Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On (46452 Views)

I Have A Huge Crush On Diddydiva / I Have A Huge Crush On Juliaann And Seriousbabe / Having A Huge Crush On A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by PrinceGashon: 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
Let me come out straight peoples!

I

had

a

crush

on

u

s
p
i
c
y
m
i
m
i

pls flash

this

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Defaramade(m): 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
deejay_harry1: i must be a homosexual not to say i feel happy about your letter maureen.. i really appreciate it. your courage, good words and everything.. thanks alot..
altho we have already had a chat, i feel the need to say a big thank you here... i really appreciate this. THANK YOU smiley kiss
Nice one boss

3 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by usermane(m): 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
byvan:

A girl like you shouldn't beg for love,its heartbreaking .what ll be ll be,don't ever beg for love,its an unattractive quality.Alpha males don't fall for women who beg for their love.

Woman, which school of thought do you subscribe to? First, she aint begging for love. She is being plain and generous by not hidding her feelings and making him feel loved. Won't you love it if a guy did the same for you?

And Alpha male, they come in different shapes and size. So, know this: Some of them would rather have a lady that is willing to make the first move over those who will subject him to a marathon chase. Different strokes for different folks.

3 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Swash042(m): 12:35am On Dec 29, 2013
dats was a Happy ending!....tym to unfollow
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by teejaylyor(m): 12:55am On Dec 29, 2013
tongue this Is a dance of shame..there is no big deal liking someone tho,but coming out here wit this....*sighs*
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by jreyez(m): 2:15am On Dec 29, 2013
somtea: Having investigated deejay harry nd maureen5.
I have come 2 d ffing conclusions.
1.Maurren5 is a moniker belongin 2 harry
2.Did u notice hw her 1st NL post was 2 quote him
3.Where nd on which thread did he help her on her phone issues
4.Harry nd maureen hv never been viewin @ d same time(since I started ffing dis fairytale)
5.Dis moniker has only been around 4 just a month or so nd "shes" lovin up already
6.Haven't u wondered y thr hasn't been an answer-if there is d traffic here ends.
......Coming with more findings shortly

BUSTED grin
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by kunlexist(m): 4:15am On Dec 29, 2013
Page no. 34 and Mr Harry porter hasn't said a yes or no.
Nairalander sef, is this a kinda marriage proposer that y'all are expecting Deejay_harry1 to say yes/no to?
She's just crushing on him and that's fair enough, so y xpecting too much from this dude?
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 29, 2013
maureen5: thanks dear. you are right. he is just too cute and smart, i had to.

believe it or yes. Harry is the same as Maureen.... kids on the lose.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by jreyez(m): 7:06am On Dec 29, 2013
kunlexist: Page no. 34 and Mr Harry porter hasn't said a yes or no.
Nairalander sef, is this a kinda marriage proposer that y'all are expecting Deejay_harry1 to say yes/no to?
She's just crushing on him and that's fair enough, so y xpecting too much from this dude?

Mumu undecided they are the same person...

2 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 29, 2013
jreyez:

LOL. I decided to go through the girl posts since she joined NL only to discover the day she joined she decided to be quoting his comments.

BTW, hvnt you noticed that the babe never complained of any problems her phone is giving her and Harry never quoted to show where he started helping

mods close this thread abeg.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by jreyez(m): 7:21am On Dec 29, 2013
lyeisha:

LOL. I decided to go through the girl posts since she joined NL only to discover the day she joined she decided to be quoting his comments.

BTW, hvnt you noticed that the babe never complained of any problems her phone is giving her and Harry never quoted to show where he started helping

I'm very disappointed with the boy.... They are both creeps grin
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by dechandel(f): 10:21am On Dec 29, 2013
preciousjoz1: @dechandel. . . . ohhh dimples and cute smile...my soft spot
cheesy smiley
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by uzoexcel(m): 10:55am On Dec 29, 2013
sad
dechandel: cheesy smiley
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by kunlexist(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2013
jreyez:

Some Pple no just get sense! sad
Smh

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 29, 2013
kunlexist:
Smh
no waste your saliva bro.. smiley
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by jreyez(m): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2013
kunlexist:
Smh

Dumb Fuq.... Na nairaland cox am.. You fit see me for road talk anyhow?? Smh sha kids on here. undecided
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
cheesy
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by FarmTech(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
R/s u start online can be quite dangerous. U dont even know who he is, whether a gud or evil guy. Is that hw most foolish girls get into a r/s and later start crying? If u dont repent frm this way men will break ur heart to pieces... And men beware, some demon possessed ladies are on the prowl seeking who to sacrifice to lucifer. Everyone shud zip up. Pray for self control and a discerning spirit.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by FarmTech(m): 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
R/s u start online can be quite dangerous. U dont even know who he is, whether a gud or e vil guy. Is that hw most foolish girls get into a r/s and later start crying? If u dont repent frm this way men will break ur heart to pieces... And men beware, some de mon possessed ladies are on the prowl seeking who to sacrifice to lu cifer. Everyone shud zip up. Pray for self control and a discerning spirit.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by psky: 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
lyeisha:

Actually you have a good point. Of her first eight posts, five were quoting deejay harry, and all from different threads. shocked
That is obviously very suspicious. She said they met and he helped with her phone, not like she stalked him when she was a non-member and she decided to register . Just seems too obvious and way too instant to be real, in fact it seems more like someone did a bad job at fabricating a scenario.

Now with the phone. She said she had issues with her phone and he had helped her out, reading her posts there's no proof that actually took place. Again if this is a fabrication, most probably for the purpose of elevating his status, it would be an good way of adding that he is "a tech guru, intelligent and smart".

She also said she thought he at times flirted with her, again no proof of anything like that.

Besides, the scenario is very unlikely. Before this thread they had hardly talked, and now she's talking about how she likes him a lot and is begging him to give her a chance. Also what happened to sending emails?

The more you look at it, the more likely it seems to be a fabrication. It's not too hard to create an account with the picture of a very attractive girl, post a few comments, and then create a thread saying she has a thing for you.

Motive: publicity stunt, with such an attractive girl digging you your rep will so escalate.

Not accusing anyone of anything though, no hard proof, but I still remain suspicious.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by jamesbridget13(f): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
The more i read, d more i see
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
[b]okay so the thread has come to an end.. all thanks to everyone who contributed... urmm lemme set something straight before finally unfollowing the thread..

• maureen5's action wasn't in any way childish or desperate.. nah... it was courageous and admirable, and this dosnt in any way change how i feel about her, heck it even made me love her more.. and whatever deejay_harry1 is meant to do with the message is private, and is meant for deejay_harry1 and maureen5 alone.

• that i helped maureen5 fix up her phone ? yea, she once sent me an email earlier the previous month to help her out with her samsung s3 infinite bootloop, with the claim that she has seen my threads from other tech fix sagas.. i did help her on a guide to reflash a stockrom, which fix the issue prior to boot animation fix.. and we do have occasional chats.

• after chats with maureen5, she explained why she had to create this thread and not alert me via email chats, and i understood her.. she further stated, she never planned nor wanted this on the frontpage. it was all coincidental..

•for those who say deejay_harry1 didnt reply maureen5, a reply has long taken place. and it is meant for only deejay_harry1 and maureen5, as they were the major characters concerned.

•those now saying deejay_harry1 is maureen5?? lol. maureen5 isnt the only lady who has crushed on deejay_harry1 on this forum and outspoken it?. it is only unfortunate this particular had to get to the front page,. lol.. deejay_harry1 isnt that jobless. A proof of chat is below.. with her identity hidden. smiley

•finally maureen5 has left her old moniker prior to the saga, and now rolls with a new moniker here.. she is very happy ...kiss

---------->THREAD UN FOLLOWED<-----------[/b]

8 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by psky: 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
deejay_harry1: [b]okay so the thread has come to an end.. all thanks to everyone who contributed... urmm lemme set something straight before finally unfollowing the thread..

• maureen5's action wasn't in any way childish or desperate.. nah... it was courageous and admirable, and this dosnt in any way change how i feel about her, heck it even made me love her more.. and whatever deejay_harry1 is meant to do with the message is private, and is meant for deejay_harry1 and maureen5 alone.

• that i helped maureen5 fix up her phone ? yea, she once sent me an email earlier the previous month to help her out with her samsung s3 infinite bootloop, with the claim that she has seen my threads from other tech fix sagas.. i did help her on a guide to reflash a stockrom, which fix the issue prior to boot animation fix.. and we do have occasional chats.

• after chats with maureen5, she explained why she had to create this thread and not alert me via email chats, and i understood her.. she further stated, she never planned nor wanted this on the frontpage. it was all coincidental..

•for those who say deejay_harry1 didnt reply maureen5, a reply has long taken place. and it is meant for only deejay_harry1 and maureen5, as they were the major characters concerned.

•those now saying deejay_harry1 is maureen5?? lol. maureen5 isnt the only lady who has crushed on deejay_harry1 on this forum and outspoken it?. it is only unfortunate this particular had to get to the front page,. lol.. deejay_harry1 isnt that jobless. A proof of chat is below.. with her identity hidden. smiley

•finally maureen5 has left her old moniker prior to the saga, and now rolls with a new moniker here.. she is very happy ...kiss

---------->THREAD UN FOLLOWED<-----------[/b]

No offence but unlike what you have implied, there are no threads of yours centered on "tech fixing sagas". In the only thread related to that you were the one asking for help, and most people found the solution you claimed your friend gave you questionable and impractical, and in fact some people started questioning your sincerity.

https://www.nairaland.com/1152179/battery-now-super-original

Sure you have a lot of threads about phones, but none which prove you know how to fix them. And so I believe it's unlikely that one would contact you for that sort of assistance.

Also, a snapshot of your chat history doesn't prove anything, anyone can fake that. What would be unquestionable proof is another picture of her (the one in the snapshot is in no way verifiable) holding a piece of paper with her name and nairaland handwritten on it. Again you are not obliged to do this, but if you are intent on proving the authenticity of her identity you could.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
my thread from other tech fix sagas take note.. thanks for the time. smiley..

NOW UNFOLLOWED OFFICIALLY smiley

2 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by psky: 12:47am On Dec 30, 2013
deejay_harry1: my thread from other tech fix sagas take note.. thanks for the time. smiley..

NOW UNFOLLOWED OFFICIALLY smiley

Okay but according to Wikipedia, tech fix is the act of using technology to find solutions to everyday problems. Again, I can't find any of your threads that was centered on this.

Besides, my initial idea of what the tech fix concept was (the act of fixing gadgets) would even have been more relatable to your explanation. The act of fixing gadgets, and using technology to find solutions to everyday problems are two different things. And she was obviously looking for one, how to fix her gadget. It would be unreasonable for her to seek counsel from you about how to fix her gadget when your threads were really centered on technological fix.

And like I have said, I have not seen any of your threads centered on tech fix. Please inform me if I am wrong.

Please do not think I am disrespecting your desire to unfollow the tread, but I'd think it would be best if you cleared up the matter once and for all.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by slinkman(m): 1:09am On Dec 30, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by psky: 1:42am On Dec 30, 2013
slinkman: some people sha, whoever doesn't know deejay harry on nairaland as a mobile phone developer who always helps out on the phone section must be new to nairaland. did it maybe occur to you that maybe he meant other tech fix sagas as maybe another forum? deejay harry and emmikem owns www.basedroid.com, he is also recognized on xda. he helped me out once on flashing custorm roms on elife 3 while retaining my indian firmware. deejay harry , 4peace, physise, brainrex, hollasyd, godvilla and jyrez has always been my boss on this nairaland phone section.

I believe it's unreasonable to think he was referring to another forum, if you read her post and even his it would be obvious that nairaland, and no other forum, is the main focus.

I also tried visiting the website, not available. I was able to get the facebook page though but there was nothing to suggest that there was another notable figure asides emmikem.

Besides, even if he is all that, how would she, who actually is new to nairaland have known? He said from his threads but I have found no thread to suggest that. Please point one out to me if you have.

Please do not misunderstand my intent, I just question everything.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by mizjules(f): 8:24am On Dec 30, 2013
psky:

Okay but according to Wikipedia, tech fix is the act of using technology to find solutions to everyday problems. Again, I can't find any of your threads that was centered on this.

Besides, my initial idea of what the tech fix concept was (the act of fixing gadgets) would even have been more relatable to your explanation. The act of fixing gadgets, and using technology to find solutions to everyday problems are two different things. And she was obviously looking for one, how to fix her gadget. It would be unreasonable for her to seek counsel from you about how to fix her gadget when your threads were really centered on technological fix.

And like I have said, I have not seen any of your threads centered on tech fix. Please inform me if I am wrong.

Please do not think I am disrespecting your desire to unfollow the tread, but I'd think it would be best if you cleared up the matter once and for all.
psky you really have time, like seriously, who hired you to investigate hun? So what if Harry framed this up? Will it make you grow taller or add a dime to your account of you find the truth? Nawao ... just let it be..get a life!

2 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by slinkman(m): 8:39am On Dec 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by psky: 9:08am On Dec 30, 2013
mizjules: psky you really have time, like seriously, who hired you to investigate hun? So what if Harry framed this up? Will it make you grow taller or add a dime to your account of you find the truth? Nawao ... just let it be..get a life!

I'm surprised you think finding out he fabricated the story will be of no consequence. If he did, that means he would have successfully decieved the great hundreds, if not thousands of people who have viewed this thread; he would have tricked the admin into gaining his sympathy and putting this on frontpage; and he would achieved his aim of elevating his status, after abusing the trust of everyone on nairaland. To me this is a lot.

And I hate seeing bad guys win, I don't have to apply the naija mentality of gaining something personally before I try to stop it. I don't know if there is a bad guy in this case, but that's what I'm trying to find out.

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Vivly(f): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2013
psky:

I'm surprised you think finding out he fabricated the story will be of no consequence. If he did, that means he would have successfully decieved the great hundreds, if not thousands of people who have viewed this thread; he would have tricked the admin into gaining his sympathy and putting this on frontpage; and he would achieved his aim of elevating his status, after abusing the trust of everyone on nairaland. To me this is a lot.

And I hate seeing bad guys win, I don't have to apply the naija mentality of gaining something personally before I try to stop it. I don't know if there is a bad guy in this case, but that's what I'm trying to find out.

Please give it a rest!! Most people know Deejay harry. I don't know what other proof you need before you agree they aren't one person.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad / Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer / (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.