Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. (3461 Views)

Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia / Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... / Introduction To Nigerian Politcal History--long, But Didactic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
FreeGlobe: Ridiculous!!! The same APC dogs that called PDP a den of thieves, people destroying people etc. but are today knocking on the door of all PDP members to join them? I have never seen such hypocrisy in my life!
200 likes

4 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by danot1030: 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
untill recent afam use 2 be my favorite in NL but nw i realise dat he is nothing but a tribalist confuse baby.

1 Like

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by donphilopus: 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
Afam4eva is Oriombo, meaning "one who eats everything".

1 Like

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by IboKiller: 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
agbameta: Yesterday>>>>>

https://www.nairaland.com/1112083/commitment-rebuilding-lagos-paying-off-fashola/2

Today>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.nairaland.com/782258/rivers-state-declares-free-medicare

Today according to the same Afam. Amaechi is nobody in Rivers state..

You just got to love Afam.... grin grin

He is not different from 98% of Ibos. Amaechi and Rochas were once Ibo darlings when they were with PDP/APGA. They became efulefus the moment they chose to fight for the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by donphilopus: 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
FreeGlobe: Ridiculous!!! The same APC dogs that called PDP a den of thieves, people destroying people etc. but are today knocking on the door of all PDP members to join them? I have never seen such hypocrisy in my life!
You call APC all sorts of names, but at the end, you'll come back to your vomit, and support APC's candidates during elections! Is that not pathetic??

3 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by OmoTier1(m): 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
Seriously who in their sane mind on NL take Afam serious? Those who have been in this forum long enough would know He is the least of individuals on here who can be said to be mentally stable, of independent mind, without a snared conscience.

More often than not, he comes across as someone who is intellectually bereft, mentally challenged, and a wannabe crowd follower and praise singer.

14 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by IboKiller: 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
Omo_Tier1: Seriously who in their sane mind on NL take Afam serious? Those who have been in this forum long enough would know He is the least of individuals on here who can be said to be mentally stable, of independent mind, without a snared conscience.

More often than not, he comes across as someone who is intellectually bereft, mentally challenged, and a wannabe crowd follower and praise singer.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by FreeGlobe(f): 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
donphilopus: You call APC all sorts of names, but at the end, you'll come back to your vomit, and support APC's candidates during elections! Is that not pathetic??
point of correction, I support candidates not parties.
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
FreeGlobe:

And obviously auntie Stella.

2 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by donphilopus: 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Stick to your Igbo/PDP, and forget about APC! People like you, are still the ones demoting APC! We don't need freegBOOBS to support our candidate(s).
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
Omo_Tier1: Seriously who in their sane mind on NL take Afam serious? Those who have been in this forum long enough would know He is the least of individuals on here who can be said to be mentally stable, of independent mind, without a snared conscience.

The same question I had in mind....

I think he was confused before with where his allegiance should be....the reason we called him a closet bigot then.

Now ...he has fully revealed himself without apology....he is more interested in the number of LIKES he garners among his co-travelers nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by 0key: 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
Change remains d only constant thing in dis life. Human behavior changes with time n prevailing circumstances. Having written that, assessment of a person is done based on what he is at d moment n his previous character but never on what he'll be in future.

My point is Amaechi of 'yesterday' is different from Amaechi of 'today'. So one's opinion about Amaechi yesterday might not be the same today. To analyse n understand one's thought process, always consider the prevailing situation.

Afam, feel free to air ur opinion, not minding whose os is gored. It's ur fundamental right.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by IboKiller: 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
0key: Change remains d only constant thing in dis life. Human behavior changes with time n prevailing circumstances. Having written that, assessment of a person is done based on what he is at d moment n his previous character but never on what he'll be in future.

My point is Amaechi of 'yesterday' is different from Amaechi of 'today'. So one's opinion about Amaechi yesterday might not be the same today. To analyse n understand one's thought process, always consider the prevailing situation.

Afam, feel free to air ur opinion, not minding whose is is gored. It's ur fundamental right.

Cheers

Ibo logic.............
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Brimmie(m): 12:04am On Dec 25, 2013
See as dem catch Afam red-handed!! grin grin

Agbameta wicked o!

2 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by oduaboy1: 12:14am On Dec 25, 2013
Lol this is wicked......Talk about someone pulling your pants down in the marketplace.

2 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by IboKiller: 12:16am On Dec 25, 2013
odua boy: Lol this is wicked......Talk about someone pulling your pants down in the marketplace.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Freewilly(f): 12:33am On Dec 25, 2013
They same people that were screaming and crying when Afam was made a mod are here today,some even with their multiple IDs still crying because Afam a proud Igbo man was made a mod and not them. Afam my brother pls Biko leave the mod job for these people before the start committing suicide over something so petty.
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Afam4eva(m): 12:36am On Dec 25, 2013
agbameta:

This meaningless and arrant nonsense remains nothing but trash. Exposing your foolery and thoughtlessness gives me great joy and you are not alone when it comes to this brand of foolish and bankrupt political prostitution absurdity.

How did you gyrate from the best visionary leader even regardless of our political drama to a nobody with no following in his own state?

Who was he good to? His visionary goods and efforts was for who? The same people of Rivers state right?

Why not just go ahead and tell us what happened and why he's all of a sudden a nobody to you after defecting to another political party.

You can not run away from your own foolishness and even this thread is not any kind of revelation when it comes you and your shameful ways, it's only another confirmation so don't sweat yourself...
I won't engage you in tomfoolery cos it seems that's the forte of you political jobbers. Get your head out of your azz and pay rapt attention cos i won't repeat myself again. There's a difference between commending someone's resolve in a particular sector and someone having a huge political following. Fashola has done well in Lagos state but he doesn't necessarily have a huge followership in Lagos. Atleast not up to Tinubu's level. I wonder how you people reason. Is your brain in reverse mode?

4 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 25, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:
That guy sulks! He keeps banning me up and down because he feels as a fellow Igbo man, i shouldnt be criticizing Jonathan. I can only but shake my head in disbelief that a complete bigot is made a Moderator in a section where people of intelligentsia congregate.
Ohoooo!!! I even thought I was the only one. We are both victims of his unjust bans because as Igbos,we should be a buttlicker like him. I remember when he banned me 6 times in 2hours for nothing. It was Mukina who lifted my ban after I protested. He is a hypocrite and a bigot in disguise. angry

4 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by donphilopus: 12:51am On Dec 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
I won't engage you in tomfoolery cos it seems that's the forte of you political jobbers. Get your head out of your [size=30pt]azz[/size] and pay rapt attention cos i won't repeat myself again. There's a difference between commending someone's resolve in a particular sector and someone having a huge political following. Fashola has done well in Lagos state but he doesn't necessarily have a huge followership in Lagos. Atleast not up to Tinubu's level. I wonder how you people reason. Is your brain in reverse mode?

15. Don't attempt to post censored words by misspelling them.

Pls, can you ban yourself for breaking the above rule??

5 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by mike404(m): 1:03am On Dec 25, 2013
donphilopus: Afam4eva is Oriombo, meaning "one who eats everything".
AGBAMUMU IS SERIOUSLY CAMPAIGNING FOR YOU TO BECOME A MOD
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by donphilopus: 1:11am On Dec 25, 2013
mike404: AGBAMUMU IS SERIOUSLY CAMPAIGNING FOR YOU TO BECOME A MOD

*Boring*
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Dollarjunkie: 1:20am On Dec 25, 2013
ashawoameta: Yesterday>>>>>

https://www.nairaland.com/1112083/commitment-rebuilding-lagos-paying-off-fashola/2

Today>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.nairaland.com/782258/rivers-state-declares-free-medicare

Today according to the same Afam. Amaechi is nobody in Rivers state..

You just got to love Afam.... grin grin

Couldn't expect more from an agbero sleeping under lagos bridge with opon imo like someone rightly said. ASHAWOMETA!!!
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Dollarjunkie: 1:23am On Dec 25, 2013
ilugunboy:

The same question I had in mind....

I think he was confused before with where his allegiance should be....the reason we called him a closet bigot then.

Now ...he has fully revealed himself without apology....he is more interested in the number of LIKES he garners among his co-travelers nowadays.

I won't expect anything good to come out from u until u leave that ur ilugun jungle. Ilugunagbero
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:29am On Dec 25, 2013
berem: Ohoooo!!! I even thought I was the only one. We are both victims of his unjust bans because as Igbos,we should be a buttlicker like him. I remember when he banned me 6 times in 2hours for nothing. It was Mukina who lifted my ban after I protested. He is a hypocrite and a bigot in disguise. angry

The last time, he said I insulted SEUN therefore I was banned for 2weeks! Smh Could you imagine?
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:32am On Dec 25, 2013
Dollarjunkie:

Sharraaaapo! Sex starved agbaya. Who asked you?

Hope, you are not giving yourself self service with imagination. shocked Nairaland Agbero¬
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 25, 2013
Please, let us stop the insults
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by agbameta: 1:49am On Dec 25, 2013
Afam4eva:

There's a difference between commending someone's resolve in a particular sector and someone having a huge political following.

Yo can not in one breath breath praise any man and qualify him as a good leader, as a visionary leader and even boasted that he delivered quality world class infrastructures on behalf of his people then in another breath discount him of as a nobody with no following.

Saying he's a nobody in Rivers state is obviously not according to the people of Rivers state, it's all according to Afam on NL. Even sef, do you have any stats of poll results and sampling to base your ignorant assertion on.

The elected legislatures in any society are not not only representatives of the people and their constituencies in form of the same people, they are the voices of the people and till this very second, nearly all the elected lawmakers in Rivers are still solidly behind Amaechi regardless of all the local and imported shenanigans and even the shameful efforts of the Nigerian Police as the main tool of destabilization.

Obviously, your petty and tribal political discolored your sense and deprived you the true meaning of support and relevance.

Please dump that lame argument and look for another...

Fashola has done well in Lagos state but he doesn't necessarily have a huge followership in Lagos. Atleast not up to Tinubu's level. I wonder how you people reason. Is your brain in reverse mode?

It's perfectly safe to conclude that you are either grossly ignorant, too tribally absorbed and mentally incompetent to realize that Fashola secured 82% of the votes by the people of Lagos state that sent him back to Alahusa to look out for them and continue his great work. Or you have your own special Afam definitionfor the word support.

Why are you even peddling that nonsense about following? You conducted some kind of popularity poll or as usual you pulled it out of your odiously tribal brains?

On this same NL, you Afam admonished the same Amaechi and Fashola to learn good governance from your village man called Chime in Enugu? What's their to learn from chime in Enugu? Is it incompetence, lack of progress or how to lock up and enslave your wife? What exactly because I'm 10000% sure it has nothing to do with infrastructures since there is nothing their to impress even a blind man .

Negro, stay in your lane and let's retain our knowledge about the real Afam that we know very well, the tribal, thoughtless and mindless Afam with no soul, no principles or personal convictions...

7 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by dayokanu(m): 1:52am On Dec 25, 2013
I'm surprised that you guys are surprised that Afam is a bigot.

He has always been

Last yr Amaechi and Rochas were the best governors in Nigeria, Today they are the worst governors in Nigeria simply because they moved to APC

3 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Dollarjunkie: 1:55am On Dec 25, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:

Hope, you are not giving yourself self service with imagination. shocked Nairaland Agbero¬

And who's this born throway?
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Dollarjunkie: 1:57am On Dec 25, 2013
dayokanu: I'm surprised that you guys are surprised that Afam is a bigot.

He has always been

Last yr Amaechi and Rochas were the best governors in Nigeria, Today they are the worst governors in Nigeria simply because they moved to APC

Show me where he mentioned that they are the worst governors.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Electrocuted In Surulere After Urinating On A Unclad Transformer Cable / Is Dogara this Disorganised? {See Photo} / Northern Groups Blast Buhari Over Prolonged Seige On Dasuki’s Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.