Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't (40721 Views)

7 Things Samsung Galaxy Star Does That Blackberry Q10 Can’t / My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos / ‘iPhone 5S': Photos Of New iPhone Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by Davidbanky(m): 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
Fulaman198:

Source?

U have ur google now ? Type it there and check other than come here because some clueless and confused Nigerians loves samsung, and to clear it all please also note that Apple is the world number one brand so give honor to whom honor is due
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by Fulaman198(m): 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
Davidbanky:

U have ur google now ? Type it there and check other than come here because some clueless and confused Nigerians loves samsung, and to clear it all please also note that Apple is the world number one brand so give honor to whom honor is due

Google says all kinds of things in regards to that
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by fridayj(m): 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
Team CaptaiΩ Nexus 5
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by poohnahnee: 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
DEVA1:

see as dis medium1 dey form
G2H
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by Fulaman198(m): 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2013
friday j.:
Team CaptaiΩ Nexus 5

Why have you called me out sha :-)
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by Revolva(m): 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
grin grin wow but samsung s4 bad oooo hey never seen such a phone.much respect to iphone 5 also
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by NinoDeDios: 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
NEROSKY: You forgot to mention the best display in d world... SUPER AMOLED.... I can't afford this wizard for now but I bought galaxy core, love it more than nexus 4 ips display #TeamSamsungGalaxy

Anyone who says the iphone has a lesser quality display than the S4 is obviously a tech newbie that thinks only in terms of ppi. None one has it down pat than apple displays.
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by NaLaugh: 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
Innoxxacs: vanity

Thus sayeth the poor man. cheesy
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
Davidbanky:

i'd have you know, i can put up any thing i like on google.

1 Like

Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by FlintGuevara(m): 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
The list of things my Nokia 3310 would do that neither the iPhone 5S nor the Samsung Galaxy S4 wouldn't do is endless. shocked cool
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2013
phone freakers. cry
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by kelsonpoint(m): 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
I will neva bring out my money to buy anything "I". Be it clothes, phone, pad, watch. How can I buy a phone that I can't use my songs as ringtone except I download one silly app from app store .and those talkin abt virus on android I dnt tink u hav really used one cos I dnt even at all make use of any anti virus at all on my s4 and sine I started using android

1 Like

Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by teefash01(m): 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
jail break your Iphone , mhen you will not use android phones again

1 Like

Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by aywhy93(m): 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
danjuma_cse: I tell u. d stylus is enuf 2 blow ur mind. samsung got madt tech and apple has just bin recycling things

Abi ooh
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by aywhy93(m): 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
Davidbanky: So how come iPhone top them all in this user friendly shit ?

LoL, I can see you are a good Photoshopper... cool Why you no drop a link to the user friendly poo shit ?
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by ebukaeze00(m): 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
well, all those gestures on the S4 is just a waste, all S4 users i know turned them all off, the iPhone 5s still clocks a faster processor speed that the so called octa-core on s4....... iPhone is just the perfect phone, and note theres nothing impossible on a jailbroken iPhone ......so i can get all those features on my 5S with tweaks like faceHalt (pauses the video wen u look away from the screen), VideoPane (runs the video in a smaller tab on the background) on my iPhone i dont have to wait for ages before getting a rolled out iOS update, unlike the s4 u have to wait till google decides to drop an OTA update for ur device, so ITS IPHONE ANYDAY, ANYTIME!

2 Likes

Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by aywhy93(m): 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2013
obinoral: pls how much is s3 and s4

S4 is like #90,000 while S3 is #67,000 - #70,000 depending on where you wanna buy it though.. I've got a new Samsung Galaxy S3 to sell if you wanna buy oooh [reduced price]
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by Icudkill: 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
Nino De Dios:

Anyone who says the iphone has a lesser quality display than the S4 is obviously a tech newbie that thinks only in terms of ppi. None one has it down pat than apple displays.
Pulease naatin like tech newbie.,
No screen in d market can be compared to dose super amoleds samsung's dishin out.. The display is too brilliant
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by aywhy93(m): 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
loswhite: so so dumb but let me enlighten u a bit samsung makes over 5 different fones per year low end middle end and high end that's is their strategy. Apple makes 1 phone per year Js recently they made 2 phones this year both are high end nw dat is their own strategy. From this it will be lame to judge both fones based on market share cos it is expected that Samsung normally will have high market share based on the number of fones they release per year and the various ends that they target.

Why are you still being apple-sided ? You've already said the real fact... Despite Samsung is producing so many phones a year, their high end device is still better than the only phone Apple is producing a year. Its like a team playing UEFA Champions League, Premier League, FA Cup, Carling Cup and winning it all while the other team who is only playing Premier League cannot win it despite the full concentration they have because its the only Competition they are playing at the moment. I'm sure you get the logic, Samsung is producing like 3 devices a year and their high end device among the 3 is still better than the only high end Apple is producing. #Apple ko, Banana ni#
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by aywhy93(m): 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
Davidbanky:

I use an iPhone 4S and I will keep buying apple products, whether u like it or not iPhone has gotten more class than ur samsung, and please you don't have to angry with me but I know that inside ur heart u know that this is true, if my we won't be having this thread opened just to beef iPhone ... You don't bee failed or poor people, u can only beef the successful and rich ones and iPhone seems to be in that class .. Sorry guyz

You'll soon understand, just wait till 2014; its just a matter of time... You will spit out all the APPLE you've eaten..

1 Like

Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by Icudkill: 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
ebukaeze00: well, all those gestures on the S4 is just a waste, all S4 users i know turned them all off, the iPhone 5s still clocks a faster processor speed that the so called octa-core on s4....... iPhone is just the perfect phone, and note theres nothing impossible on a jailbroken iPhone ......so i can get all those features on my 5S with tweaks like faceHalt (pauses the video wen u look away from the screen), VideoPane (runs the video in a smaller tab on the background) on my iPhone i dont have to wait for ages before getting a rolled out iOS update, unlike the s4 u have to wait till google decides to drop an OTA update for ur device, so ITS IPHONE ANYDAY, ANYTIME!
Ios updates ar similer to blackberry bbm updates, just fixing bugs nd loopholes; itz just once in a while they actually roll out a refreshin update..
But wen samsung updates , be sure to have a new nd berra experience
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by Fulaman198(m): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
Nino De Dios:

Not true, Super AMOLED > LCD. You get true black colour, and the screen uses less battery. To me, they also look more vibrant in colour. I watch a lot of videos so for me, the iPhone screen is far too small. I also have huge hands so again the iPhone feels way too small.
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by Icudkill: 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
Fulaman198:

Not true, Super AMOLED > LCD. You get true black colour, and the screen uses less battery. To me, they also look more vibrant in colour. I watch a lot of videos so for me, the iPhone screen is far too small. I also have huge hands so again the iPhone feels way too small.
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by jwills(m): 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
4 me i go 4 d iphone5s, n if @ all its a sammy den it will b note3!
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by xprtngnr(m): 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
folahann: Yeah, SGS4 is a wonderful phone.

Please, how do I unlock the phone. My Uncle just got one for Christmas and it's asking for SIM network unlock pin.

Anybody with useful information will be appreciated.

kal me so i can give u d unlock code.07083330707
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by psalmdave(m): 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
This analysis is too biased.......All the points angled at a slant only shows the iphone is better
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
To put it in religious terms, I used to be team Android but the 5S converted me. smiley
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by tipsieoladj(m): 1:26am On Dec 26, 2013
Dude y'all jst like boastin stupidly wonda where u heard its only s4 dat can b used as a remote. Dude my techno phantom does have to remote control app which I use to control same tin wit s4 does n my z10 haz d nfc also so I dont knw y y'all will b brainwashed by sum brandname n b cheated like fools.. nigerians I wonda wen una go wake up and realise all dis are jst softwares dat u can download if u search well n knw hw to use d net n perharps most of u jst buy phones bcuz of d name n wat ure told n not wat u knw.. I pity una..
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by alobright1010: 1:28am On Dec 26, 2013
I HAVE BEEN USING THIS S4G AND FOR FOUR MONTHS AND IPHONE5S FOR THE 2 MONTHS AND THEY ARE NOT MATE SAMSUNG IS WELL AHEAD OF THE IPHONE5S.PLEASE CAN SOME ONE TEACH ME HOW TO USE IT AS A REMOTE .
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by physise(m): 1:31am On Dec 26, 2013
tipsieoladj: Dude y'all jst like boastin stupidly wonda where u heard its only s4 dat can b used as a remote. Dude my techno phantom does have to remote control app which I use to control same tin wit s4 does n my z10 haz d nfc also so I dont knw y y'all will b brainwashed by sum brandname n b cheated like fools.. nigerians I wonda wen una go wake up and realise all dis are jst softwares dat u can download if u search well n knw hw to use d net n perharps most of u jst buy phones bcuz of d name n wat ure told n not wat u knw.. I pity una..
oh really? so u fit download infrared,ir blaster and transmitter?LOBATAN

Buy what you can afford

1 Like

Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by physise(m): 1:32am On Dec 26, 2013
alobright1010: I HAVE BEEN USING THIS S4G AND FOR FOUR MONTHS AND IPHONE5S FOR THE 2 MONTHS AND THEY ARE NOT MATE SAMSUNG IS WELL AHEAD OF THE IPHONE5S.PLEASE CAN SOME ONE TEACH ME HOW TO USE IT AS A REMOTE .
http://www.tecnigen.com/2013/07/11/use-samsung-galaxy-s4-as-tv-remote/
Re: Things Samsung's Galaxy S4 Can Do That Iphone 5S Can't by MsTeez: 4:03am On Dec 26, 2013
Team Samsung and Note 3 cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

GIONEE M3mini(4000mah Battery) Full Specification And Price / Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. / Airtel Crashes Data Service Cost By 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.