Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

A Guy Should Never Touch His Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Should Never Touch His Girl? (834 Views)

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Guy Should Never Touch His Girl? by badoski101(m): 9:32am On Aug 04, 2008
But please advice me,wat shld i do in a situation like this,because she's upset she picks up my fone,and smashes it into pieces.she likes bossing me around.she likes dictating moods.if she's sad,then i too must be sad.if she's happy,i too must be happy.am playing wit her,she's not in d mood,dats final.she's playing wit me,am not in d mood,i must be in d mood.they say a guy shld not lay a finga on a girl, she smashed my fone into pieces till now,she's aint sorry?maybe if i had given her d beaten of her life,she might hav felt sorry, pls ow do i deal wit this?
Re: A Guy Should Never Touch His Girl? by MrCrackles(m): 9:39am On Aug 04, 2008
badoski101:

But please advice me,what shld i do in a situation like this,because she's upset she picks up my phone,and smashes it into pieces.she likes bossing me around.she likes dictating moods.if she's sad,then i too must be sad.if she's happy,i too must be happy.am playing wit her,she's not in d mood,that is final.she's playing wit me,am not in d mood,i must be in d mood.they say a guy shld not lay a finga on a girl, she smashed my phone into pieces till now,she's aint sorry?maybe if i had given her d beaten of her life,she might hav felt sorry, please ow do i deal wit this?

firstly i would like to tell you to shut the fuc.k up and stop moaning, no one forced you to have a girlfriend naw abi! grin
secondly, beating her silly wont make any difference, it looks like shez a little whinning and moaning chick, (which comes naturally in girls like that)
conclusively, if i were you, i would show her the door for good!

emi o ra ye oshi! grin
Re: A Guy Should Never Touch His Girl? by gabelogan(m): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2008
when i said beating a woman to assert you authority is necessary at times, the women in this forum almost use curse
finish me, now look at the situation this guy is in?

guy u need to put your foot on the ground and show her who's boss
Re: A Guy Should Never Touch His Girl? by MrCrackles(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2008
gabe_logan:

when i said beating a woman to assert you authority is necessary at times, the women in this forum almost use curse
finish me, now look at the situation this guy is in?
guy u need to put your foot on the ground and show her who's boss

grin
Re: A Guy Should Never Touch His Girl? by zheroes(m): 10:00am On Aug 04, 2008
hey bro,

i feel your PAINS. my first major relationship was no different, she almost gave me a heart attack, thank God i was in my mid twenties, i discovered i made her so, i guess to an extent the problem started with you, you probably failed to chop her wings off when you guys started the relationship now its overgrown, you need the courage of david to do that, alternatively when she reacts that way ignore her, then when she is calm talk to her, it requires much effort from you, if you do not intend to settle with her please kindly end the relationship.

please don't lay a finger on her, it doesnt make you the boss, its just an indication of how inferior you feel about yourself that you resort to violence, be the man, have self control.
Re: A Guy Should Never Touch His Girl? by MrCrackles(m): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2008
zheroes:

please don't lay a finger on her, it doesnt make you the boss, its just an indication of how inferior you feel about yourself that you resort to violence, be the man, have self control.

good man
not very cool to beat a woman up, no matter wat she does!
Re: A Guy Should Never Touch His Girl? by badoski101(m): 10:21am On Aug 04, 2008
niggie brash, take it eazy, no hard feelings ere, might be ur turn 2morrow.
Re: A Guy Should Never Touch His Girl? by Kemjisuper(m): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2008
I believe This topic has been duplicated! Moderator, take note!
Re: A Guy Should Never Touch His Girl? by MrCrackles(m): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2008
badoski101:

niggie brash, take it eazy, no hard feelings ere, might be your turn 2morrow.

i never displayed any hard feelins
dont get all worked up!
Re: A Guy Should Never Touch His Girl? by Macgreat(m): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2008
Hmmm
Re: A Guy Should Never Touch His Girl? by Moyola(f): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2008
How dare u think of beating up a gurl?! angry
Brash!:

not very cool to beat a woman up, no matter what she does!

Juzz keep ur kool, talk 2 her. . . datz all i kan say!! undecided
gdluck!!
Re: A Guy Should Never Touch His Girl? by femzy(m): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2008
hmmm i had a case like urs before;tis gal destroys any 4kin thang.She has even smashed my TV before.But i had to let her go for some reasons.The guy she's currently with now called me and complan of thesame issue.See ladies are not what the trouble.
Just let her go or else it might be too late in the future.
Re: A Guy Should Never Touch His Girl? by xJaysonx(m): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2008
Good to see some matured posts here. In addition to them, everything depends on your ATTITUDE. The way you carry yourself. If you carry yourself low you get low reputation from her and vice versa. Keep cool and say the right words to keep her shut when she is supposed to.

Never beat her. If u see the relationship is going well, free yourselves.
Re: A Guy Should Never Touch His Girl? by iice(f): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2008

(1)

When / Failed Relationships; Why Do Most Ladies Feel "used" ? / Help Me Out Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.