Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? (26819 Views)

MTN N300 For 3GB Internet Data Plan Is Out / Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by dljbd1(m): 11:36am On Dec 26, 2013
candor4:

He is nt a fowl he is just telling you d truth..................If u can afford d big phone u can afford d subscription money..............simple truth
yet another fowl. Fowls evrywhr

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Kenquil: 11:36am On Dec 26, 2013
It's not working...
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by philtrum(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2013
candor4:

He is nt a fowl he is just telling you d truth..................If u can afford d big phone u can afford d subscription money..............simple truth

if you can afford subscription then what are u doing here?...."we sight you madam"......Endeavour to pullover often, solution on the way.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by htconeline: 11:40am On Dec 26, 2013
my own go expire for 1:08:2014
i still get like 1:5g i no dey download like dat....

But why u pipo never try to dey treat etisalat like u did to Hell-tel.......
U dont no what u av until u loose it.
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 26, 2013
satowind: @op pay and browse u are bigger dan cheat. If u can afford an android den u sure as hell suppose to afford its plans #bigmanbigtrouble unless u are using a tecno.
Happy boxing days my fans.

The fool is here!!

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by chimauk(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2013
Mobi47: that thing no de work for java phone and modem o. My 1000 naira just went like that. It is only the 15mb that worked o. The 3gig is just wasting.
dude call d call center for a refund.they will surely assist u
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by chimauk(m): 11:45am On Dec 26, 2013
Afam4eva: Stale news. It'd been confirmed on the other thread that it doesn't work anymore. My 3GIG is still languishing in my etisalat line.
call d call center for a refund nd dnt subscribe d BlackBerry plan on ur android phone again cos it won't work
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by cashkid18(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2013
God punish etisalat network for nt allowin me to use d 3gb i paid for sad sad sad
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by castrokins(m): 11:49am On Dec 26, 2013
Spent N1k1 For Nothing. Data Vanished In Two Days. Pheeeew, NAIJA!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by OILOFGLADNESS: 11:49am On Dec 26, 2013
ncpat: Please I want to know if anyone in the house has subscribed to the etisalat N1,000 for 3GB and if the subscription is still working probably from 22nd Dec. till date because I have two friends of mine which I helped to subscribed recently and it was not working as the N100 15mb does not add up to the 3072mb to give you 3087mb any more.

If you subscribed recently and yours is working, kindly drop your date of superscription e.g mine is still working but my date of subscription was 14th December.

@ ALL, I AM SCAREDOOOOO, I HAVE BOUGHT 1000 NAIRA AIRTIME FOR SUBSRIPTION.COS I SUE ETISALAT FOR MY BB.

SO WHAT CAN I DO NOWWWW
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2013
I don't agree with tweaks to get extra data or credit. 9ja people and their mentality of awoof and to always dupe. It's not by force to browse on your phone, if you can't afford sufficient data, go to the cafe or use your time to be productive.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by chimauk(m): 11:50am On Dec 26, 2013
H
1st ola: Dear Etisalat
It is with deep annoyance that I write you this email. I want say that
sometimes, I regret choosing to use your network because, I find it
difficult to point out how helpful using your network has been to my
life.
The purpose of writing you this email is to let you know that I feel
'scammed' by the way my call credits has been deducted without me getting any value for my money.
I want to also say that I feel your customer care service is the WORST
among others. This shows how incompetent your network is. Imagine
calling to make a complain and you are kept on hold for over an hour
and only for you people to just hang up automatically displaying
'number barred'. This is very silly. Another thing when the call is
even picked up, one doesn't get solutions to the problems that one
make complain about.
On the 23th of December 2013, I recharged my line 081********* with the
total on N1000 just because I planned to subscribe for your blackberry
plan which I learnt was charged for N1000. Immediately I recharged,
N100 was deducted automatically without my consent for blackberry
day.... I had to recharge another N200 to complete for what I planned
to do. When I subscribe for the plan by failing *499*3#, N1000 and I
got a message saying that I am on the blackberry monthly plan which
will expire by 23rd of Jan 2014 and that I have data of 3072mb and
that if it doesn't start to work in 30 minutes, I should remove the
battery of my phone and reinsert it.
After about 1 hour and all instructions has been carried out, I found
out that I was still not able to brows so, I decided to call your
customer care which took me about 4 hours to get your attentions.
The lady I firstly spoke asked me the model of my phone and I told her
it is BlackBerry 9630 and the response I got was that 'Etisalat sim
can't work on that type of phone' and I was like why? I have used
other sim on this phone and it worked perfectly, why won't Etisalat
work?
What is annoying as I write now is that, why will Etisalat deduct my
my in the first place when they knew that there sim won't work on my
phone
Please Etisalat, I want a refund. The total amount that has been
deducted from my sim now without any use is N1200.
I have taking time to complain to your customer care agents and I was
promised that my money will be refunded in 24 hours but yet, I have
not seen anything.OK
How I got my 1k back yesterday...

dude sorry abt dat.u ll b refunded.be patient or try nd call back.yes,d etisalat network doesn't support some BlackBerry phones
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by chimauk(m): 11:52am On Dec 26, 2013
j-gatherer:
E no dey work o,me self do am on tuesday o,3gb just turn mario for there ni.
call d call center for a refund.pls d BlackBerry plan doesn't work on d android phone
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 26, 2013
watching in HD cool
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by lolade123: 11:54am On Dec 26, 2013
satowind: @op pay and browse u are bigger dan cheat. If u can afford an android den u sure as hell suppose to afford its plans #bigmanbigtrouble unless u are using a tecno.
Bro, are u trying to be a super star by posting ur pictures on every thread.If I were to be a mod, I would ban till SNOW falls in Kaduna.E-doit

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by chimauk(m): 11:55am On Dec 26, 2013
cashkid18: God punish etisalat network for nt allowin me to use d 3gb i paid for sad sad sad
call d call center for a refund.d BlackBerry doesn't work for d android phone.u knew dat b4 why blame etisalat
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by warrenweste(m): 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
Those mofos called etisalat not only deactivated my line but destroyed my sim and some other people i asked sim to..nw when i put the sim into any phone its showing Pls insert sim,just because they couldnt stop me from browsing they ended up deactivating my line..
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
_

You're weird.
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by moneyhungry(m): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

You're weird.
yeah. but you're weirder ....

1 Like

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by lunchsplash: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
lolade123:
Bro, are u trying to be a super star by posting ur pictures on every thread.If I were to be a mod, I would ban till SNOW falls in Kaduna.E-doit
Maybe him picture NA twick wey ppl dey look for
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by moneyhungry(m): 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

You're weird.
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by lyricalz: 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
I just subscribed yesterday and it worked fine 3G with the add.
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by lawTwitch: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
Its because you allowed your previous subscription to expire. What you'd have to do is call their customer care service, same thing happened to me but its been rectified.
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by akraym(m): 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
[size=38pt].....and who are the fans. End shall never wonder[/size].

1 Like

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by kavey10(m): 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

You're weird.

Chai! That Satowind niqqah is messed up! For Nairaland's weirdest to tell you, "You're weird" that means your case na Okija Juju cleansing sure pass!

1 Like

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2013

See ur bald head!! angry

1 Like

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Greaaat: 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2013

Mumu who tell you say u get fans dumb skull

1 Like

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by 2simple(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
Airtel bb data subscription is still working on my TECNO N9, I subcriped early this week. so why don't you try?
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Lilimax(f): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
Greaaat:

make una free this guy joor. angry wetin he do una?
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by adebayo201: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
Greaaat:

he's not mumu Cos his name is not mumugunnu!:-/
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by akraym(m): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
adebayo201:
he's not mumu Cos his name is not mumugunnu!:-/
monkey wey wear glass.

Birds of the same feather

1 Like

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by adebayo201: 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
Greaaat:

he's not mumu Cos his name is not mumugunnu!undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians To Pay 9% Tax On Calls, SMS, MMS, Data, Others / Interesting Facts You Need To Know About Android / What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.