go meet ur kind. Ain't interested.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Demdem(m): 3:18am On Dec 25, 2013
seeprob:

what is your problem? must you abuse people.......

The same problem I have with ur kind when other leaders that even have better brains than Jonathan are abused but u all decide to keep quiet.
What makes Jonathan different?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Rexyl(m): 6:02am On Dec 25, 2013
While Mr President could be weak in some aspects, Obj should be sincere enough to provide solid evidences to back all allegations contained in his letter esp the weighty ones. Northern elders stand that allegations against the president do not require evidence is unacceptable. Let me ask you all. Are they also guilty of the allegations? To say that there is nothing in Mr. President replies and demand for proofs is gross misplacement of justice. @ all, pls stop playing the role of an hypocrite and let‘s jointly move the country forward. Whoever is guilty should be told what he has done or doing wrong.
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by nagoma(m): 6:25am On Dec 25, 2013
eddyj36:
Abeg u for go comot am for power b4 2015 why wait?.. if i ask now..who do you tink will do better than what GEJ have done u go dey look like mumu!.. mtcheew!..

Anybody can do better than GeJ and the person can be from Bayelsa or any part of the SS but let him be a presidential material not the dumb clueless , divisive, corrupt and deceptive man we are saddled with over the last 4 years.
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by jfkenny(m): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2013
patriotic007: You are very civil in your comment and i respect that,...but wont it be harsh to rob peter to pay paul?,...the SS has been producing the wealth of this nation for yrs but never tasted power and this might be their only chance,.... why not allow GEJ complete his two terms then hand it over to the north?

does it mean that south easterns are not qualified to b p of this country
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by kgr8mike(m): 9:45am On Dec 25, 2013
Please let Jonathan be. In the interest of the peace of this country let him be. All of us know that the recent security situation in Nigeria is politically motivated. Politicians are behind them.Question is: how can one chose to continuosly distract a ruling government to discredit it? Let Jonathan be. Jonathan is doing his best. The only thing he is not doing in the eyes of most is that he is not using EFCC to pursue his political enemies as 'he' did. If the north and notherners remain ungovernable when a Goodluck is in Aso rock, all the gains of amnesty may be ruined when a mohammed landlord's Aso rock. In fact the more I think of it the more I see a country heading towards disorder. I advise that people should leave Jonathan alone if we still desire to say there is a country and not was. Thank you.ammesty
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by eddyj36(m): 10:04am On Dec 25, 2013
Demdem:

Fool, u can decide to respect the Glutton that ate a billion naira of food in the midst of abject poverty, that's a useless choice on ur part.
It's fools like u that still worship nonentities that destroy their destinies.
The fool of a leader even seems to respect the animals in his residence than ur useless household.
U have a problem unfortunately u aren't aware of it yet. I guess it may be to late.
To hell with useless and miserable leaders.
You jux keep showing to the world that your level of stpidity is second to none.. You ar obiously one of those Fools that believe 90% of nigerians live below a dollar a day and at same time over 90% make use of mobile phones aswell, you tell me how that correlates.. Its very funny that you will say someone else have a problem here.. take your time and read up your comments nd responses from others you will see the person who really has the problem.. but then I am not surprised .. YOU ARE A DUMB A*S!!... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL... TEAM FRESH AIR TILL 2019.. GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Validated: 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
Demdem:

The same problem I have with ur kind when other leaders that even have better brains than Jonathan are abused but u all decide to keep quiet.
What makes Jonathan different?

Guy, I am sure SSS will soon invite you. You can ask Pastor Bakare and Dino Milaye why they have suddenly become silent after visiting SSS grin
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Demdem(m): 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
Validated:

Guy, I am sure SSS will soon invite you. You can ask Pastor Bakare and Dino Milaye why they have suddenly become silent after visiting SSS grin

I will be delighted to honour such. Will like to know if calling Jonathan name a treasonable offence.
Evil boko is there, fools have time for demdem.
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Demdem(m): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
eddyj36:
You jux keep showing to the world that your level of stpidity is second to none.. You ar obiously one of those Fools that believe 90% of nigerians live below a dollar a day and at same time over 90% make use of mobile phones aswell, you tell me how that correlates.. Its very funny that you will say someone else have a problem here.. take your time and read up your comments nd responses from others you will see the person who really has the problem.. but then I am not surprised .. YOU ARE A DUMB A*S!!... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL... TEAM FRESH AIR TILL 2019.. GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!

Fool, are u insinuating that there isnt abject poverty out there and Jonathan gluttony is justified shocked
U are running mad oooo.
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by eddieo(m): 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
This how GEJ is going to win the 2015 elections if he decides to contest.
South-west-50% votes
South-East-100% Flawless victory
South-South-98% victory (little votes will be lost to Amaechi's witch hunt as his supporters are just pretending to be with APC: blood is thicker than water, Our pikin will still be at play in this region including Edo state that is controlled by APC).
North-Central-90% victory (votes will be lost completely in Kwara state, Niger state and and little votes will be lost in parts of Nasarawa state. All the PDP need do is to fraternize with the Ombatse (it is our time) group (Nasarawa Eggon) who have the majority population in the state.). For Benue, Kogi, and plateau it will be flawless victory for GEJ.
North-east- 30% votes (votes will be shared 50:50 at Gombe and bauchi). it will be 80% victory in Taraba.
North-West-30% victory (large votes will be lost in katsina, zamfara, sokoto and kano (however in Kano the effect will be cushioned by votes from sabon gari local government in kano). kaduna it will be 50:50 as all a typical southern kaduna person knows at the moment is Jonathan for giving them a governor. Please someone should add up the fraction and lets see what GEJ is gonna have (This is no dream but reallity)
The scenario playing out know is just a ploy to intimidate GEJ into not contesting. GEJ can never loose all the north as the North central part of the country has woken up from its sleep by refusing to be used by the Hausa-Fulani to pursue their born-to-rule agenda. the equation has changed completely.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by sleekp1: 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
eddieo: This how GEJ is going to win the 2015 elections if he decides to contest.
South-west-50% votes
South-East-100% Flawless victory
South-South-98% victory (little votes will be lost to Amaechi's witch hunt as his supporters are just pretending to be with APC: blood is thicker than water, Our pikin will still be at play in this region including Edo state that is controlled by APC).
North-Central-90% victory (votes will be lost completely in Kwara state, Niger state and and little votes will be lost in parts of Nasarawa state. All the PDP need do is to fraternize with the Ombatse (it is our time) group (Nasarawa Eggon) who have the majority population in the state.). For Benue, Kogi, and plateau it will be flawless victory for GEJ.
North-east- 30% votes (votes will be shared 50:50 at Gombe and bauchi). it will be 80% victory in Taraba.
North-West-30% victory (large votes will be lost in katsina, zamfara, sokoto and kano (however in Kano the effect will be cushioned by votes from sabon gari local government in kano). kaduna it will be 50:50 as all a typical southern kaduna person knows at the moment is Jonathan for giving them a governor. Please someone should add up the fraction and lets see what GEJ is gonna have (This is no dream but reallity)
The scenario playing out know is just a ploy to intimidate GEJ into not contesting. GEJ can never loose all the north as the North central part of the country has woken up from its sleep by refusing to be used by the Hausa-Fulani to pursue their born-to-rule agenda. the equation has changed completely.

1000 likes

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by nikky5(m): 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
The fact remains that our president has made a grevious mistake that is irreparable going by the handwriting we are seeing on the wall.That OBJ letter was a bait and oga Jonah has fallen.By the time he comes to beg baba it will be too late.God used baba to instal him on that seat but our country has not moved better under his regime at the grassroot.He should have come on the air to address that letter before all Nigerians in a national broadcast where Nigerians can reach him via phone calls.Am sure the presidency is still jittery over the letter and with the recent defections from PDP to APC things may not be the same again come 2015.jonathan will make a last minute move for a reconciliation but itmay be too late.
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by jaytee01(m): 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
Billygee2u:

Anyone who read your comment ,will immediately fish out that you did not even understand the grammar Jonathan used.
Check your sentences < He doesn't answered d questions directly>
HAHAHAHAHA. From their fruits we shall know them. No reasonable person will blame you for your poor comment because, they knew that you lack understanding of the message.
And I hope that you checked your own sentences before editing his own.
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by nagoma(m): 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
Validated:

Have the 1000 snipers taken position yet?
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by sparrowlly: 6:15am On Dec 26, 2013
berem: OMG! I pray it doesn't happen! embarassed
Dey dia na...Gej is planning on hitting nigerians with removal of subsidy from DPK(Kerosene) by january.The guy have just decided to punish nigerians and its very bad.
Even if you want to generate money for the nation,which will end up missing in the federations account,do you need to punish the masses?
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by gramci: 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
Demdem:

Gramdaft, indeed u are lost.
What has this gat to do with current Jonathan stupidity.

you de vex? grin
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by gramci: 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
nagoma:

Have the 1000 snipers taken position yet?

Nagoma I want buy cow for New Year party, how much?
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Demdem(m): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2013
gramci:

you de vex? grin

Nah, just stating the plain truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Tinubu Passed His Exams From Home" - Keyamo Defends Tinubu's Education (video) / FLASHBACK: Sanusi Doesn't Know How Oil Revenues Are Remitted - Andrew Yakubu / Lawan, Umahi, Tambuwal, Akpabio Should Be Candidates For Prison - Igini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.