Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? (26816 Views)

MTN N300 For 3GB Internet Data Plan Is Out / Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Smily202(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
candor4:

He is nt a fowl he is just telling you d truth..................If u can afford d big phone u can afford d subscription money..............simple truth

Sharraaaaaap. ..If u dont know wetin to talk. .just keep ur mouth shut......Who tell u say na cheat?? ... wot I paid for.........As u tak rich na u fit suscribe 250mb for 1000 because ur papa b dangote......

Na u b the fowl...

1 Like

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by ceejayluv(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
candor4:

He is nt a fowl he is just telling you d truth..................If u can afford d big phone u can afford d subscription money..............simple truth
What's "big" about Android phones?? Android phones are on average, cheaper than iPhones, Lumia, and blackberry phones if you didn't know. It's functionality and user experience that's making Android phones sell, coupled with the option of low-end devices.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
Seun, all these blackberry subscription on android nonsense, don't you know it's illegal? Is your Website now a place for Illegal stuffs? I just dey pity you...because, when Network operators and other organizations (that you are aiding their Sabotage) begin to sue you and request for 'damages' leading to total closure of this your forum.....these people will go to other platforms and na only you go remain.

Disclaimer: Nairaland members are solely responsible for anything that they post or upload on Nairaland.
Not even that bullshiit will save you, Mark my words.
Bye smiley smiley smiley
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by busar(m): 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
speedyboi: Seun, all these blackberry subscription on android nonsense, don't you know it's illegal? Is your Website now a place for Illegal stuffs? I just dey pity you...because, when Network operators and other organizations (that you are aiding their Sabotage) begin to sue you and request for 'damages' leading to total closure of this your forum.....these people will go to other platforms and na only you go remain.

Bye smiley smiley smiley
park well

1 Like

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
speedyboi: Seun, all these blackberry subscription on android nonsense, don't you know it's illegal? Is your Website now a place for Illegal stuffs? I just dey pity you...because, when Network operators and other organizations (that you are aiding their Sabotage) begin to sue you and request for 'damages' leading to total closure of this your forum.....these people will go to other platforms and na only you go remain.

Bye smiley smiley smiley

stale and silly
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by lastmessenger: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2013

Bye smiley smiley smiley
please Mods help me ban this guy.
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by contra(m): 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Midegee(m): 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kelechukwu clap 4 yasef well done!! Ode oshi
deejay_harry1:

stale and silly

1 Like

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Yungstev007(m): 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
I subscribed on d 23, d money I have been saving for days Jst went like dat. it's really painful...
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by oguntola18: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
u guys shuld chk this link amd come back and thank me by liking thia post
http://tundebale..com/2013/12/is-your-etisalat-bis-still-not-working.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by kmanning: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2013

Bye smiley smiley smiley
who u be sef. U beta find ur way out cos ignorant is worrying. Who told u eti doesnt knw abt this? Isp does it to attract customers and later cut it off. Pls get som educatn
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by ignis: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
Mine is still working because I subscribed before the day it was blocked..... Any subscription after the day they blocked it does not work as it stops after the 15mb gets exhausted...
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2013

Bye smiley smiley smiley

I wonder why he's not paying attention to these things. Soon, if the Mods don't clip topics like these, he'll be accused of using his platform to promote these things.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by oluwadartey: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
must u fight each other on every issue? ... glo offers 350mb for 1k... manage for nw till it gets better... Atleast
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by 1stola: 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
fuuuuls

Leave this thread jor

2ndOGA:

I wonder why he's not paying attention to these things. Soon, if the Mods don't clip topics like these, he'll be accused of using his platform to promote these things.

Bye smiley smiley smiley
2ndOGA:

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by coretechng1(m): 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2013

Bye smiley smiley smiley
What is illegal here.Stop your thteats.Think about it,the same network is selling 200mb for 1000 naira and 3gb for 1000naira.Is this data not from the same pool of data?Now think,who is trying to cheat who?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by oluwadartey: 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
coretechng1: What is illegal here.Stop your thteats.Think about it,the same network is selling 200mb for 1000 naira and 3gb for 1000naira.Is this data not from the same pool of data?Now think,who is trying to cheat who?
I swear I Just don't understand... the Same data o... from the Same place by the Same service provider at different costs.... this unfair nw
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Ghost01(m): 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
13th December, and still working!
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by 12month: 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
honestly d data plan in Nigeria is just too expensive

for example when d airtel bis rumor started I was subscribed to the 6gb plan on my android and used it on system also. after exhausting it I tried etisalat but it didn't work...I wasted N2500 and got useless 3072 mb I couldnt use. since their were no alternatives I went back to my visafone data plan on system for N7500.

later one of buddy who works at airtel told me d bis is still working.. I subscribed N1500 for 2gb to test.. it worked I exhausted it within 6days... as we speak I just bought another 3k card online to subscribe for 6gb on airtel

so dnt think android users don't have option or are broke..why wud u give a Bb user 3g for 1k and expect me to pay higher for d same amount

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
cousym11: those the code still works. cos it has stop working for new subscription but if ur data plan hasn't expire you can still browse but can subscribe again.
mine got xpired lastweek,couldn't re sub cos i heard it doesn't work again
can i sub now,would it work ?
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
12month: honestly d data plan in Nigeria is just too expensive

for example when d airtel bis rumor started I was subscribed to the 6gb plan on my android and used it on system also. after exhausting it I tried etisalat but it didn't work...I wasted N2500 and got useless 3072 mb I couldnt use. since their were no alternatives I went back to my visafone data plan on system for N7500.

later one of buddy who works at airtel told me d bis is still working.. I subscribed N1500 for 2gb to test.. it worked I exhausted it within 6days... as we speak I just bought another 3k card online to subscribe for 6gb on airtel

so dnt think android users don't have option or are broke..why wud u give a Bb user 3g for 1k and expect me to pay higher for d same amount
Yeah bro
1k for 200mb
wetin e go ...it can't even update all my apps
talkless of watching my trace urban online
if they give us good data value for our money, who says we wouldn't embrace it
by the way,wats d difference btw using 3gb on bb and on an android cos I'm confused
let them give us too,if it gets xhausted,aint their concern , we re subscribe... #Lobatan
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by 12month: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
Jregz:
Yeah bro
1k for 200mb
wetin e go ...it can't even update all my apps
talkless of watching my trace urban online
if they give us good data value for our money, who says we wouldn't embrace it
by the way,wats d difference btw using 3gb on bb and on an android cos I'm confused
let them give us too,if it gets xhausted,aint their concern , we re subscribe... #Lobatan

hmm BTW how can I watch trace or dstv stations online
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by GCFR696(m): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2013

Bye smiley smiley smiley
So who be you?, internet tweak police?....
Abeg park well jorrr
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
12month:

hmm BTW how can I watch trace or dstv stations online
dunno aw to wstch dstv but yamgo's got erry thing
download d app on play store or u can watch trace and other stations
www.yamgo.com
or download sybla tv and mx player #Lobatan

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
2simple: Airtel bb data subscription is still working on my TECNO N9, I subcriped early this week. so why don't you try?
slow as in my etisalat's edge is faster dan their 3g abi HSPDA (wetin dem dey call am self)
, always putting phone in airplane erryone and then to get signal
FVCKED NETWORK
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
lyricalz: I just subscribed yesterday and it worked fine 3G with the add.
u sure
any special procedure
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Chikasova(m): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
adebayo201:

1.u must be high on something! who told you he's not paying for the data plan! abi 1k na paper?!

2. it seems u r a newbie here Cos u v been posting ur pinchure with every posts of Urs since!

[color=#006600][/color]
3. it's only the pinchure u gt!
You should be mature enough to tackle the question not the person. He's entitled to his opinion OK. No offence.
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Enameguono: 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
$#EGXY:
the last time I tried I got 200mb instead of 3gb

1 Like

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Enameguono: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
wetin b d code?
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by ncpat(m): 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
I want to sincerely thank each and everyone that has contributed to this thread either positive or negative,in one way or the other it helped a lot, I also want to use this medium to let those that are thinking that this is tweak that is not a tweak, it was release by Etisalat when the news broke out that Airtel will be blocking their non-blackberry device, this is a marketing strategy to collect those agitating to leave airtel and it worked for them but for only for them to show us their back.

Let us be sincere here, the price for data in Nigeria is too expensive,if Etisalat is not stealing by tricks while will you give 3gb to blackberry for N1,000 and non-blackberry N2,000 for 500mb, the reason Etisalat gave is that blackberry receive data through a compressed technology from RIM the makers of BB. My people does this makes any sense to you? compressing a data before you view or access it minimizes your data bundle or your money if you did not subscribe to any plan, so with this technology which you can also achieved using internet browser like opera and most blackberry users don`t use up-to 100mb to 200mb monthly except for those that usually knows about the data cap and they tend to use it to download movie in order not to waste theirs .

Etisalat knowing all these decided to make the price so to reap off the BB users of N1,000 knowing fully well that most BB users can`t even browse 200mb monthly. For those commenting corruption on this matter, between we the user and etisalat who is corrupt? Etisalat says N1,000 for 3gb so why detect to me on what device to use if Etisalat is not playing tricks here,for those commenting if you can afford to buy expensive phone why can`t you pay for subscription? and I ask again is N1,000 for 200mb or N2,000 for 500mb justifiable?

Once again thank you all and thank you moderator for putting this matter on your prestigious FRONT PAGE.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Fineboy21(m): 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
Mobi47: that thing no de work for java phone and modem o. My 1000 naira just went like that. It is only the 15mb that worked o. The 3gig is just wasting.
. Contact via care@etisalat.com..ng to return ur moni bcoz u made a mistake.....
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Justiyke4u: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
dl_jbd: yet another fowl. Fowls evrywhr
is a fowl's season

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians To Pay 9% Tax On Calls, SMS, MMS, Data, Others / Interesting Facts You Need To Know About Android / What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.