Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. (3400 Views)

Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia / Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... / Introduction To Nigerian Politcal History--long, But Didactic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Rad1cal: 2:45am On Dec 25, 2013
The hypocrite and psychotic OP'onumeta with his abandoned Eko ole handle said worse stuff about Rochas and Amaechi when they were non APC members.

Should we unveil his rotten hypocrisy here ? cheesy

9 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by seanet02: 5:22am On Dec 25, 2013
o
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Afam4eva(m): 6:18am On Dec 25, 2013
dayokanu: I'm surprised that you guys are surprised that Afam is a bigot.

He has always been

Last yr Amaechi and Rochas were the best governors in Nigeria, Today they are the worst governors in Nigeria simply because they moved to APC

Can you pls show me where i made this statement?
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by IboKiller: 6:21am On Dec 25, 2013
Afam4eva:

Can you pls show me where i made this statement?

Now I know why some people say you are very daft and dull. Did he say those words were yours? He made the conclusion based on your past writings. What the op of this thread showed in first page supports "dayokanu's" words. Damn! You are a dullard, mehn! Did you ever do English Literatures?
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Afam4eva(m): 6:35am On Dec 25, 2013
Ibo-Killer:

Now I know why some people say you are very daft and dull. Did he say those words were yours? He made the conclusion based on your past writings. What the op of this thread showed in first page supports "dayokanu's" words. Damn! You are a dullard, mehn! Did you ever do English Literatures?
We're still saying the same thing. Let him show me where i inferred that those two are the worst there is. Did you have comprehension problems? Stop embarrassing yourself on someone's behalf.

1 Like

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Afam4eva(m): 6:52am On Dec 25, 2013
Dayokanu, pls don't run oo. I'm waiting. I think the Nairaland google search will serve you better grin
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by kingbang: 6:59am On Dec 25, 2013
Useless thread opened by a known dafty! Afam reserves the right to change his political views based on optainable information at a point in time. Yall can go and die!

4 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by collynzo2(m): 7:22am On Dec 25, 2013
Rad1cal: The hypocrite and psychotic OP'onumeta with his abandoned Eko ole handle said worse stuff about Rochas and Amaechi when they were non APC members.

Should we unveil his rotten hypocrisy here ? cheesy
Exactly!
Just local search ''Eko Ile Amaechi'' or ''Eko ile Rochas'' and see the kind of rubbish he was talking about them up until around March/April when his words suddenly changed.
We all know why.

3 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 25, 2013
See as them open AFAM4eva nyansh 4 public grin

The thing even they smell angry

guess which mod will hid my post?

1 Like

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 25, 2013
Unbelievable! Tinubu e-warriors, the worst tribal bigots ever known by mankind, accusing someone of tribal bigotry or taking position because of tribal leaning? These are the same people who hate GEJ for no other reason but because he speaks a different language. Wonderful!

4 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by tosan200(m): 8:00am On Dec 25, 2013
A FAM SEE YOUR LIFE O
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Itoroetti(m): 8:07am On Dec 25, 2013
TribalEAST: I also noticed the big change. He has become tribalistic like his people...he use to be my favourite ibo man on nairaland until recently.

Why won't he be ur the one u liked more then?he supported u hence u had no other option than to like him then.
Now that he has recovered from his myopic mindset,I expect u to hate him.
If by tomorrow,the berem decides to start supporting her people,I'll expect u to hate her as well.
Si.lly ma,n
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by 99100(m): 8:10am On Dec 25, 2013
0key: Change remains d only constant thing in dis life. Human behavior changes with time n prevailing circumstances. Having written that, assessment of a person is done based on what he is at d moment n his previous character but never on what he'll be in future.

My point is Amaechi of 'yesterday' is different from Amaechi of 'today'. So one's opinion about Amaechi yesterday might not be the same today. To analyse n understand one's thought process, always consider the prevailing situation.

Afam, feel free to air ur opinion, not minding whose os is gored. It's ur fundamental right.

Cheers
Well spoken.
D op is a nincompoop.
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by elari(m): 8:21am On Dec 25, 2013
I am still suprised as to what led to the opening of this thread if not sheer stupidity and envy. everyone here is entitled to a personal opinion and can change it to suit their purpose. I don't know Afam before but i blame him for greesing your touted talks with replies. . .mind ur bizness
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Waspy(m): 9:15am On Dec 25, 2013
Decorum plssssss.
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 25, 2013
Itoroetti :

Why won't he be ur the one u liked more then?he supported u hence u had no other option than to like him then.
Now that he has recovered from his myopic mindset,I expect u to hate him.
If by tomorrow,the berem decides to start supporting her people,I'll expect u to hate her as well.
Si.lly ma,n
i liked him then cos he told the bitter truth which majority of igbos love to ignore but now he has changed and dishing out sweet lies.
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 25, 2013
TribalEAST: i liked him then cos he told the bitter truth which majority of igbos love to ignore but now he has changed and dishing out sweet lies.

He never changed....he was only pretending back then because of the Moderatorship badge...now he doesn't want his fellow Ibos to maltreat him the way they did the albino..
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Pukkah: 10:44am On Dec 25, 2013
Honestly, if the truth must be told, it's not only Afam4ever that's guilty of this type of volte face that has become the template for the shameful politics of expediency that's played in Nigeria.

The list is getting longer by the day:

Reuben Abati...Nyesom Wike...Goodluck Jonathan...Bola Tinubu etc

For all these people, what they seek is survival and alignment with the realities of the moment.

The shameful somersault of Abati is well known. Goodluck Jonathan promised only a term and once called IBB his father. Now, he's shamelessly reneging. I was surprised to see Tinubu in Obasanjo's house shamelessly calling on him to rescue Nigeria.

That's the shifty nature of all of them - as politicians and as Nairaland members.

Indeed, it is shameful.

1 Like

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Pukkah: 10:45am On Dec 25, 2013
Hear Nyesom Wike in the past:

”The governor (Amaechi) as a very active person does not want some body who cannot meet up with his standard. As it is, he gives you an assignment and wants it done immediately. He doesn’t like excuses, he doesn’t like to hear that. By the time he says:’Let me have those documents’, don’t give him excuses. He is a governor that de-emphasizes protocol; he doesn’t even believe in it!’

Hear him on security:

“When we came in (in 2007), what was on ground was insecurity; there was insecurity in the state. This made alot of investors to leave this place (RiversState) because of the activities of the so-called militants who we refer to as ‘common criminals’. They made sure that life was uncomfortable for people. The governor (Amaechi) believes that we cannot do anything without tackling the situation in the state.What it used to be is not what it is now, it is now under control. And that is quite commendable. If you go round the state, you will see that even though some have left, investors have started coming back”.

Wike even lashed Amaechi's opponents:

”There are some people naturally that no matter what you do , they will think you are not doing any thing. It is in this part of the country that your political opponents won’t even appreciate anything you do, even when you do something right! To them, it is giving you credit and by giving you credit, they feel they are making you popular…”.
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by ketoprofen(m): 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
Afam4eva: The mental poverty being exhibited by some folks on this forum is mind bugging. I think Jonathan needs to invest in mental capacity building. What has someone's political relevance got to do with the person't performance in office. As a matter of fact, Amaechi will still make my list as one of the best governors in Nigeria but as far as having the political weed goes, i don't think he's up there. @OP Next time you want to engage in this form of tomfoolery, make sure your drivel adds up.

Even if u had said that amechi is no longer good, so what?
As ppl change, the perceptions of the fans are supposed to change too.
Will everybody be like them who must support oshiomole when he said go and die? fashola who bought two bullet cars of 600 milla in 2011?

What is the use of ones brains if he can't use it to respond to different occasions differently?
So I can't praise my child for coming first in class today and admonish him if steals tomorrow?
@ agbameta, u are still at the plankton stage of devt.

1 Like

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by plaindealer: 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
ketoprofen:

Even if u had said that amechi is no longer good, so what?
As ppl change, the perceptions of the fans are supposed to change too.
Will everybody be like them who must support oshiomole when he said go and die? fashola who bought two bullet cars of 600 milla in 2011?

What is the use of ones brains if he can't use it to respond to different occasions differently?
So I can't praise my child for coming first in class today and admonish him if steals tomorrow?
@ agbameta, u are still at the plankton stage of devt.

What is this joker saying. Yes people change, but what changed with amaechi? His visionary qualities disappeared? His world class projects that you raved about stopped being world class or no longer people oriented ? Exactly what led to the amazing transformation?

Since you are his unfortunate and clueless spokesman,you mind telling us what happened to afam and his kind including you?
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by ketoprofen(m): 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
I am not going to dribble what amaechi did with a whole 8 yrs and what he did not do.
I don't even afams stand with amechi ab ignitio but from the accusations above, afam had opined amechi did well as a governor and then, afam later said amechi has no say in Rivers.
So what if he thinks the guy has no say?
what is the link btw those entities? what's double standards about that?
Did he later say amechi made a bad governor or was there a time he said amechi has the monopoly of rivers votes?
Like I said before, that I admonished my child for stealing, does it mean he has lost his first position in class which I praised him for?
If there is any grp of ppl that play double standards, its APC ppl.
Aside APC sake, wetin go concern yorubas with ngige? Abi Una support am in 2003? Una support rochas for 2007?
Now that ngige lost, will u present him for 2015 presidency?

1 Like

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Afam4eva(m): 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
ketoprofen: I am not going to dribble what amaechi did with a whole 8 yrs and what he did not do.
I don't even afams stand with amechi ab ignitio but from the accusations above, afam had opined amechi did well as a governor and then, afam later said amechi has no say in Rivers.
So what if he thinks the guy has no say?
what is the link btw those entities? what's double standards about that?
Did he later say amechi made a bad governor or was there a time he said amechi has the monopoly of rivers votes?
Like I said before, that I admonished my child for stealing, does it mean he has lost his first position in class which I praised him for?
If there is any grp of ppl that play double standards, its APC ppl.
Aside APC sake, wetin go concern yorubas with ngige? Abi Una support am in 2003? Una support rochas for 2007?
Now that ngige lost, will u present him for 2015 presidency?
people like you represent the future of Nigerian because you're very logical in your submissions. I don't know why majority of Nigerians are not critical in their thinking. It beats me how someone cannot differentiate between "Political might" and "Good performance in office". This is why i've been saying that the government should budget a huge chunk of the nation's budget on education cos with the likes of the OP and some other characters on this thread, we might be grooming an intellectual handicapped generation. I hope they get the education they deserve and not the one they want.

2 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by ak47mann(m): 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Unbelievable! Tinubu e-warriors, the worst tribal bigots ever known by mankind, accusing someone of tribal bigotry or taking position because of tribal leaning? These are the same people who hate GEJ for no other reason but because he speaks a different language. Wonderful!
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
ilugunboy:

He never changed....he was only pretending back then because of the Moderatorship badge...now he doesn't want his fellow Ibos to maltreat him the way they did the albino..
+1000
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Rad1cal: 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
plaindealer:

What is this joker saying. Yes people change, but what changed with amaechi? His visionary qualities disappeared? His world class projects that you raved about stopped being world class or no longer people oriented ? Exactly what led to the amazing transformation?

Since you are his unfortunate and clueless spokesman,you mind telling us what happened to afam and his kind including you?

Oponumeta eko ole and his multiple handles cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by ketoprofen(m): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
agbameta, u must be a funny person in real life.
The title of this thread is hilarious biko, u go fear political transformation nah like say afam dey contest world bank presidency.
I don't know y am happy today upon say I get night shift at work for Xmas day.
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by agbameta: 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
ketoprofen:

Nonsense. You admonished your son for stealing regardless of his outstanding school performance. You just gave us a reason for admonishing your son, but do you have any reason to share with us why Amaechi transformed from a visionary leader who delivered world class and people oriented projects to a nonentity in less than a year?

Do you have an answer? You don't so shift to the left and quit bothering me with your redundant and irrelevant garbage and worthless opinion about your thief son..
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by agbameta: 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
people like you represent the future of Nigerian because you're very logical in your submissions. I don't know why majority of Nigerians are not critical in their thinking. It beats me how someone cannot differentiate between "Political might" and "Good performance in office". This is why i've been saying that the government should budget a huge chunk of the nation's budget on education cos with the likes of the OP and some other characters on this thread, we might be grooming an intellectual handicapped generation. I hope they get the education they deserve and not the one they want.

We elect leaders do what we expect them to do and look out for us and according to you, Amaechi did all that and you even called him a visionary leader and also asserted that he delivered people oriented projects, so what made him a nonentity in his state especially with the people of his state still solidly with him in his corner and also with nearly the state reps on his side? What people support are you talking about?

You mean your own PDP people?

Based on the realities on the ground, he has more people support in Rivers state than any other politician, even your president and his tools and thugs including the his cash and carry police failed woefully and the man is still standing tall, you don't achieve such individual success without people support so you still have no leg to stand on with your mindless and puerile comments which we all know was based on nothing but your tribal and political liabilities for PDD and GEJ.

Only mad people and intellectually handicapped folks like you make comments or do things without valid and sane reasons. We all have reasons for everything we do and say and the fact that you are yet to share with us the basis for your transformation or why he is a nobody in his state stands my contention and this thread.

You know deep down your heart what you based your comments on which I've stated, but you are either a coward or just too chicken to back it up with your heart out in the open.

I stand by this thread and my assertions and you need to stand by yours with sane and rational thoughts and quit dancing around with meaningless platitudes..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wall Street Journal Mocks Nigeria's Economy As Naira Falls Again To Dollar / Is Africa Being Sabotaged? Research Says Yes / Facts Have Emerged That Yorubas Own Okerenghigho Not Ijaws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.