Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On (46427 Views)

I Have A Huge Crush On Diddydiva / I Have A Huge Crush On Juliaann And Seriousbabe / Having A Huge Crush On A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by blink6(m): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Omoh eh, °I cant ft shout°. @op, I love d charge u took... it not easy, but u scaled thru...*thumbs up for ya*

it dnt matter if them girls got ego...some of them know the limit to which they pose.

love should b an EVEN thing.

#just saying.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Omolola1(f): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
princesa:
so?
You guyz don't even understand why am angry. The damsel wrote an open letter and the dude was just playing hanky panky in the earlier pages of the thread where it mattered for him to give a response.

He could have said something, a yes or a no, instead he was even asking if he was the one!

And when Martha showed up, he quoted and used the 'kiss' emoticon on her, i mean who does that? Mean brute!

Was he trying to make a statement by that? To me, he was calling the op's bluff. And just being arrogant.

What nonsense! angry

Lol...
Princesa, calm down!!
We don't know what went on in the confines of their "PM" cheesy
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by princesa(f): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Monstertrucks:
undecided undecided undecided

look into my e-eyes.what do u see?? smiley cry

#looks into his e-eyes, notices that they are blood shot red#

you don smoke belleful ba? grin
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by princesa(f): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by princesa(f): 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
Omolola1:

Lol...
Princesa, calm down!!
We don't know what went on in the confines of their "PM" cheesy
abi oh my sister, i just dey here dey tear my sef cheesy
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by princesa(f): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
deejay_harry1:
i am not responsible for whichever way you understood my vivacity..
then simply ignore me cool

3 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by princesa(f): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
sweetestguy:
babe chill, d guy didn't expect it,he was shocked, he has an online gf so he can't acept d gal, and since dev bin frends,he jus can't turn dwn d girl like dat,she mgt feel bad,,d best tin was to be diplomatic,which he did....he can't jus say anytin to d gal dan wat he had already said,,d rest of d tins shud be between dem, and he told us dat de hav chatted and talked...so babe calm down,,no de drink panadol for nobody headache
okay, its high time i gave it a rest jare, afterall am neither of the both side. cool

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ok....am I d only one who thinks this is quite immature and uncalled for?
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by krugar07(m): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
princesa:
okay, its high time i gave it a rest jare, afterall am neither of the both side. cool
reply my pm... i can explain...
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
heefeholuwah: Ok....am I d only one who thinks this is quite immature and uncalled for?
Yes, you are. undecidedundecided

4 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by blink6(m): 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
Baybe: Yes, you are. undecidedundecided

rotf! straight forward answer toh badt!
lmao..
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by SpicyMimi(f): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
princesa:
so?
You guyz don't even understand why am angry. The damsel wrote an open letter and the dude was just playing hanky panky in the earlier pages of the thread where it mattered for him to give a response.

He could have said something, a yes or a no, instead he was even asking if he was the one!

And when Martha showed up, he quoted and used the 'kiss' emoticon on her, i mean who does that? Mean brute!

Was he trying to make a statement by that? To me, he was calling the op's bluff. And just being arrogant.

What nonsense! angry
seconded!
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Gialmine(f): 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
So I just waste my time following this thread from the beginning to the end Too bad harry couldn't give a nice touching ending. He doesn't even act as smart as the babe claimed he his.

I agree with those who believe they've solve this behind close doors thou i.e. Thru pms.

#NotMyBizReally=WasJustAnxious
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Dannylux: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
Gialmine: So I just waste my time following this thread from the beginning to the end Too bad harry couldn't give a nice touching ending. He doesn't even act as smart as the babe claimed he his.

I agree with those who believe they've solve this behind close doors thou i.e. Thru pms.

People's definition of smart varies you know?

At the end, I don't think your opinion actually matters like you stated it was irrelevant yourself. grin

3 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Saraha1(f): 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
I don retire for this thread.

Weting self?
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Blackeard(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sarah a: I don retire for this thread.

Weting self?
wink[quote author=Sarah a] lemme start paying you ur pension then *winks*
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by blink6(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
this Harry of a guy no try o!
I was hoping u'd b the one to finally proof to them girls that; it doesn't cost a thing to open to guys Wat/how they feel....

try abeg!
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by DonaldGenes(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
So this raunchy thread still dey or abi Dj Harry never put Op belle?
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ima man of action not words!!!!
Send me a pm lemme change our destiny smiley
dechandel: not so sweet tongue
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
Baybe: Yes, you are. undecidedundecided
...yh maybe coz I'm the only one who sees beyond the norm...I'm sure the dude she's crushing on...can be emailed or called personally...do u think she had to do this?...I mean come on!...this don't luk like a good foundation to a relationship...I wnt be suprised if they do date...and then she's back again with a ''He's not good in Bed letter''......its high time ppl started thinking with their heads and not their hearts.....'Mind over matter'

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
blink6:

rotf! straight forward answer toh badt!
lmao..
....well I'm not suprised...such is d case with desperados.....dnt wori you have her attention now...#bluff

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by dagift333(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
princesa:
yes he must! If Maureen could do so, why can't he?

Me no hold the guy tongue

i surprise oh, harry on a man to man level u mess up(though i neva c up wey dey mess)
the girl bodly create a thread to confess her love for you openly, why not reply her openly too, me i will say my mind.

1. Either u told her that you have a girl already or

2. You accept her(but that one no bi accEpt oh, cus una go secret dey gist, if u really love her as she love you, you for reply her openly too, unless u get anoda babe for here wey u nor want make she know)

3. If truly u accpt her, she would have come back and thank everybody that comment on this thread, so u reject her and i think she is kind of sad and still trying to get over you

END OF STORY
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Ollybarbie219(f): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
Monstertrucks:
?
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Gialmine(f): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dannylux:

People's definition of smart varies you know?

At the end, I don't think your opinion actually matters like you stated it was irrelevant yourself. grin

Ofcourse people definition do varies but when Ʊ say smart, it means real smartness and not some learner's.

If it doesn't matter really, you wouldn't have quote me. Guess we are in same circle.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by spicyuzo(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
heefeholuwah: ...yh maybe coz I'm the only one who sees beyond the norm...I'm sure the dude she's crushing on...can be emailed or called personally...do u think she had to do this?...I mean come on!...this don't luk like a good foundation to a relationship...I wnt be suprised if they do date...and then she's back again with a ''He's not good in Bed letter''......its high time ppl started thinking with their heads and not their hearts.....'Mind over matter'

The OP is publicly advocating a good cause...
The underlying message behind this post is a strong signal to the female folks, telling them to quit suppressing their innermost desires, and strive hard to go for what they want....

Yes, there are other less public media to proffess these feelings, but this post right here is completely on point...

Nice display of courage @ OP

2 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
I searched for "Martha" via the local search on nairaland and I found out that this name has suffered on this thread...

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by jreyez(m): 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
Yet a buffalo added me for crush on bbm angry I no understand again ooo... Na boy and me sef na guy.... angry
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by physise(m): 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
jreyez: Yet a buffalo added me for crush on bbm angry I no understand again ooo... Na boy and me sef na guy.... angry
Hehehehehe
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by cdamsel(f): 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
Gialmine: So I just waste my time following this thread from the beginning to the end Too bad harry couldn't give a nice touching ending. He doesn't even act as smart as the babe claimed he his.

I no no y una dey drink panadol ontop person headache.
Do u no if this was all staged?
Do u no if harry has replied her letter thru a pm cos mayb he likes his business private?
Must he reply on this thread?
Even the babe way open the thread don go AWOL una still dey here dey wait for harry to reply
Una go real wait tire grin

2 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Blackeard(m): 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
U guys have stretched this thread to far abeg.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by blink6(m): 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
heefeholuwah: ....well I'm not suprised...such is d case with desperados.....dnt wori you have her attention now...#bluff
I now want her attention cos I quoted her? Wat ur problem na?

haven't u said to a girl; I can do anything for u? if u haven't, Grt! just know that people do...
the girl is just tryna proof how much she wants dx guy by doing anything... #dnt hate!

thnx for understanding.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by jreyez(m): 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
physise: Hehehehehe

I no understand... Shey na gay crush be dat

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? / She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.