Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? (26818 Views)

MTN N300 For 3GB Internet Data Plan Is Out / Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by igbeke: 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
Mobi47: that thing no de work for java phone and modem o. My 1000 naira just went like that. It is only the 15mb that worked o. The 3gig is just wasting.
call d customer care and xplain to dem. dey just refunded my airtime now.
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Justiyke4u: 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
speedyboi: Seun, all these blackberry subscription on android nonsense, don't you know it's illegal? Is your Website now a place for Illegal stuffs? I just dey pity you...because, when Network operators and other organizations (that you are aiding their Sabotage) begin to sue you and request for 'damages' leading to total closure of this your forum.....these people will go to other platforms and na only you go remain.

Not even that bullshiit will save you, Mark my words.
Bye smiley smiley smiley
please my dear am interested in knowing the laws that makes it illegal. I just like learning abeg teach me
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by incometrader(m): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
Yipee! Free from Etisalat at last. I was a victim of the etisalat bb ish...then i got a tweak for unlimited browsing with N1000 monthly. Now i'm flexing... whatsapp me if u r interested. 08066505627
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
Justiyke4u: please my dear am interested in knowing the laws that makes it illegal. I just like learning abeg teach me

ask again!
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by VisibleDreamz: 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
Awoof no de last....eiyaaa, pele
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Raylight2(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
did mine today
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by etoworld2(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
Its not working.

I subsribed yesterday. It stops after
15MB got exhausted.

...Nawa oh, which other network will one go for now
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by nobilie: 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
@ Warrenweste, if ur line tells u insert sim, pls call 200 and lay ur complain. Note that Etisalat will still make profit even with ur 1K for 3gig as they are receiving ur money. Am sure something must have happened to ur sim. As for the cheat, u guys may have to look for another loop hole as ur usual won't work. For ur information, Etisalat knows about the cheat as soon as it started but allowed it until it spread like virus.
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by jice(m): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
Oles if any word like that in yoruba. Working for bb and wanting to collect salary from apple.
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by voltron10: 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
Well,everybody is enjoying the Glo Unlimited except u. For free access to dis info. Whatsapp me or call on 0803 584 5159. I'm gonna let u use it FREE for a week. Unlimtedddddddd
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
cousym11: those the code still works. cos it has stop working for new subscription but if ur data plan hasn't expire you can still browse but can subscribe again.
Hnnn
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by warrenweste(m): 12:18am On Dec 27, 2013
voltron10: Well,everybody is enjoying the Glo Unlimited except u. For free access to dis info. Whatsapp me or call on 0803 584 5159. I'm gonna let u use it FREE for a week. Unlimtedddddddd
ur whatsapp nt going
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by fadkay: 1:01am On Dec 27, 2013
It's working perfectly 23rd december
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 27, 2013
incometrader: Yipee! Free from Etisalat at last. I was a victim of the etisalat bb ish...then i got a tweak for unlimited browsing with N1000 monthly. Now i'm flexing... whatsapp me if u r interested. 08066505627
drop it na
pm me adelowoolanrewaju@gmail.com
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by darequam(m): 2:06am On Dec 27, 2013
Guys be mindful of this niggas telling you to contact them people. some are just light weighted cyber scammers,and if it is 100 bucks you give them, it's still their gain.
Note, whenever they tell you to send money first, it's of high probability of being a scam. One who wants to help wouldn't seek your money first. urge them to serve before pay. don't fall victim. most of them don't really have anything to give.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by ignis: 5:29am On Dec 27, 2013
Fineboy21: . Contact via care@etisalat.com..ng to return ur moni bcoz u made a mistake.....
Will they return it?
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by oshamolomo(m): 5:58am On Dec 27, 2013
cheesy
ibot_jaycob: not working. did it yesterday it stops after 15mb.
try and subscribe with #100 weekly BB bundle and restart your phone then it will work perfectly grin
ibot_jaycob: not working. did it yesterday it stops after 15mb.
try and subscribe with #100 weekly BB bundle and restart your phone then it will work perfectly
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by GentleFrank(m): 7:49am On Dec 27, 2013
Good !
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by borie4u(m): 7:54am On Dec 27, 2013
K. Is it working frank?
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Sike(m): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2013
Thank God i've not subscribe.
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by seunwen2(m): 8:49am On Dec 27, 2013
Thank God have also not subscribed
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by lunchsplash: 9:17am On Dec 27, 2013
Jregz:
dunno aw to wstch dstv but yamgo's got erry thing
download d app on play store or u can watch trace and other stations
www.yamgo.com
or download sybla tv and mx player #Lobatan
Let me check it out
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by unclebangbang(m): 9:32am On Dec 27, 2013
I subscribed on the 23rd of december and was given 3087mb which is 3gb sharp....and. Its been working.....
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Mutee: 9:54am On Dec 27, 2013
buoye1: Corruption everywhere...Later they ll blame GEJ 4 our problem nt knowing they are......do d ryt thin

What do you expect from a country where internet is very expensive?
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by profstar(m): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2013
satowind: @op pay and browse u are bigger dan cheat. If u can afford an android den u sure as hell suppose to afford its plans #bigmanbigtrouble unless u are using a tecno.
Happy boxing days my fans.
You said something great, but you spoilt it by mentioning tecno
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 27, 2013
H
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 27, 2013
unclebangbang: I subscribed on the 23rd of december and was given 3087mb which is 3gb sharp....and. Its been working.....
Uncle abeg helep me answer this :

Pls, If I exhaust my Monthly MB before due date , will I be credited with monthly MB again after I subscribed ?

I don't want this vampire to vamp my money ,abeg !

The network is Etisalat ![/quote]
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Cpolicy(m): 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
For those of you that just subscribe to the etisalat just try this, once the 15mb get exhausted, just do the following;
==>Get or borrow a blackberry phone
==>Insert that sim that contain 3GB (You will notice that you can’t even ping with the so called 3GB even on your bb device)
==>Call customer care by dialing 200 and tell them to activate bb complete package for you that it’s currently not active on you
device
==>Once it’s been activated, surf with it on that same blackberry phone and make sure you ping with it (Just to be sure it’s been activated)
==>Now, subscribe for the bb10 15mb again on that same bb device and wait for the confirmation message that your bb10 daily bis is now active.
Once it’s confirm active, you can remove your sim and set your apn to blackberryx.net on any device you wish to use then connect
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Nocojp: 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
unclebangbang: I subscribed on the 23rd of december and was given 3087mb which is 3gb sharp....and. Its been working.....
please how do you subscribe it because my 3gigs is abt to finish and I want to re-subscribe
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Nocojp: 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
C.policy:
For those of you that just subscribe to the etisalat just try this, once the 15mb get exhausted, just do the following;
==>Get or borrow a blackberry phone
==>Insert that sim that contain 3GB (You will notice that you can’t even ping with the so called 3GB even on your bb device)
==>Call customer care by dialing 200 and tell them to activate bb complete package for you that it’s currently not active on you
device
==>Once it’s been activated, surf with it on that same blackberry phone and make sure you ping with it (Just to be sure it’s been activated)
==>Now, subscribe for the bb10 15mb again on that same bb device and wait for the confirmation message that your bb10 daily bis is now active.
Once it’s confirm active, you can remove your sim and set your apn to blackberryx.net on any device you wish to use then connect
am not sure of this
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
oshamolomo: :Dtry and subscribe with #100 weekly BB bundle and restart your phone then it will work perfectly ;Dtry and subscribe with #100 weekly BB bundle and restart your phone then it will work perfectly
iv done that twice, still not working
Re: Who Has Subscribed To The Etisalat N1,000 For 3GB Recently? by Charllie10: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
The person that did the first post gave everything away and ETISALAT is even aware of this fraud. They are no longer refunding any customer that subscribed to BB complete and BB10 daily simultaneously. Rather they will ask you to put ur SIM into a BB and use... Choi! See bad market for we cheaters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians To Pay 9% Tax On Calls, SMS, MMS, Data, Others / Interesting Facts You Need To Know About Android / What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.