Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

The Population Density Of Igbo Land - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Population Density Of Igbo Land (34117 Views)

MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land / Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Population Density Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 28, 2013
eggheaders:

You are very dumb man, the last time I was in festac it made of old Yoruba peeps and vibrant Igbo population. And I asked where are the youth here and was told must now live in better areas like lekki, vgc and others are abroad. Don't you see featac now look filthy since you droids start living there.

the same lekki, vi that igbos are accused of acquiring.
Since u started saying false tnz at the earlier pages, I predicted u can only get worse.
U don see am nah,
Go to high brow areas of Lagos and tell me what yorubas have achieved
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by nku5: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2013
eggheaders:

Is this slowpoke this dumb or pretending to be so. Civil society gat various ethnic nationality. But the general Igbo living in Lagos then fled. That why in every dumb thousand igbos you will still see intelligent onces like berem, shachris and abagoro. Talk your epitsle of jargons to your fellow uneducated market boys.

I see your mouth is changing small by small. What a putrid ignorant kid. Abeg go and invite your elder e-warriors before you suffer an aneurysm cheesy

Those igbos in that lisy were not civil society members until June 12. Only the late Chima Ubani was a member of CLO.

Didn't Olisa Agbakoba have a thriving maritime law firm to run? I didn't even mention (then journalist) Chris Anyanwu, Polycarp Nwite (then businessman) and many others.

Little boy trying to punch above his weight with weak insults like a seven year old brat with mucus streaming down his nose grin

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 28, 2013
one.east1:

The only sensible yorobar here..

Instead of them to take the message and leave the messenger, they have decided to reject the two.. grin

Am telling u, Hercules is really giving eggheaders tough time.
The latter is trying hard to defend what he has lost
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 28, 2013
Sorry op, you can fool ignorant people like yourself, but your map show a shot at 20k+ elev. and another at 5mile elev. Seem like comparing lemon to apple. Even at same elev. You can chose to show suburbs vs city centres. This is why there are approved sources for this type of comparison. Don't sit on ur over and make lazy comparisons
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: u say abia, oyo that is like 3times bigger than abia, but abia is more productive, I rather buy a hous in abiriba than buying in ibadan, can't take that risk.

Very productive in made in Aba products. It reflects in the IGR of.Abia. If substandard goods are termed production in y1boland, we don't do same here.

Go.to.oluyole industrial estate and feed your money driven eyes.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 9:19am On Dec 28, 2013
No yamheads to breakfast on?!?!?
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:22am On Dec 28, 2013
nku5:

Oya read the assignment I gave my paddy Superstar1 yesterday. Don't make a fool of yourself in real life with such eloquent ignorance. You will be laughed at to scorn.

See a sample of prominent igbos who fought for June 12.

http://www.hallmarknews.com/june-12-the-mandate-that-will-never-die/

"As Nigerians continue to ruminate upon June 12, true apostles of that struggle can never be forgotten. These included people like Chief Frank Kokori, erstwhile chairman of NUPENG who refused to quit prison until Chief MKO Abiola’s mandate was restored. Other heroes of that struggle included the late Chief Anthony Enahoro, Gen.Cornelius Adebayo and others who we hoped that their struggle for the restoration of true democracy in Nigeria would not be in vain. Other leading lights of the struggle in the political and human rights community in those days were: late Gani Fawehinmi, Abraham Adesanya, Bola Ige, Beko Ransome-Kuti,  Chima Ubani. The rest include, Bola Tinubu, Wole Soyinka, Chukwuemeka Ezeife, Dan Suleiman, Femi Falana, Ndubuisi Kalu and Olisa Agbakoba."

3y1bos out of 40mm people translates to y1bo fought june 12 struggle.

3 must be greater than 40m, only in alaigbo enclave.

I can as well tell you, Yorubas fought your id1otic suicidal war.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen:

I said that the few yorubas who are rich are either politicians or oil thieves. what's new to u?

A handful of y1bos that are relatively ok are criminals and okija induced money bags
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2013
one.east1:

You saw light and advancement while serving on Onitsha..

Because below is your state of origin oshogbo... grin grin grin grin

This is the CBD of oshogbo.. grin grin grin grin

Please confirm the link..

http://www.google.com.ng/imgres?sa=X&biw=1366&bih=664&tbm=isch&tbnid=6eKkVpqHHofItM:&imgrefurl=http://www.fotograffiblog.com/%3Fp%3D1386&docid=Hzxb_Mj-PpCzrM&imgurl=http://www.fotograffiblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/B001-Blog-osu-fest.jpg&w=900&h=671&ei=Roa-Uob0F-md0wXXyYHwDw&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:30,s:0,i:177&iact=rc&page=2&tbnh=178&tbnw=243&start=15&ndsp=20&tx=118&ty=52

At east our shoes won't be filled of red mud. In your next life,you. Eater be a photographer. if God has mercy on you not.to be thrown into hell fire after living in hell fire of Aba on earth.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Very productive in made in Aba products. It reflects in the IGR of.Abia. If substandard goods are termed production in y1boland, we don't do same here.

Go.to.oluyole industrial estate and feed your money driven eyes.

how many industries in oluyole are owned by yorubas?
if igbos make substandard goods, y do u buy them?
which ones do yorubas manufacture?
mypikin syrup?
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:28am On Dec 28, 2013
ichidodo: No yamheads to breakfast on?!?!?

Igbo and igunnoko heads like you and your people are always looking for human beings to.eat for breakfast. It is in your Clifford orji-like cannibalistic DNA.

Thank God for the British.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by nku5: 9:28am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Like your motorpark logic goes 3 igbos fought for June 12 and 4 yorubas foughy for it because the article says so. The first nadeco meeting place was an igbo mans's house and u are here screeching kookoorookoo like a horn.y rooster! Abeg go back to sleep or bring the assignment you have yourself last night. Abi u think say I don forget cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 9:30am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

40 million stood aside and watched the killings of MKO,Kudirat, Alfred Rewane etc without so much as lift a broomstick for justice. What a bunch of cowardly pricks

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2013
ngozievergreen:

how many industries in oluyole are owned by yorubas?
if igbos make substandard goods, y do u buy them?
which ones do yorubas manufacture?
mypikin syrup?

If you want to see what we are manufacturing, go to our industrial estates from agbara to ilupeju to oluyole.

We don't do under the storey building or backyard manufacturing.

Who is buying the sub standard goods? Don't u see your people always ringing bell and sweating in hot sun, trying to sell it. Maybe northerners, definitely not us.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2013
one.east1:
eggheader I think this house with free TV dish is your house? Because after living in Onitsha you became the most enlightened and richest yorobar man in ibadam abi na oshogbo slum.. grin grin grin grin grin

Is this thing a fool go to osogbo and see your Igbo kindred in station road and oja oba scampering for crumbs.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2013
ichidodo: 40 million stood aside and watched the killings of MKO,Kudirat, Alfred Rewane etc without so much as lift a broomstick for justice. What a bunch of cowardly pricks

Why the whole yoruba land was watching DSTV has your able bodied men women and children were being suyanised and molested by loyal and effective Nigerian no -nonsense forcees.

The end justifies the means. We got the presidency.

What is the end product of your suicidal war, apart from robbing our national coffers of £20 each.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2013
nku5:

I understand more than 5 languages including two foreign languages because I am well travelled. I know a bottom feeding village champ like u thinks the world starts and ends at idimu grin

Are you real Buffon been to 32 states in Nigeria and five countries and still counting save your gibberish son.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 9:36am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Igbo and igunnoko heads like you and your people are always looking for human beings to.eat for breakfast. It is in your Clifford orji-like cannibalistic DNA.

Thank God for the British.
Yes thanx to Lugard we can all come to Lagos to inherit some people's land.We make money off your people and land, quite literarily we eat yamheads.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2013
ngozievergreen:

the same lekki, vi that igbos are accused of acquiring.
Since u started saying false tnz at the earlier pages, I predicted u can only get worse.
U don see am nah,
Go to high brow areas of Lagos and tell me what yorubas have achieved

Same ngozieverdull that have not cross the Niger bridge. The only prominent Igbo in that axis are the square brothers. Fact from a close guy in the land and urban ministry in alausa.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:37am On Dec 28, 2013
nku5:

Like your motorpark logic goes 3 igbos fought for June 12 and 4 yorubas foughy for it because the article says so. The first nadeco meeting place was an igbo mans's house and u are here screeching kookoorookoo like a horn.y rooster! Abeg go back to sleep or bring the assignment you have yourself last night. Abi u think say I don forget cheesy

The ones that could not even fight for actualization of their pipe dream and now claiming they assisted in June 12 struggle.

No wonder. They are fast to blame that great man awolowo that he did not join them in their suicidal war. That is why they did not win because the warrior tribe did not assisted the village square bare chested wrestling fighters to prosecute their irrational war.

Actualize Biafra first, before telling us of how 3igbo people fought june 22. Better still, let them concentrate the effort in recovering the abandoned properties from okrika.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 9:38am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Why the whole yoruba land was watching DSTV has your able bodied men women and children were being suyanised and molested by loyal and effective Nigerian no -nonsense forcees.

What is the end product of your suicidal war, apart from robbing our national coffers of £20 each.

Only good at giving ultimatums and beating their chest screaming nzobu nzobu where is the next suyalization exercise gonna take place joor.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Ask the Amoeba-head still paying rent to an igbo Landlord in Lagos,excuse me but is the Area still yamhead land or no man's land?

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

If you want to see what we are manufacturing, go to our industrial estates from agbara to ilupeju to oluyole.

Who is buying the sub standard goods? Don't u see your people always ringing bell and sweating in hot sun, trying to sell it. Maybe northerners, definitely not us.

Like the delta soap I bought in Onitsha that has a feeling like am bathing with a pot scrumbing formula and paracetamol that taste like potash. Ndi Igbo I hail thee.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2013
ichidodo: Yes thanx to Lugard we can all come to Lagos to inherit some people's land.We make money off your people and land, quite literarily we eat yamheads.

They come.to y1bo man's London - lagos.point of correction.

That is how gullible and naive you are. You don't inherit land that is not your. Ask the British about Hong Kong. If they had known, they would never had committed so much resources to that place. They lost and they lost big time

You have not learnt from history and it is a cycle, history will repeat itself again.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:43am On Dec 28, 2013
ichidodo: Ask the Amoeba-head still paying rent to an igbo Landlord in Lagos,excuse me but is the Area still yamhead land or no man's land?

Your post is devoid of reasoning and therefore a sane man cannot understand it. Taking into cognizance is coming from a Clifford orji Igbo cannibal.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

A handful of y1bos that are relatively ok are criminals and okija induced money bags

okija induced money bags? hahaha.
when sb is sweating in the sun, u won't say anything.
When God reasons the persons matter and bless his struggle, u link it to okija.
Go and sit down, if it were like that , do u think yorubas wouldn't have swarmed okija by now

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2013
nku5:

I see your mouth is changing small by small. What a putrid ignorant kid. Abeg go and invite your elder e-warriors before you suffer an aneurysm cheesy

Those igbos in that lisy were not civil society members until June 12. Only the late Chima Ubani was a member of CLO.

Didn't Olisa Agbakoba have a thriving maritime law firm to run? I didn't even mention (then journalist) Chris Anyanwu, Polycarp Nwite (then businessman) and many others.

Little boy trying to punch above his weight with weak insults like a seven year old brat with mucus streaming down his nose grin

Will this shytard go and die we talking about a movement comprise with people in thousand. The majority of your folks back then flee stop making up lies son. I slay your best ask only truth and foolglobe.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eaglechild: 9:46am On Dec 28, 2013
ichidodo: Yes thanx to Lugard we can all come to Lagos to inherit some people's land.We make money off your people and land, quite literarily we eat yamheads.

And to think that we take all the choice areas, and leave of the slums for them.
And charge them rent on top, I sometimes feel their sorrow.

Paying rent in your so called land or facing ejection.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 9:47am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

how many of those ventures are owned by yorubas, simple question .
Yorubas patronize Igbo made products to high heavens. they will keep bargaining till u have mercy and sell tnz at company prices.
sorry o

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen:

Go and sit down, if it were like that , do u think yorubas wouldn't have swarmed okija by now

Like eze go and other onces dieing in their 20-30's for looking for money from devil.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen:

When worthy yoruba guys like seun osewa are working smart, what do we hear, it is because they know politician, they have divided Nigeria between yorubas and northerners, it is because they control the oil industry.and they short changed us, if not for the war etc

Always giving lame excuses for failure in life. As a man, stand up and faces the consequences of your action and stop giving B/s excuses for your Despicable lives and desolate lands.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eaglechild: 9:49am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

They come.to y1bo man's London - lagos.point of correction.

That is how gullible and naive you are. You don't inherit land that is not your. Ask the British about Hong Kong. If they had known, they would never had committed so much resources to that place. They lost and they lost big time

You have not learnt from history and it is a cycle, history will repeat itself again.
See this one drooling over another man's property.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (36) (Reply)

Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu / El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio / Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.